PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 Predictions and Discussion.

zygote
08-11-2013, 10:32 PM
USER GENERATED CONTENT - Predict the following contests if you wish to.

Specific contests and tasks.
(12 v 37) Flo Real v PiE. TASK: Void ab initio.
(18 v 34) MikeWrecka v Pinot Grij. TASK: Res ipsa loquitur.
(8 v 4) Pent uP v Adonis. TASK: Non est factum.
(38 v 33) DwnLd v patrown. TASK: Mens rea.
(3 v 24) Innovator v Certain Serpent. TASK: Sui iuris.
(10 v 20) Boredom v Mr. J. TASK: Ceteris paribus.
(39 v 2) Red Glare v Nigma. TASK: Quantum meruit.
(16 v 17) deadman v Rawn M.D. TASK: Primae impressionis.
(7 v 15) Objective v PancakeBrah. TASK: Sub judice.
(36 v 30) Word V VERITAS. TASK: Ultra vires.
(29 v 6) Brian Bryan v Storyteller. TASK: Ejusdem generis.
(40 v 19) Deadlion v Plot. TASK: Ratio decidendi.

This is also the area for any week 4 general discussion.

Certain
08-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Innovator, let me know how quickly you can drop. I probably can have something by tomorrow night but will wait to post.

Inno
08-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Certain Serpent

Working on a concept now.

We can agree to post tomorrow night bro

Certain
08-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Certain Serpent

Working on a concept now.

We can agree to post tomorrow night bro

Let's play it safe. I'm off Tuesday, so there is no chance I won't be done by then. If you want to drop earlier, though, that's fine with me.

Adonis
08-12-2013, 01:20 AM
USER GENERATED CONTENT - Predict the following contests if you wish to.

Don't know Pie, but flo has a voter friendly style with decent enough concepts. All depends on his motivation though to be honest.

Better then most ever so quietly. Don't think i've read Pinot but I've heard good things.

I will have much fun, i hope you will as well I know you're 1-0 thus far bruhv FYI

Will side with the known writer who needs to knock the rust off over a good Alias

Voting Inno because I think nobody else will which in turn will light a fire briging the extremely talented Inno rather then the other guy.

Dude has a dope style

Got Nig in a close bout. But Franks rust as well as the hang over from his post season exit looms. Nigma's concept for the W

Will roll with dead although only if he wants it. Motivation key here.

I needed a upset and this is my choice. OB is good, but lacks the killers consistency

The ugly person with net swag as far as penmenship for the win

(40 v 29 v 6) Deadlion v Brian Bryan v Storyteller. TASK: Ejusdem generis.

???? don't know the first two, Story ironicaly hasn't posted a true story line yet though IMO

This is also the area for any week 4 general discussion.

Chea!!

Inno
08-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Let's play it safe. I'm off Tuesday, so there is no chance I won't be done by then. If you want to drop earlier, though, that's fine with me.

Tuesday it is.

Brian Bryan
08-12-2013, 04:14 AM
I don't think I've faced Storyteller before, should be fun to square off finally, looking forward to this week - LET'S GO!

Spoken
08-12-2013, 04:32 AM
Yea Lars we have in the past

On RB while you were under Baron Mynd and I was under Mr.Write

But this should be fun DeadLion aka Dagel good to have you here man

Brian Bryan
08-12-2013, 07:00 AM
I trust the three-way will be decided with people voting based on who placed 1) ? 2) ? 3) ?

It should be fun to see three RB heads going at it at least!

Is it two wins/double points for a three way to the winner like RM used to do?

Spoken
08-12-2013, 10:08 AM
^^ that system would work perfectly

Certain
08-12-2013, 02:21 PM
That doesn't seem reasonable to me. You're posting one winning verse.

Adonis
08-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Yeah, with this scoring system I don't see how that would work.

A win is 2 points and a loss is 1. So maybe the middle person gets 1.5 at best.

But since there is only a low amount of week earning 4 points in one week would give that person a huge lead over the rest of the league

#2cents

Certain
08-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I'd say one person wins and two people lose. More likely, one person wins, one person loses and one person no-shows, as was the case in our other three-way battle.

Dagel is a biter
08-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Good luck guys, lets make it dope.

Certain
08-12-2013, 03:40 PM
I guess we no longer have a three-way match. Hooray!

Dagel is a biter
08-12-2013, 03:42 PM
And I like this topic much more lol.

PancakeBrah
08-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Adonis I am not the underdog in me vs. Objective.

Certain
08-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Anyone can win any battle. But here are a few predictions, ignoring writers I'm unfamiliar with.

Nigma
08-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Pie has had at least one impressive OM drop I've read but I'm going with what I know here
Mike needs to be feel DEFEAT!!! Pinot has it in him
Adonis is hoping to avoid a second consecutive no show win here, however he faces Pent so a no show would also be welcome.
Haven't read anything of DwnLd but my spidey senses are tingling, ah naw that was just a bounce sheet tickling my balls, but I think he's an alias regardless. Patrown for the dub.

I'm taking a shit before continuing however I feel it worth noting that I have already chosen Certain Serpent to win the next contest. Details to follow.

Bathroom reading material is like a time machine to the end of a shit. I feel Certain is going to bring his A-game because deep down he knows he is better than his record is saying
Boredom has been impressing me lately but J has yet to drop a disappointing verse. This will be a very good battle, going with J for past consistency
I feel Frank will take this match because he tries harder then anything else on this site, not only in terms of his writing but also behind the scenes bitching to mods ensuring his chances of victory are min/maxed to the fullest
I see you Rawnmo but D DA DAWN THO
Ob will come hard with a flow smoother then Pancakes armpits
Veritas will take my stoned rant about the importance of syllables to heart and write verse of the year
Don't think I've read anything spectacular from Brian in this incarnation however I do remember being wow'd by Baron from back in the day. Storyteller is a g but he could have his work cut out for him here
Dagel will dagel the dagel out of Dagel's opponent.

PancakeBrah
08-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Nigma I will pink slip you off this site

Certain
08-12-2013, 05:27 PM
I should add that everyone who voted for Mike Wrecka last week will be no-showing because I have to kill them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wJZM2s9d-w

Nigma
08-12-2013, 05:28 PM
I feel bad for the little man inside you Cake

PancakeBrah
08-12-2013, 05:36 PM
I feel bad for your embarrassing drunk posting and lackluster writing talent.

Nigma
08-12-2013, 05:41 PM
The substances I intake prior to posting are irrelevant and calling my writing talent lackluster is hypocritical to the highest degree. I do recall you describing parts of my verses as 'perfect' in the past, so let's stick to the facts here alright?

PancakeBrah
08-12-2013, 05:45 PM
I do too. I called one segment perfect. I think it was a line? I was wholly unimpressed with the piece and it had a couple of good moments. I felt bad for you. I also recall reading your last open mic and getting about two lines in and stopping. I recall beating you in the NWL before I even had a reputation as a writer here. I recall your horrible diss to the NC community. I recall your lame insults to my....armpits? Hop off. You're among the least talented in this league.

Nigma
08-12-2013, 05:50 PM
lol that diss was one of the first things I'd posted here and it got some pretty decent feedback. I remember you blatantly ducking a battle before that and then responding to some terrible diss but not to mine stirring up disapproval and even noted in the comments of your response. Dunno why you're acting like you're not a fan, it's kinda weird.

Certain
08-12-2013, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipADNlW7yBM

PancakeBrah
08-12-2013, 05:53 PM
I try not to get into this arguments, but you're below average. You think you're good. But you're below average. I'm not going to carry this further, you're below average.

Below average.

Nigma
08-12-2013, 06:01 PM
I enjoy the evidence you have unshown to the jury. You're ridiculous argument is an obvious troll that gifts me with the omega lulz. Peace be with you

PancakeBrah
08-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Flo Real v PiE.
-Flo Real's pretty good. PiE's a new member but his recent open mic was a good read. I think Lars said he'd nominate it for HOF. Going with the upstart. 55/45

MikeWrecka v Pinot Grij
-Mike's not recognized highly enough on Netcee's, keeps pretty low key with good talent. Pinot, though, has been one of my favorite writers since the mid-point of the last NWL on the original Netcee's. We all saw what he did last week. Upper echelon writer.
65/35

Pent uP v Adonis.
Same thing goes for Pent as it does Pinot. Upper echelon. I think I've only read one or two verses from Adonis. From what I remember he's solid. But most likely outclassed in this one.
70/30

DwnLd v patrown.
Literally don't know DwnLd and can't recall ever reading patrown. Toss up.

Innovator v Certain Serpent
Serpent's one of, if not the, best new writer in my opinion. Open Mics have been dope and he's got a style I enjoy. Also great at voting and giving feedback, which is irrelevant to this I suppose. Innovator's solid. I could see some people not enjoying Serpent's style or missing his point in a verse but for my money he takes it.
60/40

Boredom v Mr. J.
Dope battle. Really a coinflip. My only lean would be towards Boredom due to the fact Mr.J is a little more inconsistent from what I've read of him. He can drop really well or miss me with his shit.
55/45

Red Glare v Nigma.
Frank's good. Nigma's not.
100/0

deadman v Rawn M.D.
If Black shows, he wins.
80/20

Objective v PancakeBrah
I'm going to rape you.

Word V VERITAS
Don't recall reading Word? Veritas is a smart dude but I don't enjoy most of his writing. Going with the known quantity.
60/40

Brian Bryan v Storyteller
Yeah. I hope Storyteller bitches and complains and shit when he loses.
80/20

Deadlion v Plot
Don't know either. Going with the "cooler" name.
50/50

Inno
08-12-2013, 06:09 PM
(BOTW)
(if dead doesn't show lol)

NYCSPITZ
08-12-2013, 07:31 PM
wk 5 in

dead man
08-12-2013, 07:36 PM
fuck you all i will show.

Mike Wrecka
08-12-2013, 07:43 PM
wk 5 in

wrong thread

dead man
08-12-2013, 07:56 PM
(12 v 37) Flo Real v PiE. TASK: Void ab initio. - i don't know
(18 v 34) MikeWrecka v Pinot Grij. TASK: Res ipsa loquitur. - pinot has a disadvantage that many are overlooking. people have set a very high standard for his writing in this league now, and it is on his shoulders to maintain that.
(8 v 4) Pent uP v Adonis. TASK: Non est factum. i think pent will take it, based on his reputation for starting out very strong in league competition. but adonis has been known to pull an upset or two. i think this will be a great battle.
(38 v 33) DwnLd v patrown. TASK: Mens rea. - idk. patrown i guess, but i am not familar with the other.
(3 v 24) Innovator v Certain Serpent. TASK: Sui iuris. although innovator has th experience to pull out the upset.
(10 v 20) Boredom v Mr. J. TASK: Ceteris paribus. - no clue
(39 v 2) Red Glare v Nigma. TASK: Quantum meruit. - fuckin frank man.
(7 v 15) Objective v PancakeBrah. TASK: Sub judice. - BOTW. but if pancake is at the top of his game he is more likely to take this one.
(29 v 6) Brian Bryan v Storyteller. TASK: Ejusdem generis. - lars is my brother but he does not take this seriously enough, or is not likely to, in my opinion, to show or write at his potential for this battle.
(40 v 19) Deadlion v Plot. TASK: Ratio decidendi. - dagel loses

Adonis
08-12-2013, 08:18 PM
This page is approved with ABOVE AVERAGE shit talk

and Pancake, you're the underdog if I say so damnit

I never read a verse from you, and read plenty from OB.

So I guess by me calling you underdog was bad term, should be unkown I guess?

Either way, I chose you broseph, smile kindly

And Nigma

I need proof of that shit or it never happened and you will forever be considered a liar around these parts

PancakeBrah
08-12-2013, 08:19 PM
I'll read some Objective verses and calibrate how much effort I need to put in to win this doggone thang

Inno
08-12-2013, 08:37 PM
I will send my verse to the highest mountain peak in the world where it will be
Carried by 12 virgin femcees who will intern no longer be virgins due to the ovulating power
Of my lines.

It shall be magnificent.

PancakeBrah
08-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Guys I just want to say Nigma sucks and I'll whore him off the site if need be.

IGotzJockaZ
08-13-2013, 02:43 AM
the tale of the over-rated under-writer

Dagel is a biter
08-13-2013, 02:59 AM
My opponent seems intense.

Brian Bryan
08-13-2013, 09:09 AM
(12 v 37) Flo Real v PiE. TASK: Void ab initio. - i don't know
(18 v 34) MikeWrecka v Pinot Grij. TASK: Res ipsa loquitur. - pinot has a disadvantage that many are overlooking. people have set a very high standard for his writing in this league now, and it is on his shoulders to maintain that.
(8 v 4) Pent uP v Adonis. TASK: Non est factum. i think pent will take it, based on his reputation for starting out very strong in league competition. but adonis has been known to pull an upset or two. i think this will be a great battle.
(38 v 33) DwnLd v patrown. TASK: Mens rea. - idk. patrown i guess, but i am not familar with the other.
(3 v 24) Innovator v Certain Serpent. TASK: Sui iuris. although innovator has th experience to pull out the upset.
(10 v 20) Boredom v Mr. J. TASK: Ceteris paribus. - no clue
(39 v 2) Red Glare v Nigma. TASK: Quantum meruit. - fuckin frank man.
(7 v 15) Objective v PancakeBrah. TASK: Sub judice. - BOTW. but if pancake is at the top of his game he is more likely to take this one.
(29 v 6) Brian Bryan v Storyteller. TASK: Ejusdem generis. - lars is my brother but he does not take this seriously enough, or is not likely to, in my opinion, to show or write at his potential for this battle.
(40 v 19) Deadlion v Plot. TASK: Ratio decidendi. - dagel loses

I've shown on time and voted every week, bruh!

Dagel is a biter
08-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Dead Man is a hater.

Certain
08-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Innovator, let me know when you're ready.

Adonis
08-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Certain serpent must by zygote

Dagel is a biter
08-13-2013, 03:33 PM
For certain.

Split
08-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Certain serpent must by zygote

no, they both dropped on Write Week 2

also CS has a unique IP

Dagel is a biter
08-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Not for certain.

Certain
08-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Also, zygote voted against me in my only win. Now he has the nerve to be like "He could easily be 3-0."

Dagel is a biter
08-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Use Venom to reduce 30 hp and poison him for two weeks.

Inno
08-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Certain Serpent

Posting tonight

Objective
08-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Objective v PancakeBrah
I'm going to rape you.

Ok. That's fine. You're merely a pawn to me no matter what happens. In this battle you're nothing else than a measurement. Whether you're above or below me in terms of skill overall doesn't change shit for me, what matters is what you show up with in our battle. I could not give a fuck less if you were Robranda reincarnated or Chuck Palahniuk and Oscar Wilde morphed into one writer. It doesn't change my purpose for being on the site to begin with or why I'm in a collective of great writers. You're simply part of a life-long tutorial, a helping device for me to become better, and the part you're playing is so miniscule atoms would laugh at you. You think a single loss/win is going to change shit for the worse for me? It's the opposite no matter what, and even better if I lose. You're nothing but a prisoner in a universe I control, you're part of a reality so fucked up you'd think it was a psyche ward for my clones to commit suicide in. You're not even getting a taste of what this beast will produce in the future in terms of creativity alone. You're nothing but a tool for me to progress further. You're nothing but a package of nails I'll use to destroy other writers with in the future. You're a pawn among kings, a tool among writers and a fucking legend among mediocrity's finest. Have fun with that.

If you think you are above anything in terms of me, good for you. I hope it makes your day better and makes you feel awesome if you win, because, I for one, do not give a fuck. But the fact that you'll feel better is great because then the battle isn't completely fucking pointless on your behalf afterall, that is if you win ofc. I write against someone to measure my skill, and easier see what I need to improve, I show up and deliver if I know my opponent is gonna show, that's it. If you win you're motivating me to become a better writer. Think about that for a second before ever thinking I consider W/L ratio as dominance to begin with. Writing has nothing to do with that shit, this aint GrindTime and no-one is going to fucking acknowledge the winner of our battle irl. If you consistently win battles you're not experimental enough, or you're afraid to challenge what you already know and add new shit to your bag of tricks which in turn makes you a predictable writer that's lacking self confidence to the point it wont get you anywhere and will most likely end up as a washed up ''could'a been'' when everyone else around you has improved to levels unimaginable to you.

Your need to be above anyone in writing and continuously chasing the feel of being superior, and acting out on the on the internet fuels nothing but the disgust I have for humanity as a whole.

But don't you ever, for a fucking sec in your life, think that I aint built to destroy either. I got nothing to lose, and everything to win by trying out some new shit. I'm the least predictable opponent you'll ever face, I'm the underdog that becomes a king before anyone knows wtf happened. I'm a wildcard among wildcards. Give me your best young soul, for you have nothing but the belief of strength to flex with.

Certain
08-13-2013, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHdfsWLkQXg

Split
08-13-2013, 07:18 PM
*Oscar Cockburn

NYCSPITZ
08-13-2013, 08:41 PM
hahah KEEPIN IT GANGSTAAAAAAAA young fab...

OBJ post of the month

PancakeBrah
08-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Seems like a bit of an overreaction.

You overused 'You're' in that first paragraph. Solid piece, will read further drops.

Adonis
08-13-2013, 09:32 PM
Pancake pretty much is supplying all laughs in my life either directly or in-directly

Beat choice of the week??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRI1Cou8_bs

Mike Wrecka
08-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Pancake pretty much is supplying all laughs in my life either directly or in-directly

Beat choice of the week??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRI1Cou8_bs

I thought I hated that beat. until I spit to it. then I realized its amazing

patrown
08-13-2013, 09:37 PM
i liked that post even more the second time i read it, with "eye of the tiger" playing in the background. fuck yeah.

Inno
08-13-2013, 09:39 PM
i liked that post even more the second time i read it, with "eye of the tiger" playing in the background. fuck yeah.

Lmao

Dagel is a biter
08-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Jesus...

Objective
08-13-2013, 11:57 PM
Jesus...

You said it man, nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Wanna be friends?

Objective
08-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Wanna be friends?

I'll think about it. Don't get your hopes up tho'.

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 12:34 AM
Well, okay then. :(

PancakeBrah
08-14-2013, 12:37 AM
lol Deadlion is dagel?

How embarrassing.

Spoken
08-14-2013, 12:43 AM
Why so much hate tho

Inno
08-14-2013, 12:47 AM
inno and serpent ready

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 12:51 AM
It is what it is.

Brian Bryan
08-14-2013, 04:02 AM

LULZ

Certain
08-14-2013, 04:04 AM
Open for votes: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10029

Mike Wrecka or zygote, could you update the thread title?

Brian Bryan
08-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Good shit at getting it up early Storyteller, I'll be voting later tonight, best of luck, bruh!

Spoken
08-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Ey..... Open for votes will be voting later

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Gotta pay me first.

Spoken
08-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Lol sure an E-Slap ok?

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Hell nah,

Spoken
08-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Couple of Vicodin and a few Molly better for you

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 04:21 PM
No sir. I've been sober for months.

Spoken
08-14-2013, 04:23 PM
The fuck you want then

Chucked cheese tickets with chocolate pretzels

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 04:34 PM
I just want a friend.

Nigma
08-14-2013, 05:00 PM
My opponent has his head in the sand, what do?

Inno
08-14-2013, 05:07 PM
lol not again

Split
08-14-2013, 05:08 PM
My opponent has his head in the sand, what do?

I could fill in if hes actually not gonna show

up to you

Nigma
08-14-2013, 05:11 PM
That's cool by me. I haven't started writing and may need an ext then ^.^

Mike Wrecka
08-14-2013, 05:16 PM
u have to motivate Frank to actually get him to show. my usual procedure prior to a Frank battle is to talk shit about him in the discussion / prediction thread. say your going to destroy him that type of stuff. then I switch to PMing him about how he is going to lose and never write again because he will be traumatized by the beating I will give him. make sure you tag him a lot. then he will show

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 05:17 PM
After the feedback on my piece, I'm nervous to write now lol. Whole different game here.

Inno
08-14-2013, 05:24 PM
how this nigga competing twice in a league but now is hard to show lol

Nigma
08-14-2013, 05:27 PM
lets not jump to conclusions...

maybe hes dead

Certain
08-14-2013, 06:17 PM
So y'all were accusing me of being a petulant text diva?

Spoken
08-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Yeah DeadLion shit is highly different

PancakeBrah
08-14-2013, 08:30 PM
I think I'm writing a banger. Might miss some people, I guess. Posting tonight.

Objective
08-14-2013, 08:46 PM
I think I'm writing a banger. Might miss some people, I guess. Posting tonight.

Sounds good. I'm about done with my shit as well.

PancakeBrah
08-14-2013, 08:57 PM
LET'S MAKE IT A CLASSIC.

No need to get so riled up over meaningless and good hearted shit talk, Objective.

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Might write tonight. Plot

Objective
08-14-2013, 09:19 PM
LET'S MAKE IT A CLASSIC.

No need to get so riled up over meaningless and good hearted shit talk, Objective.

Lol, I just felt like writing some mean-spirited shit for reasons unknown and you gave me the perfect opportunity to do so, hah. I like shittalk tho'. You'd be surprised at all the stuff I've decided against posting.

Edit: That DeadLion dude seems like a cool fella' as well. I got no hate against you, and I pinky-promise that I wont post a Lebowski-quote against you in this thread again.

PancakeBrah
08-14-2013, 09:20 PM
word. it was very inspiring tbh.

Objective
08-14-2013, 09:25 PM
word. it was very inspiring tbh.

Dope. It's actually how I view writing in general as well. It's just that I used it for all that it's worth to talk shit about you as well, haha. Looking forward to see what you've cooked up this week. I'm afraid my piece might be long af tho'. Hope it doesn't throw readers off. :/

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 09:25 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_marym5QX3R1qiuyzno3_500.gif

PancakeBrah
08-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Dope. It's actually how I view writing in general as well. It's just that I used it for all that it's worth to talk shit about you as well, haha. Looking forward to see what you've cooked up this week. I'm afraid my piece might be long af tho'. Hope it doesn't throw readers off. :/

Not including a small intro and a couple expository lines I wrote 51 lines.

Objective
08-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Not including a small intro and a couple expository lines I wrote 51 lines.

Dope, sounds like it'll be about equal in terms of line length.

Spoken
08-14-2013, 09:44 PM
God damn..... @pancake went the fuck in yo...

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Cake went deeper than Sasha Grey.

Pinot Grij
08-14-2013, 10:17 PM
pOST ALREdy

PancakeBrah
08-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Pinot vs. Mike should be dope.

Dagel is a biter
08-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Gonna eat some dinner, turn on some danzig then start writing.

Pinot Grij
08-14-2013, 10:45 PM
Mike Wrecka wants an ext so we're gonna hafta wait

Rawn M.D.
08-14-2013, 11:02 PM
dead man I gotta write tomarow w that ext bc some power hungry admin decided he wanted to show out, but I'll post

Adonis
08-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Damn, even though I always req ext. as a precaution I still post on time 99% of the time

I feel weird taking an extra day, but it's needed. Mannana Mr. Nazi Pent

patrown
08-15-2013, 02:42 AM
oh well.

Dagel is a biter
08-15-2013, 02:44 AM
Raccoons are sly creatures.

Spoken
08-15-2013, 04:10 AM
Eh.... The epitome of daylight savings

patrown
08-15-2013, 04:21 AM
DeadLion yep. i knew he wasn't going to show and i was right.

they're obviously sly as fuck.

Dagel is a biter
08-15-2013, 04:23 AM
Atta boy.

patrown
08-15-2013, 04:27 AM
in all seriosity, i want to drop a ferocious pile of flaming diction. my day will come.

Spoken
08-15-2013, 04:40 AM
get on it then fucker lol

patrown
08-15-2013, 04:53 AM
i know huh.. so i pretty much won by no show? DwnLd

Certain
08-15-2013, 04:59 AM
Those were four hot lines, though.

patrown
08-15-2013, 05:17 AM
i'll drop if he does. smh

Spoken
08-15-2013, 05:53 AM
Lol damn patrown was looking forward to reading ya verse

patrown
08-15-2013, 06:09 AM
Well. Thank you, anyway. I really do appreciate that.

you really are progressing by leaps and bounds yourself, you know. keep it up. plz!

Spoken
08-15-2013, 10:33 AM
thanks P.... be easy my dude

dead man
08-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Ok Rawn

PancakeBrah
08-15-2013, 10:43 AM
THE HUNGRY ADMIN RAWN IS REFERRING TO IS ME IF NO ONE CAUGHT THAT

dead man
08-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Idk what that has to do with him writing a verse tbhonestly. But rawn will rawn it's all gucci

PancakeBrah
08-15-2013, 11:38 AM
One of the provisions of his imprisonment was he had more time to write and wouldn't need extensions. Smh

Plot
08-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Wasn't happy with it again, but I dropt.
I think I don't get enough time to make the deadlines
Its like I get inspired 2 days before and always drop a half finished verse.

Pinot Grij
08-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Plot I'm sure it's fine dude.. two days is plenty to write with. I'll be voting tonight.

Mike Wrecka posted bruv. see you in there soon..

patrown
08-15-2013, 08:36 PM
what's the minimum requirement for bars on a no show for the /v?

i figured if dude can't type a couple vowels, he aint showing. DwnLd

Mike Wrecka
08-15-2013, 08:57 PM
what's the minimum requirement for bars on a no show for the /v?

i figured if dude can't type a couple vowels, he aint showing. DwnLd

there is no minimum line limit so basically anything

typing a few numbers or even typing a single line saying no show verse is sufficient

Nigma
08-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Is asking for an extension after verses are due without checking a thing? I have already kinda planned on not writing tonight. Mike Wrecka

Mike Wrecka
08-15-2013, 09:32 PM
Is asking for an extension after verses are due without checking a thing? I have already kinda planned on not writing tonight. Mike Wrecka

I honestly don't know what your asking. your opponent Red Glare asked for an extension last night before the original due date. so he followed the correct procedure. 24 hr extensions are all we give. so everyones verse is due tonight 8/15/2013 23:59 PST. no exceptions my friend. I will be sleeping at that time personally. so I wont be closing the battle at that exact moment. but I cant speak for zygote or split. so ya.

Nigma
08-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Oh snap thought due dates were tuesday for some reason. MY B guess I gotta fucking write.

Red glare
08-15-2013, 11:28 PM
I'm swamped and rusty at the same damn time.
Nigma - I am home. I have a chance to really write something but I'm not sure when the deadline is? sometime tonight, am I right? I will too write but I cannot promise it will rival our playoff match.

goodluck.

a lot of great verses in so little time. very impressed still slightly motivated.

Nigma
08-15-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm swamped and rusty at the same damn time.
Nigma - I am home. I have a chance to really write something but I'm not sure when the deadline is? sometime tonight, am I right? I will too write but I cannot promise it will rival our playoff match.

goodluck.

a lot of great verses in so little time. very impressed still slightly motivated.

Want to have a shorter battle then? Cap at 30 lines or somethin

Nigma
08-15-2013, 11:37 PM
gl sir

PancakeBrah
08-15-2013, 11:52 PM
All my dudes is dope, wit da writtens,
nigma be faggot, fuckin kittens,
bitch no talented ass nigma bitch fuck
you only have one shit style, can't switch up (UNGH)
and that style is wack, rote key by numbers
i'd call you a retarded preschooler, but you're dumber
you're a dumb. yes, a dumb. super stupid
i use nig verses a toilet paper and they still useless (uhhhhhh)

Nigma
08-16-2013, 12:08 AM
Awe sorry man I'll try to broaden out my styles for you!
I'll take that as constructive criticism, I mean, you don't simply brush off critiques from the user with the most feminine writing style on the site

Pent uP
08-16-2013, 12:19 AM
Adonis Mike Wrecka

posted...edited it in to save clutter

Objective
08-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Pinot Grij: I swear to God, if you ever call me Innovator again or even put me and him on the same level I will chop your fucking head off and carve a bowl out of your skull and use it for punch on my birthday-party in October.

Also; Thanks for voting, t'was a good vote.

PancakeBrah
08-16-2013, 12:40 AM
I'll take that as constructive criticism, I mean, you don't simply brush off critiques from the user with the most feminine writing style on the site

Word. Let me know when you're above average.

Pinot Grij
08-16-2013, 12:42 AM
Pinot Grij: I swear to God, if you ever call me Innovator again or even put me and him on the same level I will chop your fucking head off and carve a bowl out of your skull and use it for punch on my birthday-party in October.

fixed. now go vote on my battle

Nigma
08-16-2013, 12:46 AM
Damn, seems I'm above average in everyones eyes except the only person who matters. I fucking hate when this happens. Worst part is, a fortune cookie totally predicted this...

Split
08-16-2013, 12:47 AM

laughed out loud

red wine to thread

PancakeBrah
08-16-2013, 12:59 AM
We can pink slip if you want, though. I know I'm a better writer than you. Battling doesn't even need to be mentioned.

Objective
08-16-2013, 01:02 AM
fixed. now go vote on my battle

Sure thing.

patrown
08-16-2013, 01:25 AM
aight. well.

i am working on being drunker than any of you.

rise to the occasion. cheers.

Nigma
08-16-2013, 01:40 AM

Yourself, Innovator, and Figurative are all the same person, stop lying

Objective
08-16-2013, 01:46 AM
Hope people don't sleep on the Pinot Grij vs Mike Wrecka battle, shit was fucked up. This builds up to be an incredible week when it comes to content and the level of writing overall. Damn.

Objective
08-16-2013, 01:48 AM

Thanks a lot for giving me a perfectly good reason to shoot myself in the head.

No offence Innovator & Figurative, I just don't like to be compared to anyone.

Certain
08-16-2013, 06:09 AM
zygote, out of curiosity, have you planned out all eight weeks already?

Fig
08-16-2013, 09:23 AM

Lmfao

dead man
08-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Rawn M.D.

Nigma
08-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Nig and Red open for votes in case anyone was wondering!

Mike Wrecka
08-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Dagel. smh.

Inno
08-16-2013, 11:50 AM
Voting tonight...thanks to those that voted im my battle

Pinot Grij
08-16-2013, 01:40 PM
red wine to thread
How about a nice chilled white enjoyed mostly by 40-something soccer moms

zygote
08-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Yes Certain Serpent the general weekly memos are planned out until week 7, the specific tasks are not, they are done when writing the reviews. It is a shame to see deadmans excellent submission remain unchallenged by the no show. I feel like jumping in and writing something quickly if deadman agrees, but it would not be ethical.

Certain
08-16-2013, 02:17 PM
You could do it for fun. Who wouldn't want to see a dead_man vs. zygote battle?

He gets the points and some competition.

Anyway, I figured as much. Will there be a tournament following the season?

dead man
08-16-2013, 02:40 PM
go ahead man. however you want to deal with it ethically is up to you. in terms of points etc.

good shit!

Certain
08-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Also, I don't know how to vote on what happened in Nigma vs. Red glare. Red glare was two hours late and nearly doubled their previously agreed-upon 30-line limit.

zygote
08-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Wrote something, but going to upload it to the OM as a collaboration instead. That is more ethical.

Nigma
08-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Also, I don't know how to vote on what happened in Nigma vs. Red glare. Red glare was two hours late and nearly doubled their previously agreed-upon 30-line limit.

I thought it looked quite massive compared to the 30 lines I dropped.. no sway but I did drop a shit load of lines to meet the limit. Its w/e tho...

PancakeBrah
08-16-2013, 04:35 PM
Word but franks verse was a lot better

Mike Wrecka
08-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Nigma , realistically Red Glare did not break any rules regarding the line limit. because there isn't one. what he did may have been shady but not against the rules. being two hours late is your call though. doesn't seem like it would provide that much of an advantage.

Nigma
08-16-2013, 04:45 PM
We both started writing at the same time so the extra 2 hours gave him about double the time I had. Red glare you're a good guy but uhhh, wtf?

Rawn M.D.
08-16-2013, 05:06 PM
My b in started a new job n been Fuckin beat n passw
out the sec I came home....

Split
08-16-2013, 05:41 PM
LOL FRANKS VERSE TOTALLY FITS THE TOPIC AND DIDNT HAVE THE TOPIC FORCED IN IN THE MOST OBVIOUS WAY AND WASNT TORN FROM THE PAGES OF ONE PF HIS MANY RHYME BOOKS CONTAINING 1000S OF TOPICALS

Nigma
08-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Uh oh, someone call the judge

Certain
08-17-2013, 06:02 AM
I'm going to vote on Brian Bryan-Storyteller and PancakeBrah-Objective tomorrow. But this already has probably been the strongest showing for the league. And the voting is impressive, too.

Also, I'll feed the dead_man-zygote collab, which for those of you who missed it is here: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10590

Brian Bryan
08-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Ive voted on three but have no clue how to link them from my phone, apologies, Mods!

Mike Wrecka
08-17-2013, 12:48 PM
big up to Nigma for allowing that battle to stay open even though his opponent went past the time limit.

vote up

patrown
08-17-2013, 06:09 PM
ill be voting late tonight. sorry about the lag. been staying busy.

Certain
08-17-2013, 07:52 PM
For those who still need to vote, the battles that could use them most appear to be:

Word vs. VERITAS: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10034
Pent uP vs. Adonis: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10027
Nigma vs. Red glare: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10031

Adonis
08-17-2013, 09:12 PM
CS for Prez

Inno
08-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Well the bottles styll bw opwm tomorrow?

Im hammered and I dnt think I can vote strehit yo

Im on 10 one yall

Certain
08-17-2013, 11:26 PM
You still have all day tomorrow, unless that was a mistake by Mike Wrecka.

Mike Wrecka
08-18-2013, 01:32 AM
voting ends Sunday 23:59 PST

Inno
08-18-2013, 01:36 AM
Fuck u I do what I want

patrown
08-18-2013, 04:44 AM
For those who still need to vote, the battles that could use them most appear to be:

Word vs. VERITAS: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10034
Pent uP vs. Adonis: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10027
Nigma vs. Red glare: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10031

done did that. then.

but inno goin hard in the paint. i wish i had a bottle. fuck.
goddamn beer. :|

Certain
08-18-2013, 12:14 PM
It appears now that Word vs. VERITAS and Nigma vs. Red glare are tied while every other battle is mostly decided (though some people who lead haven't voted yet, so that could change things).

Pinot Grij
08-18-2013, 12:35 PM
For the amount of quality drops, the amount of votes has been disappointing... although I am hoping people need to get their votes in by the end of the night and so we'll see some more activity.

Nigma
08-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Ill be back home tonight to drop some votes. Think I still need 1 or 2. Been busy as fawkkkkk

Certain
08-18-2013, 07:01 PM
For the amount of quality drops, the amount of votes has been disappointing... although I am hoping people need to get their votes in by the end of the night and so we'll see some more activity.

Word. What's up, PancakeBrah, VERITAS, Word, Pent uP, Red glare, dead man, Boredom, Plot, TYSON, NYCSPITZ, Mr. J, Defy Gravity and anyone I'm missing? You still have about eight hours to vote, and it's required for new sign ins, to my understanding.

Inno
08-18-2013, 07:16 PM
voting now

TYSON
08-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Momentarily

Pinot Grij
08-18-2013, 07:26 PM
TYSON long time, homey... sign up

Rawn M.D.
08-18-2013, 07:36 PM
I signed out Cuz irl sht

B back in a wk tho

once I get my feet on the ground w this new job

TYSON
08-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Pinot Grij...what up?? And I already did...
Rawn M.D.....we know u giving your butt buddy conjugal visits this week

patrown
08-18-2013, 07:46 PM
wb tyson

patrown
08-18-2013, 07:48 PM
im in a angry ass mood. if you want to have your work talked shit on, holla at me.
don't feel capable of saying anything positive. nothing personal.. i got that hateraid on deck.

Rawn M.D.
08-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Lol no I've left my criminal past to become a professional

But never butt buddies n I will not visit ur playpen TYSON

patrown
08-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Gat damn

veritas loved your opener and your rhymescheme throughtout for the most part. Enjoyed the back and forth with the time line always makes things interestinger. Messaging on my phone so if it looks like im making up words its because I dont feel like backspacing. Overall solid verse and more technically sound then I you've been. Thug life

word sup word. Liked your perspective on this and how you had a u unique spin to an otherwise generic topic. Some nice one liners and solid flow throughout. No big complaints but nothing stood out tremendously.

Both verses had there strong points. Two good conceptual pieces. However I feel this is incredibly close and since ties have been incorporated in this league I will vote in that direction, the winner is the readers.

+1 Nigma

wot?

zygote
08-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Closing all open contests and uploading the next weekly review in 20 minutes. Last chance for all involved to vote on open contests - Pinot: MW requires some and is quite humorous from both.

patrown
08-18-2013, 09:35 PM
alright. ill hit that one zygote, real quick tho.

patrown
08-18-2013, 09:43 PM
#emotionally scarred (from that last battle)