PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: BROKE LESNAR vs. murda sho [murda sho Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
10-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

BROKE LESNAR
10-21-2014, 03:00 AM

murda sho
10-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Why you take that wack ass bar down bro?

Anyway...

I'm all over his case! I'll fuckin rip this dog for showing his face
So either stay in the housebroke or get shitted on all over the place

Zip Him Up!

BROKE LESNAR
10-22-2014, 12:42 AM
man of my word

Blanco Bishop
10-22-2014, 01:28 AM
Geeez.

Sho was cool.
But come on.....broke went for the jugular.

V broke

YDK
10-22-2014, 03:01 AM
Jesus Christ RIP murda and the whole family after that one

Vote broke

Certain
10-22-2014, 03:14 AM
BROKE LESNAR: None of that leadup stuff was necessary, and it all seemed like you were swaying. Why did you mention any of that and then not use anything other than a small part of the quote? I don't know. To me, a 1-2 battle league should be focused only on the two lines. And I didn't get a whole lot from your two lines. That was a really weak punchline. I guess it was personal, but it also was a fathered/dad play.

murda sho: I'm sure that name play has been used against BROKE LESNAR. It was a very basic name play that didn't fully connect. I didn't think either line was that good, but I probably side with BROKE LESNAR for attempting to be personal and having better wording.

Vote: BROKE LESNAR

theMuzzl3
10-22-2014, 07:38 AM
/f murda, fo' sho.

Broke's come back was a lame attempt.

Neither impressed me as an "ooohhhh" line.

Wordz AhGod
10-22-2014, 07:51 AM
was feeling Sho's more here, not sure if housebroke is played or not but it had a good spin to it. Wasn't feeling brokes, it was too statementish (seems a lot of dudes on this site like those types of lines lol).

v/Murda Sho

FGR
10-22-2014, 10:29 AM
v/sho
i thought he had the better hit, i didnt think brokes was creative enough here to take the win

Kill Spree
10-22-2014, 12:01 PM
Brokers was kinda soft unless I'm missing something... Shos bar was a nice hit. Set up was nice aswell

Vote sho

Packed Graves
10-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Neither came with anything over the top, Sho used a generic nameplay - while broke came with a few personally just liked the harsh execution. Both came off as Jab instead of going for the throat in the chanp match.

Broke wins due to effort & concept.

Tic
10-23-2014, 12:07 PM
I think Broke went for the throat, but it was more of a statement. I get what he was going for, but also writing more than just a 1-2 lol. So did Murda though, and I wasn't too keen on his wording.

Vote Broke by a hair

jilti
10-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Both kept it short and straight to the point.
Broke had good simple wording in an effective punch. The quotes he used to set up the punch made it obvious where he was going with his bar before he dropped it, so there wasnt a wow factor when i read it. Solid punch nonetheless.
Murda had a nice nameflip using dog and shitting on as transitional words in his bar.
This was even to me.
However, my own personal preference gives the ever slightest of edges towards one..

Vote-Murda

Destroyer
10-24-2014, 03:00 PM
feeling murda slightly more on this one

v/sho

~RustyGunZ~
10-24-2014, 03:15 PM
cool np vs overkill personal

v/ sho

not feeling the no concept/low creativity personals coming from broke. all I seem to see by him.