PDA

View Full Version : Finals Mag

Sharp
10-22-2014, 12:06 AM
Intro

Alright, welcome to the end of a decent newbie tourney. 16 relatively inexperienced battlers showed up and some quality textual fisticuffs were had. Props to Tic Tac and Jilti for making it to the end, but thank you to everyone who showed up for making this a dope tourney. Let's get started

Reviews

Jilti vs MKG
MKG no showed

Tic Tac vs Touche Guerrero
Alright battle, this matchup had a lot of potential to be the best battle of the tourney but neither guy really brought everything they're capable of. It boiled down to Touche's wording vs Tic's concepts, and in the end the voting pool felt that Tic won it out. Both dudes had some highs and lows but Tic's consistency gave him enough of an edge and he won by a comfortable margin.

Interview with Jilti
Alright I'm here with Jilti, number 4 seed and newbie tourney VII finalist. What's up dude?
Just glad to be in the finals after the dust settled

What are your thoughts on the tourney - both your competition and how it was run?
Most the participants never seen before but was pleasantly surprised with the level of talent they brought. The tourney has been run swell

What are your thoughts on your opponent, Tic Tac and how do you think you'll do in the finals?
experienced, crafty, hungry for a champ accomplishment under his name. However, i'm here to put on a show and add a title to my name (and i will).

Who are your top active text/topical heads active right now?
Muff, Murda Sho, ill-Nika, Blanco Bishop, Campbell (s&f), Unfukwitable, Kannon, Solstice, Darth Yoda, NYCspitz, Certain, tic tac, and i know im forgetting some

Any thoughts on the state of NC in general? Anything you'd change?
i just battle when the opportunity presents itself so dont really pay attention to the state of NC

Thanks for doing this interview! I'll give you the last word for any shoutouts/signoffs/etc.
Shout outs to Malachi for keeping my belt warm

Top Punches of the Tourney
-In no particular order-

Jilti vs Objective
ima 70/30 favorite to advance and take the dub
according to predictions from Sharp,Object wont make the cut

Unfukwitable vs notebook
Your loss to Camp Bell helped his popularity, So your lack of abilities;
Boosted Bellevue's.. While it almost left you as a patient at that Facility.

Plot vs timeless
He aint pickin-up bitches he's just a DUMB FUCKIN KID, not flippin the motions,
We'll never see a dish maritime, when there's so many other fish in the ocean.

Potatosacklegend vs Beans
ya girls tired of u fuckin her, she needs me to charge her. my sex is liver, dunny
poundin her ass out with my drum stick is all i need to energizer bunny

Stepto vs Windu Tuako
This fake fuck, I'm playin with a pussy like a vibrater
When it comes to his verses, nobody gets W like a tiebreaker!

Camp Bell vs Touche Guerrero
the facts is well, i got this virus waiting and guerrero gets annihilated
why try my patience? if camp shut down, health codes was violated

Tic Tac vs Unfukwitable
I fuck w/ Philly dudes cuz they Ball, you do that til ya rectum is gushin
I been a Sixers fan forever, you just got turned on by page 1 of Sral’s thread in discussion

Beans vs MKG and Muzzl3
When i put a muzzle on my dog, it ends the tough talk
put muzzle wit my dawgs? It results wit him found dead due to blood lose

MKG vs Beans and Muzzl3
This site use to be full of smart people, but fags like you two are bringing it down
When you post there's always an absence of witt that resembles muzzles 1st round

Jilti vs Stepto
so basically now it won't be a problem taking outfit
just have to drag dude from the closet this crossdresser was found in

Touche Guerrero vs Tic Tac
no doubt this fags dissin..ill flame ya pride to ashes so Gal listen
cuz the heat on those drops so on n off..it could lay off a certified HVAC technician

Tic Tac vs Touche Guerrero
Ya career path's Unclear, but you're on a down slope if I had to guess
You didn't just lose the signal, you're a flip phone at the bottom of the Mariana trench

Interview with Tic Tac

Alright I'm here with Tic Tac, number 2 seed and newbie tourney VII finalist. What's up dude?
Sup Sharp?! My bad this took so long, I'm just chillin as always. Workin hard, hardly workin...trying to ease up on battling but it keeps draggin me back in. I enjoy it too much as a hobby.

What are your thoughts on the tourney - both your competition and how it was run?
It's a Newbie tourney, so the competition was a bit light. However, there are a few guys who know what they are doing (Unfuk/Plot/Jilt/Windu/Touche) just to name a few, IMO. But I'm sure it is/was fun for all participants regardless of skill level. Battling is something you have to get accustomed to, no one starts out dope. And I thought it was run smoothly, props.

What are your thoughts on your opponent, Jilti, and how do you think you'll do in the finals?
I think Jilti is good, he's got some pretty good wording and concepts. If he sticks with it I think he will be dope. I think he needs to let the battles do the talking though, but everyone has their own way of going about it. Should be a good final.

Who are your top active text/topical heads active right now?
Hmm...that's a good question. I haven't frequented NC enough to know all, but I think (in no particular order) Broke/Wordz/Karpis/Allen Knight/Murda/Orc/Karaoke/Des/Tettris/ill nik-a - I know I'm probably forgetting some.

Any thoughts on the state of NC in general? Anything you'd change?
The battling scene sucks. Most of the inactive dope heads have an Ego that needs adjusting. There are some new prospects, but I'd like to see some of these rusty old faggots get back into it. Even when tournaments are sparked it's "Oh this will be a failure, LOLEREWJVNSORG$()#$%$#)*T" and more retarded posts by the likes of BB and others. Just battle.

Thanks for doing this interview! I'll give you the last word for any shoutouts/signoffs/etc.
Shoutout to all the active battlers trying to keep text alive. And good looks on running the tourney.

Outro
Good work showing up during the tourney everyone. Thanks to all who did their thing and made this an active battling scene. Shout out to Camp Bell and Malachi for contributing to mags and a huge thanks to the consistent voters. Hope this is enough of a read but if not, sorry. Hopefully these two make it a dope finals and I'm out.

Tic
10-22-2014, 12:15 AM
Good shit, Sharp...props. And good luck Jilti.

El Muffin
10-22-2014, 03:01 PM
Lol @ tic tac naming 5 inactive ppl

Gl guys

Tic
10-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Lol @ tic tac naming 5 inactive ppl

Gl guys
All of the people I mentioned have battled within the last month.

El Muffin
10-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Seems like some been inactive longer than that

But regardless

Gl and dope mag

~RustyGunZ~
10-22-2014, 05:29 PM
gone @ wordz being top tier

cool little mag

Tic
10-22-2014, 06:10 PM
gone @ wordz being top tier

cool little mag
Forgot about you, my bad. We should rematch one of these days.

Blanco Bishop
10-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Good shit.

Thanks sharp for keeping text alive.

Good luck to both.

Jil taking this imo.

Tic is dope tho. So it should b awesome.

Tic
10-23-2014, 01:05 PM
jilti what's up?

jilti
10-23-2014, 01:24 PM
jilti what's up?

Bout to post

Tic
10-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Bout to post
Add 2 if you don't mind, you wanted to go 30 lol, so I went 20.

El Muffin
10-23-2014, 08:26 PM
I'll do the honors n be first to vote if u guys drop soon

Sharp
10-29-2014, 01:17 PM
I'll do the honors n be first to vote if u guys drop soon

:)?

El Muffin
10-29-2014, 03:14 PM
thats was before the "take four days to droo last two bars" shit llol

i gotta catch sum zzz

i actuAlly bussed my ass off today