PDA

View Full Version : Alias mag rd 1.

Allen Knight
10-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Predictions by Allen Knight (only on names)

Marlon Wayans' Barber Fades vs ROFLCOPTER

battle of 2 decent ppl, marlon had potential when he was working w/ his wayan bros
then he set off to be a battle rapper an he has been on the decline ever since
he is the decent at battling worse as a comedian, an ROFL is just ok, he will one
day make some one laugh but not today but he can spin real fast, this will be close
winner= wayans but none of the readers win.

GP the Cowboy vs Public Enema

cowboy has recently came out the closet an told the world he likes to date male horses
he has been on a decline in battling cuz hes to focused on fucking animals,
but he could go back to his old self of fuckin female horses. Public wat can i say, ppl hate him...an
theres a reason for that, he steals babys an teabags them, he has some dope lines
he can win this easy if hes not penatrating a baby rectum.
winner= PE via GayO

Save vs pr0blem

This is a battle we'd never though we'd see, tag team partners, save is really good at
fuckin up punchlines but with wording he has good concepts an problem have dumbass
concepts like no human on earth besides bags would think of
but together there a great tag team, but gay as fuck. anyway. this will be a crazy one, i think save is a little more consistent w/ dumb shit
winner= save but he prolly write problem's bars an lose cuz of that, cuz hes a dumb fuck

Reginald Gentlewaters vs Kamikaze

reg is a former captain on the no one gives a fuck ship where he enslaved asian woman
an baby pandas to make oakly sunglasses an surf boards naked, hes a horrible human, but has skills to battle.
kamikaze came back from his long hiatus of being served as a shot at gay bars, i guess he realized that he didnt like men rim jobing him...but he was ill before he left. close battle an low life can win.
winner= reg cuz hes the bigger scum of the 2

Maserati vs Anthony's Drapes

Maserati is a legendary name in the car world an very respected but wish i could say the same in the battle world....but i cant hes a wack faggot, he trys his hardest to be creative but he makes no sense, he deep throats dildos, anthony is a pedo an was locked up for 5 years before that he was killing the game he loved to pic battle but only if there was lil kids in the pic, a real loser but he was nice an i think he's better all 5 years i bet was up all night writing txt bars while furiously jerking off to toys r us catalogs.
winner= Anthony, in a rape.

Textual Chocolate vs Crimson

text is a black man that does everything like a white person, he picked this name thinking he can get street cred but its hard to get any when u look like ving rhings an sound like taylor swift, he looks to go to ikea an smoke virgina slims, he is mid tier battler, crimson
is a monster, no litteraly he is a troll that lives under a bridge i still dont know how he has internet access but he does an his battle verses are just nosies typed out an then random words about food an blood a real fucking werido, he sucks but in a live battle he'd kill an one i mean it. ANYONE. cuz he prolly eat them
Winner= text but he'd lose irl

ThirteenFifty vs Adrian Rice

1350 is the date all his concepts were made his shit is cornier that his name
all he does is talk about new era hats an how fitteds are making a come back w/e
stfu, hes the mayweather of being wack, hes the 76ers of txt,. adrian is a girl
an she has a werid approch in battles all she does is threaten to suck her opponets
dick an let the ass fuck her??? then she says while there sleepin she'll suck them off again an then massage them ...THENNN rob there money like she won doin that :/
idk wat to say here both are weird both prolly sucking dick right now
winner=rice cuz she at least is creative.

MCFly vs Chief Wiggins

Mcfly is aka marty from back to the future he took his time machine to this present age an wanted to dabble in battling, wrong move he sounds like a run dmc album when he writes a battle an throws all this old concepts about bon jovi an van helen shit like there
new lol he trys, Wiggins is only in this battle shit tryna arrest shit hes part of the hip hop police he sounds retarded eats mad donuts an only here to finally make a bust cuz in springfield he aint shit, he sounds like a sea lion gettin clubbed to death with another sea lion...
winner= Mcfly, hes not a cop

Talon vs Elanor Bosconovitch

Talon is a crazy ass bird thats huge he feel into the same ozzee as the ninja turtles
now hes fuckin nuts, he has bars tho all he does is watch battles an fly around an shit on ppl for fun but hes so big its like a elaphant shit on u, hes top tier. elanor i dont know
much about tbh can surprise weird name for a dude but i heard a room he does acid every day so that can be intresting
winner= Talon by a long nose..................shotgun to the temple of el

Adolf O'Brien vs Django Freeman

adolf is new idk him but his name is dumb as fuck.
django has been around a while hes only does this battle shit
cuz hes down for anything he can beat the white man in, so i except
he uses his black roots an rips adolf in half.
winner= django cuz he hates the white man

Snowpiercer vs Icy Weiners

snow likes to fuck snowman sculptures then pisses on them, hes mid tier he always wants to go on vaca to miami but cant cuz he'll melt, hes a real scum bag on the low i heard he has 20 ppl trapped in igloos in alaska right now an he only feeds them jolly rangers an snow cones of piss, icy has mad diamonds an shit like that he sucks at battling he does it for exposure an to be seen as the lame faggot he is, he looks like riff raff dowsed in gasoline with a horse shoe hair line an one arm an tattoos of bill clinton on his body, a real winner if u ask me,
winner= snow, cuz idk both scum bags

Gear vs Ben Coats' Gym Clothes

gear is a legend of legend hes the best one in this torny he won the last 7 events
an he is a pimp nigga comes to every battle with 50 slutty sluts an they suck him off while hes battle which is advantage for him cuz how can u diss a man get a blowjob by 6 bitches at once? honestly, ben i heard he stole his gym clothes honestly thats all. i heard
this his first battle, hes gonna to get ether'ed to another planet where some else steals his gym clothes.
winnner=Gear by a gazzzilllionnnnn votes

Blam-U-All Jackson vs Shart Nine

blam thinks hes a gangsta but hes not hes white an claims hes black
but wont post a pick, all he says in his lines are nigga im in the trap nigga im finna rap
type shit which is gonna get him shitted on by shart nine cuz he does that really in battles he pulls his pants down an try's to hit u with a projectile turd hes so far 7 out of 9 times hit his target an they all ran off an he won by no show, watch out.
winner=Shart if his aim is on that day.

Ray Rice Raped Wife vs Genital Slurpies

rays wife doesnt really battle she trys to defend woman rights an all that shit
an the last 3 times she did ray came out the stands an gave her the epic beat down
she was blooded an battered last time an couldnt continue the battle...genital
buys monkey testicals an makes slurpies out of them right before the battle an then drinks tthem on the stag an all 5 battles his opponet threw up an forfited hes 5-0
w this tactic,.
winner= genital, he will be drinking alot of balls an rays wife prolly gettin her teeth smasshed in right now

Totally Not Windu Tuako vs Chester Clusterfuck

windu is the king of the faggots an chester is ok
this will be the second worst battle all rd, fuck u both
winner= if u both no show, we all win

Nabancho Dancho vs Dasani

these are conjoint twins battling it out, this will be battle of the round
both have the same style kinda both funny as fuck but alot can miss
there gonna have to say away from dissing each other about gettin pussy
since they share the same dick n that kinda stuff, idk i heard dasani was planning
on cuttin them apart on stage but thats a rumor.
winner=idk cant call it no matter who wins there both goin to the next round

Allen Knight
10-22-2014, 10:24 PM
rest will be added 2morrow

El Muffin
10-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Lol I wss skimming..saw look like ving rhames sound like taylor smith n damn near died

I fkn farted unintentionally bc of this n now the room im in smell like tectonic plate emissions

Thx nigga

sral
10-23-2014, 08:46 AM
Totally Not Windu Tuako vs Chester Clusterfuck

windu is the king of the faggots an chester is ok
this will be the second worst battle all rd, fuck u both
winner= if u both no show, we all win

roflzzz

sral
10-23-2014, 08:50 AM
you gonna post the verses of the guys that submitted for feedback at least?

it aint like theyre gonna be able to use the lines again

may as well just to keep some interest in this for those who got n/s'd

Sharp
10-23-2014, 09:29 AM
Gone @ these predictions

you gonna post the verses of the guys that submitted for feedback at least?

it aint like theyre gonna be able to use the lines again

may as well just to keep some interest in this for those who got n/s'd

I figured I would hold off just like in a regular battle, in case they have generics they wanna use

I could though if the consensus says otherwise

Tic
10-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Dope lol. Needs more votes.

BROKE LESNAR
10-23-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the mag. Funny stuff. I'm currently working on a mag but if you need any help for this one or the next let me know. I could do some writeups.