PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: murda sho vs. Jilti [Jilti Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
10-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

jilti
10-27-2014, 07:48 AM
kinda resembles a circus freak with all the tattoos, Piercings & dirty hair
but when i put metal thru ya Sideshow, u'll really look like the people working there

murda sho
10-28-2014, 12:50 AM
I don't care to get personal that's wack now, but if u show up I'm at u
Unloading the gat to give ur back rounds more than Broke when he battles

Zip Him Up!!

Packed Graves
10-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Backgrounds was fire to me lol, jilti was creative but got out done. Sho came smooth, creative & direct. Im pretty sure side show has been done, not saying its played just not over the top.

Vote sho

El Muffin
10-28-2014, 06:56 AM
haha this was close

similar concepts

i got sho hrre tho

backrounds

nice

jilti came w/ it..i just think sho was fresher considering its relevant as hell

v sho

fresh
10-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Feel like sideshow had potential, but it was worded very lazily.

I had to do some research to actually comprehend murda sho's punch, but after getting the info I needed, I have to give this to sho. the double entendre is there, and it was executed better than jilti here.

v/sho

Kin
10-28-2014, 09:50 AM
best battle of week...

J-set up was fire...kept it goin' wit' punch...not sure if people missin' the obvious "side Sho"
had me like WHOA!!.. good drop

Sho- back roundz was dope also...another Whoa punch

pretty close...feelin' sho's wasn't as directed as J...and thought J's wordplay was a lil' more creative in punch an set up

Vote- iLL jiLL

BROKE LESNAR
10-28-2014, 10:22 AM
This is more difficult than it would appear. At first I was going to give this to sho handedly due to the sidesho np. Freak sho/sidesho plays are just really, really overdone. I hate BROKE np's at this point. I know sho hates these, too. BUT the way Jilti made the concept, using a personal/pic reference to setup the np, I haven't seen that before. I haven't seen the concept flipped that way before. Now sho's had a great relevent reference. But looking deeper I have to say that the comment ab using personals is wack in the setup, I couldn't disagree with that more. Personals have always been, imo, more insulting and harder hitting than any generic bar or reference, unless those generic bars are tied into a np or wp. I think in this regards, it makes it a tough call. Both used a weapon concept. Sho had a tight reference regarding my use of personals, Jilti used a personal reference to set up his concept. Both had solid delivery.

v-Jilti

Tazz
10-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Vote: Murda. Jilti came with a decent punch. I think Sho had much bettter execution and his diss hit harder

Blanco Bishop
10-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Honestly if it's on mere wordplay sho wins but when u consider everything imo jils read smoother n was a tad bit more creative.

So imo

V jil

Defiant
10-29-2014, 03:53 PM
Close as fuck usually I'd vote against a sho no but I liked this flip so he's gets this IMO
Shos was decent but prefer Jilti

Vote jilti

~RustyGunZ~
10-29-2014, 03:55 PM
I liked jiltis wording

sho didn't have the G sound in backgrounds so that was forced to me

v/jilti

Destroyer
10-30-2014, 10:23 AM
thought back rounds was fire
sideshow felt played to me

v/sho

Letterman
10-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Don't know if I'm missing something but if Sho's was suppose to be background then that's forced when you say it. Jilti's sideshow line was decent enough. I got him taking it.

v/Jit

Amen
10-30-2014, 01:00 PM
kinda resembles a circus freak with all the tattoos, Piercings & dirty hair
but when i put metal thru ya Sideshow, u'll really look like the people working there

I'll have to be honest; this bar was dope. The setup definitely assisted the impact as well, so props for that.

I don't care to get personal that's wack now, but if u show up I'm at u
Unloading the gat to give ur back rounds more than Broke when he battles

This can be debating whether it's forced or not. IMO, I don't think it's too bad, as I've seen a hell of a lot worse. This was also dope.

Overall: Close battle, however, I do feel Jilt took this slightly, due to the simple fact his personal landed a little harsher because his was more of an insult then just the typical threat. So to me, it was a threat blended with and insult vs a threat, so that helped me make my decision.

v/Jilt - Both PUNs were dope, tho. Props to both.

Unfukwitable
10-30-2014, 01:37 PM
Liked both ideas but one came off alil tougher in my opinion.
props to both of yall, v/murda

Tic
10-31-2014, 10:43 AM
Gotta go with Jilti here....I thought his wording at the end could've been a little better, but the bar as a whole was dope. Murda had a nice bar as well, but it didn't feel as smooth as Jilti's.

Jilti