PDA

View Full Version : Contendership Match: Packed Graves vs. Letterman [Letterman Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
10-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

Packed Graves
10-24-2014, 10:16 PM
my bars- picture perfect, thats something hard for him
cuz even if you had Wasims talent in Art, you still wouldnt draw a win

Letterman on you homie, good luck.

Letterman
10-27-2014, 10:58 PM
He complains after every loss, but can't get passed this route
So it's only natural that we'll see Wyte wine after I smash this fruit

don't bottle your emotions or you can hang from a dead vine
the beating this fruits about to receive, s'guaranteed to make red wine

you won't win in the BA, people already preparing your coffin
& your concepts are so far fetched, they inspire owners to play with dogs more often
you don't want a pizza me, i can ruin your life today
only way we'd see Red, Baron something hot- is making that in the microwave
class is in session & it's time I teach you a lesson coward
you ran from the name Guerrero, but my goons will still circle two like the second power
ya concepts are rushed, il give them the push they need
cause it's obvious that Red wings his verses, while mine will make this pussy bleed

Lol you obviously stole my concept & the other lines were worse
So I don't care that you took Wyte out, but you should've used that on the rest of the verse

jilti
10-28-2014, 01:23 AM
Lol that was a long ass set-up for ur bar Letterman. Anyways, an art-draw line is pretty basic. Letter had a cool nameflip, so i vote Letterman

Spoken
10-28-2014, 02:07 AM
Letterman for better attack.. The wasim art line just felt flat no real impact in it.

ALTE
10-28-2014, 02:43 AM
Packed graves has my vote. More clever punch and better flow.

El Muffin
10-28-2014, 07:00 AM
i got letterman here although those syllabels suck

pg was going for current events disc bar but i thjnk it was a bit tooo simplistic tbh

v letterman

Amen
10-28-2014, 08:03 AM
Lmao. Lord... Once again, Letterman trys to mask/flip/resurrect a played and/or old out dated concept with something current.

I mean. This one is a tough call, tbr. Even tho, Letterman's concept has been done to death back in like 2004. I liked it because it was more direct and personal. But at the same time, PG's was more creative and less direct. So I'm going to go with personal preference on this one. I personally like the personal approach. I'm not really a fan of writing just any old random bar. So with that being said...

v/Letterman w/ the Played Concept/Personal.

Letterman
10-28-2014, 08:12 AM
lol I'll respond to that after the battle

Wordz AhGod
10-28-2014, 08:12 AM
both concepts were played.. think Ive seen letterman use a variation of that one at least 3 times now haha.. well, it was still better then pg's here. so v/Letterman

Kin
10-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Pg..what happened ..u been droppin fire punches in here...this isnt up to par for u...artist..draw a win nothin really creative

Letter...diggin the wyte out...rest of verse...thought it was solid..

Vote...letter came better

fresh
10-28-2014, 09:27 AM
Not diggin this battle tbh. PG came weaker than he normally does, with an art / draw reference.. Seemed lazy to me.

Letterman you didn't give any indication as to when the bars were posted, so PG cuold have posted his before u. However, I still think u had the better of the punches. White out has been used, but it worked here as it was personal and it wassn't a bad flip.

v/Letterman

BROKE LESNAR
10-28-2014, 12:11 PM
You know, I think I'm going with PG here. I liked the discussion board ref. I loved how Letterman provided the context to his bar, so that wasn't my vote against him. And neither was the clever personal he used. It was the context of the personal itself. I look at the alleged stolen concept and I just don't see it. Even if Wyte and Touche are the same person. It was used in a different context to me.

v-PG

Tazz
10-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Vote: Letterman. The flow and wording could have been better but I like the more personal approach he had. PGs punch was kinda light