PDA

View Full Version : Tic Tac vs. ALTE [Tic Tac Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
10-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

ALTE
10-25-2014, 07:16 PM
In

ALTE
10-27-2014, 02:51 AM
Fuck a linemen~hit you hard enough to alter the earth and suns allignments/
hows he making war with te?, this pussy shuns violence/

BROKE LESNAR
10-28-2014, 11:51 AM
ALTE
Tic Tac

Replacement battle. Due Wednesday 12am PST.

Tic
10-28-2014, 04:07 PM
Since I'm a replacement, I bet he's hopin to slug me
But the truth is, the only way he'll come out On Top is postin above me

ALTE
10-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Ah replacement now...ok

changed his name to rick, tryin to be a slick act/
but i never was a fan....of the fruity tic tac/

Spoken
10-28-2014, 10:39 PM
Lol OK kinda chuckled @ alte punch... tic still had a direct punch and is still kind of relevant to his post in a sense .

V/ Alte for the giggle factor

Defiant
10-29-2014, 12:19 AM
Tic tac was so played, fuck I dunno what u was thinking
alte was terrible
I dunno who to vote 4
How did he change his name to rick, im lost

Vot tic tac
alot closer than it shoulda been

ALTE
10-29-2014, 12:37 AM
^ moron ;)

Kin
10-29-2014, 07:21 AM
Tac....pretty basic...thats as generic as a text punch can be nowadays

Al...get the slick rick flip...but really didnt fit in this battle

Vote...tic

fresh
10-29-2014, 07:58 AM
Seems tic tac keyed his punch up in 2 seconds..
On top / post above me is very lazy.

Not a fan of the fruity tic tac either... horrible nameplay. Was not feeling ur punch at all.

I wasn't feelin either punch tbh.

I'm gonna have to go with tic tac, as his drop was executed better. Better wording, better multi, and flowed better too.

v/tac

Blanco Bishop
10-29-2014, 08:30 AM
What is this?

Al didn't really come with a punch. N I'm pretty sure tac knows that so he really didn't need to do much for the win other than drop a basic punch.

V tac

~RustyGunZ~
10-29-2014, 03:52 PM
tic

lol

ALTE
10-29-2014, 05:30 PM
Honestly its like ive landed in some kind of alternative universe where bad is good. Ive not seen one guy on here with flow...you do realise flow is non existance when lines are too long with too many different syllables....thats not rhyming....thats writing a sentence and every person on here is doing that and getting big ups for good flow I mean wtf. You guys have clearly never written to a beat. And as for the I have no punch comment cmon guys lol....are you really that stupid? It was a quick bar but it was still a better line than most of you could manage in a week. I dunno maybe its because im new here or maybe you guys views on a good txt verse got twisted somewhere. Ive beaten top guys from cc....the quality doesnt compare. Enjoy your little bubble guys...just dont leave it because you wont find much love for stretched non flowing stuff. Im out.

BROKE LESNAR
10-29-2014, 05:33 PM
Out as in leaving NC for greener pastures or out as in fuck this shit I quit?

Tazz
10-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Vote: Tic Tac. His wasn't as bad as ALTE. Enough said.

Unfukwitable
10-29-2014, 06:57 PM
v/Tac

one just had the better bar, (wording, idea & execution)

El Muffin
10-29-2014, 07:17 PM
Honestly its like ive landed in some kind of alternative universe where bad is good. Ive not seen one guy on here with flow...you do realise flow is non existance when lines are too long with too many different syllables....thats not rhyming....thats writing a sentence and every person on here is doing that and getting big ups for good flow I mean wtf. You guys have clearly never written to a beat. And as for the I have no punch comment cmon guys lol....are you really that stupid? It was a quick bar but it was still a better line than most of you could manage in a week. I dunno maybe its because im new here or maybe you guys views on a good txt verse got twisted somewhere. Ive beaten top guys from cc....the quality doesnt compare. Enjoy your little bubble guys...just dont leave it because you wont find much love for stretched non flowing stuff. Im out.

and so have i. ive been to multiple sites ..guarantee more reputable than mw n cc combined. you have to know how to adapt. n tbh your shit was ass.

you said u were never a fan of the fruity tic tac

waht kind of cornball shit is that? honestly

your first punch u wrote wasnt even a punch lol

you told him he didnt want war coz he shuns violence

foh

most of us come from or are actively posting on hihhly reputable sites

if were bein honest here..cc and cw were mid tier AT BEST..nigga i beat Mullet n Hybrid when i was fkn 17

your lines lack creativity. it doesnt tske much thought to say someones a pacifist or thst u never likrd a fruity tic tac. stop clinging to.your rep from a wack ass site man

go other places. infiltrate. conquer

thats how its done and the best of the best have done this.

we seen ur responsr a million times..so go back to that cesspool if u lookin for niggas to tell u you are nice when you arent

n read my 1-2 battle this wk n tell me if i lacked flow or a punchline

ill wait. its closed so its in the 1-2 punch archiv

Persist
10-30-2014, 12:09 AM
Vote: Tic.

That Other Dude Doesn't Know What A Punch Is.

Both Came Lackluster But Tic Just Did Enough.

BROKE LESNAR
10-30-2014, 05:46 AM
Tic knew all he really needed to do was formulate even the most basic of 1-2's here. ALTE, we don't write our 1 bars to beats, nor do we craft verses in that manner. All you have to do is tweak your style a bit and you have a foundation to work with. Saying everybody's flow is off is ridiculous. There's ba difference between audio and text. Kin is an audio guy and he can grasp this concept. Don't let your stubbornness ruin your writing.

v-Tic