Meth
08-13-2013, 10:43 PM
NEWBIE 2013
ROUND 2

No swaying, biting, feeding, recycling

Line Limits

-10 Minimum
-14 Maximum

First person to drop can edit only until the 2nd person drops.

2nd person can edit only until the first vote is submitted

DUE: Saturday, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time

Extensions are available at request until Sunday 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, exactly 24 hours later.

Good Luck

Shogun Dinero R!canTheoryz
Jim Blaze God Of War Patrick Strikta Allen Knight PancakeBrah J. Metts Philly Dominate Untold

Sho Money EMG
08-14-2013, 01:53 AM
Check 10

R!canTheoryz
08-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Checking in 10 is good

Sho Money EMG
08-16-2013, 06:47 PM
Sent ten to meth

R!canTheoryz
08-18-2013, 06:33 AM
Gamble aka Shogun Dinero aka Authentic

Fuck your vacation youll just get wrecked & prove he next to go,
only time dinero be around pussy is when This faggot pays strippers for sex in Mexico.
Flame ur starvation wit Arsonal lungs this homo never made a criminal run,
they call u sloppy joe cuz he dreams bout eatin sandwiches while sliding in Metts personal Buns.
Get exposed with Worse evils his graveyard empty n murked ZERO
If anybody ever seen this kid with crack itll look worser than Robrandas attempt of a Twerk video.
This Corny wigger gets Doomed on site I just tell em bruh Move Ur light,
Cuz i gurantee this white faggot bumps to lil Boosie & Plies daily claming how hes GOON 4 Life.
He comes from a white town, Im sure your the weak faggot hangin in nice crowds,
Cuz while Im known to shave my lines down, Gamble just likes shaving his eyebrows .

Meh.

Meth
08-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Your existence comes to an end w/ one bar, one punch, & your gone
this gives a new meaning to serving a life sentence - better get mike hunt on the job
Seems like you'll never be good at rap, in fact try stepping down
This faggot been in every newb tourney NC hosted - still has yet to make it to the second round
Rican the type to rat his own friends out - let's be honest, not a tough guy - never a Rambo
He even threw a fit when mods didnt add him to the lineup - like A rod in the bio genesis scandal
No one would dare listen to this friggen dude rappin wack shit
Other than when u see two vets collide - ric been known to b the first seen to, Diso/Bey battle tactics
So before this clown begin to make claims when he walk around
This isn't a conspiracy, theoryz - just more like a former meat head runnin around talking loud

Meth
08-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Gamble was cool but his concepts were underdeveloped but he's better than I remember. Rican had a hit with that first bar but the rest was a miss. But gamble didnt get a hit so I guess rican won here. He needs to step it up if he wanna win the tournament.

V/ R!canTheoryz

Sharp
08-20-2013, 03:59 PM
only time dinero be around pussy is when This faggot pays strippers for sex in Mexico.
mad basic
they call u sloppy joe cuz he dreams bout eatin sandwiches while sliding in Metts personal Buns.
kinda works but also no
If anybody ever seen this kid with crack itll look worser than Robrandas attempt of a Twerk video.
seen this already, but it was okay
Cuz i gurantee this white faggot bumps to lil Boosie & Plies daily claming how hes GOON 4 Life.
just kinda clowin
Cuz while Im known to shave my lines down, Gamble just likes shaving his eyebrows .
just a rhyme

this gives a new meaning to serving a life sentence - better get mike hunt on the job
alright idea but didnt really do any damage
This faggot been in every newb tourney NC hosted - still has yet to make it to the second round
this is the second round tho lol... and this was pretty statementish
Rican the type to rat his own friends out - let's be honest, not a tough guy - never a Rambo
He even threw a fit when mods didnt add him to the lineup - like A rod in the bio genesis scandal
the idea coulda been flipped nicely but it was kinda blandly done
Other than when u see two vets collide - ric been known to b the first seen to, Diso/Bey battle tactics
wording was pretty awkward here
This isn't a conspiracy, theoryz - just more like a former meat head runnin around talking loud
actually liked this one

close tbh... the only quotes i had from either was the dinero and conspiracy theory, both of which were basic as fuck... but i think gamble had the better wording so he edged it for me. guess this could go either way but i thought gamble got it

v/gamble

KwaL!ty
08-20-2013, 04:02 PM

vs

^im guessing you meant past the second round

mvgt- gamble more personal

Malachi
08-22-2013, 12:18 AM
cool, couldve been more insulting i think tho
lol this is ok
really nice current event flip, coulda tied the opener better with the punch
k
nah

vs

meh, wasnt really a punch more of a statement.
isnt this the second round? lol still didnt hit hard enough tho
set up coulda been worded different for a harder punch but this is ok
cool, i like it, couldve been a lil better worded
decent closer, nameplay coulda been done better tbh

V/Rican

This was close. Alotta punches kinda missed imo for the most part. Rican hit the most n a lil harder too tho.

Utmost
08-22-2013, 12:39 AM
twerk video

vs

A-Rod

was a close battle here, but gamble had better personals and polish to his verse. Rican had some cool concepts but they were a bit under developed.

v/ Gamble

KwaL!ty
08-23-2013, 10:58 AM
3-2 Gamble, vote on this shit.

R!canTheoryz
08-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Upping This Shit^

TheEnd
08-24-2013, 09:16 PM
If anybody ever seen this kid with crack itll look worser than Robrandas attempt of a Twerk video

Vs.

Both had some coo concepts just wording fell short rican had some alright attempts but the wording was off n that quote was the only 1 that felt like a jab gamble samething concepts there just wording n throwinng something that hits u has 1 quote also but it hit harder then rican punch

V/ gamble

R!canTheoryz
08-24-2013, 11:45 PM
VOTES!!!