PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: Jilti vs. Letterman [Jilti Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
11-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

Letterman
11-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Ok.

jilti
11-03-2014, 02:33 PM
sharpen blade. take out the meat cleaver & start chopping away
Butcher Letter worse than mayweather reciting drops from a page

Letterman
11-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Your skill is undefined. You battle alot but dopeness, you don't come near bro
So I'd tell you to put quality over quantity, but there's no way to divide by zero

Packed Graves
11-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Current event tied with a personal behind it vs a stretched bar with a shaky concepts.

Champ

Blanco Bishop
11-04-2014, 09:10 AM
I don't think letter was creative enough here. Jil was smooth n funny

V jil

~RustyGunZ~
11-04-2014, 10:52 AM
jil easy

fresh
11-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Jilti's punch woulda worked if it was against wordz, but butcher letter doesn't work for me.

Letterman was simple, but it actually worked so he's gettin my vote.

v/letter

BROKE LESNAR
11-04-2014, 04:42 PM
I have tbph here, I thought that the "butcher letter" np was clever, but in the context it was used, I didn't think it worked. I could understand if you put "butcher wordz" but it wouldn't work. Now instead of looking at it like that, I am going to interpret it as Mayweather reading a letter, as in note, reading off of that. All of that aside, I've seen alot of Mayweather play's ever since his reading debacle. I will ignore that, too. When it came to the bar that made me think, really made me delve deeper into it, it would be Letterman's. I actually liked the concept as much as Jilti's irregardless of how critical I might have been. So, I'm going with Letterman.

v-Letterman

Spoken
11-04-2014, 05:28 PM
I got letterman.

Jilti was a nice concept but I think it was less an impact idk... When I read these bars it's like the punches I see on kotd and such and u know those bars they recite and get the Ohhhh factor... that bar just had the whoo... letter used a generic bar but he kept it personal but also didn't have the ohhhh factor as well but just felt more of a sting on it than jil

Certain
11-04-2014, 05:31 PM
jilti: Terrible wording on a current-events concept that's already been used a bit, but at least it had the name aspect.

Letterman: Quality over quantity would mean you would be dividing by quantity, which you admit is "alot," not zero.

Vote: jilti

Red Soldier
11-04-2014, 07:51 PM
V/ letterman... Jils would have worked better if it were butcher words.

YDK
11-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Both were decent, honestly not as good as I was expecting from a champ match but I got jilti taken it with a smoother flow an funnier concept

Kin
11-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Jil--- damn...that last line was Fire...made kinda a older topic hot again...nice inner rhyme scheme wit' it an np...yesssiiir..

Letter-
like the idea...juz feel it wasn't as smooth or hitting as hard as J

vote-iLL jiLL

El Muffin
11-06-2014, 03:04 PM
fkn hated both tbh

jils dsnt work

lettermans dsnt work to me..despite his expos

wat he was getting at is played tho

if its a draw imo the champ retains

v/jikti