PDA

View Full Version : Contendership Match: Unfukwitable vs. Beans [Beans Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
11-01-2014, 08:19 AM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

Unfukwitable
11-01-2014, 11:33 AM
check

Kill Spree
11-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Check

Unfukwitable
11-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Ima poison this dweeb, One dose'll leave'em dead on the scene,
&Afta u die from Ricin, Beans, Ur family'll mourn off the sight of Spanish cuisines.

Kill Spree
11-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Unfukwitable aka NoQuear on rb

I'm flaming vets, every week I kill a faggot & ya name is next
It takes allot of back bone to admit u Queer, & that's just how u gained a rep

Packed Graves
11-04-2014, 08:22 AM
This was a close match both came pretty good, feel beans could have done more with the admit part & tie it in with somehingng else. Fuk had a nice flip on a played nameplay & brought wordplay with it.

Unfuk

Persist
11-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Wasn't Feeling Beans Bar Tbh, Unfikwitable Came Harder

Vote: Unfukwitable

jilti
11-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Both dropped fire. Easily BOTW. Ricin was sick, backbone Queer was sick. Soooooo close, hate to give it to one over the other but..

Vote - Beans

fresh
11-04-2014, 01:01 PM
ricin, beans was dope. I thought it connected well and was executed nicely.

I had to re-read beans a couple times to get it. backbone admit u queer was actually dope once it clicked in.

Man close as fuck here but I think beans had a little more personal factor and was harsher imo, so he's getting my vote here.

v/Beans

Amen
11-04-2014, 03:41 PM
I wasn't feelin ricin beans, tbh. I felt like it was an obvious flip on his name which lacked creativity, IMO. IDK what it was, but it didn't sit well for me and had to read the bar like 9 times, and every time I read it, something felt off about it. Beans bar wasn't all that either but felt if he would have brushed up/touched up his wording, it could have been a lot better. However, I do feel Beans edges this...

v/Beans.

BROKE LESNAR
11-04-2014, 04:47 PM
This battle wowed me. Both used np's. Both pulled them off rather nicely. Most likely the sleeper battle of the week. Reading Fuk's I thought it would take a similar bar from Beans to equal it, the rhyme scheme Fuk brought was vicious. But Beans countered and did so with the same animus. And included a personal to boot.

v-Beans

Spoken
11-04-2014, 05:55 PM
I got beans

Both were fire and both did nice flips but the back bone to admit decipher was nice as fuuuccccckkk

Certain
11-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Unfukwitable: I'm 99% sure you learned what ricin does from Breaking Bad, so you should know that it won't leave him dead on the scene. The actual name play was OK, but the follow through was no better than the setup.

Beans: The concept again was better than the setup. But I liked the double usage of admit, and the mistakes weren't as bad as Unfukwitable's.

Vote: Beans

YDK
11-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Damn reading fuks bar I thought he killed it than I read beans an was even more wowed with the wp personal combo.
thus was easily battle of the week but I got beans taking this by a flea hair
Dope shit fellas

Destroyer
11-04-2014, 10:48 PM
I got unfuk
beans shit was just ok to me
thought ricin beans was clever, liked the rhyme schemes

Kin
11-05-2014, 08:29 AM
unFuck ricin' beans was straight....came pretty correct at him

Beans...actually had to re-read the line for the BackBone to make sense...thats dope when you sneak somethin' so simple in but still it's hard to catch...Best I seen from you...

Vote- Beanz

~RustyGunZ~
11-05-2014, 07:38 PM
didnt like eithers wording at all

eh...

v/beans

personal vs. NP