PDA

View Full Version : Blanco Bishop vs Tazz [Blanco Bishop Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
11-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

Tazz
11-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Check, we can drop today or whenever ur ready

Tazz
11-03-2014, 04:45 PM
I'm out.

This deserves someone nice.

At 5-9 I'd lose confidence too, u've got a bitch spirit n the shit is repetitive
I mean u get clapped at n thrown around so much, u make cheer comps seem less competitive

Blanco Bishop
11-04-2014, 12:02 AM
you'll get ripped a new one but your slut's even easier, it's sad
all i do is Call'er, Bone n bend her like I'm trying to break hers in half.

Packed Graves
11-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Tazz I thought you where going somewhere but ended up falling flat. Blanco I liked the wordplay just feel you could have added in a pause of some sort to make it a smoother read.

Blanco

jilti
11-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Tazz dope setup but punch fell flat. Blanco wording was a bit choppy but gets the job done here
V-Bishop

Persist
11-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Enjoyed Blancos Bar More

Cheerleading Punches Are Poop

Vote: Blanco

Unfukwitable
11-04-2014, 12:47 AM
Was feeling Tazz at the start but he couldve finished out with a better idea, Bish came cool just enough to get it imo ... v/BB

fresh
11-04-2014, 11:55 AM
I didn't like the direction tazz took his punch. And the quote was too ambiguous to augment the punch imo.

Bishop wasn't great, I've seen collar bone wp's done before but his punch just landed harder.

v/bishop

~RustyGunZ~
11-04-2014, 12:33 PM
v/blanco

was kind of played/forced but less so than tazz

much more solid attempt. keep hustlin and you'll be a force soon enough. don't lose faith and quit cus you're not killing it now, just need to work on your wording a bit and get familiar with relevant flips.

Kill Spree
11-04-2014, 12:57 PM
I thought tazz had a cool concept but his bar was a bit choppy...

Collarbone word play was decent but nothing special. Enough to take this

Vote blanco

BROKE LESNAR
11-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Blanco took it. But that collar bone np I've seen before, it was flipped differently so I'm not really sweating it. Tazz used a cheerleader bar but that isn't what turned me off. His concept was actually dope. It was the way it was executed. "you make cheer comps seem less competitive" is an insult that misses to me. I could care less how competitive they are, I just want to see tits and ass and maybe an injury or two.

v-Blanco