PDA

View Full Version : (You are all nothing but) CHATTEL RAP 1 (now with audio)

Certain
11-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Welcome to my showcase, my masterpiece.
Insurrection? Your whole race tastes mass defeat.
My heart is from a cold place, a lab complete with the coding for retractive teeth.
Your souls are left exploding at the pastor's knees if I even get a notion of your blasphemy.
I'll mold your thoughts with codeine and gaseous speed so that you overdose and nosebleed as you gasp to breathe.
I'm an overload of proteins, amino assassin's creed,
Styx swimmer, devoted heathen with a dash of Jesus,
and if you provoke a ghost or demon, you'll face the wrath of me.
I was first seen in the groves of Eden, with a grasp on Eve.
That's Certain Serpent. Shotguns kick back at the sight.
I read the future in patterns of light.
Like roaches, they scatter and hide,
but I'm tactless, a savage defined by my most massive of minds
and followed by a hungry horde of ugly whores and scavenger-types.
They shall know me by the trail of blood,
there's no period. I fill ovaries with a pail of come,
while most of you are lonely and will fail at love.
Holding close to rosaries won't derail my run, as I send shots through broken screams that never sail. They hum.
I am the shadow reason for your pessimism.
When the cattle bleed, it's time for exorcism.
Talking back would seem to have your head go missing,
and the last to laugh and tease found their anal cavities were beset by fists and the cast-iron release of a Texas Christmas.
So to battle me wasn't your best decision.

For anyone who wants, I recorded it a cappella:

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/175597458&amp;color=ff5500&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_relate d=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_rep osts=false"></iframe>

Mike Wrecka
11-04-2014, 08:57 PM
This was dope. U pulled off the style quite well. The first half was particularly awesome. Props

dead man
11-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Amino assassins creed tho.

Wise Wiggles
11-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Amino assassins creed tho.

^This.. Dope.

You seem pretty gangsta, homie.

Certain
11-06-2014, 03:44 AM
^This.. Dope.

You seem pretty gangsta, homie.

I am.

Kin
11-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Finally!!

Putting ur voice spittin this gave it a whole new feel...props for doin that first of all

Rhyme scheme was pretty dope..u got my hype wit the whole recording now...hope more people do this

With or without beats...it juz gave this a whole new vibe an we can see how it was written to be read instead of deciding on our own....

Good shit!

Exis
11-06-2014, 06:08 AM
Not that bar length normally matters but on first glance most would probably think this is stretched as all shit and wouldn't flow in quite a few spots...looks really can be deceivin'.Puttin' the a cappella up was a good thing, never would have thought you sounded like that fa real...content was slick, didn't really have a fav. part as I thought it was nice all the way thru, Ima sorta echo Kin and say yeah...by addin' the vocals you can see how you spit it instead of tryna find a flow and whatnot...good stuff.

Stay up.

Vulgar
11-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Lmao Zyg has inspired me lately too to try my hand at braggadocio. This was pretty tight, I like the rhythmic momentum you carried about mid-way point to the ending. The references like Styx and assassin's creed injected this piece with readability. There's nothing like a good reference! I think you should collab with Zyg.