PDA

View Full Version : Knucklehead vs Blanco Bishop* [Knucklehead Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
11-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

*Contendership Match ramifications

Blanco Bishop
11-11-2014, 12:08 AM
ur daddy won't save u so go 'head Son, Sue but u'll still feel the achin'
won't matter if u pay with Jew Do'..when i use that Art of War to beat ur face in

~RustyGunZ~
11-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Stop stuntin', the facts you never touchin' the cat
No chick alive want's to Rub Bish.. 'cus they alllllll think you're nothing but that

El Muffin
11-11-2014, 03:07 PM
jesus this was close

conceptually i have bishop

but knucks was clean n effective

when i saw the rub bish i was like ok whered hes goin w/ this n the latter part of thw line didnt underwhelm

v/ knuck by a hair on a ginger chin

Mike Wrecka
11-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Vote knuckle

Blancos bar was too stretched for my liking and Knucks concept was better

Destroyer
11-11-2014, 06:42 PM
gotta go w/knuck, but only cause it was slightly smoother

v/knuckles

BROKE LESNAR
11-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Knucks hit really well with a nice np I haven't seen. My only issue with Blanco's was the "Jew Doe" wp. It was properly set up with the Sun Tzu wp in the opener but "Judo" wp has been overdone for years. If "Son Sue" was the wp that drove the concept home and not "Jew Doe" then it would have been easier to disregard.

v-Knuck

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-11-2014, 06:56 PM
I got Knuck's here.

BB's bar was ok but wordy and killed the impact IMO. Knuck's was nicely executed for more a smooth connection.

Spoken
11-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Knucka had a smoother bar even tho I've seen him do so poo maaaaannnnyyyy flips on that concept lol. It still hit home BB I just wasn't feeling the jew do flip...

Clayray
11-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Vote: captain knuckles

Blancos bar was too much and I wasn't feeling it, Knucks bar was straight to it and was a np I personally haven't seen before so it was fresher.

jilti
11-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Blanco dropped fire with the Sunsu/Judo/Art of War connection. Had different angles to his punch. im about that life (martial arts) so was def feeling it
Knucks had a cool bar but Bishop got this
Vote-Blanco

Tic
11-12-2014, 09:01 AM
I got Blanco edging this one here. His bar was more complex and while it wasn't as smooth as Knucks, I wasn't really feeling the "you're nothing but that" line.

V/ Blanco

Unfukwitable
11-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Wording and execution got this nice idea with Jew do but it wasn't done to its full potential I liked the Rubbish bar more...v/Knuck