Sharp
11-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Netcees Alias Tourney

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Wednesday,
November 12th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Check Ins are due by message to Sharp by Sunday, November 9th 2014
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!

Sharp
11-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Neo is in

Sharp
11-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Shotty is in

Sharp
11-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Neo Huxtable

why play games when no1 thinks this poser a threat
you would think I was a call of duty nerd, how I just drop shot over the net
this kid is fast food, when posting the lamest shit
Wendy's fist drive thru his chest, voters will love it- like Orcs first Vegas trip
i got bitches doing road trips just to ride the meat
if we ever see hoes calling shotty, then they want to sit by the driver seat
faggit do us a favor & come clean after you lose
his rattlesnake wanted to see robrandas ass crack so bad he accts for half of their views
I'm a good sport but some times get cocky man
i came in with a goal, to slap shot to death like the thoughts of a dying hockey fan

Shotty Shmurda

Cliff knew how to talk his way out of things but this is 1 ass whooping u can't escape
It's ironic that u named yourself after Bill Cosby yet you're the 1 who's getting raped
You're into gay shit, every night you're looking for an asshole to tear apart sir
You're a faggot who was getting tag teamed to deaf way before Answer's partner
My knuckle game's nice, I'll throw jabs at your rib
I could hit you with a gun, knife or that weapon in badweather's crib
I got a real gun, If you ever saw the clip you would scatter
U might as well be Orc cuz you've never had a Wendy or any other chick for that matter
You're trash, it's easy to see who should lose and should win
U don't need an endorsement deal with jello pops to see that the proof is in the puddin'

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-13-2014, 10:24 AM
call of duty and calling shotty were cool. name plays got redundant tho.

vs

tag teamed, wendy

got this tied in quotes. this battle was more on the weaker side. wasn't feelin much from either verse and I was being pretty liberal with the quotes mentioned. for this this goes down to the misses. and I think the 1st guy had his closer in which I almost quoted, so I suppose i'll give it too him. close one to call but...

v. neo

Mercules
11-13-2014, 08:23 PM
Neo Huxtable

you would think I was a call of duty nerd, how I just drop shot over the net
------------MEH
Wendy's fist drive thru his chest, voters will love it- like Orcs first Vegas trip
--------------DECENT, NOT WORDED VERY WELL THO

if we ever see hoes calling shotty, then they want to sit by the driver seat
------------OK

his rattlesnake wanted to see robrandas ass crack so bad he accts for half of their views
----------------EH

i came in with a goal, to slap shot to death like the thoughts of a dying hockey fan
------------------EH, DECENT AT BEST

Shotty Shmurda

Cliff knew how to talk his way out of things but this is 1 ass whooping u can't escape
It's ironic that u named yourself after Bill Cosby yet you're the 1 who's getting raped
--------------------EH

You're into gay shit, every night you're looking for an asshole to tear apart sir
You're a faggot who was getting tag teamed to deaf way before Answer's partner
------------------DONT GET IT

I could hit you with a gun, knife or that weapon in badweather's crib
----------------NAH

U might as well be Orc cuz you've never had a Wendy or any other chick for that matter
---------------EH

U don't need an endorsement deal with jello pops to see that the proof is in the puddin'
----------------NAH

PRETTY DISSAPOINTING BATTLE. WASNT FEELING MUCH HERE. NEOS VERSE WAS MORE CREATIVE IMO BUT HIS WORDING HURT HIM. SHOTTYS VERSE WAS QUITE UNDERWHELMING.

VOTE NEO

El Muffin
11-13-2014, 09:00 PM
drop shot cool
wendys i did that wp a decade ago
calling shotty cool
robranda lmfao lotb
hockey nah
vs

knife gun ..eh...flip was weak imo
ooener. nah
tagteamed cool
Wendy. flip was different cool
closer naaah

i got neo by 1 quoteable n lotv

v/ neo

BROKE LESNAR
11-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Neo Huxtable

you would think I was a call of duty nerd, how I just drop shot over the net 10/10

Wendy's fist drive thru his chest, voters will love it- like Orcs first Vegas trip 7/10

if we ever see hoes calling shotty, then they want to sit by the driver seat 10/10

his rattlesnake wanted to see robrandas ass crack so bad he accts for half of their views 10/10

i came in with a goal, to slap shot to death like the thoughts of a dying hockey fan 10/10

Shotty Shmurda

It's ironic that u named yourself after Bill Cosby yet you're the 1 who's getting raped 10/10

You're a faggot who was getting tag teamed to deaf way before Answer's partner 10/10

I could hit you with a gun, knife or that weapon in badweather's crib 10/10

U might as well be Orc cuz you've never had a Wendy or any other chick for that matter 10/10

U don't need an endorsement deal with jello pops to see that the proof is in the puddin' 1/10

47/41 Neo. First of all, terrific battle. BOTW so far. Neo was damn near flawless. Shotty almost eclipsed that distinction. The way his verse was going, the momentum never dissipated. Not once. Not until the last fucking bar, lmao. I gasped. That was a colossal miscalculation. I've already read one proof in the pudding cliche and voiced my disdain accordingly. Don't mind rehashing idioms but this one in particular is just way too redundant. I know that it ties into the Bill Cosby Jello angle but still. This came down to 2 bars. A 7/10 and 1/10. Neo's 7 came early so he was able to finish strong. Shotty's 1 ended on the most sour note imaginable, at a time where he had the win within reach. Unfortunate, yes, but it doesn't detract from how great his verse was.

v-Neo

Greed
11-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Calling shotty

Vs

Wendys

Neo verse was more nice overall

V neo

Strikta
11-16-2014, 04:39 PM
I got Neo here. His wording was cleaner & I liked his concepts more. Overall he just had the harder hitting verse. Calling shotty line was dope. I actually lold at Shotty's proof is in the pudding line tho.. but I ain't lol at it for a good reason. Props to both for the battle. Keep at it.

Vote- Neo Huxtable