PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wrecka vs Muff {Muff wins}

Sharp
11-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday, November 13th 2014 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!

Mike Wrecka Muff

El Muffin
11-09-2014, 10:05 PM
in14-16

El Muffin
11-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Think your the Jordan of the Audio Scene. That's unbearable Scrap.
Who wants to be Like Mike?
Fucking 30 years old and hosting tourneys in a genre hes terrible at.
This faux mobster sending goombas over to enliven his name
But if a dude Holds me Up to see A Wreck..ill put a tire around his neck n light it aflame
That's Rubbernecking you Fraud. Its clear you do nothing but lie to males
Plus your rhymes are all Flow n No Substance..like that piss test you TRIED to fail
Chillin with Geno has its pros n cons. Whole crib needs to be bust apart
You hired SeaDads pest control but he even knew u were a parasite from the fucking start
We beefed in the past. You signed the non aggression pact before Id finish you off
A couple of shots n hell begin to Mulligan like cheaters in Minature Golf
Your a old pedophile. that's got to be shocking,depressing
You looked for the fountain of youth..saw kids drinking from one n got an erection
If this fag gets pulled over he gets thrilled/excited plus real decisive
If mikes a Straight Shooter why he end up Taking So Many Officers Out like Vasili Zaitsev?
Your a lame knave American..k.o you any Brave Samaritan
When im done only thing thatll be Unmarked will be the grave your buried in.

Mike Wrecka
11-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Muff you are a disgusting fat slob, that spends his days eating snacks, all alone,
if the proof is in the pudding, you've uncovered more evidence than Sherlock Holmes,
what a lame, he claimed to be a thug, but got exposed in a hurry,
if he came to my hood he would get held up, more than Bernie, in Weekend at Bernies,
muff out with another human being is something that has never been seen,
his circle of friends is actually smaller . <------ than this dot on the screen,
when this nappy headed oil rigger finally comes into the harbor,
he can be seen on that show Dirty Jobs, while they tape an episode about his barber,
muff back in the day everyone liked you, but that's all changed in the recent,
in 2014 your considered wack, its like you got the Michael Bay treatment,
Ur whole persona is full of lies, god damn it's pitiful
after closer inspection, ur bull don't stand up, like the one in seadads video,
if I saw this geek on the street, id roll up and kick off his side view mirror,
and he would just watch from inside his car, like he was in a drive in movie theater,
muff are you Black or White? neither race wants you, you just don't belong,
id like to rearrange your face, like they did in the vid of that Michael Jackson song,

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-13-2014, 07:54 AM
like mike, see a wreck, mulligan, fountain of youth were all good.

vs

proof in pudding, bernies was lol, dirty jobs was lol as well.

i got muffy here. think his punches were just a tad bit better and his misses weren't as bad. wtf is up with everyone referencing these wack videos in disc? oh yea... it's something "current" to tie in to a concept to come off fresh, i suppose. anyways, muff got this...

v. muffy

Tic
11-13-2014, 08:59 AM
I liked this
But if a dude Holds me Up to see A Wreck..ill put a tire around his neck n light it aflame
Not feeling this.
Plus your rhymes are all Flow n No Substance..like that piss test you TRIED to fail
This was ok.
You hired SeaDads pest control but he even knew u were a parasite from the fucking start
Meh, this is alright.
We beefed in the past. You signed the non aggression pact before Id finish you off
Lol nice.
You looked for the fountain of youth..saw kids drinking from one n got an erection
Meh.
If mikes a Straight Shooter why he end up Taking So Many Officers Out like Vasili Zaitsev?
Don't get this one.
Nah.

Muff you are a disgusting fat slob, that spends his days eating snacks, all alone,
if the proof is in the pudding, you've uncovered more evidence than Sherlock Holmes,
Nice lol.
if he came to my hood he would get held up, more than Bernie, in Weekend at Bernies,
This was ok, cool concept.
his circle of friends is actually smaller . <------ than this dot on the screen,
Ok.
he can be seen on that show Dirty Jobs, while they tape an episode about his barber,
Nah, worded weird.
in 2014 your considered wack, its like you got the Michael Bay treatment,
Ok, but I feel like you could've worded it better.
Cool.
and he would just watch from inside his car, like he was in a drive in movie theater,
Nah.
id like to rearrange your face, like they did in the vid of that Michael Jackson song,
Nah
Not a bad battle. I have Muff though, his hits were cleaner and he had less misses. Mike had the opener which was one of the LOTBs for me, but what could've been hits were worded oddly for my taste.

V/Muff

King Karaoke
11-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi...

This line was cool and personal...
your other lines were bland and seems like you were rambling at some points...

Cool verse, wording killed you in some places and other lines were filler to me...
But that bull line was fire...

MW was more consistent...

vote- MW...

Bye...

jilti
11-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Be like Mike, A Wreck, no substance, Mulligan, Unmarked

Vs.

Sherlock Holmes, weekend at bernies, dot on the screen, bull dont stand up, Michael Jackson song

Even in quotes at 5 a piece
The Vassili Zaitsev & Michael Bay lines cancelled each other out
Muff..
Wasnt feeling the seadad pest control line too much
Fountain of youth/erection was a complete miss to me. idk, maybe u could of worded it "u were looking and Fountain Youth" (Found Ten Youth) whatever

Mike..
Dirty Jobs/barber line was bad tbh
Drive in movie was actually ok

Anyways in conclusion.. mike had Lotb with the bull dont stand up line. Liked how muff incorporated rubbernecking into a follow up line of a tire punch which i thought was dope.
Good battle here

Vote-Mike Wrecka

Mercules
11-13-2014, 05:25 PM

VS

VERY CLOSE BATTLE. BOTH HAD SOME LINES I WASNT FEELING AT ALL BUT OVER ALL I THINK MIC WRECKAS VERSE WAS A BIT MORE CONSISTENT. MUFF HAD SOME STRETCHED WORDING AND RADOM REFERENCES I WASNT FEELING. I LIKED MUFFS CLOSER ALOT BUT THE SETUP WASNT GOOD ENUFF. MIC WRECKA HAD SOME DECENT LINES BUT NOTHING THAT MAKES THIS A CLEAR DECISION. IN THE END I HAVE HIM EDGING IT THO WITH A BIT MORE CONSITENCY AND HIS MISSES WERENT AS BAD

VOTE MIC WRECKA

El Muffin
11-13-2014, 06:38 PM
3-2 Mike

up

BROKE LESNAR
11-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Fucking 30 years old and hosting tourneys in a genre hes terrible at. 7/10

But if a dude Holds me Up to see A Wreck..ill put a tire around his neck n light it aflame 5/10

Plus your rhymes are all Flow n No Substance..like that piss test you TRIED to fail 10/10

You hired SeaDads pest control but he even knew u were a parasite from the fucking start 10/10

A couple of shots n hell begin to Mulligan like cheaters in Minature Golf 10/10

You looked for the fountain of youth..saw kids drinking from one n got an erection 10/10

If mikes a Straight Shooter why he end up Taking So Many Officers Out like Vasili Zaitsev? 5/10

When im done only thing thatll be Unmarked will be the grave your buried in. 10/10

67Muff you are a disgusting fat slob, that spends his days eating snacks, all alone,
if the proof is in the pudding, you've uncovered more evidence than Sherlock Holmes, 1/10 (gave it a low score bc of the "proof is in the pudding" cliche, I'm fine with flipping idioms but this particular one has been used way too much, qnd since it was at the center of your concept it collapsed the entire bar)

if he came to my hood he would get held up, more than Bernie, in Weekend at Bernies, 10/10

his circle of friends is actually smaller . <------ than this dot on the screen, 10/10

he can be seen on that show Dirty Jobs, while they tape an episode about his barber, 10/10

in 2014 your considered wack, its like you got the Michael Bay treatment, 5/10

after closer inspection, ur bull don't stand up, like the one in seadads video 10/10

and he would just watch from inside his car, like he was in a drive in movie theater 7/10 (wording, would have went with "at a drive in movie theater, was a 10/10 line but inside/in/in hurt the impact)

id like to rearrange your face, like they did in the vid of that Michael Jackson song, 7/10

I got this 67/60 Muff. Evenly matched battle with alot of creativity. Muff was a tad more consistent than Mike but not much as they both were going back and forth with some solid material. This came down to who could hold their ground and land their punches without slipping up. Mike had 2 occasion's where he slipped up, only one was a complete miss qnd that's what hurt him in the end.

v-Muff

E Tha Real
11-13-2014, 11:47 PM
@mike: Sorry i'm to lazy to quote lines. proof is in the pudding is played and i've sen the cliche used better. Personally I don't read every discussion thread, so ppl are more then welcome to do them but i'm not doing research on punches to see if their any good. @ seadad punch.

Muffy:I was diggin the mulligan line. Fountain line executed nice. The wreck line you could've lived without.

This was close. I think the wording is what killed Mike on a few punches, sometimes you shot yourself in the foot. Which is what made me give the edge to Muffy. But good job both. This will prolly be one of the better matches for the week.

Vote-muffy

Blanco Bishop
11-14-2014, 02:31 AM
Straight shooter n fountain of youth

Vs

Michael bay n Michael Jackson

Those were the misses actually. Fountain of youth is the corniest bar of the battle but i think his haymakers were better than Mike's. Muff was definately creative as fuck, though, Mike held his own but i felt like some odd wording didn't help his verse. Thought muff won this with creativity n consistency.

V muff

Allen Knight
11-15-2014, 07:08 PM

Vs

V/muff, mike dropped alot better than i expected tbh, the bernie line was nice lol
liked that one, but muff just was more consistent an had the line of the battle w/
the fountain of youth joint it was a good flip, good battle props yah'll.

PotatoSackLegend
11-15-2014, 07:13 PM
muff got this easily imo fountain of youth lotb piss test opener nice funny verse i like it

mw i wasnt feelin at all just the movie theater line prob could do better never read his shit before,

v - muff