PDA

View Full Version : Muff 1-0 vs Wordz Ahgod 1-0 - WORDZ WINS

Sharp
11-16-2014, 11:57 PM
Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday, November 20th 2014 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
EXTENSIONS ARE LIMITED - IF YOU USE YOURS IT WILL BE NOTED
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!
Muff Wordz AhGod

El Muffin
11-16-2014, 11:59 PM

sup

El Muffin
11-20-2014, 09:12 PM
I might be a little rusty. But death awaits when muffs in your schedule
They say im Pushing my Prime..but I swear to god when this chainsaw starts ima fkn behead you
Ill make a call n my goonsll blackbag you. Itll be like u acquired sixteen shadows
Watch how l Capture God at the point of Contact like Leonardo in the Sistene Chapel
Your ass, truly. Keep trying to assimilate you wack groupie
To vets? You stay with your Thumb Up Above the Rim like you were critiquing THAT movie
Your infrequently blastin. Just a lame that’s irretrievably tragic
Ill put my fingers into position and shoot words down quicker than games in keyboarding classes
You’re a Rb head that posts on Netcees? I know that you hate the scorn
Funny coz if God was on our side I doubt this place would be better in any shape or form
Braggin about your sexploits online? Noone cares you retarded creep
Nigga wants a Pat on the Back After he Scores..shit he treats text forums like the Lombardi Leap
Homo Puerto rican. Front like your unique but you’re a preenish joker
Swear he marches to the beat of his own drum but cant stop dancing to La Vida Loca
Stop swallowin vets. You aint learned? Stds are a common threat
In your past you’ve Caught so many G’s you could pass for a pilot of supersonic jets

Wordz AhGod
11-20-2014, 11:13 PM
Hens was a beast, Shake was crazy, even Deon n user..
u was only Dhope to a degree.. n ur associates knew u were a fucking loser.
ur a bitch so I'll suplex this kid face first into the arena buckles
bruhh u da pussy type for real.. son could squash beef by retracting his kegel muscles.
I got issues w/ authority.. faggot, so fuck mods for going with Muff
cos I don't mind any misconduct at all, his verses are torture enough.
RM got u HoF'd? where?? I checked n u wasn't mentioned or praised
but congrats on saying u was dope on a dead site that said the same about Sunny Daze.
ur legacy is a joke, ur geek ass kids'll be raised with no daddy
listen, my knife'll uproot this bitch till the bloodlines thru his whole family.
dude'll be on his celly laughin too hard to drive ur hearse straight
while u'll be catchin the heat of the night.. since I always drop my verse late.
I'll bet money this kid is soft, everything u put down is fiction
trust, if I lay a hand on muff, he'll fall into his niggas lap like he found religion.
It ain't personal b, just business when I merk this weak fake
I'll do jail time after I shove em' inside a box.. no jury, it'll be a brief case.

El Muffin
11-24-2014, 07:17 PM
up 4 votes

Sharp
11-26-2014, 10:03 AM
They say im Pushing my Prime..but I swear to god when this chainsaw starts ima fkn behead you
clever flip, okay hit
Ill make a call n my goonsll blackbag you. Itll be like u acquired sixteen shadows
Watch how l Capture God at the point of Contact like Leonardo in the Sistene Chapel
lmaoo. Michelangelo. woulda been better but cool idea
To vets? You stay with your Thumb Up Above the Rim like you were critiquing THAT movie
lol cool
Ill put my fingers into position and shoot words down quicker than games in keyboarding classes
ok
Funny coz if God was on our side I doubt this place would be better in any shape or form
eh
Nigga wants a Pat on the Back After he Scores..shit he treats text forums like the Lombardi Leap
ok
Swear he marches to the beat of his own drum but cant stop dancing to La Vida Loca
eh
In your past you’ve Caught so many G’s you could pass for a pilot of supersonic jets
cool

cool
bruhh u da pussy type for real.. son could squash beef by retracting his kegel muscles.
ok
eh
but congrats on saying u was dope on a dead site that said the same about Sunny Daze.
kinda statementy
listen, my knife'll uproot this bitch till the bloodlines thru his whole family.
ok
while u'll be catchin the heat of the night.. since I always drop my verse late.
had swag but didnt really hit
trust, if I lay a hand on muff, he'll fall into his niggas lap like he found religion.
ok
I'll do jail time after I shove em' inside a box.. no jury, it'll be a brief case.
punny lol

good battle, pretty close but I think muff had more consistency and I dug the wordplay more. enjoyed the read tho

v/muff

Allen Knight
11-28-2014, 05:56 PM

Vs

bruhh u da pussy type for real.. son could squash beef by retracting his kegel muscles

V/muff. cool battle, wordz started off strong but fizzled out towards the end but
his closer was nice, muff was more consistent here an his misses werent bad to
i think the chapel bar was nice but it woulda been better w/ Michelangelo. liked the beat of his own drum to.
props to both. nice battle.

Alvin Karpis
11-28-2014, 06:17 PM
IDK I got this different

Honestly I remember the Muff vs Cal, dope concept after dope concept. In this battle it was spread thin. There were some cool lines but more misses than I expected
The god np's hit hard

Wordz brought some fresh and played lines, was feeling how you opened and kegel got a chuckle, however you didn't even very strong. I was just honestly feeling your verse more than Muff's. This could go either way for sure but I got

V/wordz

Blanco Bishop
11-29-2014, 03:24 AM
Keyboarding classes..On our side...vida loca

Vs

Opener lotb...misconduct...kegel.

rest was decent

Honestly..muff had a few bars that had potential but the wording took sting away. Words actually helped his bars with wording n made his verse more consistent.

V wag

El Muffin
11-29-2014, 12:02 PM
2-2 up

Orc
11-29-2014, 01:33 PM
i just think some of muff's connections were weak/stretched honestly. for example the opener. lotta words before the actual connection. it's not enough to make a phrase a punch if it doesn't connect well enough. the above the rim was decent but that movie came out early 90s ya knw? n the nps were cool but nobody calls him God so they were kinda weird. the leanardo blooper hurt but the concept was still cool. wordz had some played shit like the brief case but it was flipped okay. the squash beef is in the same boat but he flipped it in a nice, harsh, direct way. opener was nice im around years and surprised i never seen it

i honestly think wordz edged muff out

Tic
12-01-2014, 12:05 PM
I don't like this.
Cool concept but....Leonardo?
I like this.
Too basic.
Cool.
Cool.
I lol'd.
Not sure I'm feeling this one.

LOTB.
Lol ok. Everyone has Kegel muscles though.
Not feeling this.
Eh ok.
Cool.
Self hype, eh.
Not really feeling this.
Cool, but I feel like this could be worded more effectively.
This battle was close AF. Muff had a couple nice lines, but that Leonardo/Michelangelo bar hurt him. I feel like Wordz had a couple harsh lines and that opener was LOTB for me. It came down to that, tbh. Had that Sistine Chapel line been right maybe it could've been different. But I got Wordz edging this ever so slightttttly

V/ Wordz

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-01-2014, 12:52 PM

those were cool. rest was either stretched or fell flat for me, tbh. I think your thought process fucked you up while wording your concepts and tie ins, man lol. It's like you were over thinking them and it's evident through your executions, lol.

vs

these were nice. rest fell flat for me. didn't like the concept and/or execution. And a brief case bar? lololol. I know how you operate and know for fact that YOU were trollin w/ that bar, huh? you penny loafs with no socks feet smellin like corn chips dipped in spoiled sour cream cheese wearing motha fucka.

v/Wordz - Had one more bar I liked over muff. Close call tho.

Hush
12-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Muff

El Muffin
12-01-2014, 02:41 PM
look at tic tacs breakdown

if that isnt Indicative of something iono wat is

im done lol

Ghost1
12-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Fuckin crybaby fagit