PDA

View Full Version : tyler 0-0 vs Odd Ways 0-0 - ODD WAYS WINS

Sharp
11-16-2014, 11:59 PM
Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday, November 20th 2014 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
EXTENSIONS ARE LIMITED - IF YOU USE YOURS IT WILL BE NOTED
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!
tyler Odd Ways

tyler
11-17-2014, 03:06 PM
Goin 10.

Bash
11-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Check..10 it is tyler

Bash
11-19-2014, 06:57 PM
tyler
-
-
-
I'll twist ur wiggin fella. Trust that ur death'll be a travesty...
He'll catch a shot from the side so lethal, Kevin Martins pull up'll look like a master piece.
This dude wacks off to that kardashian pic. His love life just can't get a break...
Bro my bitches either look like a Kimora Khloe, while it's an arm twister just to find you a date.
I don't play games homie. My pimpin is world wide, no need to hate man...
While the only way u'll have a player image, is using the 2k face scan.
Ya girl puss caught mad somersaults. I put that box in a hearse w/ tears...
The way she bounced on my wood, the balance beam'll be out the Olympics for years.
Lol, bro you get played by bitches. Retards like you are such a disgrace...
You talk to the hand so much, autism awareness might sponsor ur face.

tyler
11-20-2014, 03:40 PM
You got no luck. Your life & sex game doesn't got meanin'
The last time odds hit was at a roulette table when he put his last dollar on even.
Not only an alias here but on Instagram, this creeps a dumb joke
In fact, the last time he posted a #tbt it was a verse me, Hensley or hush wrote.
Ur a a fake here, a nobody and none of you might no him
Offline everything he does is real....housewives marathons, cross dress, and write poems.
At the bar any hoes that I pick to come home, want to
When odds are in your favor at the club he's wiping ur hands & sprayin cologne on you.
This shits a hobby for me. I work, play, and got ten bitches
While your life's shit & ur idea of turning up is whenever your boyfriend's finished.

Mercules
11-20-2014, 06:35 PM
ODD WAYS

This dude wacks off to that kardashian pic. His love life just can't get a break...
Bro my bitches either look like a Kimora Khloe, while it's an arm twister just to find you a date. ----I LIKE THIS CONCEPT A LOT BUT THE WORDING AND EXECUTION DIDNT DO IT FOR ME

VS

The last time odds hit was at a roulette table when he put his last dollar on even.-------GOOD WORDING

While your life's shit & ur idea of turning up is whenever your boyfriend's finished. ----------OK KINDA

CLOSE BATTLE HERE AND TUFF TO DECIDE. WASNT FELLING MUCH FROM EITHER BUT BOTH SHOW POETENTIAL. AFTER REREADING I HAVE TYLER EDGING IT. HIS VERSE SEEMED A BIT FRESHER IMO

VOTE = TYLER

Packed Graves
11-21-2014, 06:41 AM
Player image was dope, balance beam was decent feel you could've done more, other then that you came with a few statements. Wording was your biggest issue for me, just didn't come off with a bang. That kim line could've been dope but it kind of fell flat.

Vs

Opener was good just seen the wordplay a lot, other then that you kind of had more statements then any real directed bars. Your nameplay with odds in favor didn't even come off directed, you basically only mentioned his name.

Vote odd better battle verse.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 08:17 AM
I'll twist ur wiggin fella. Trust that ur death'll be a travesty...
He'll catch a shot from the side so lethal, Kevin Martins pull up'll look like a master piece.

This was cool

Bro my bitches either look like a Kimora Khloe, while it's an arm twister just to find you a date.

Concept there, delivery and execution lacked sting/harshness, tho.

This was good.

The way she bounced on my wood, the balance beam'll be out the Olympics for years.

I like it but feel it could have been delivered/executed a bit harsher and/or better.

Lol, bro you get played by bitches. Retards like you are such a disgrace...
You talk to the hand so much, autism awareness might sponsor ur face.

Wasn't feelin' this one too much.

vs

The last time odds hit was at a roulette table when he put his last dollar on even.

Ehh, ok'ish.

Not only an alias here but on Instagram, this creeps a dumb joke
In fact, the last time he posted a #tbt it was a verse me, Hensley or hush wrote.

"The last time" 2 bars in a row. A little redundant but the concept as a whole wasn't there, imo.

Offline everything he does is real....housewives marathons, cross dress, and write poems.

Didn't like this one much.

When odds are in your favor at the club he's wiping ur hands & sprayin cologne on you.

Nah.. Another old concept but you tied in a name play which imo idn't really do much, just fell flat for me.

While your life's shit & ur idea of turning up is whenever your boyfriend's finished.

Nah.. Another pretty over done concept.

OVERALL: tyler's been out of the text game for a while and his rust was obvious. I actually expected to see more but it is what it is. Really struggled to find something worth quoting but even the name play attempts fell flat for me. Odd had a few jabs in his verse. Player image was good, but even that I've seen done a few times with the whole xbox shit, when that came out but you had some what of a decent flip on it and the setup actually helped. Your opener was decent, the Kimora line was a dope concept but the execution fell short, balance beam was decent and the closer wasn't good. All in all, I'll have to say Odd takes this with moore effctive bars and consistency. Tyler's rust was strong here and his punches weren't there for me.

Odd Ways: 0 Solid & 4 Potential
tyler: 0 Solid & 1 Potential

v/ Odd

jilti
11-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Odd had..

Tyler had..

While your life's shit & ur idea of turning up is whenever your boyfriend's finished

I have it at 2 quotes a piece but overall better verse was Odds
Mvgt Odd Ways

El Muffin
11-24-2014, 07:25 PM
i got odd here

abv avg battle

odd brought it ..cpl misses cpl clever ones

tyler wb.

had sum choppy wording

had sum hits too

hmm close

sry on phone

v/odd

Blanco Bishop
11-24-2014, 09:06 PM
Kimora n face scan

Vs

Turning up

Odd had a bunch of broad bars which made it redundant but he still had the better n fresher wordplay.

V odd

Wordz AhGod
11-25-2014, 09:33 PM

vs

ughh, 2 last time bars..

the bar isn't written well but the concept is dope.

wasn't feeling the rest of Tylers verse, a lot of fake personals too don't work for me. wording and other issues took the sting off his hits. Odd didn't bring anything amazing but had a clearer and better written verse here.

v/Odd Ways

Greed
11-27-2014, 08:03 AM
This was decent. Kimora lotb and olympics and player image was solid. Tylers verse had roulette and the housevives marathon lines that were killer. Overall the edge is still towards odd

V odd

Vulgar
11-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Odd

vs

Both had some good/okay bars. I thought Odd had better wording, both came on a similar demeaning tip.

Vote Odd