I tried and found the test fails when you try to drown the best/
To get as high as silly Silas you�d buy us fifty pilots/
find the highest flight list and multilply this by nine-ish/
after the tricky science, and if this complies with/
My rhyme width, you�d find it�s as high as my eyelids/
Do you buy this? Don�t cry kids, I�m just talking cocky/
I will not be silenced untill you stop me. STOP ME!/
Please! Before I reach top speed, cause I�ll be Rocky/
Not even Hogan or Mr. T could drop me!....

Brick..
quick-ta rip-up sza wit-a blizard of punches, split ya lip-up til ya in-a concussion,
get ya ribs-crushed if Brick-runs in gunnin, this a stick-up so get-up ya hundreds,
wrists-up or get ya chin-struck wit butt-ends, of big-guns get ript-up'n bludgeoned,
get ya tims-scuffed fuckin wit Brick-son, this-dun spits scripts wit an acid~ic-tongue,
twist a quick-dutch, spark that shit-up, puff-sess watchin a sunset as the lungs-flex,
imagina~tions-stretch, so check the next subject about this bad chick I once-met,
fattie ass and D cup-breasts, took her for a ride in my plush-lex pushin a buck-ten,
the excitement mad her blush-yes, said hit her crib she already had a blunt-flexed,
so we lit it up-then we get to huggin, ma was buggin but never let her tongue-rest,
now I'm in the love-den havin rough-sex wit this fuck-friend, till I hear the front-fence,
"It's my husband" she comes-wit, got me buggin while I'm mid stroke deep thrustin,
tryin to get a nut-in before he busts-in, while she's twitchin gettin twisted rediculous,
heard keys jinglin, nails diggin-in as I'm hittin-it, grip-the-chick said "cum ya frickin-bitch",
like epilep~tic-fits she begin to twist'n-twitch, in an instant kid I'm reachin safe distances...

Stop ya looking get to runnin, quick for gunnin, get hit wit something, this introduction,
splits ya mug kid, it�s gettin rugged, while ya wrists is flooded my grip get clips eruptin,
get hit when clubbin while the beats is thumpin, 30 deep beef�bouncer ain�t seein nuttin,
easy ya breathin�s stunted and ya relieved of hundreds, thought it was sweet or something,
Brick gotta eat stop frontin, like drinks in Dublin I pour the realest substance, above scripts,
Never hesitate, put the world on my shoulders cause I�m known to carry heavy weight,
Make ya frame levitate, test ya fate, cause the finals where I elevate, from a hellish state,
Keep my metal aimed, fuck words it�s a tale of tapes, but my story can�t be told, can�t be sold,
How a man so cold, if you cross that thresh see Brick grab the chrome, blast a dome,
Cause I�m savage prone, always stand alone, yet crewless ya useless, fuck ya new shit,
still # 2 bitch, Brick�s to quick, illicit rhetoric in this descriptive testament�s ruthless,
Results of bruises and contusions, still wanna do this? Ya buggin, I gets it done kid,
Wit the rough shit that ya bitch be lovin, beyond ya comprehension stomp ya henchemen,
A demon from a bong�s dimension, inhale wit strong intentions for thought projections,
Past understandings and speculations, basically you have no comprehension of what ya facin,
Can�t keep pace wit Brick�s laced shit, to complex be honest, I bomb wit this hot shit,
Ya�ll knod wit a hot script, the crown prince of flow knowledge, SZ challenged imbalanced,
When his hollow tips hit the ground �n shit, AIM�s important to shoot rounds wit Brick,
Time to pound his shit, wilin out on like reactions to 911 tower clips, now it�s sick,
Ya powerless, no defences for my pen scripts, rip ya head kid, but keep ya necklace,
Intense presence, stay drillin ya grill like a wicked dentist wit each twisted sentence�.

Brick ended up taking this one, but it was a classic from both sides.