PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 Mag

Sharp
11-19-2014, 10:23 PM
Intro

What's up guys, Sharp here with some help from Knucklehead and Allen Knight. Props to Joe Metts for some quality passive aggressiveness. The mag's up before the battles are due but if it's really not enough I usually finish up on Tuesday, so take it up with someone else. Let's get started.

Reviews

Packed Graves vs. Letterman
Close as fuck, both guys brought pretty fresh material which is extra impressive since they've battled a ton lately - sorry guys, matchups were all random and I didn't know about that til after the fact.
Both guys had their highs and lows, voters completely split over who won. It came down to who had seen what flip done before and after a lot of back and forth Letterman came out narrowly on top.

Jilti vs. Potatosacklegend
Fairly one-sided. Potatosack's verse was definitely interesting but didn't have any strong punches. Can't say it wasn't a fun read but it felt like a goofy live verse which isn't too effective. Jilti didn't bring a powerful verse but he seemed to know how much he had to do. His Nissan and PS2 flips were nice but the rest was inconsistent. Jilti easily got the KO.

Greed vs. Mercules
Greed's the wildcard of the NBL this was a nicer showing on his part. Luckily Mercules isn't too rusty so it was a fairly even battle, splitting voters 8-4 in favor of Mercules. Despite being close as far as effective bars, voters found Greed's verse to be inconsistent while Mercules tended to have better misses, which was enough for the W.

En Sabah Nur vs. King Karaoke
Nice battle. Karaoke went in on En, pretty much every bar of his was a solid hit except for the jazz line (but he gets bonus points for mentioning me). En was nice too. His Carol flip wasn't played (rare for a Kar flip) and the packed idea was cool. Overall Kar was the clear winner here.

Hush vs. Sike
Cool battle. Both guys went with a quick verse that wasn't up to what they can do but was still good nontheless. Obnoxious' drop dead gorgeous line was nice while Hush had the bloodclot and AK driveway lines. Hush almost had a clean sweep of votes, as most voters had seen some of the personals Sike used before.

Blanco Bishop vs. Defiant
A little one sided here. Blanco's coming into a style but he can be a bit statementish or played at times. Defiant was more aggressive and dropped one of the better verses I've seen from him in a lil while. That said I haven't seen him drop in a minute so his ceiling could turn out to be higher. Blanco's definitely improving though, his Rosetta line was solid but Def outmatched him here.

Tic Tac vs. Beans
Alright battle. Props to Beans for showing even though he was busy. Tic didn't bring the heat we've seen in the newbie tourney finals but still had a nice verse. Escarole was nice, while Beans had his stepping stones line and a few other ok lines but some played shit (gal flips have been done). Tic won pretty handily but good battle nontheless.

Knucklehead vs. E Tha Real
Nice battle but E's rust caught up with him. Knuck was pretty hard-hitting throughout, Wendy's was dope and Onslaught was nice. E was good but not as effective as Knuck. The Karaoke lines were cool but the jew angle's been done pretty thoroughly. Good read, but the voters unanimously gave it to Knucklehead.

Destroyer vs. Joe Metts
BOTW here easily. Both drops were dope. Destroyer surprised me with how effective the lineman and mett nameflip bars were, but Metts had a little more heat and brought some effective old jokes with him. It was pretty close but every voter thought that Metts was the clear victor.

Strikta vs. Iamtheliquorrandy
I have no idea who Iamtheliquorrandy is but props for showing, that's more than I expected from him. That said he wasn't too strong, a few ideas that were personal but execution was awkward. Strik was nice overall, nothing major but still consistent and good. I was a fan of the Marlboro and Maytag lines. Strik had an easy win but hopefully randy sticks around.

Battle of the week

-Destroyer vs Joe Metts-

Destroyer

I wanted metts on a track in the studio, so I messaged him
told Joe the beat was 'so butter' & dude brought a loaf of bread w/him
i'll bury this fat Baltimore fuck deep - at least 10 feet before I stop now
oriole just eat the fucking dirt like he's sliding into home plate on a pop out
u should play football & not rhyme, because when you try? sad.
dude weighs three hundred pounds and we still can't get a good line man?
I know I'm beating a fat horse, I don't want to go out of bounds
I'll chill with the fat jokes now... it's not my fault... I got lots... pounds and pounds...
u wanna throw hands? you're better off going to war with guns
I mean, hell metts, I'd still beat ur head in if u were wearing more than one
ur skills are average at best, u need to let ur shit rest
let me be Frank, so I can honestly say 'bro, u need to quit text.'

Joe Metts

I'm fat, you're old.

Look.

The weather makes this man chatty. The Beretta makes my hands happy
when this nigga hears a pap pap, it ain't his kid's kids looking for their granddaddy
I bet you tan badly but this heat'll leave ya face charred, nigga u ain't hard
the only time you go to war is when you and your grandkids flip over the same card
handle him quick. one punch to his eye'll leave it all damaged and split
..and he'll be leaving with his site in the hands of God like he was namix and shit
swaying every battle. this nigga more frail the the coldest december
how you sound like a broken record but only ever broke the one for oldest member
I don't do them old people tricks n nothing fun is gonna happen instead
so when I say something shiny is behind ya ears. I got the gun to the back of ya head
I'm a legend homie. If you ever thought u'd beat me you a damn fool
my text career is this whole leagues Fantasy
..so no matter who u face next week it's nothing to me but a FanDuel

Interview with Alvin Karpis

Alright, Sharp here with the defending NBL Champ, Alvin Karpis. What's up bro?

Not shit man, busy as usual

Let's get straight to business. Who are you watching right now as potential competition? Anyone you just wanna battle?

Always gotta watch out for karaoke, orc etc, but it's great to see some heads that rarely battle like hush, metts, strikta, etc. AK and swerve are there as well, might be missing some

What do you think your odds are of a repeat title this season?

HA honestly not great, I just hope I can show every week

What would you like to see happen differently this season?

I hope week 1set the tone for the season, if so everything should run smooth. Strikta was kinda right when he said mags will keep heads interested however people still need to acknowledge them so it would be nice to have a weekly mag. Maybe even add a cypher or pic roast, those types of things keep the league active imo

What do you think of your opponent this week, Knucklehead, and how do you think you'll do against him?

Knuck is kinda underrated in my eyes, he can bring some dope lines, I think consistency might be his downfall though, it should be a cool battle

Thanks for doing this interview, I'll give you the last word for shoutouts/callouts/etc.

Shoutout to everyone who recorded a video, fuckin weirdos haha

Top Punches

-In no particular order-

Joe Metts vs Destroyer
I bet you tan badly but this heat'll leave ya face charred, nigga u ain't hard
the only time you go to war is when you and your grandkids flip over the same card

Destroyer vs Joe Metts
i'll bury this fat Baltimore fuck deep - at least 10 feet before I stop now
oriole just eat the fucking dirt like he's sliding into home plate on a pop out

Packed Graves vs Letterman
i dish out beatings, so fuck what the enemy think
if Lettermans Set on winning this, then I'm the tazmanian devil with an energy drink

Defiant vs Blanco Bishop
Need a ghostwriter to not lose to me again, u ain't a threat your done
So it's ironic you go for broke, when it's the same thing your wife done when she met u son

Obnoxious vs Hush
I'm the handsome type, while bitches say you're a sore on the eyes,
Compared to you?
… I'm drop dead gorgeous while your corpse wouldn't attract vultures or flies.

King Karaoke vs En Sabah Nur aka Apocalypse
Dude's awkward and lame, he never touches pretty hoes
This 'Lypse is barely noticeable like the one in Hush's videos

Strikta vs Iamtheliquorrandy
In my drunken state I could take ya girl just to show she's a whore, bruh
Maytag da bitch on top of a washer & watch her mouth open for a load like its door does

Mike Wrecka vs Muff
Ur whole persona is full of lies, god damn it's pitiful
after closer inspection, ur bull don't stand up, like the one in seadads video

Jilti vs Potatosacklegend
come up missing while his whole family tries to search for this fucken bum
they'll even send ur nephew & Nissan Quest to find ya body in the trunk of one

Knucklehead vs E Tha Real
Let's talk punches.. no one feels urs, mine are on top list reports
'Cus Wendy's hit ya stomach.. NC'll get more excited than they did for Orc's

Sharp
11-19-2014, 10:53 PM
Previews
Red = Knucklehead
Green = Allen Knight

Allen Knight 1-0 vs. Joe Metts 1-0

Dope battle between two dudes with similar styles. Cool and creative bars off the top. Probably the best cypher heads on the site. We will see at least 5 sports references from each. I think I'd edge it to Metts based solely on wording and a slight bit more humor but it's a toss up.

Metts 60/40

Packed Graves 0-1 vs. Destroyer 0-1

I don't think packed is v eery good. He has some cool bars but a lot of played out shit and a lot of statement bars. He seems like a shitty version of King from RB. Destro da god comes dope 70% of the time but he can slack and drop keys with poor wording sometimes. I think even if that's the case his 2 or 3 standout bars will shine over anything pg drops. Who knows though. Could be packeds time to get a win over an nc vet.

Destroyer 70/30

this could be a good one, but idk what happen to packed lately hasnt been dropping
that good tbh, get focused nigga, des had a good verse last week he def gonna be a threat this season, im leaning towards him here.
winner= des, 60/40 but packed could take this.

Jilti 1-0 vs. Mercules 1-0

Tough call. Merc was pretty good at one point but shows a lot of rust. Don't know how well he'll adapt and shake it off. Jilti is one of the best new comers on the site and his only downfall is wording and played concepts. This will be a mediocre battle with a potential for a good match if Merc comes more polished and Jilti doesn't use to many boring and old concepts.

Jilti 60/40

ill clinton aka jilti is a faggot, merc is rusty still had a solid verse last week.
winner=merc 100/0

Greed 0-1 vs. Obnoxious 0-1 - already open

Already open, probably okay. Amen has come cool bars, some not. Greed is usually pretty mediocre/terrible and then he'll have like one bar in a 16 that makes me think "why can't he do this more". He has BIG consistency issues.. If he focused more he'd actually be pretty good.

Amen: 80/20

greed idk hes really hit or miss tbh, ob is good and he had some nice bars
last week, i think this could be close depending on which greed shows up
winner=obnox 70/30 but anything can happen here.

Hush 1-0 vs. Strange 0-0

Strange is King from RB? He can come nice in normal battles, but is usually dumbed down. A lot of strongly worded statement bars or personals. I don't see that style working well with pics, but I could be wrong. He also doesn't seem like he has the best humor. Hush is GOAT at pic battles and will come strong whether puts in effort or just keys. He has a quick wit with A+ humor in his pic battles, and uses his clever wording just as well in this style as he does in normal battles.

Hush: 80/20

this could be BOTW pic battle between king an hush, king is good complains alot
cuz hes slutmouth bitch but hes good, hush dropped fire last week and he likes pic
battles so i see him droppin nice. dope battle
winner=hush 55/45

Blanco Bishop 0-1 vs. E Tha Real 0-1

E was either never good or is suppeerrr rusty. Some of his bars last week didn't even have punches in them. I thought the number of my moms arm line was cool in his battle vs. me but even that lacked sting due to structure and wording. Blanco has wording issues as well but always has some sort of punch in his bars. He'll have more quotables than E and take this with ease unless E comes out of nowhere with a much better showing of talent.

Blanco: 80/20

bishop has concepts but his wording needs work, needs to be more harsh
the sting on his punches isnt there....yet. E is still kinda rusty but has some decent verses he needs to stay away from played concepts an he'll be good, this can be close.
winner=E 60/40

Tic Tac 1-0 vs. SpookyDeep 1-0

Spooky has great wording and creative concepts. The problem is, ALL of his creative concepts are gun bars. No one wants to read that koon garbage. This isn't LB where everyone wants to be Conceited. Even the most witty gun bar is a mediocre bar. Sure, incorporate gunplays in a nameplay or wordplay, but you can't win with them as a crutch for your verse to stand on. Tic won the newbie tourney and is becoming quite a well rounded txtcee. Some techinal issues, but his actual bars will beat Spooks gun bars.

Tic Tac: 85/15

spooky i havent seen battle in forever but hes ok when he was, tic is good and
hes been active, he can drop some dope bars. i think he wins this one, it could be
a good one but idk how rusty spook is.
winner=tic tac 70/30

Strikta 1-0 vs. Letterman 1-0

Strikta seems motivated this season, and when he is trying to win, he does just that. He can come with a lot of fresh concepts on top of strong wording. He has a miss here and there, but usually drops a very well done verse. Letterman I think is just the prime example of why I don't like RB and it's preferences. He drops 1-2 cool concepts a battle then fills in a bunch of statement punches. BUT, a lot of those are personals that are quotable from time to time. And Strikta is the best target for personals tbh. His threads usually envoke dope wordplays and current event bars when people aren't even battling him. If Letterman can use personals and a few nice wordplays, he could get this. I don't think he'llpull it off though.

Strikta: 80/20

let dropped a solid verse last week vs packed he wasnt to played lol, tbh he
has good wording but just needs to stay away from those old ass concepts
look up shit if u think its been done yo, strik had a good verse last week and
acouple of fire bars tbh, hes still on his game imo, this will be a good one tbh
winner=strik 70/30

Iamtheliquorrandy 0-1 vs. Potatosacklegend 0-1 vs. Unfukwitable 0-1

Two are shitty aliases, the other is a cool up and comer. Not much to say here. Un comes pretty good usually but can be really terrible and COULD get caught if Randy is a good alias. Potato is not at all, his verse last week was some unfunny failed attempt from VERITAS type shit.

Unfukwitable: 95/5

dont kno these ppl besides unfuk, if he shows i think he'll win
but the others can suprise tbh.
winner= unfukwitable 55/45

Muff 1-0 vs. Wordz Ahgod 1-0

Wooooo. I think both of these faggits are just the worst. Muff is a weird dude and talks/types way to much. He's the type of guy that you're nice to in the real world but try to avoid usually. Probably lingers when you try to walk away from a bad/boring story. Always saying you should hang out and to hit him up, but you never do. Wordz is the type of guy you don't even tolerate at all. He is egotistical for no reason and just a bland person. His whole existence is a played text verse. The stupid anime shit and having a Z in his name. Ugh. Hate that guy. AND his verses suck. He drops like one nice wordplay or nameplay every 5th verse and the rest is played or statement bars that look like Letterman or King wrote them drunk. Muff, while a weird guy, is good sometimes. He also can drop absolute garbage, I think mainly because he battles/cyphers to much. He just throws concepts out and if he writes a verse after he's exhausted any hopes of a dope concept, it comes out super sloppy. He will have more nice bars here though. One really dope zinger, a few cool bars, and like 2 filth bars.

Muff: 80/20

this will be intresting wordz thinks hes dope but he aint, he can drop some cool shit
here an there but this aint rb so g/l...lol naw wordz is cool this can be a nice battle.
muff is pretty creative sometimes his wording is a lil rough but hes nice w/ it,
this will be a good read.
winner=muff 55/45

Defiant 1-0 vs. King Karaoke 1-0

Defiant has a square head and, in general, is a square. His bars lack emotion and substance, much like I imagine he just does in life. He comes okay, never completely garbage.. but also never completely dope. His quotables and stand outs are usually personal statement bars worded well. Karaoke doesn't have much personal to go against. Karaoke is consistent and creative. Just look at his wins and losses. Defiant on his best day could beat Karaoke on his worst/medium. I don't see that such luck coming about though.

Karaoke: 80/20

king had the undefeated streak last season an looking to keep it goin, he is one
my fav's to champ at least once this season. def is good when he tries tbh
he'll have a good verse one time then next it seems like w.e, hopefully he drops like he cares here cuz he has a chance of winning but i feel kar got this.
karaoke=70/30

Alvin Karpis 1-0 vs. Knucklehead 1-0

Looking forward to this. Will bes BOTW if we both come correct. Good luck Karp.

this battle can be BOTW right here, im looking forward to this one, both are dope
alvin is last seasons champ an hes been killin shit lately, knuckle verse last week was
dope an had alot of fresh shit, this is really hard to pick. i'll say knuckle ina upset.
winner=knuckle 50/50

tyler 0-0 vs. Odd Ways 0-0

Not familiar with Odd Ways. Think he's a mid tier dude's alias. tyler is I'm 90% sure durden, who was dope on NC 1. But I don't think he's battled in like 2 years. That rust could hurt him, and this alias could take it. I think this alias is also rusty though. It's a toss up, so based off of tyler dropping like at 70% levels he used to , I'd say he takes this.

tyler: 60/40

odd i seen on rb hes decent tbh, tyler idk he was good before he went mia again
but idk if he'll show, if he does i think he'll take this cuz he was still good last i read
of him. this will be close odd can take it if tylers really rusty
winner=tyler 55/45

Similac 0-0 vs. Orc 0-0

Alias vs. one of the best. If Orc shows he wins, if not we'll see an okay verse to feed on.

Orc: 90/10

never heard of sim before or read anything he could be new or an alias idk
& orc is hof and hes dope one the only ppl i never see come back rusty from a long
break an thats rare he has some classic shit, he win this
winner=Orc 90/10

Vulgar 0-0 vs. Swerve 0-0 - already open

This is up already but I haven't peeped yet. Vulgar comes well in pic battles, with okay wording around bars that use roast-like jokes. It makes for some funny stuff, but against more seasoned battlers he gets edged out usually. In reg battles he tends to use oddball concepts, and a lot of topical-esque filler. Swerve is always dope. He'll have a few high level quotes and a few misses, but will win I imagine. Gonna go peep now and see if I'm wrong.

Swerve: 80/20

this could be a sleeper battle vul is a topical head but he can hold his own in battling
to, hes pretty creative an has a FN champed thats pretty impressive, swerve is nice
he can drop fire i seen him kill shit before, this will be one to look out for.
winner= hunchback faggot swerve 60/40

Power Rankings

1.Joe Metts
Arguably the best verse last week, assuming he keeps it up he should be in good shape.

2. Hush
Still one of the best in text when he wants to be, he's on his way to 2-0 which should make him among the first batch of contenders.

3. Karaoke
His verse against En Sabah Nur was dope. His NBL track record speaks for itself and
he's in a good position as contender matches start.

4. Strikta
His no show verse was still one of the best of last week. With a little more effort he can top anyone here. We'll have but he's got a strong start.

5. Destroyer
Des came correct last week and if he keeps that up he should see some champ matches.

6. Orc
If he shows he's one of the best, we just have to see how into it he is.

7/8. Alvin Karpis/Knucklehead
These two are about even, but whoever wins their match has a big advantage moving toward contender matches.

9. Allen Knight
Dude is nice, a solid battle and another solid shot at the contender matches.

10. Muff
Solid but not up to par with what he's capable of last week. Dude is another sleeper pick to keep to champ sooner if he can keep winning with that higher-tier text.

Honorable mentions: Swerve, Vulg and Tyler. Couldn't rank you too well since you just signed in.

Outro

If last week was any indication this should be a dope season. Keep this up, hopefully more people show up and sign in because the dudes in it right now are a solid talent pool. Looking forward to this week's battles, you guys are showing why the NBL is the best place for text. See you all in the battles.

Defiant
11-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Defiant has jewelry quare head and, in general, is a square. His bars lack emotion and substance, much like I imagine he just does in life.

Youre a fat ginger jewish kid who can't go 10 posts without mentioning how good u was at long bar

Who wins u decide

Defiant
11-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Good mag anyway fellas

Sharp
11-19-2014, 11:19 PM
wait

emotion in 10 line text verses lol?

King Karaoke
11-19-2014, 11:21 PM
Hi...

the mag did its job...
good...
fuck your power rankings...

Bye....

Hush
11-19-2014, 11:27 PM
Youre a fat ginger jewish kid who can't go 10 posts without mentioning how good u was at long bar

Who wins u decide

Lmaooo

good mag

El Muffin
11-19-2014, 11:27 PM
dope mag

Tic
11-19-2014, 11:30 PM
What Kar said. Dope mag, although I thought my verse was better than what it was made out to be. Props.

~RustyGunZ~
11-19-2014, 11:35 PM
wait

emotion in 10 line text verses lol?

I get bored reading them.

~RustyGunZ~
11-19-2014, 11:37 PM

Who wins u decide

Peep every time I've mentioned long bar

You were in those threads

I love how much it makes you mad for some reason

Sharp
11-19-2014, 11:41 PM
Hi...

the mag did its job...
good...
fuck your power rankings...

Bye....

God dammit you were in the notepad doc before des

Shit

Sharp
11-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Edited power rankings

Thought a top 9 was weird lol

King Karaoke
11-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Hi...

its cool...
only person I havent beaten on that list is Metts...
Im not going to lie i was not motivated to beat Def for the 6th time...
youre omission has me slightly motivated now...

Bye...

Sharp
11-19-2014, 11:54 PM
Glad to help lol

El Muffin
11-19-2014, 11:54 PM
nigga dropped more spots than humane society gas chambers

Swerve
11-19-2014, 11:56 PM
cool mag

Sharp
11-19-2014, 11:59 PM
nigga dropped more spots than humane society gas chambers

Tryna keep it week to week tbh

Felt like these guys could beat what you dropped last week but I know you're capable of beating them :)

El Muffin
11-20-2014, 12:02 AM
oh i know they could

i thought i would win easily. ended up having to give it a little effort.
i dont dislike mike hard to battle sum1 u cant find sumthin to dig into ukno

sryits fkn cold out heeerre

SpookyDeep
11-20-2014, 12:12 AM
I appreciate the hate...I'm going to burn Tic Toc alive

E Tha Real
11-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Message recieved.

Wordz AhGod
11-20-2014, 12:38 AM
hahaha dope mag yall.. dudes shitting on me weekly tho haha. not sure where I got the ego from tho lol.

Defiant
11-20-2014, 02:45 AM
Hi...

its cool...
only person I havent beaten on that list is Metts...
Im not going to lie i was not motivated to beat Def for the 6th time...
youre omission has me slightly motivated now...

Bye...

U beat me 5 times?
fuckkkkkkkk lol I remember 2 of them

anyway I'm going 16 if I post first hopefully it bores Knucklehead so much he doesnt vote on it

Mercules
11-20-2014, 03:35 AM
top punch huh?

Packed Graves vs Letterman
i dish out beatings, so fuck what the enemy think
if Lettermans Set on winning this, then I'm the tazmanian devil with an energy drink

Mercules
11-20-2014, 03:38 AM
are u talking about Paul? wtf
this is not a top punch imo.

E Tha Real
11-20-2014, 04:42 AM
Taz line is gay. Not a top 10 line in an aol cypher.

WTF @ ppl writing verses about discussion thread.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-20-2014, 06:15 AM
hahaha dope mag yall.. dudes shitting on me weekly tho haha. not sure where I got the ego from tho lol.

rapbattles.

good mag, tho. effort is appreciated.

I made top punches list, holla! wordz, you suck donkey dick.

Tic
11-20-2014, 08:35 AM
I appreciate the hate...I'm going to burn Tic Toc alive
Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Strikta
11-20-2014, 08:39 AM
Dope mag bros.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-20-2014, 10:40 AM
didn't know King from RB was strange.

name's ironic. lol...

jilti
11-20-2014, 11:04 AM
Cool mag. Thanks for the mention

Blanco Bishop
11-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Taz line is gay. Not a top 10 line in an aol cypher.

Yz that weird? Everyone knows what your talking about. N if it's clean y not use it?

Blanco Bishop
11-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Dead@ knuck's real life character portrayal of muff tho

El Muffin
11-20-2014, 12:35 PM
i thot it was pretty cute too

wrong

but cute

Allen Knight
11-20-2014, 02:30 PM

Welcome to nc

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-20-2014, 03:28 PM
Welcome to using something current, personal and present as well > same old cliche concepts.

Tic
11-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Welcome to New York City................Welcome to New York City!! Buh buh bah...

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-20-2014, 03:36 PM
Lol @ Tac. I'm PM you son. Read it ASAP.

~RustyGunZ~
11-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Dominate

Stop writing poems and join this league hoss

tyler
11-20-2014, 03:49 PM
Nice work. And yeah it's durden

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-20-2014, 03:57 PM
Dominate

yo tel that dick flavored chap stick loving faggot certain to remove my disc restrictions, man.

ROASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT wtf!

El Muffin
11-20-2014, 04:00 PM
i tried to do the disc board bars

Dominate
11-20-2014, 04:11 PM
Dominate

Okay. Gimme some noob that might no show so I can write 10 lines of name plays. I forgot how to write other stuff.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-20-2014, 04:16 PM
disc board bars is where it's at, bruh.

E Tha Real
11-20-2014, 04:34 PM
15 crappy skin lines. Waiting on silver tease and clayton lines.

Theres a difference between original and soo predictable.

Orc
11-20-2014, 04:51 PM
calm down

Wordz AhGod
11-20-2014, 06:10 PM
rapbattles.

Lol not even worried about top punches b.. didn't even read them lol. Not like anybody agrees with your picks anyways haha. Kick rocks nigga.

Hush
11-20-2014, 06:48 PM
rapbattles.

No wonder ur wack ass punch made it and mines didn't

U r so lame

~RustyGunZ~
11-20-2014, 06:49 PM

U r so lame

I'll just say I had no part in tht piece of it

~RustyGunZ~
11-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Okay. Gimme some noob that might no show so I can write 10 lines of name plays. I forgot how to write other stuff.

Word

Tic
11-20-2014, 07:27 PM
Gone at this faggot SpookyDeep

Can my verse be open for feed at least?

Alvin Karpis
11-20-2014, 07:31 PM
nice mag

but 7-8 ranking, I champed last season, whoever did rankings is fucking with me haha

Hush
11-20-2014, 08:42 PM
I'll just say I had no part in tht piece of it

I don't mind not making it
I need no ego stroke

I'll do it from now on tho

Strikta
11-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Lool

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 06:07 AM

U r so lame

come see me bruh. I'll show you some wack ass punches my nigga.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 06:54 AM
it's friday and verses still not posted. fire these niggas, man.

Hush
11-21-2014, 07:16 AM
come see me bruh. I'll show you some wack ass punches my nigga.

Bitxh nigga u live in the suburbs and work a desk job

Stop acting b4 I do

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 07:28 AM
Bitxh nigga u live in the suburbs and work a desk job

Stop acting b4 I do

Act then pooooooossssssssaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Packed Graves
11-21-2014, 08:16 AM
Hush gon show up at this niggas job & mash his head into a standing pencil.

Orc
11-21-2014, 08:20 AM
nice mag

but 7-8 ranking, I champed last season, whoever did rankings is fucking with me haha

Yeah but better ppl in this season I think man. U should be higher tho higher than me anyway ha but this season looks dope

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 08:20 AM
Hush gon show up at this niggas job & mash his head into a standing pencil.

Hush not going to do nothing, bro. Hop off & Stop. He board thugg'n right now. Even he knows he not going to do nothing... niGGa got the math, he can GPS my location whenever he feel froggy.

JUst sayin'

King Karaoke
11-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Hi...

Sigh...
here goes this lame nigga all day again...

Bye...

Hush
11-21-2014, 08:43 AM
Yeah but better ppl in this season I think man. U should be higher tho higher than me anyway ha but this season looks dope

Yea Karp the man

Hush
11-21-2014, 08:43 AM
Hush not going to do nothing, bro. Hop off & Stop. He board thugg'n right now. Even he knows he not going to do nothing... niGGa got the math, he can GPS my location whenever he feel froggy.

JUst sayin'

Gps to where tho?
Gimme the addy

Strikta
11-21-2014, 08:52 AM
Lmao.. dude won't be wherever he says he will. Guarantee it.

Tic
11-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Yea let's fight over the Internet. Fools.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Yea let's fight over the Internet. Fools.

Acting tough behind a screen is not new bruh.

hush you got the math nigga. i'll text you my addy if you serious, b.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi...

Sigh...
here goes this lame nigga all day again...

Bye...

Don't speak in my direction, you have a pussy for all I know, pussy. Man up nigga.

Wordz AhGod
11-21-2014, 09:53 AM
NC = BET Awards

King Karaoke
11-21-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi...

Its not even noon and this nigga got more posts alone than everyone on this site has combined...
good job...
Lame nigga...

Bye...

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Oh my bad. Sorry that my JOB is boring at times and I'm not still sleeping like half of you fucking unemployed scrubs. FOH, nigga. Go back to ghosting the forums, b. Fake faggot.

Allen Knight
11-21-2014, 10:36 AM
Ill fuckin young buck shank all u faggots

Tic
11-21-2014, 10:58 AM
I'm off today so fuck all of you.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 11:00 AM
Lol AK, my nigga.

Yo son Allen Knight - since your a tech. Trying to cop a truck, b. What do you suggest I get. I'm stuck between the Avalanche or the Ridgeline. Both are dope trucks but not sure which would be more of a wiser investment, bro. I was thinking the Honda because of Hondas rep but really like the Avalanche tbh lol.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 11:00 AM
Fucking lag & double post lol.

Allen Knight
11-21-2014, 11:08 AM
Lol AK, my nigga.

Yo son Allen Knight - since your a tech. Trying to cop a truck, b. What do you suggest I get. I'm stuck between the Avalanche or the Ridgeline. Both are dope trucks but not sure which would be more of a wider investment, bro. I was thinking the Honda because of Hondas rep but really like the Avalanche tbh lol.

Ridgeline tbh its a honda parts are cheap an easy.to work on but
Avalanche is a decent truck to its mostly if u keep up ur maintenance for any
Car ur good...theres ppl that dont give a shit an thats why there cars are pieces.
Its pretty much up to u.

Hush
11-21-2014, 12:52 PM
AK ain't ur nigga faggot
He stomp yo ass out for a qp

Allen Knight
11-21-2014, 01:58 PM
AK ain't ur nigga faggot
He stomp yo ass out for a qp

fuckin gone lolol

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
11-21-2014, 02:39 PM
This nigga hush is retarded lol.

E Tha Real
12-01-2014, 02:56 PM
I beat blanco so blow me red writer.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-01-2014, 03:47 PM
voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck man.. losing interests here

Sharp
12-01-2014, 03:49 PM

woooord

the site going down + thanksgiving just set us back big time

we shall overcome though. Every part of the mag that could be done by now is so it'll go up asap

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-01-2014, 03:51 PM
vote deductions next week.

if niggas lose because of that, HA! so be it, tbh.

Sharp
12-01-2014, 03:52 PM
oh I'm getting ready to tear the fuck out of guys that didn't post links lol

strikta rule is thiiiiiiiis close to being invoked

El Muffin
12-01-2014, 03:57 PM
now that my battles closed

I GOT SO FKN ROBBED GUISE LIKE FREAL

FRFR

FR

SRS

FR

ROBBED

El Muffin
12-01-2014, 04:00 PM
nxt week i will be better w/ the links i promise

i voted just didnt post links because viewing every thread tryin to remember which one i voted on is fkn tedious

Sharp
12-01-2014, 04:05 PM
nxt week i will be better w/ the links i promise

i voted just didnt post links because viewing every thread tryin to remember which one i voted on is fkn tedious

If you didn't post links or the names of battles you voted on I'm either gonna make you pull em up next week or penalize you

You're better off putting names of battle in the thread

Allen Knight
12-01-2014, 04:10 PM

shut up, i hate when niggas say this gay shit.
it was thanksgiving its mon an battles will go up,
relax nigga

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-01-2014, 04:12 PM
now that my battles closed

I GOT SO FKN ROBBED GUISE LIKE FREAL

FRFR

FR

SRS

FR

ROBBED

lol

oh I'm getting ready to tear the fuck out of guys that didn't post links lol

strikta rule is thiiiiiiiis close to being invoked

wtf is the strika rule? lol

fucka thanksgiving nigga. pasteles and pernil instead of turkey and mashed potatoes eatin ass nigga!!

Sharp
12-01-2014, 04:31 PM
What I do to people that don't vote lol

Unless that's for no shows lol

El Muffin
12-01-2014, 04:45 PM
*sharp threatens muff with autocratic might*

*muff posts links no more than 5 mins later*

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Sharp Nine - where did the name come from bro? every time I read your user name, I wonder lol...

Also... hit them where it hurts son. blemish their records. some will learn lol... Start throwin L's for every missing link or something lol...

El Muffin
12-01-2014, 04:57 PM
deduct votes from this wk so i can win

thx mods

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Lmao, you'd win too. I don't think that faggot wordz voted last week, lol...