PDA

View Full Version : Destroyer 2-1 Vs Vulgar 1-1 - DES WINS

Allen Knight
12-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday, December 11th 2014 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
EXTENSIONS ARE LIMITED - IF YOU USE YOURS IT WILL BE NOTED
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!
Destroyer Vulgar

Vulgar
12-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Pic?

Destroyer
12-08-2014, 08:39 PM
ok fuck it
http://imgur.com/wnsIuSW.jpg
Vulgar

Vulgar
12-08-2014, 09:56 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1456665_10202560376520589_987056580_n.jpg?oh=cc55a 7528313584bde65d64a7dd11395&oe=55175BA5&__gda__=1426466942_e919479b54bec2c53f3b060e86cd2d3 d

Vulgar
12-12-2014, 01:09 AM
http://imgur.com/wnsIuSW.jpg

Let's level the floor, we all know Destro's a bore
Similar to his left sleeve, I write some twisted material most'd consider formally better than yours
When you gonna get it through ur dilapidated head that u don't have a legend's aptitude?
ur best bet of gettin cheese/collectin capital is to hire the mice in those two holes in the wall to set up traps for u
The energy you put into this shit is taxing u, forcing u to lose cash
The rings around your eyes inspired the scene with Dorian in "the Mask"
When I'm facing my enemy, I look them in the eye and direct my whole focus
When u face ur enemies, u pose as the exuberant announcer & hope the audience won't notice
They say that cities are concrete prisons where evil men come out when stars are bright
w/ parasites lurking by dirty walls. ironic, that perfectly describes the birth canal u come home to every night

Destroyer
12-12-2014, 08:18 AM
yo, I'll get this up today

Destroyer
12-12-2014, 09:05 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1456665_10202560376520589_987056580_n.jpg?oh=cc55a 7528313584bde65d64a7dd11395&oe=55175BA5&__gda__=1426466942_e919479b54bec2c53f3b060e86cd2d3 d

u and that turtle got something in common, but ur separation is collosal
u both livin pondering ur life, the difference is he'll be remembered as a fossil
u know u never get ass, poor fool u must not even had a chance
cuz ur used to holding something white and small that barely juts out past ur pants
that shit older than me tho, long time in the ground til they dug him up
that motherfucker straight turned to iron - like you needed to with that button up
it's like u just rolled out of bed, covering up breath that smells of sewage
this dude got his mind on 'turtle power' and he LOOKS like a teenage mutant
don't think this dude cultured - someone else paid for him to get inside
he's really wondering what it would take to get this exhibit to pimp his ride

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-12-2014, 04:57 PM
When you gonna get it through ur dilapidated head that u don't have a legend's aptitude?
ur best bet of gettin cheese/collectin capital is to hire the mice in those two holes in the wall to set up traps for u

Little bit stretched, but IMO your best bar. Rest I wasn't feeling and/or fell flat for me.

vs

that motherfucker straight turned to iron - like you needed to with that button up

Both of those were dope picture references. Wasn't feeling the rest.

I got Destroyer w/ 1 more quote. Feel as if, he referenced the picture a tad bit better. Vulg did what he could with barely any ammo provided. In the end, Des takes this with a tad bit more effective verse and better picture references, IMO.

v/Destroyer

Mercules
12-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Similar to his left sleeve, I write some twisted material most'd consider formally better than yours

vs

u both livin pondering ur life, the difference is he'll be remembered as a fossil

^LOTB

Vulgar had a cool concept with the mouse trap line but it was soooo stretched and overworded i wasnt feeling it. I liked destro's teenage mutant concept but it didnt hit effectely. still he had the LOTB and more then enuff to win

Vote = Destro

E Tha Real
12-13-2014, 02:31 AM
2 holes line

Vs.

Remembered as a fossil
Button up- slick as fuck

First off thanks for getting a pic battle up. Nice to mix things up around here. I'm not sure if des had more to work with, but in the end it felt that way. Few of vulgars line got a little lengthy, which hurt. But if the content is there i say let it ride.

Vote destroyer

Apeirogon
12-13-2014, 03:49 AM
When I'm facing my enemy, I look them in the eye and direct my whole focus
When u face ur enemies, u pose as the exuberant announcer & hope the audience won't notice

vs.

are these pictures real?
Des, did the photographer think you were famous or something... what is this......

Thought it was dope though. Vulgar had a more complex and wordy style.
'Hire the mouses to set up traps for u' was real nice to me.
Des had a little more sting on most of his punches though.
'Remembered as a fossil' and the iron line were fire...
I got Destroyer as more consistent on the non-quoted, and more sting.

v / Destroyer

Orc
12-13-2014, 07:10 AM
Vulg has his own style which u gotta accept as he doesn't conform. I think he fell a little flat here aside from the opener which I enjoyed. Line of the battle was the iron line from destro. It's been done obviously but relevancy is key I suppose. Destroyer won this round. Nice t
o see him start to be able to win these type of battles. Vote destroyer

Greed
12-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Vulgar your first 4 were cool but your concepts seemed stretched after that

Teenage mutant probably lotb a couple other cool ones too I got destro

V des