PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 Mag

Allen Knight
12-08-2014, 11:00 PM
INTRO
Wattup u slut face muthafuckas, its yah boy ak & sharp, w/ another edition of shut ur fuckin faces. last week was light, but we had battles, some new sign ins, like black mask & mimic. This past weekend the cass & diz battle went down n everyone is arguing over who won an w.e, who cares they both didnt spit any fire. Ight lets get into this week.

Reviews

Greed vs. Blanco Bishop
Closest battle of the week, easily. This completely split the voters and even held up the new week. Greed’s concepts get better and better tbh, the wording seems to focus on being concise and he hasn’t found the great balance of concision and harsh wording. Blanco kind of had the same problem with slightly weaker concepts. Overall this battle was pretty tough to pick a winner but voters felt Greed got it by about a quote.

Mercules vs. Muff
Cool battle, mostly cause Mercules is clearly getting rid of rust. His Jon Wall flip was fire and one of my favorite bars of the season tbh but a few played lines held him back. Muff had a really consistent verse without the same level of standout hits but much better misses. Despite Muff taking every vote this battle was pretty close.

Potatosacklegend vs. Packed Graves
Alright battle. Both guys had alright ideas while suffering from wording issues. Potato’s head joke was actually kind of funny (which says a lot cause that’s a pretty done angle) and his muzzl3 line was okay, but his verse was just misses beyond that. Packed had some alright name flips and much better misses and that was more than enough for every voter.

Odd Ways vs. Vulgar
Okay battle. Vulgar can be hit or miss at times in text and this was one. His Q-Tip line was clever but the rest kind of fell flat despite crisp wording. Odd wasn’t big but he had some nice hits, like his D Wade and capoeira concepts which were worded pretty well. Overall Odd Ways had a stronger drop and got every vote.

Tic Tac vs. King Karaoke
Nice battle, was honestly expecting a little more from Tic Tac. The “kar-serrated: flip wasn’t bad on it’s own but was just a mispronounced name play. Karaoke had a cool Gala flip and headshot line that standouts from an overall consistent but not too harsh verse. Tic had an alright opener that offset a played flip with relevant personal and an okay Kare line, but his misses made voters go with Karaoke.

Obnoxious vs. E Tha Real
First off, props to both for the early drop. Another close one, mostly because Amen didn’t bring concepts as well as he has before even though wording was good. E was better and had a dope Interstellar flip but didn’t really hit too hard outside of that. Both dudes went for a keystyle and while it wasn’t bad I’m kinda hoping to see what both can do with time in the next few days. Anyway, voters gave it to Obnoxious almost unanimously.

Apeirogon vs. Cashius
Surprisingly dope battle. Cash showed no sign of rust and Apeirogon dropped a lot hotter than anything I’ve seen from him before and tbh probably coulda beat most dudes with that level of verse. Cashius is not most text battlers. His return verse was dope, the Ngata and planet of the Apes lines were dope and he was able to win pretty handily. Overall good read, hoping to see a lot more from both because both could easily see a champ match in the near future.

Battle Of The Week

Aperiogon Vs Cashius

Aperiogon

Look we seen you. Far from street. I really hope this bitchboy speaks tough
Cuz I got a room fulla people that wanna put an end to Cash - no fuckin Bitcoin meetup
Line flipping faggot. It's amazing ya ain't been gettin caught yet
Like, you don't ACTUALLY bite dude... but to me it looks as close to it as Kevin Garnett
Plus idk what you're thinkin in that small mind but your bitches ain't at all fine
Never got good tail #'s...& if u did I know for sure that they weren't givin u no call-signs
You've had some battles that were great, wow! but let's just get this straight pal
You went from snuffing Karp & crushin Dom...to taking Joe & Bags out.....on dates now?
I'll give you 13 nice cuts, slash you from ya neck to ear n shit
U gon be leakin all over. And that Forest Hills Drive...
...leads to a plot of land where there won't be no guest appearances

Cashius

Bitch you walk outside and piss yourself. You know that it's disgusting...
This faggot needs to do more pant leg checks than are posted in discussion
Even your fucking name is gay...That shit couldn't be any lamer
If people call you Apeiro, it's just cause your addicted to being a flamer
And no chick is giving you head...she ain't taking it deep, chill
ONLY reason a bitch is swallowing Apei is if she weighs more than 3 bills
Your pick up lines require booze. Chicks gotta be drunk if you tryin' to holla
You're like the Ravens...If it wasn't for substance abuse, your line would get Ngata
He can't even get hard for his bitch. Shit, just take some pride
I don't care if he Caesar naked...she still couldn't get this Ape to Rise

Allen Knight
12-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Verse of the week

Cashius

Bitch you walk outside and piss yourself. You know that it's disgusting..
This faggot needs to do more pant leg checks than are posted in discussion
Even your fucking name is gay...That shit couldn't be any lamer
If people call you Apeiro, it's just cause your addicted to being a flamer
And no chick is giving you head...she ain't taking it deep, chill
ONLY reason a bitch is swallowing Apei is if she weighs more than 3 bills
Your pick up lines require booze. Chicks gotta be drunk if you tryin' to holla
You're like the Ravens...If it wasn't for substance abuse, your line would get Ngata

No show shine

Destroyer

i hope u take ur time on ur verse this week & really flesh out ur shit
cuz if ur wording is crisp, mine is a stack of bills fresh out the mint
it's a sad fact, cuz everybody knows that this cat's wack
& the way kar left u last week - it was like a Paul Walker flashback
& I know ur mad that u can't beat me, but this win is a give
& it's no question at the end of it all that I will leave definitive
u should never be put up against me, cuz all it means is ur killed, son
cuz a fat kid ain't been done this wrong since the non indictment of Darren Wilson
why do u post pics tho? if I was that size, I think I'd remain discreet
tried to get in the pant leg check thread, then remembered u can't even see ur feet

Kami

dude's broke & untalented, yet it seems y'all can't see that his bars wack.
cause he's been in lots of title bouts...w/ loan companies trying get car back.
you'll get knocked out by my drop's clout, or you'll die when I clap wigs.
see, this battle's a cop out...patrolling & you're an unarmed black kid.
but I bang too, both of our slang's rude, we might even rep the same crew.
that's why this battle through me for a loop, that I used as a noose to hang you.
his girl even let me fuck, cause she know I stay "Coogi down to the socks!"
your Cosby sweater nice...my Cosby sweat her, drug her then gave her my pudding pop.
we both been street fighters with OLD concepts that seem fresh when buttered up.
but this sucker's fucked, cause my spin on my punches fire like Ken's uppercut.

break bread

Top Punches

1.Cashius

2.Mercules

u gay as fuck, always trying to give some dude your digits
seen ya number on a Jon Wall like it was #2 for the Wizards

3.Apeirogon

You've had some battles that were great, wow! but let's just get this straight pal
You went from snuffing Karp & crushin Dom...to taking Joe & Bags out.....on dates now?

4.Karaoke

It's clear as day that you're a faggot, there's nothing to doubt
Women tattoo my name on them, u've left more Tac's on dude's backs than an ECW bout

5.Tic Tac

Slice! It’s not Fantasy when I Run & dump…too many body parts to tally
Fuck Stats, you’ll need a Forensics team just to figure out how many Yards per Kare

6.Muff

N chill it wit hoes b. Cease n fucking desist
Coz women not only hate your Approach. They want you to act like that word dsnt exist

7.Oddways

Netcees is home to stars, n ur barely scratching the atmosphere mate
I'll let off a hoard of arrows that'll interval w/o disrupting the time OR space

8.Vulgar

I've got fangs, I'm really Satan. I'll leave u dang humiliated
they'll need a Q-Tip to identify the blood like A Tribe Called Quest was gang affiliated

9.Bishop Blanco

ur writing doesnt wow- shit'd never b Published
if u ever put Articles Out..it'll b ur gf's when u find out we were fuckin

10.Greed

I'm cutthroat, keep stuntin with that black swag however you get it
But If I CNN word come out your mouth they gonna cover how I punched you in it

(Honorable Mention to Obnoxious & E tha real bars)

Nox-
Predictable fag, I knew which direction you go, now die in hell,
Emotions easily detected through your verses, since they ONLY cry for help.

E
// <---- these still exist in his older sloppy writes
such a waste of space & time, Intersteller had to copyright.

Allen Knight
12-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Power Ranks

1.King Karaoke

2.Orc

3.Allen Knight

4.Jilti

5.Cashius

6.Muff

7.Oddways

8.Destroyer

9.Tic Tac

10.Obnoxious

[Dope songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9vQ3PIEdCs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-J95fYuVz4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ht6gSClAzo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bv0tsRx8EA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2VDVq4lIqI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz-UvmTbx8E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6roj7PC9IM

Previews

King Karaoke 3-0 vs Odd Ways 2-0

This is gonna be a good battle, odd is good but sometimes his wording can hurt him
he had couple good verse, coulda had alot of dope lines in them if he worked on wording.
Karaoke is dope, an he really consistent, his verses are hard to beat cuz there really
no misses then he mixes w/ personals that hit, that tough to beat. ima pick
Winner=Karaoke 60/40, in a good read. still anything can happen here

Orc 2-0 vs Tic Tac 2-1

This is a BOTW contender imo, orc is doing his thing here & on rb, hes dope..
def top contender to champ, his wording is to slick. tic is nice he took a tough L to karaoke last week in a good battle. this is a another one that can be real close.
Winner=Orc 60/40, is will be dope one.

Obnoxious 2-1 vs Muff 2-1

cool battle here, both have there own style. muff is a former champ, hes really
creative & his wording is gettin back to form, he'll be a problem. Obnoxious wording is
good but his concepts lack sometimes, lil played. if he stays away from that then this could be a real dope battle.
Winner=Muff 60/40.

Swerve 1-1 vs E Tha Real 1-2

E still shaking off his rust, hes in rb too so battling should help him get there,
he has some cool shit here n there but still some played stuff. swerve is pretty good,
i dont think he'll sleep on ppl anymore from now on, i seen him drop fire before, this can but close but i think swerve is gonna over power e here. Hopefully e proves me wrong.
Winnner=Swerve 70/30

Packed Graves 1-2 vs Mercules 1-2

this is gonna be a close one, packed seems to be on an off lately, idk if hes not motivated or w.e, but i seen him drop alot better, but hes no one to sleep on.
Merc had one the best bars of the week last week that john wall joint was fire, if
he can do punches like that, an be fresher w/ the concepts this should be up for anyone to win.
Winner=50/50, anyone can win depends which one of yah'll showup

Cashius 1-0 vs Storyteller 1-0

Ight cash is back & doesnt seem rusty at all, so thats a problem for everyone, hes nice
w/ it & def a contender for the title, story still tryna figure out his wording n style.
he got concepts but he lacks execution, but he'll get it soon.
Winner=Cash 80/20

Kami 1-0 vs Apeirogon 0-1

This is gonna be a good one, can be sleeper BOTW, ape dropped pretty good verse cash
he had some highlights, solid drop. Kami dropped a good verse too that got no showed but it still was solid, this is a real tough call.
winner=Ape 55/45, cuz he seems lil more polished than kami right now but kami can take it. can go either way.

mimic. 0-0 vs Black Mask 0-0

Black i havent seen a verse from him in yearrs before he went mia, he was good.
but idk where hes at right now, he could be real rusty. mimic i seen some his bars
on rb, they were good, i think hes pretty good. this could be close but i dont think black is on the level he was at right now.
winner=mimic 60/40

Potatosacklegend 0-3 vs Blanco Bishop 0-3

blanco had a real close battle w/ greed last week it, was close. tought loss
but hopefully he bounces back this week..his verse was pretty good hes improving steady every week. legend is still tryna get his wording down, but its a good idea to stay in the league & not get disscouraged like some ppl do, u'll get it down soon, just keep battling n reading battles.
Winner=blanco 70/30

Allen Knight vs jilti
Should be dope. Allen and jilti have been beefing for awhile so this battle's a long time coming. Allen has been dope with personals lately and with this motivation he should be pretty harsh. Jilti has good working but some played wordplay that really holds him back. Battling Allen could definitely motivate him to bring something hotter but it would have to be his best verse yet if Allen shows up.
Allen Knight = 65/35

Allen Knight
12-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Sexy Chicks

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/18/1403100262835_wps_4_PIC_SHOWS_THE_WOMAN_THE_P.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a6381a39e72be716b16740b22fa2****/tumblr_mvtkulPqbU1r3f768o1_500.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hUEOTWYYUpU/TRy33dDVY7I/AAAAAAAAAck/aBMtwgp0MUI/s1600/7com_374d8.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yFgcUywh4AE/UuPnsDvHi9I/AAAAAAAAET4/4yamUtkq5EY/s1600/The+Sexiest+Lingerie+Model+HD+Wallpapers+4.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PonEx9zds0U/URRcbjHitpI/AAAAAAAAOrs/iiHZk4sDXLk/s1600/ninetymiles9mZaTA1rmspb6o1_500.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SNtpKWab0AQ/TKk_DPuTpHI/AAAAAAAAAFA/bMAdC-9ruXI/s1600/large_BuffieTheBodyBlackAss.jpg
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--alGXxqfH--/phaarlnemntp6lgl2fea.jpg

WTF

WTF@w/ all the no shows
WTF@at the ether event being complete trash
WTF@ diz & cass not even gettin passed rd 1
WTF@ppl paying for that weak ass event
WTF@amen posting pics of himself for no reason
WTF@gow secretly tryna take down nc by crashing it all the time.
we kno its u, we will find u an tie u to a chair then piss on all ur master copies of ur video game,
not before we upload it on the net an give it away for free,
then force feed u the pissed on cd's till u love it, bitchass muthafuckaa.

OUTRO

Lets get this week rolling, drop votes an dont no show, if u do i'll
spend sharp on a cross country mission, to take out each one of u while he plays
jazz music mixed w/ nails on a chalk board.

Tic
12-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Dope mag as always. Props.

El Muffin
12-09-2014, 12:08 AM
nice

thx once again fellers

E Tha Real
12-09-2014, 12:50 AM
Hello ladies!

Blanco Bishop
12-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Tough loss indeed.

That kam verse was dope btw.

Orc n tic
Ak jil
Dope battles i'm looking forward to.

Dead@ the wtfs.

Yo. ..we should have the worst bar/verse section

jilti
12-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Hello ladies!

On that Val Venis shit.
Cool mag
Blanc & PSL gonna be the most entertaining botw

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Lol, dope mag. Thanks bros.

That 5th and 7th bitch, tho.

Swerve
12-09-2014, 12:09 PM
God bagged by some random girl looking at the pics of girls in this mag. Hopefully she isn't a snitch.

Blanco Bishop
12-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Would definately b tempted to cheat on my wife with the first n fourth mamis

Orc
12-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Post my verse ?!!!

Allen Knight
12-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Post my verse ?!!!

? u wanted it posted, my bad.