PDA

View Full Version : Contender Match: Allen Knight 4-0 vs. Destroyer 3-1 ALLEN WINS

Sharp
12-14-2014, 11:09 PM
Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday, December 18th 2014 11:59 PM PST. and will be open for votes until the following Sunday
EXTENSIONS ARE LIMITED - IF YOU USE YOURS IT WILL BE NOTED
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!
Allen Knight Destroyer

Allen Knight
12-15-2014, 02:45 PM
check , 10-12?

Destroyer
12-15-2014, 02:52 PM
sounds good

Allen Knight
12-18-2014, 05:53 PM
prolly need the ext.
just in case, i might drop late night.

Destroyer
12-18-2014, 05:59 PM
ext is cool
I'll drop tomorrow

Destroyer
12-19-2014, 04:13 PM
dog u ain't shit. we all know ur style... it's the one that Neighbor made
s'why dude crafts more sports punches than the research team at Gatorade
saw u in the mag, fag, but no one wants to listen to him speak
& so that makes the first Interview that actually should have been pulled this week
I'm putting u down fast kid, and when I come, I come in blastin
it's kinda dark knight, u either die a hero or see yourself become the faggot
des will slice him into parts and line him up, cuz this kid's soft
so when u see a knight row on Monday, it won't be cause I'm seein this Bischoff
des is at baller status, u see me eatin well... my crib is fab
and we all know albino lobster, even if he is white and lives w/crabs

Allen Knight
12-19-2014, 09:31 PM
I'm 38, with a wife, I just bought a new house and I still come here constantly, and I don't even like it at all anymore

stfu, faggot

drive-by's on ur new crib, shots from the gauge quick
u wont live in that Spotify hit it more times than ur fav song on a playlist
stop tryna hide the fact ur a homo, its over dude
this Mandates the type of faggots he can give blowjobs & orders too
fuckin ur moms on the low, i do quickies an roll boss
me & Hurcan burn rubber faster than a Lamborghini w/ traction control off
ur played bars are trash faggot, im droppin this gay
every single verse Decomposed belongs in a fuckin landfill rotting away
ur smuts pussy the loosest, hittin it would lower my name
that bitch ain't Titan it smells like there locker room after a overtime game

Mercules
12-20-2014, 03:31 AM
dog u ain't shit. we all know ur style... it's the one that Neighbor made
s'why dude more sports punches than the research team at Gatorade_________COOL NICE WP , PERSONAL
saw u in the mag, fag, but no one wants to listen to him speak
& so that makes the first Interview that actually should have been pulled this week_______AMAZING CONCEPT, WORDED WEAK UNFORTUNATLY. STILL WORKS THO
I'm putting u down fast kid, and when I come, I come in blastin
it's kinda dark knight, u either die a hero or see yourself become the faggot_---------OK, NOT A MISS BUT NOT HITTING HARD ENUFF
des will slice him into parts and line him up, cuz this kid's soft
so when u see a knight row on Monday, it won't be cause I'm seein this Bischoff-----NAH, NAMEPLAY IS COOL "NITRO" BUT IT DOESNT HIT AT ALL, PLUS BISCHOFF IS PLAYED
des is at baller status, u see me eatin well... my crib is fab
and we all know albino lobster, even if he is white and lives w/crabs----AGAIN CREATIVE NAME PLAY BUT NOT HITTING HARD ENUFF IMO

VS

drive-by's on ur new crib, shots from the gauge quick
u wont live in that Spotify hit it more times than ur fav song on a playlist------COOL

stop tryna hide the fact ur a homo, its over dude
this Mandates the type of faggots he can give blowjobs & orders too----COOL AGAIN

fuckin ur moms on the low, i do quickies an roll boss
me & Hurcan burn rubber faster than a Lamborghini w/ traction control off-_-------MEH

ur played bars are trash faggot, im droppin this gay
every single verse Decomposed belongs in a fuckin landfill rotting away _----DOPE
ur smuts pussy the loosest, hittin it would lower my name
that bitch ain't Titan it smells like there locker room after a overtime game_-_--------COOL

THIS BATTLE IS SO CLOSE ITS HARD TO CALL. DES CAME PERSONAL N CREATIVE BUT HIS WORDING HURTD HIM. AK IS SO WELL WORDED BUT HE HAS LESS PERSONAL STING MORE GENERIC IMO. REREAD. VOTE AK FOR CONSITENCY. THIS IS TIE MATERIAL

Spoken
12-20-2014, 05:01 AM
Gatorade and interview

Vs.

Spotify, mandate, decomposed

Thus was a cool battle but the nitro was a forced Np and the albino cud have been fire but u felt it dragged. The titan bar from AK was cool but just a lukz.. the rest he came consistent . I liked the traction bar but I felt dragged as well but it still hit so for more consistency in the verse I got AK

Spoken
12-20-2014, 05:01 AM
Gatorade and interview

Vs.

Spotify, mandate, decomposed

Thus was a cool battle but the nitro was a forced Np and the albino cud have been fire but u felt it dragged. The titan bar from AK was cool but just a lukz.. the rest he came consistent . I liked the traction bar but I felt dragged as well but it still hit so for more consistency in the verse I got AK

El Muffin
12-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Gatorade
Interview
Albino lobster lotb thus far

Disliked bis hof and dark knight

Allen
Spotify
I did mandates @ rm. ur flip was str8 to the point n better tho
Lamborghini lol naw I swear Allen writes lines while he changing oil
Decomposed fkn simple but ferocious
Titan Another one of my old wp used again but in a different scenario once again, has no correlation crept the wp itself so it's cool

Close but des had two standout misses

Buschoff n dark knight

V/ Allen

But if y'all don't quote albino lobster then I'm going to murder everyone

Packed Graves
12-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Des: Gatorade, interview, closer was pretty dope & creative. You stayed consistent but last 6 lines where nameplays, if you woulda came with more punches you prolly woulda sealed the deal.

Vs

Knight: spotify, mandates was lol, hurcan was dope, decomposed. This was a dope verse, I've seen Titan flipped many times so I couldn't quote it but other then that you stayed consistent as fuck.

Dope match but Knight stayed aggressive and had better consistency.

Blanco Bishop
12-22-2014, 02:20 AM
Albino n Gatorade

Vs

Spotify lamb o...mandate

Close... lotb was tied with both openers...didn't like the dark knight line n didn't like the titan line. Just did that wp not too long ago. So was not fresh to me. Decompose I've seen as well.
Soo i have this ak 3 2 in heavy quotes but i actually liked des's verse overall a lil bit bet ter cuz his misses were fresher to me....just by a hair

V des

Orc
12-22-2014, 06:42 AM
imo destroyer got it. jst a little bit fresher. i knw dark knight is played but i loved that flip. albino lobster was funny, sports punch ok, interview was ok. v consistent short verse. hard to beat. allen spotify was dope af. hurcan creative to. ive seen titan mandate and decomposed a lot of times man so they all fell flat to me. i think des edged this one out. good shit tho

vote destroyer

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-22-2014, 08:54 PM
Gatorade & albino

Vs

Spotify, Hurcan & decomposed.

Close battle, actually. Allen's decomposed concept may have been used before I think but that flip was dope, I thought. Got AK w/ 1 more quote. Des' interview had so much potential but I feel te execution fell flat.

V/Allen