PDA

View Full Version : Tic Tac 2-2 vs Muff 2-2 - MUFFY WINS

Sharp
12-14-2014, 11:13 PM
Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday, December 11th 2014 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
EXTENSIONS ARE LIMITED - IF YOU USE YOURS IT WILL BE NOTED
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!
Tic Tac Muff

El Muffin
12-14-2014, 11:16 PM
sup

how many bro

Tic
12-15-2014, 08:51 AM
Sup brother...10...

Tic
12-18-2014, 12:19 PM
I'm prob gonna need that ext.

El Muffin
12-20-2014, 01:17 AM
im here. js got off

csn i catch sum zz n post ehen i get up?

tiredashell

Tic
12-20-2014, 03:07 AM
i damn near ruptured a blood vessel last wk

the earth started rotating in opposite directions n shit

just because i lost a txt battle i wasnt spose to lose obv
Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, crybaby faggot...that much is evident
That was such a Bitch About Votes, it spawned feminist rallies for Hillary's run for President
I'll hit 'em with quickness, this dude isn't hard
One punch'n Muff'll be shipped in a box quicker than car enthusiast parts
You & ya played lines, everything you write's now spent
Ya verse has so many Holes it could mimic the White House fence
He'll never beat an RB Head, so when God left this wretch aside dead
He couldn't get Wordz outta his mouth...and blamed it on that Genocide thread
You've been around, but as a vet you'll never hold the same clout
So I'll give him Piece of Mind....put the barrel to his head & blow his Brains out

El Muffin
12-20-2014, 11:11 AM
Wow rly?

This kid is WORST. Can't believe the amount of played shit in ya verse
Like howthe fuck u join a NEWB tourney? Yet been texting longer than Malachi lived on this earth
That stint u pulled last week? That shit was just bad
tried to steal Orc's style? Next time TRY not to be TRASH w/ the one you originally had
N now u changing styles again. Clanging for thirst
You been tryin to find yourself so long..authorities shot up one flare said fuck it n gave up the search
Then hush bodied you in disc. I thought your life was just over
Thats testament to the fact that U can be in the comfort of ur own home yet STILL die from exposure
Shittt ull never see a broad tell him he's a handsome fella
last time he got a chicks Digits ..the blood soaked appendages came w/ a ransom letter

Blanco Bishop
12-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Gen thread n white house

Vs
Pretty much Evrything was nice. Last two especially exposure were dope. Muff had much better wording than on previous verses. Tic was sloppy to me n piece bar was archaic.

V muff

Mercules
12-21-2014, 05:08 AM
Decent battle tho pretty one sided imo. Tic started okay but lost speed with every line and end played as fuck with piece of mind. Muff came personal as fuck and I really liked his exposure line.

Vote muffy

Sharp
12-21-2014, 06:39 PM
White house fence was cool but weirdly worded. Muff'll is played and everything else was ok/eh

Muff had the last 3 hitting pretty hard

I think muff got it

Spoken
12-21-2014, 06:48 PM
Tac idk if u had a off week or u writing ya self out pretty soon with all the leagues ur in. But most of ur stuff was generic or played... the white house and wordz flip was ok.. the rest were ehh... I got muff with him getting nicely personal lol search was coo... exposure was nice and the new tourney was coo.

I got muff

Orc
12-22-2014, 06:45 AM
tic was a little bland this wk. maybe uninspired. nothing creative man i didnt really feel it this wk. think you're spreading yaself too thin

i could probably quote muff whole verse

still needs to clean up his delivery/shorten his lines

muff got it tho

Destroyer
12-22-2014, 08:54 AM
muff killed this which was nice to see
tic had a lot of decent shit but muff's whole verse was personal and hit hard
very little you can do when faced with a verse like that

v/muff

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-22-2014, 10:06 AM
Tic Tac

Opener had potential but fell flat for me. Muff'll was a miss. White House had potential as well but the wording/execution was soft. Genocide thread wasn't good and closer was kind of an older an overdone concept, bro. Seems you are writing yourself out here, dude. Been saying this... Overall, I usually think you bring good verses to the table but this week was probably one of the bad verses.

Muff

Opener was a solid personal. Orc style was dope. Trying to find yourself was good as well. The discussion references were soft but the closer was decent. Overall, one of your better verses. I liked the personal approach. Your personal references were good but could have landed harder if you delivered them a little cleaner. Your bars are a little stretched but still think you got the W here.

V/Muff - punches were more effective and he was more consistent.

Unfukwitable
12-22-2014, 11:16 AM
Like tacs opener and I think he had some other cool ideas but he didn't bring his A-game, Muff came with a verse of flames I can't lie... I liked the gave up the search line the best tho but props on that verse... v/Muffin Top

Cashius
12-22-2014, 02:35 PM
Hilary

Vs.

Digits

I actually thought tic tac won it. I thought his wording was a bit crisper and thought his misses were better.