PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 Mag

Sharp
12-16-2014, 12:22 AM
Intro

What's up NBL? Me and Allen put a mag together for this week, featuring the first two contender matches of the season. Congrats to all 4 dudes for some great showings. Let's get to it then.

Reviews

Allen Knight vs. jilti
Dope battle, one of two strong contenders for battle of the week. These two have been beefing for awhile and definitely were motivated as hell to battle each other. Both brought some name flips and car bars that were mad clever and hard hitting. One of the best 16 line battles of the season, both guys came consistently as fuck and most voters had a tie in quotes. The general consensus was the Allen’s bars hit harder with jilti getting 2 votes and Allen taking the rest in a close, dope slugfest.

Amen vs. Muff
Another close battle. This one had to get close ASAP cause Muff bordered on trying to sway and tbh I’m surprised it was a KO. Battle was mad close with both guys having decent hits and a few ‘eh’ bars without any huge misses. Looked like it came down to voter preference and despite varying it ended 5-0 in Amen’s favor. His bar about Muff’s dad was probably the lotb while Muff was arguably more consistent, but Amen took it unanimously.

Orc vs. Tic Tac
Dope battle, my other contender for botw and kinda left me wishing these guys went more. Tic’s been on the come up lately after that newbie tourney win and he’s constantly improving. This was probably the best verse I’ve seen from him. Orc is Orc, HOF resident and one of those guys that will likely champ any league he’s in at some point. The two were about equal in quotes and honestly I thought it was about dead even in effectiveness. Possibly the closest battle this week but it looks like Orc had better wording and Tic had one played idea and that was enough to win on a split decision.

Destroyer vs. Vulgar (pic)
Good battle, both dudes had some funny drops that you would expect from experienced pic battlers. Vulgar, for better or worse, has his own style and almost always makes for a fun read, imo. The question is whether or not it’ll hit harshly and this time around wasn’t as hard as he can be, despite having a clever opening bar that hit well. Des was a little more conventional with his punches but they were effective. There weren’t any huge misses in his drop and his Iron bar was a fresh personal take on a decently done concept. Voters thought he had the better overall showing and gave him the win.

Blanco Bishop vs. Potatosacklegend
First off sorry for listing you as ‘Bishop Blanco’ last week lol. This was a surprisingly good battle, both guys definitely made some strides going into this week and had great drops. Blanco had some of the best wording I’ve ever seen from him, while Potatosack had a big improvement on his but not on Blanco’s level. It looked like Potato had better concepts, I feel like he could’ve taken it if his wording was up to par but Blanco had a clear advantage there. Voters all felt that his verse was much more harsh and he got the unanimous win.

Kami vs. Apeirogon
Cool battle, one of the better matches we had this week and it kinda got slept on imo. Ape has good wording but lacked clever concepts, seemed like he wasn’t up to par with what he did last week. His Noah’s Arc bar was pretty much a perfect example of his style at its best. Kami had a solid drop, pretty much every bar hit with the Congo and rodeo lines being standouts. Voters all felt kami’s consistency was enough to edge this one out but Ape made it pretty close. Better concepts from him probably would’ve led to a split decision but kam had the more effective verse this week.

Swerve vs. E Tha Real
Pretty good battle. E definitely improved in the past week to give Swerve some pretty strong competition. His punches were worded more harshly than they have been, though they were still on the basic side at times. Swerve had solid wording with alright concepts and a good personal angle. Both battlers were pretty consistent but in a split decision voters felt Swerve had the better overall hits and misses. E’s probably gonna be more of a problem after this showing, keep an eye on him.

Cashius vs. Storyteller
Good battle, Storyteller is a little better than I remember him being and Cash doesn’t seem to have any rest at all, both of which are pretty dope things to take away from this battle. Story had a pretty good verse but his biggest issue was execution of concepts. Good ideas like Karpis’ thread and muff votes got done as really basic similes and while they still hit it’s not the most effective. Cashius had a consistent and harsh drop, pretty much every bar hit well. His standouts were the multiple stories and Matrix lines. Voters felt Cash had the better drop and he got the unanimous win.

Top Punches
-by Allen Knight-

1.Allen Knight vs jilti

broke back mountain flamer, ud neva make HOF.. i told u the facts kid
....you'd only hear Gyllenhaal of shame ....for playing the role of a faggot

2.Jilti vs Allen Knight

f' this whiny, complaining lil' pussy host. who put that fucker in charge?
wont be such a Bitchin' Ass Modify rearrange his grill with the front of my car

3.Orc vs Tic Tac

Stop the frontin'. U'll get blackened up just for actin' tough,
Ima give this boy a Show of Hands... then ask who think he's wack as fuck.

4.Bishop Blanco vs Potatosacklegend

Snub in ur Mouth n i don't give a fuck if it's Loud
I'll squeeze w/ Potato 'round the Tip but i ain't trying to Muffle the Sound

5.Tic Tac vs Orc

You've been one of the best, but Cross me? You better come w/ a vest
Cuz I swear to God if you Celtic short, I'll stab thru ya heart w/ the one on ya neck

6.Obnoxious vs Muff

& your pops has health conditions? A Diabetic who’s large an fat,
So it was the thought of this sweet faggot, that resulted in his fatal heart attack.

7.Muff vs Obnoxious

She says your not rear ending her well..im her friend n its swell
me and your excommunicate so strong even the pope'll decide to condemn me to hell

8.Destroyer vs Vulgar

that shit older than me tho, long time in the ground til they dug him up
that motherfucker straight turned to iron - like you needed to with that button up

9.Cashius vs Storyteller

It's the end of your life when I render the knife....more than felonies get copped
But don't worry...the grave site's on me. Cause every good StoryTeller needs a plot

10.(Tied w/)E Tha Real vs Swerve & Swerve vs E Tha REal

When my bullets lego at this minifigure, everything is awesome!
Idiot makes a shameless role look better than Emmy Rossum

Got so many girls on my jock, learning what whores can do,
While you wouldn’t have a bitch on your arm rocking Orc’s tattoo.

Battle Of The Week

Allen Knight Vs. Jilti

Allen Knight

stop reachin w/ ur garbage wordplay, shut ur fuckin mouth
the shit u drop u Forsett enough to break blitz tackles on a rushing route
cocky fucker thinks he'll be king?, NO.. i'll crush u now
ur bars been performing at sucha Loki, this faggot will never touch the crown
ur crib's the definition of dirt poor, its gotta be hard to stay
any bitch that walks in that Padawan a dip to another galaxy far, far away
ur from the soft side of cali, i'll stomp & trash this gay
theres a Million ways to die in the west & ur catchin a Neeson till u pass away
u & ur slut stuff ur faces 24/7, the obese type's my enemy
everyday yall Mettenberger joints eating till ur fatasses the size of Tennessee
ur hideous face turns stomachs, ppl move back quickly
cuz any bitch u try to Macan' throws up faster than a Porsche wing at 60
i ran a vicious train on ur mom, vag has no dong limit
we left that pussy hole ripped so Wiedman it could fit a UFC octagon in it

Jilti

we meet again so i'm Back 2 School Knight like parent teacher classes
but only Principal up are crime scene findings to I.D. him thru finger matches
fact is his Ex a tranny. chicks w/ dicks & no discretion is this homos' fetish
if ya seen Alexander Wang, u'll understand why he designs clothes for both sexes
go ahead mess with me, leave ur neck & spleen hooked to a ventilation system
inhaling in rhythms. Seattle just put'cha in Tacoma State without paying tuition
i'm mma trained in 8 weight divisions. so goin head up against me is death
cuz thinking ur a rida will end up bloodier than the Rampage Jackson anarchy left
dude a fan of mans flesh. playgirl mags under the bed with naked spread pics
dont care if u like Menudo, jus dont post those photos while i'm eating breakfast
f' this whiny, complaining lil' pussy host. who put that fucker in charge?
wont be such a Bitchin' Ass Modify rearrange his grill with the front of my car
this a gun bar and ur unarmed. prove ya whole coor's light when jil pulls it
cuz we'll see how fast Alcohol ass while he's getting buzzed by silver bullets
im cool with being the savior of text. can call me almighty, Allah, or Ghandi
if u dont believe im Godly, u'll Diagnostic before they perform one on your body

Verse Of The Week

Allen Knight

stop reachin w/ ur garbage wordplay, shut ur fuckin mouth
the shit u drop u Forsett enough to break blitz tackles on a rushing route
cocky fucker thinks he'll be king?, NO.. i'll crush u now
ur bars been performing at sucha Loki, this faggot will never touch the crown
ur crib's the definition of dirt poor, its gotta be hard to stay
any bitch that walks in that Padawan a dip to another galaxy far, far away
ur from the soft side of cali, i'll stomp & trash this gay
theres a Million ways to die in the west & ur catchin a Neeson till u pass away
u & ur slut stuff ur faces 24/7, the obese type's my enemy
everyday yall Mettenberger joints eating till ur fatasses the size of Tennessee
ur hideous face turns stomachs, ppl move back quickly
cuz any bitch u try to Macan' throws up faster than a Porsche wing at 60
i ran a vicious train on ur mom, vag has no dong limit
we left that pussy hole ripped so Wiedman it could fit a UFC octagon in it

Sharp
12-16-2014, 12:37 AM
Dope Music
selected by Allen Knight

All fire tracks. put some on and dig the rest of the mag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1RnqQICPQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvQ34NJPq8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id8Zo2EHQPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKL3jmv4WQ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYFrFJTzkEk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h63c81Oy-ZI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuHo0DTgSLw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsPzcBu19gs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z63u_KdT0WY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTba1o4W5Cs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRRb-wJ2VUA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK_1idHkbN0

Turkey Day Throwdown Results

Allen Knight
u didnt get ur bitch willingly, kidnappin's the way dude get's her
wen J Locker down, its cuz this faggots the size of 30 Titan ships put together
talkin about car's will get u beat to death, its trouble dude
ill give M-3 uppercuts to the face then run over his body w/ a bmw
in a brawl i'd duck ur hits, my skills way better
i can read my opponents, ur faggot ass gotta IQ lower than mayweathers
ur girl gets tea bagged on the reg, her ass is being reckless
balls go over her head more than a season of calvin johnson TD catches
this biter steals shit from ppl on there worst day, ur bars fake
alley a pile of bodys, while u reuse concepts thrown out by them in a dark place

Odd Ways
The lord and pastors can't save u, my left hook..can't deny it
I'll throw a cross that'll leave his soul lifted, no spiritual guidance
This ain't a game boy, u ain't at a boss level homie ya rep gone
My goons'll put so many sharp shells in ya back, ya funeral'll vibe to bowsers theme song

Blanco Bishop
I'll put the gat to the back of y'all heads- it'll b a critical story
the blast'll push so many thoughts forward..ud think i was startin a political party
^^thought the flip was dope but rhyme was kinda off
ur upward potential's reached its peak- no way that u harmin me
but if u do break through the Glass Ceiling. .hope a jagged edge cuts through an artery

jilti
should wear my gym attire the way i pick up 45's without getting tired
but it's not a workout regimen when Whey gets shaken up after i finish lifting iron
bums standing around a trash can fire creates a shadow, like of what you used to be
ironic only people appreciating garbage when Night drops are bums looking for food to eat
^^clever but Knight/night bars are done to death. prolly the best i've seen in awhile tho

Neighbor
I'm bringing magazines out; talk slick & I bet he regrets it
I got a whole catalog for Odyssey, so book Homer ya end'll be Epic

Joe Metts
They should add an N and a T to your name especially if it's beef now
cuz the way I handle it is to park right in front of you and get the heat out

E Tha Real
Drunk in love with NC's very own sexual chocolate!!! i'm reportin man
When Bishop fucks with a Silver spice.. she's nooo Captain Morgan brand

Winner= Allen Knight. It wasn't really too close. Of all the dudes that posted actively Allen was the most consistent and half the shots at him were terribly played Knight nameflips. Neighbor had my favorite bar of the cyph then just disappeared into the sunset. Odd Ways and Blanco Bishop definitely could've been stronger contenders by flipping more bars rather than going for generic wordplays and name flips. Jilti and Hydra just had a lot of played stuff, especially with Allen. E's got some rust to shake off and kinda bordered on corny to me Neigh, Joe Metts, Muff and Obnoxious all could've been contenders easily if they posted more.

Interview with Allen Knight

Alright I'm here with one of two battlers with wins EVERY week so far in NBL, Allen Knight. What's up bro?

Chillen out, whatsup playa.

Congrats on that Thanksgiving cyph win. What did you think of your competition in there and do you ever get tired of your strongest competition thinking Night flips are fresh?

Thanks bro, & it was good, there was alot of good bars in that cyph, some not so good
to but w.e its a cyph gotta try different things right? & i just laugh at that shit at this point its like some one using an Orkin line on orc or like a karpet line on alvin, if u wanna waste a bar for played shit its w/e idc.

This week you're against Destroyer in a contender match. What are your thoughts on Destroyer and how do you think this battle will go?

I think des is pretty good, hes got bars. He can be inconsistent to & an hes old as dirt.
also heard hes a volunteer crossing guard which is suspect as fuck, hes prolly a pedo.
but this battle will be good.

What do you think of the NBL so far? Anything you wanna see changed/improved?

I think its rolling smoothly besides the fact the site has been down acouple times,
but its not bad. I'd like to see more sign ups & less no shows tbh. Voting is good
ppl are doing there part. Just want this league to have some more battlers.
An more beefing thats wat makes the battles better. so fuck u all.

Who do you think is the biggest lame on NC right now? Ties are acceptable

Damn LOL, this is a hard one cuz theres alot of lame muthafuckas.
ima let ur minds wonder, i dont feel like listing all there names, tbh.
If u feel like i'd name you then thats good enough for me.

Anyone you wanna battle this season or wanna see sign in?

Dominate, Beyond, Bags, Joe Metts & Karp, Hush to come back...
I wanna battle Orc the most outta anyone.

Thanks for doing this interview, I'll give you the last word for whatever you want.[

No doubt homie, & i'd like to shout out u my dude for running this league smooth.
& to Legion. lets keep this league moving everyone.
Drop ur best.

Power Rankings

1. Karaoke
Hasn't lost a battle yet and is motivated as all hell to champ. Expecting some big showings from him and is likely to see a few champ matches no matter what happens this week.

2. Allen Knight
Another undefeated cat who can be harsh as all hell, just had that cypher win and doesn't show signs of slowing down.

3. Orc
HOF'er and past season champ showing up and doing his thing. Orc at 70% is a problem for anyone and we're likely to get more than that.

4. Destroyer
Can drop with the best of them and is legit competition. If he does everything he's capable of he could go from 4th contender to champ.

5. Cashius
Dope battler with no rust, definitely going to be a problem for whoever he faces.

6. Amen
Solid battler who is likely to be in a contender match soon.

7. kami
Dude has consistent drops and is competition for anyone is this league. Expect to see him go far if he hangs around.

8. jilti
Same situation as Amen, only with more played flips. If that changes he'll be a problem.

Interview with Karaoke

Alright I'm here with one of two battlers with wins EVERY week so far in NBL, Karaoke. What's up bro?

Hi...Im chilling man...Im here sipping some organic red wine while listening to this new Kevin gates mixtape...Im on some rich nigga lifestyle shit bro...Life is good bro....I just got a raise at work...Im making about a 3rd of what Diode makes right now and 5x more than Strikta...I smashed a bunch of new girls this year...just copped some margielas, balenciaga's and guccis...Thank you, Jesus...

So as of right now you're on pace for another perfect season, do you think you can repeat last year's feat and what do you think your odds of champing this season are?

Looking at the competition I feel like I can easily go undefeated this season...Ive beaten the top heads in the league right now, Orc and Cashius...The problem is me finding the time or inspiration to keep doing this...I have two jobs and 5 bitches man...

This week you're against Orc in a contender match. What are your thoughts on Orc and how do you think this battle will go?

This battle is Mayweather vs Pacquaio...We are the best of this site...this shouldve been the champ match...I figured that I would be battling Allen so I wrote a verse against him...But im ready for this man...this is milk vs chocolate...We're like the last two highlanders....Im going to cut his head off, b...Orc is dope...He cant even speak English and hes killing niggas in a foreign language...Orc is netcees...If youre a new battler, in order for you to be successful you have to emulate Orc's style...Why do you think Jilti and Tic Tac have wins??...They try to copy Orc's style...it works against other new niggas but not against everyone else...With that being said, hes not fucking with me...I have my own style...I can use personals, current events and generics... Orc only has generics...I want to fuck his mother...

What do you think of the NBL so far? Anything you wanna see changed/improved?

The NBL is good as is...I want to see more heads in it...

Who do you think is the biggest lame on NC right now? Ties are acceptable

Smh...there are way too many...Muff has always been lame... I realize why i never interacted with him on rm/411 hype...The nigga is so high strung...Amen is compulsive...He's just like Muff...Hes a faggot...Clayton is faggot that looks like a lesbian....Tic is becoming a faggot as well...Winning that newbie tourney went to his head...Humble Tic was cool...but newbie champ Tic is a giant faggot...Relax man its just the newbie tourney...winning in the d league doesnt make you the spurs...

Anyone you wanna battle this season or wanna see sign in?

Like I always say, I want to battle the legends...but I want to also battle Dominate...Letterman needs to come back...homie who I was supposed to battle last week is good too...I want him to sign back in...En Sabu whatever needs to come back...Unfuk needs to come back...

Thanks for doing this interview, I'll give you the last word for whatever you want.

This is going to be my last season win or lose...Im done with text after this...This shit has been a cool way to kill time at work...Make this shit enjoyable fellas...If you take an L, come back next week with fire...dont sign out... Keep showing up...Rb is the d league...stop copping easy wins and come to the pros...Stop swaying...if youre losing, youre losing...stop explaining your lines in the chat while the battle is still open...stop complaining about votes...Its faggot shit...Bye...

Sharp
12-16-2014, 12:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6ADCTmaNA
^get that shit

Predictions

Contender Match: Allen Knight 4-0 vs. Destroyer 3-1
Dope. Both of these guys have been killing it lately and have awesome track records. I honestly think both of them are around the same level so it can definitely go either way, but Allen has been more consistent in the last few weeks, especially coming off of that 16 line battle with Jilti. He gets my slight edge but Destroyer is just as capable of taking this one.

Allen Knight: 55/45

Contender Match King Karaoke 4-0 vs. Orc 3-0
Fuck, if these guys come as hot as they're able it'll break text. Karaoke seems motivated to champ so we're likely to get his best and Orc's been active lately and dropping flames. Should be close and come down to consistency, especially if they go 16 like Karaoke wants. Genuinely can't pick a winner here, just looking forward to this battle.

Too close: 50/50

Amen 3-1 vs. Jilti 3-1
Should be a dope one. The winner here is guaranteed a spot in next week's contender match so I expect both dudes to come at their best. Jilti's strength is good wording on played concepts, while Amen has dope wording on okayish concepts. I think the two have plenty of personal material to use on each other so it'll probably come down to who has better ideas, and jil tends to go for flips that have already been done so I see Amen winning narrowly.

Amen: 60/40

Swerve 2-1 vs. Mercules 2-2
Mercules has been getting a lot more effective and is definitely in a good place after shaking off some rust. Whether or not he can hang with some better battlers remains to be seen, and Swerve is one of the better dudes in the NBL right now. He's been hot and cold with his drops, so if Merc drops some heat he could easily come out with the dub but going off of what I've seen Swerve has an advantage.

Swerve: 65/35
Tic Tac 2-2 vs. Muff 2-2
Looking forward to this. Tic showed last week that he can hang with just about anyone, dropping a verse that gave Orc some solid competition. Muff seems to be on the downswing a lil bit, making his battles close but still losing. He can definitely win this one but going off of what I've seen lately, I got Tic here in a close one.

Tic Tac: 60/40

Cashius 2-0 vs. kami 2-0
Sleeper pick for botw, where the winner will likely see a contender spot. Both guys have been consistent lately, but I think Cashius' verses have more sting to them. Kami doesn't seem to have rust, he just doesn't have the same level of haymaker. If Cash isn't on point this week, kam can definitely kill it with consistency so it should be one to watch. I think Cash will be smart enough here to not sleep and get a win.

Cashius: 65/45

mimic. 1-0 vs. Storyteller 1-1
Should be a good battle, Storyteller is a solid competitor. I haven't seen mimic battle in awhile but I know he does audio and if I remember has some harsh wording. If I'm right I think it could be a close one but if both come correct mimic should have an advantage.

mimic: 60/40

Apeirogon 0-2 vs. Blanco Bishop 1-3
I'm expecting a good battle here tbh, way better than you'd normally get from two guys who are total 1-5. Both have some nice wording but can be iffy with concepts. I think Blanco's got a bit of an advantage, his style can be a bit fresher and he really impressed last week. That said Ape can definitely take this one so I'm expecting a narrow margin for whoever wins.

Blanco Bishop: 55/45

E Tha Real 1-3 vs. Potatosacklegend 0-4
These dudes are both constantly improving and dropping harsher and harsher verses. As of right now though I think E is in better shape, his verse last week was clever and had some bigger hits. PSL is gettign better but E is just better so he should be able to take it, but if he sleeps or drops poorly it could easily be an upset.

E Tha Real: 65/35

timeless. 0-0 vs Sharp Nine 0-0
(by Allen Knight)
I've never read anything battle wise from timeless, i know hes a topical head hes pretty good at that, but he could be pretty decent in the battle world, but idk. Sharp is nice w/ it, he's been improving ever since nc.2, started he's one of the top in wins on the site. Hes pretty clever & can be a big threat to champ.
Winner=Sharp 70/30

Sexy Chicks

http://naijatowncrier.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/miss-butt-brazil-2013-booty-ful-ladies-flaunt-assets-ahead-of-sizzling-final-photos3.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1506539.1383667377!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/butt-brazil-2013.jpg
http://media-***he-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a3/3e/04/a33e0415c568d5df786642465b618fdc.jpg
https://theskreed.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/20120924-225539.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrvF7W9CIAAtuSR.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYwfc1BCAAAtUic.png:large
http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/muscle-bubble.jpg

WTF

WTF@people signing up right after they NS an promise they wont do it again......then do it again.
WTF@ cashius & swerve droppin almost identical orc tattoo bars.
WTF@ bags being missing for days hopefully he realized hes a faggot & started to do some parenting towards his kid.
WTF@ KOTD Blackout 5 being crazy dope & 24/7 coming back
WTF@ Pancake still being mia
WTF@ the arizona cardinals being 10-3 an on there 3rd string qb
WTF@ Kobe passing jordan on the all time points scored list
WTF@ the some of the threads in the discussion forum

Outro
Alright, hope yall like this. Thanks to Allen and Karaoke for their contributions. Hope this week's full of dope battles, especially that contender match. Get in that roast thread, and see you next week.

El Muffin
12-16-2014, 01:23 AM
yeah.

still dont know how i lost 5-0

like srsly confused about that. almost disillusioned w/ this shit in general after that.

because every L i took made sense. not so mych.last wk

but ay ill keep on trucking

El Muffin
12-16-2014, 01:25 AM
dope mag btw

appreciatw the effort

Sharp
12-16-2014, 01:33 AM
WEEK 4 IS DEAD MUFF

E Tha Real
12-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Sweet mag.... I'm an ass man myself

btw shouldnt the winners of the jilti vs amen then merc vs swerve be in the contender match over kami vs cashius. Just food for thought, usually a formula starts to form after a few weeks.

El Muffin
12-16-2014, 01:41 AM
it is.

ive moved on.

perplexing as it was

Sharp
12-16-2014, 01:45 AM
Sweet mag.... I'm an ass man myself

btw shouldnt the winners of the jilti vs amen then merc vs swerve be in the contender match over kami vs cashius. Just food for thought, usually a formula starts to form after a few weeks.

between merc swerve kam and cash the winner of kam v cash would have the best overall record with highest # of wins and highest win differential. it would likely be some combination of whoever is left over from those 3 in the next week's consideration for contenders

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Lol, cool mag and lol @ interview with Kare. Funny shit.

Muff and I are not the same, tbh. Him and I just go way back and shit, but lol anyways.

Blanco Bishop
12-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Great mag.

Sharp, u assess talent very well bro.

Awesome effort.

Bangin mamis

I'm humbled every time one of my bars makes punches of the week. Pushing for verse of the week n some timely upsets.

Muff...it's ok b.
Just smash it this week.

Swerve
12-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Appreciate the effort form everyone other than Sharp.

:)

Vulgar
12-16-2014, 12:59 PM
Nice mag.

Orc
12-16-2014, 03:13 PM
This was great

Lmao at Karaokes interview hahahaha dope

kami
12-16-2014, 07:10 PM
lol @ karaoke

nice mag

i'm rusty and uninspired

Orc, I joined the league to battle you, so don't lose.

we're battling long bar + max limit.

Tic
12-16-2014, 07:11 PM
Dope mag.

Lol @ Kar sayin the Newb tourney getting to my head. Lemme find out he takes Netcees comments way too seriously.

King Karaoke
12-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Hi...

Yeah make comments and blame it on the alcohol...
thats thot behavior...
I dont take you seriously...
Dope mag btw...
my favorite part was the karaoke interview...

Bye...

Tic
12-16-2014, 11:46 PM
Aight bro, you win.

King Karaoke
12-17-2014, 12:53 AM
Hi...

Yup, 2 weeks ago...

Bye...

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
12-17-2014, 08:30 AM
Lol. Have you used this "HI... Typical retort... BYE..." gimmick your entire forum career, bruh?

El Muffin
12-17-2014, 02:56 PM
prolly not

he said he was familiar w/ me @ rm and 411

im curious as to who he was now

but fruitless to ask

karaokes an asshole

murda sho
12-17-2014, 02:58 PM

El Muffin
12-17-2014, 03:05 PM
ayo sho i frfr thought u got mike brown'd