PDA

View Full Version : My childhood best friend told me to never tell anyone this

Badweather
12-23-2014, 06:18 PM
But we're beyond the statute of limitations at this point.

So, I grew up in the last generation of kids that went outsideand played. When I say went outside and played I mean we went hard in the paint, traveling many miles to find a new thrill. About a half mile from our apartment complex was a nature walk, and alongside it ran a creek, a couple weeks prior to this event, him and I went probably 3 miles down the creek hopping on rocks and shit and found a playground that had really tall swings with really long chains, so jumping out of those swings got you like 3 seconds of free fall.

It was summer time, so we decided to go back, but it was a work day so we had to take his very young little brother with us. Lololol, so we get to the creek. I'm jumping from large rock to smaller rock, but he has to take the safe pussy route aka the trail because his brother's too small to make any of the awesome jumps. About 3/4 of a mile in, his little brother has to pee. Lololol, and is damn near in tears 'cause we're nowhere near home, and he's scared to pee out in nature.

After about 10 minutes of coaxing him, we finally got him to not be afraid to pee. We lead him to a covered area and promise to keep a look out,' cause white people love nature trails. At this point, this nigga totally abandoned everything he learned during basic potty training. He was still at the age where he pulls his pants all the way down and shit. So, my friend (the older brother pees and shows him it's safe. I guess little brother watched too closely, as big brother didn't pull his pants down, just flipped out of the top of his tighty whities and peed. Unfortunately little brother didn't watch too closely, 'cause when he flipped his shit out, he held the elastic waist band with both hands. Lololol.

But the nigga had to pee real bad, and his tiny toddler peen, hadn't grown heavy enough to continue to face downward when the pressure of releasing urine was going on. So his Johnson starts flailing around like a tiny pressurized firehose, and he gets scared and starts screaming and backing up as if his Dick is gonna stay in one place while he escapes to safety. Nah! Lololol remember I told you he was screaming? Well as wildly as the urine was spraying around, I shit you not, this nigga get about 2 seconds of solid stream hitting the roof of his mouth and rebounding down to his bottom lip. He falls down and continues to piss all over his own knees and thighs.

I'm on a rock above them FUCKING DYING. my friend rushes to his brother picks him up, and immediately looks dead in my eyes and demands that I never tell anyone about this.

And I promised him I wouldn't. And I haven't... Til now

Answer
12-23-2014, 06:43 PM
This forum just looks more like san francisco every day

Stan
12-23-2014, 07:07 PM
you and geno had golden showers?

fag.

Badweather
12-23-2014, 07:09 PM
lololololol @ everything

Ghost1