PDA

View Full Version : WEEK 5 REVIEW.

zygote
08-18-2013, 10:20 PM
WRITING CHALLENGE TOURNAMENT WEEK 5 REVIEW.

General Writers Review.
(1) TYSON: DNC. Is signed back in for this week.
(2) Nigma: It’s not in Nigma’s style to deny extensions, complain or seek disqualification of his opponent, he will always strive to see the full contest arise. Good values this week in how you dealt with your opponents somewhat sketchy stretching of the ambiguous rules. For your submission, perhaps if it had one flaw it was the pacing. Where you usually begin slowly with a number of less clearly defined statements to get the reader thinking; this week you moved quickly straight into a storyline. It’s good to read this different style of writing from you. Perhaps if you can refine it further it can supplement and strengthen your regular writing tone. Awarded 2 points. Voluntarily signed out.
(3) Innovator: One of the commenters wrote about Starship Troopers, which was a great example of popculture containing themes similar to your submission this week. Not much to add besides what was written in my vote on the contest. Many of the other voters also enjoyed the progression of the story. Awarded 1 point.
(4) Adonis: Perhaps you and Pent uP had the most interesting topic this week. Non est factum – not my deed. Enjoyed the submission this week a lot Adonis, felt it was your most cohesive and effective mind twister yet. Many real poetic off-kilter lines – E.g., the ending, the goose bumps part. You have a unique and powerful writing style, I feel like if you want to win more you need to refine it, but don’t do that. The style is far too interesting to be diluted through conformity. Awarded 1 point.
(5) NYCSPITZ: DNC. Is signed back in.
(6) Storyteller: Must be confused with all the conflicting feedback, first he was ambiguous then he wrote a historical epic, now he is vague again, still searching for a medium. Feels like your almost there, things will click soon, all you can do is continue to write. I see a lot of passion in your writing, but it either lacks direction or you write on a topic you seem to not care for. Perhaps write about Guam, the beaches and palm trees. It will all click for you soon. Awarded 1 points.
(7) Objective: It’s as if Objective toned it down for this week, also seems to have regressed in terms of rhyme scheme in comparison to the last few submissions. Perhaps it was an intentionally choice, but can’t really see how it would improve the atmosphere. Maybe it was meant to be like the transcript of a court hearing? Very simple, descriptive style this week, often that can be good to employ but you need some more gritty topic if you want to write in that realism style. The subject matter needs to be brutal for it to work. It had its moments like the crime description, but especially straight after PanckaeBrah’s, perhaps you needed to be more refined this week. Awarded 1 point.
(8) Pent uP: The story was good but the most interesting thing this week was its style. It was kind of like omnipresent first person past tense. It definitely helped to highlight those long action scenes, they were visceral and well described. Specific details for immersion without losing the plot, but the writing tense also meant there were a lot of ‘I get’ ‘I find’ ‘I was’ ‘I knew’ ‘I did’ phrases – don’t know how to feel about it. In one sense it’s a little irritating after extended use. In another way without this unique tone it wouldn’t be the submission it was. On balance it was a good stylistic choice. Reading these comments it seems the voters found parts of it polarizing too. Awarded 2 points.
(9) oats: DNC.
(10) Boredom: Double back to back no-shows from his opponents, exactly the same thing happened last week and Boredom was given a no-show loss. This is unfair, it needs to be consistent, there is no difference between this week writing 1 – 10 and winning, and last week when you didn’t write 1-10 you were given an unjustified no-show loss by me. I’m updating your record to correct this. Awarded 2 points, and the 2 points for last week (you missed out on).
(11) Figurative: DNC.
(12) The Artful Salopian: Good username change, it is definitely more interesting than Floreal which always gave the impression a name for a hygiene product moisturizer. For your submission, its quality was better than how it was received. The things about disappointing sons, it’s such an interesting topic, because so much of parenthood (at least in past times, even more so during feudal/pre feudal times) was all about not having disappointing sons. So many themes, lineage, tradition, heritage, you had a lot of ammunition this week but also left many of them unexplored. Perhaps you wanted to focus more on the personal aspects of the relationship, which is fine as well, but it would have been nice to read the wider themes also. Awarded 1 point.
(13)Coup: DNC.
(14) nO gOod!: DNC.
(15) PancakeBrah: To get psychological here for a moment – PancakeBrah strikes me as the kind of individual who needs to be making gains to feel comfortable. Motivation is key for him now, even though he wrote the longest verse so far by his own standards can he sustain this? Is it a good idea to sustain it? It’s a testament to the strength of PancakeBrah’s writing that he handled Objective’s nice submission easily. Looks like a close race for first place is forming between PancakeBrah and MikeWrecka. Awarded 2 points.
(16) deadman: Wrote like sociocultural legal theorist in rhyme format. References to popculture, philosophy and wider societal values – all tied in to the overriding question of whether law is even relevant if predeterminism is true. Kind of an internal natural law vs rule of law debate. It almost tempted me to mess up the league by participating. The line that summed everything up perfectly and brought Deadman’s writing to crescendo – “if you're an innocent slave to pre-determinant binds
should you be tried for committing a subservient crime?” Awarded 2 points.
(17) MikeWrecka: Don’t know it felt like a serious decrease in quality from last week. Actually read it 1 and ½ times still thought it was basically a shock verse, which was disappointing when compared to the ingenuity and dry humor tone of last week’s. Kind of like last week was Wood Allen funny/insightful and this week was Adam Sandler dressing up as a woman. That said it is a testament to the strength of your writing ability, that even with a lesser topic your mechanics still kept it very competitive. Also you’ve had probably the toughest randomly generated contests in terms of opponent faced so far, TopicalDood5, Certain Serpent, Pinot Grij. Still undefeated. Awarded 2 points.
(18) Rawn M.D.: No showed, signed out. Awarded 0 points.
(19) Plot: Late entry for this week but no one could tell by the quality of the submission. In a way your subject matter was similar to deadmans, in terms of the critique of manmade law, and the promotion of natural law. Where the other was phrased within society, yours was framed within evolution. It was really great writing how you grounded the discussion within the science phrases. I think this part was probably my favorite section from any of the submissions this week – “Words like honour and pity are lost on savage beasts, Like giving pearls to pigs, to them its all just lavish treats. We live in a dog eat dog world, and that’s the reality. That’s the totality, were all stuck here and that’s the gravity.” Although the ending and beginning were perhaps slightly weaker in comparison. Awarded 2 points.
(20) Mr. J: No showed, signed out. Awarded 0 points. Is signed back in for next week.
(21) Cereal Killa: DNC.
(22) TopicalDood5: DNC.
(23) Gazette: DNC.
(24) Certain Serpent: Is experimenting around with structure and things like that. 9 lines for each initial stanza each containing the repeated phrase at regular intervals. The structure adds to the feeling of inevitability in the content of the submission. Kind of like trained helplessness, you know what is coming but are powerless to do anything. A good effect emphasized by the rigid and repetitive structure. Messing around with structural things like these are always fun and also help for appreciation of writing as a process, not only as something that creates a product. Awarded 2 points.
(25) Just Write: DNC.
(26) Rayge: DNC.
(27) Xnub: DNC.
(28) Split Eight: DNC. Is signed back in for this week.
(29) Brian Bryan: Another strong submission, if he had the time to compete from week 1 every week he would probably still be undefeated. This week was a study of exploitation, again similar mechanics but completely different subject matter. It seems Brian Bryan is extremely comfortable with his writing style and so can concentrate much more on what he wants to write about, rather than how. Really enjoyed the short space where the transformation of the story occurred. Awarded 2 points. Voluntarily signed out.
(30) VERITAS: Basically the opposite issues to your opponent, a surface level response to the stimulus. It was strong to use the concept of common man struggle against the abuse of absolute power. Better still to frame it among the shadowy “new monarchs” like MegaCEO’s, Illuminati’s and other new world orders. However, beyond that there’s not much else going on, perhaps it could have been good to flesh out the ‘greed’ theme you almost touched on or something like that. The main area where your submission excelled was its presentation, it was written like an allegory or a fable. Very direct and very interesting language choices. Awarded 1.5 points.
(31) Witty: DNC.
(32) Atheist: DNC.
(33) patrown: Wrote a short submission since his opponent was MIA. Here it is in its entirety; “Born and bread with a dark conscious, leaves us torn by lead on parked haunches, in the fetal position, fleeing positions, in a machine feeding on the souls of greedy positions.” Awarded 2 points and 2 minutes of thinking time whether or not the spelling of bread was intentional.
(34) Pinot Grij: Wrote the story of the comically oblivious cuckold, it seems like judging from some of the comments, their uncomfort with that topic hurt you a little. It’s funny because it is irrational behavior to be so oblivious, these kind of stories work because it insinuates either the male character subconsciously knows what’s going on and chooses to ignore it (chicken head in the sand) or the character is just comically stupid. Also, the jumbled legal Latin nonsense part at the end was just perfect. “Moreover, its res ipsa loquitur, oh, I beseech your pardon, But I don't need to start confusing you with all the legal jargon.” It is great to witness how during a single submission it switches between expressing the different emotions of the characters (E.g., the lawyers aggressive showboating at the start compared to the discomfort squirming at the end) while still maintaining the intricate rhyme scheme. Awarded 1 points.
(35) Shogun Dinero: DNC.
(36) Word: Chose a great connection to the topic in writing about libertarianism, but it was a bit simplistic. That is not a comment on the vocabulary used. It was a good stylistic choice to use straightforward language, it gave the writing a conversational tone that worked well. The comment is towards the examples used to promote liberty as the highest ideal. They felt simplistic, the whole “what if I want to get high and drive, it’s my right” part being an example. There is so much great writing about libertarianism from which to draw from. It’s such a rich theme and there were moments of strong writing, but overall it felt a little uninspired. Awarded 1.5 points.
(37) PiE: The second newcomer who created a good submission. Just some observations about your writing style; the line lengths are good, somewhere between short and overly long also using a complete sentence style. The rhyme schemes are good, people especially on this website appreciate a submission with good mechanics, but beware it isn’t the be all and end all. Narration was good, especially enjoyed how it moved well between describing events and internal thoughts. Awarded 2 points.
(38) DwnLd: No showed, signed out. Awarded 0 points.
(39) Red glare: To get personal, this was basically my life story just without the cheating part. It was good writing by Red Glare, it connected to the “Quantum Meruit,” in three nice ways. On a purely literal level - E.g., the quantum class. On a conceptual level – exploring consequences and concepts of karma. On its contract law level –substantial compensation/restitution. It even contained a reference to money for consideration, it was deceptively well thought out. In the past I’ve been guilty of thinking Red Glare writes overboard, sometimes even nonsensically, but perhaps this was my mistake of interpretation. Awarded 1 point.
(40) DeadLion: DQ’d for reusing old material, signed out. Nice work from chief detective Certain Serpent for the good intuition.
New Competitors
(41) Defy Gravity: STRENGTH- New user. WEAKNESS- May not give submission for the week on time. PREDICTION- Read FAQ for rules and how everything goes. Good luck.

Points record.
NAME: (POINTS) – Win/Loss/Draw/No Show.
TYSON: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
Nigma: (7.0) – 3/1/0/0.
Innovator: (6.0) – 2/2/0/0.
Adonis: (6.0) – 2/2/0/0.
NYCSPITZ: (0.0) – 0/0/0/2.
Storyteller: (5.0) – 1/3/0/0.
Objective: (6.0) 2/2/0/0.
Pent uP: (7.0) 3/1/0/0.
oats: (4.0) – 2/0/0/0.
Boredom: (6.0) – 3/0/0/1.
Figurative: (1.0) – 0/1/0/1.
The Artful Salopian: (6.0) – 2/2/0/0.
Coup: (3.5) – 1/0/1/1.
nO gOod!: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
PancakeBrah: (7.5) – 3/0/1/0.
deadman: (2.0) – 1/0/0/1.
MikeWrecka: (8.0) – 4/0/0/0.
Rawn M.D.: (4.0) – 1/2/0/1.
Plot: (5.0) – 2/1/0/1.
Mr. J: (4.0) – 1/2/0/1.
Cereal Killa: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
TopicalDood5: (3.0) – 1/1/0/1.
Gazette: (1.0) – 0/1/0/1.
Certain Serpent: (6.0) – 2/2/0/0.
Just Write: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
Rayge: (0.0) – 0/0/0/2.
Xnub: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
Split Eight: (2.0) – 1/0/0/1.
Brian Bryan: (6.0) – 3/0/0/0.
VERITAS: (5.5) – 2/1/0/0.
Witty: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
Atheist: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
patrown: (3.0) – 1/1/0/1.
Pinot Grij: (3.0) – 1/1/0/0.
Shogun Dinero: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
Word: (1.5) – 0/1/0/0.
PiE: (2.0) – 1/0/0/0.
DwnLd: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
Read Glare: (1.0) – 0/1/0/0.
DeadLion: (0.0) – 0/0/0/1.
Defy Gravity: N/A

Memo week 5.
Greetings competitors, we return to the style of the week 1 challenge. CONSTRAINED WRITING TASK WEEK, you are required to complete one of a series of difficult constrained writing challenges. Your specific task will be phrased in the negative as an instruction requiring some omission of a common writing aspect. You only need to meet your requirement, otherwise you can write about anything you like. Find below your match-ups and specific tasks.

Specific contests and tasks.
(15 v 37) PancakeBrah v PiE. TASK: Lipogram – No letter G.
(41 v 7) DefyGravity v Objective. TASK: No repetition of any word (longer than 3 letters).
(30 v 24) VERITAS v Certain Serpent. TASK: No adjectives.
(36 v 16) Word v deadman. TASK: No suffixes. Specifically no - ion, ing, ed, est.
(3 v 8) Innovator v Pent uP. TASK: Lipogram – No letter R.
(6 v 12) Storyteller v The Artful Salopian. TASK: No conjunctions.
(19 v 33) Plot v patrown. TASK: No plurals.
(39 v 17) Red Glare v MikeWrecka. TASK: No words beginning with the same letter in the same sentence.
(34 v 4) Pinot Grij v Adonis. TASK: No words longer than 7+ letters. E.g., No 8, 9 , 10 etc letter words.
(20 v 10) Mr. J v Boredom. TASK: No variations of “to be.” E.g., No – be, being, been, am, is, isn't, are, aren't, was, wasn't, were, weren't.
(28 v 5) SplitEight v NYCSPITZ. TASK: No odd numbered (in terms of letters) words.
(1 v 2) TYSON v Nigma. TASK: Lipogram - No letter N.

General Information and FAQ.
How many weeks will the Tournament go for?
There will be 8 weeks of standard competition, and a special 9nth week tiebreaker week only in the event of tied rankings.
How are rankings and record calculated?
All wins are awarded 2 points. A loss is awarded 1 point. If you “No show” you are awarded 0 points. Tied matches at the end of the voting period are awarded 1.5 points each.
Tied matches at the end of the voting period?
Voting periods will not be extended beyond the deadline, tied outcomes are O.K. Submissions due Wednesday 23:59 PST. Ext due Thursday 23:59 PST. Voting due Sunday 11:59 PST. Weekly Memo uploaded Sunday subject to schedule.
What are the voting regulations?
Standard 3 required votes any less than 3 results in a vote deduction from your contest.
What are the voting guidelines?
Long paragraphs etc are not required, any justification of your vote is sufficient, it can be simple, as long as it is not arbitrary or unexplained. Voting based on your own subjective opinion, basically how much you enjoyed either, there is no requirement for you to vote based on writings compliance to the task. I can’t speak for all voters, but you will never have a submission DQ’d for ‘not conforming’ to the topic.
What will get me banished from the tournament?
Plagiarism, double accounts, editing your submission after your opponent has also submitted or voting has commenced, any unnecessary comments creating bias for your contest.
What are the deadlines for writing?
Weekly Magazines containing the Weekly Memo (general theme) will be released, along with the specific pages containing your writing task instructions (specific topics). Then you will have 3 days standard +1 day if required extension period to complete your writing. Voting can begin whenever the contests both have writing submissions, and will stay open for votes until the next Weekly Magazine. The scheduled process will not take more than 7 days.
What should I write?
Whatever you want, the aim of the writing challenge topics is to stimulate not restrict. There are no min or max line limits.
How are contest competitors chosen?
On sign up each competitor will be given a number. Using random.org 2 numbers are paired with each other. Match ups are always randomized rather than based on any system of high-ranking vs high-ranking etc.
What if there is an odd number of competitors for a round?
In the event of an odd number of competitors, there will be a 1v1v1 contest with all standard rules applying.
What are the sign in regulations?
Signing in is open to all for all rounds, 2 required votes for sign in to be effective after week 1 sign ins. If you no-show you are signed-out and must sign-back in to receive a matchup.
No-show repairing?
There will be no no-show repairing’s, as consideration of your effort if you are no-showed there will be an additional review of your writing in the following magazine.
Are multimedia aids allowed?
Yes. You can use pictures, videos, soundbytes, and other multimedia to aid your weekly submissions.
What do the numbers beside my username mean?
They don’t mean anything, they are not rankings. They are just your original sign-in number used for random assignment to tasks and contests.

Closing Weekly Comment.
Good stuff again to all. Voting and submissions have been adequate, only a few no-shows which is to be expected with the amount of contests. As a pre-emptive comment; this week’s challenge may seem restricting. It is restricting, but sometimes restrictions can stimulate the finding of creative solutions. With that in mind, I hope you enjoy your tasks this week. Only one warning to bring up, it’s unfortunate but a minority are not voting. Good luck to all competitors for completing your submissions.

Nigma
08-18-2013, 10:24 PM
Nice mag, I will sign back in for the sake of conveniency

Certain
08-18-2013, 10:40 PM
zygote, unless Mike Wrecka didn't vote on three battles, he won, 3-2. (Also, if it did end up tied, his record should be listed as 3/0/1/0.)

Anyway, this writing constraint challenge is great, and mine fits my style. Best of luck, VERITAS.

Pent uP
08-18-2013, 10:53 PM
My feed back will come in a thread by tomorrow..I was expecting to do it tonight but mismanaged my time....will get at u guys based on principal though

Certain
08-18-2013, 11:00 PM
And I checked, zygote: Mike Wrecka voted on four or five battles, so he should get the win. Sorry, Pinot Grij.

Wrecka cannot be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DNwaojAJ18

zygote
08-18-2013, 11:10 PM
It's encouraged to vote on as many you can but the cutoff before any -1 deduction is just a flat minimum 3. PG voted on at least 3 both this week and last week.
*I misread Brian Bryans vote based on the start of his comment. I'll change it all up now, thanks Certain Serpent, you have a keen eye for details.

Certain
08-18-2013, 11:12 PM
It's encouraged to vote on as many you can but the cutoff before any -1 deduction is just a flat minimum 3. PG voted on at least 3 both this week and last week.

Yes, but Mike Wrecka received three votes: mine, Brian Bryan's and Objective's. Pinot Grij received two: patrown's and Storyteller's.

Pinot Grij
08-18-2013, 11:51 PM
And I checked, zygote: Mike Wrecka voted on four or five battles, so he should get the win. Sorry, Pinot

I don't care about wins or losses at all... I am disapponted at some motherfuckers straight up not voting. If you want to keep a league growing and active you have to chip in and vote. I'll gladly take a vote against me if its thoughtful and offers feedback... I just want people to read the shit

Certain
08-18-2013, 11:55 PM
I don't care about wins or losses at all... I am disapponted at some motherfuckers straight up not voting. If you want to keep a league growing and active you have to chip in and vote. I'll gladly take a vote against me if its thoughtful and offers feedback... I just want people to read the shit

Agreed completely.

I tried to get people to vote via tagging. Maybe I'll do the same next week earlier on Sunday.

Defy Gravity
08-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Ultimately I'm a show on time and with a dope verse

patrown
08-19-2013, 12:47 AM
glad you're running shit zygote. you're one smart dude man.
gotta hand it to you.

patrown
08-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Coup , you signed in bro?

please tell me you are. =)

Spoken
08-19-2013, 01:18 AM
revenge is sweet

see you there flo real

Certain
08-19-2013, 01:28 AM
I'm turning this into the predictions thread because why not?

Also, I am not going to vote for anyone who breaks their rule if their opponent abided it. I don't care how much better the violator's verse is. Close isn't cutting it for me this week. I'm sure others will be more lenient, though.

This task seems like the easiest aside from not using big words.

(41 v 7) DefyGravity v Objective. TASK: No repetition of any word (longer than 3 letters).
I just read Defy Gravity's verse in Open Mic. This should be the battle of the week.

(36 v 16) Word v dead man. TASK: No suffixes. Specifically no - ion, ing, ed, est.
That's a ridiculously tough Week 2 matchup for Word after an impressive tie against VERITAS.

This battle is very interesting, but I think Innovator better really bring it with content if he hopes to match Pent's mechanics and all-out skill.

When they story-battled in the Elements Tournament, I voted for Flo Real. But I think Storyteller will be out for revenge here. With that said, this task is the type where I would guarantee at least one of them fails to follow the rule because it's a really, really difficult rule. So follow the rule, guys!

I love this task almost as much as I love my own. I really want to see patrown drop a full verse, at least 20 lines.

(39 v 17) Red Glare v MikeWrecka. TASK: No words beginning with the same letter in the same sentence.
Mike Wrecka's take on topics is better than anyone else in this league, but this week doesn't really give him an opportunity to showcase that.

(34 v 4) Pinot Grij v Adonis. TASK: No words longer than 7+ letters. E.g., No 8, 9 , 10 etc letter words.
Pinot doesn't really lean on heavy vocabulary anyway. I do expect Adonis to come fired up, though.

(20 v 10) Mr. J v Boredom. TASK: No variations of “to be.” E.g., No – be, being, been, am, is, isn't, are, aren't, was, wasn't, were, weren't.
Let's show up with actual verses this time, guys.

(28 v 5) Split Eight v NYCSPITZ. TASK: No odd numbered (in terms of letters) words.
This task is ridiculously difficult. I think Split Eight is more likely to put his all into it.

Nigma
08-19-2013, 01:44 AM
(15 v 37) PancakeBrah v PiE.
Pie by no show 100/0
(41 v 7) DefyGravity v Objective.
I just read a very good Defy OM drop but I anticipate a first week adjustion period. Got Ob here but watch out for Defy R2. Goin Ob 65/35
(30 v 24) VERITAS v Certain Serpent.
Veritas been steadily improving these last few verses and Certain has transitioned more of his OM prowess over to this league.
Should be a good contest, gonna lean Certain 60/40
(36 v 16) Word v deadman.
I think I read Words verse last week and that it was good but nothing really stood out. That's going to have to change this week if he wants a shot at the cake. Black 90/10
(3 v 8) Innovator v Pent uP.
Good clash of two of the higher point talliers so far, I will make a personal voting appearance on this battle, excited. I predict Pent 60/40
(6 v 12) Storyteller v The Artful Salopian.
I have quite literally never heard Artful Salopians name around here nor anywhere else. Do not know what it stands for but fear not, I will research. Please show up. Storyteller 70/30
(19 v 33) Plot v patrown.
Plot is quietly up the in rankings, and patrown, being a battle behind, needs a win to stay in contention for 1st. Should be a highly motivated contest by both, going Patrown 60/40
(39 v 17) Red Glare v MikeWrecka.
Someone needs to beat Mike! There's few better candidates then Frank. I am excited to see what he pulls out of his tickle trunk on this one, however he is not afraid of somersaulting into morally grey territory to do what it takes to win, and is also known for offering not a single comment in response. That is all. Frank 60/40
(34 v 4) Pinot Grij v Adonis.
Clash of two unique writers. Both hungry for a win and feeling, and rightfully so, that they are better then their records state. Two +.500 writers fighting to avoid a negative record, got Pinot in a close contest. 60/40
(20 v 10) Mr. J v Boredom.
Two people I'm really starting to enjoy. I'll be reading this battle for sure, make it a good one! Dunno who to pick from this one, MYSTERY OF THE WEEK!!!
(28 v 5) SplitEight v NYCSPITZ.
Fight for my love. I will not address the loser directly for one month. Spitz 50/50 (not a typo)
(1 v 2) TYSON v Nigma.
If I beat you I want to be number 1 on the list. Please show up

In closing I'd like to say these topics are incredible, week in and week out. Backbone of a great league, well done sirs.

Certain
08-19-2013, 01:46 AM
The Artful Salopian is the rhyme-writer formerly known as Flo Real.

Nigma
08-19-2013, 01:51 AM
What a weirdo! btw you forgot my battle you asshat

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
08-19-2013, 02:16 AM
Don't see a signup thread but you should let me get a battle

Certain
08-19-2013, 02:51 AM
What a weirdo! btw you forgot my battle you asshat

I've never read anything by TYSON. I can't make a prediction.

Objective
08-19-2013, 04:13 AM
Damn, you didn't like my verse this week zygote? Aiight, I see how it is, I see how it is. I'll wow you eventually with some shit that is both great in terms of rhymeschemes and complexity of the story at hand, think I might still need some time 'till I'm there tbh. But it'll come eventually. Dope week 5 review, for sure. Keep up the good work.

Defy Gravity: Just read your shit in the OM as well, will definitely post some feed later on because my first impression of your writing wasn't good, it was way above great. Shiii, so far people got me taking the w this round, but I think this is on some 50/50 shit given that this is your first week into account. You're going to be a strong/decent opponent for sure if you can keep up the consistency that you showed in your OM piece.

Certain
08-19-2013, 04:31 AM
Time to get creative while avoiding adjectives. This is going to be difficult. It'd be one thing if the task was to avoid adjectives preceding nouns. Verbs will be my friends. Adverbs will be their friends. We'll all be friends. But not good friends.

VERITAS, in the past I've posted early, but I think I'm going to go with a Wednesday posting this week.

PancakeBrah
08-19-2013, 09:51 AM
All apologies for not voting. Was away from computer all weekend. I'll vote on anything that moves this week

Objective
08-19-2013, 10:25 AM
All apologies for putting my status on the computer on away and refused to vote. I'll probably vote on something this week.

Just want to say that I've got a vendetta against you now. You are now my sworn enemy in the land of topicalists. I shall beat you with sheer willpower in the weeks/months to come, all you can do is postpone the inevitable by keeping on improving cuz I will surpass you eventually.

Also; Thanks for making week 4 enjoyable in terms of writing, you posted some seriously dope shit.

Inno
08-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Defy Gravity

Is that you j fly?

Also.

This week will be interesting I have a feeling that word vs dead will be some
To witness. ..

Cake vs pie sounds delicious as well

Defy Gravity
08-19-2013, 12:35 PM
yes its me

Pinot Grij
08-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Specific contests and tasks.
Nice matchup - gotta give edge to Pancake because of consistency but PiE's drop last week had me in stitches... hoping for an entertaining one here.

Objective went hard against some stiff competition last week... as long as he stays motivated to do the same here, I think he'll take it. Also, never heard of other dude.

(30 v 24) VERITAS v Certain Serpent. TASK: No adjectives.
CS has a great style and storytelling ability. VERITAS's verse last week was vexing and I don't know what to expect from him this week. Good fucking luck with no adjectives too.

(36 v 16) Word v deadman. TASK: No suffixes. Specifically no - ion, ing, ed, est.
Deadman flew under the radar last week due to a no-show, but had a solid verse. Able to bring concepts down to earth and make you think. Word may be overmatched here. Difficult assignment as well.. this one will be a real challenge.

Inno seems to me to have a style in progress.. can tell nice stories, but for me, the schemes and wordage are still coming along. Pent takes the edge on experience, but very much looking forward to this one.

Tough to call, don't know much about flo real other than last week... Storyteller is on the cusp.. if he comes with an original take, then I see him taking it.

Another really tough assignment. Plot had a nice verse last week, rhyming just a tad rudimentary... I got patrown in this one.

Looks like we're not seeing any alliteration here. MW has the hot hand right now, so gotta give him the nod. RG has a unique style though... so this will be a killer matchup

Good luck, homey.

Much anticipated rematch of last week's no-show... can't call it because I haven't read anything from either.

(28 v 5) SplitEight v NYCSPITZ. TASK: No odd numbered (in terms of letters) words.
Prediction: Double No Show

(1 v 2) TYSON v Nigma. TASK: Lipogram - No letter N.
Really liked Nigma's drop last week and I'm hoping for more of the same. Haven't seen Tyson drop in while so I don't know what to expect from him.

PancakeBrah
08-19-2013, 03:52 PM
You're such a sweetheart pinot. Bless your soul.

Pinot Grij
08-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Vote motherfucker!

PancakeBrah
08-19-2013, 05:12 PM
I will.

I will.

Split
08-19-2013, 07:12 PM
good mag. didnt intend to log back in til break but I wil show and vote.

PancakeBrah
08-19-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm going to show every week and will bring my best. Hopefully Mike does the same. Would be dope for a Week 8 Matchup if we're atop .5 separated.

I'M COMING FOR YOU MIKE. I'M GOING TO HOLD UP MY END OF THE DEAL.

Adonis
08-19-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the kind words pertaining to last weeks verse Goat

I've been simply letting my hand write without thinking lately, no stories and I realize I won't win with that style choice. But at least I know it doesn't suck, cuz voting has been harsh on the heart.

I wish I wasn't soo lazy I would upload these verse recorded and nobody would mention flow in a negative lite again, but thus, I am a lazy man when it comes to showing others my recorded work.

Adonis
08-19-2013, 08:41 PM
How many are we thinking of making playoffs?

8, 16 or like NFL 12?

Certain
08-19-2013, 08:47 PM
In text, it's not about whether you can make it flow.

PancakeBrah
08-19-2013, 08:50 PM
How many are we thinking of making playoffs?

8, 16 or like NFL 12?

I don't think there's a playoff.

Adonis
08-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Defy Gravity

Cake vs pie sounds delicious as well

LMFAO

wife looked at me weird because I did the Audible LOL solo

Adonis
08-19-2013, 09:01 PM

there is

PancakeBrah
08-19-2013, 09:02 PM
I don't think there is.

Read some of my verses btw. They'll help you.

TYSON
08-19-2013, 09:03 PM
I would like to pull the idiot card....anybody want to help an idiot with this idiot question?

What the fuck am I suppose to do? Srs am I suppose to use words without the letter n in it? Idiot right?

Adonis
08-19-2013, 09:04 PM
In text, it's not about whether you can make it flow.

Nobody ever told me my flow was bad, I get what your saying tho

But in my head, every line I write has crisp flow, because I record it and shit is butter

When I write, I write to a beat so if the beat has mad change ups I match them

Doesn't matter

TO ME IT !!IS!! whether you can MAKE it flow. Some shit doesn't flow at all, I get that maybe we pronounce shit different and what have you. But some guys just can't flow.

But i'm not here writing topicals, or story's although this week I'm set on doing it. I'm here writing snippets to a song, and if it comes out good I make it a full length track yo.

TYSON
08-19-2013, 09:31 PM
EMD then

Certain
08-19-2013, 10:08 PM
Right, but you have to understand where the voters are coming from. We're probably never going to hear that song.

The way I look at these leagues is, we're writing for the voters. Otherwise we would just be posting in Open Mic. We're accepting challenges every week and putting our verses into contests in order to win battles. Yes, it's important for me to maintain pride and enjoyment in my writing. I wouldn't do it otherwise. But the goal of what I write for this league is to win my battles in this league. I'm doing that at a 50 percent clip right now, but I'm trying to improve.

Adonis
08-19-2013, 10:20 PM
See that's where we difer

Usually I try to win and write for the vote

But I made a conscious decision to completely experiment in this one league.

I enjoy the feed and the votes, I have zero hate towards them

I come from the era where a "topical" was not a story. But I'm not here to champ the league, I'm here to master a new flow then come playoff time write for the vote. Not here to get wins until it counts.

I honestly love writing, and thinking of different concepts although I've been lazy at all of the above as of late, I have instead tried very hard to master a specific rhyme scheme although haphazardly and lazily, but I will.

Anyways, good talk bro. I'm not venting or anything, just conversing.

I've enjoyed all votes, and one day will write good enough where a story doesn't matter. But I will write a story this week, this is my task I've given myself.

PancakeBrah
08-19-2013, 10:23 PM

Adonis
08-19-2013, 11:14 PM

The weekly info mag thing states something along the lines of, "There are 8 weeks with a special ninth week for tie-breakers"

why would we need a tie breaker if there is no playoff???

there will be a playoff, this I'm sure of

edit* Swag and Jay Cutler don't mesh well

PancakeBrah
08-19-2013, 11:14 PM
In case people are tied with points.

There's no playoff.

zygote
08-19-2013, 11:16 PM
Yes, PancakeBrah is correct Adonis. There was a break in communication when making the forum description. The 9nth week is only in case there is a tie of points at week 8 to decide the champion. Partly I hope it goes to a 9nth week tiebreaker because the task I have ready for that is just great.

Adonis
08-19-2013, 11:16 PM
In case people are tied with points.

There's no playoff.

http://i40.tinypic.com/vczalk.jpg

Adonis
08-19-2013, 11:18 PM
Yes, PancakeBrah is correct Adonis. There was a break in communication when making the forum description. The 9nth week is only in case there is a tie of points at week 8 to decide the champion. Partly I hope it goes to a 9nth week tiebreaker because the task I have ready for that is just great.

Well fuck, so youre saying the end of the season holder of most points wins the title?

I think that should have been known out right

Makes no difference to me although that changes my verse last week and week 2 significantly

Certain
08-19-2013, 11:19 PM
I can see why Adonis is confused: The word "tournament" is used repeatedly in the description. When I hear "tournament," I think of an elimination event.

zygote
08-19-2013, 11:25 PM
Yes I see the error in the connotation for the word Tournament, it is ambiguous sorry that is my mistake not understanding that nuance. It has been known since the beginning, every weekly memo first question of the FAQ is

How many weeks will the Tournament go for?
There will be 8 weeks of standard competition, and a special 9nth week tiebreaker week only in the event of tied rankings.

Pinot Grij
08-19-2013, 11:28 PM
It's clearly called Writing Challenge League... I'm glad there's no playoff because I'm on vacation for most of September and will have to sign out... the question is... what happens when the 8 weeks are over... who is going to force me to write on a weekly basis!??!

Certain
08-19-2013, 11:31 PM
It's clearly called Writing Challenge League... I'm glad there's no playoff because I'm on vacation for most of September and will have to sign out... the question is... what happens when the 8 weeks are over... who is going to force me to write on a weekly basis!??!

I mostly signed up because I anticipate I'll be ready to go back to my other hobbies by the time this is over. I haven't stayed active at any of these sites for more than two months in a row, really, since I was like 13.

I do think this board's discussion forum is funnier than any of the others I've been on, and the feedback in Open Mic is better than most.

PancakeBrah
08-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Adonis whenever you want to apologize for being wrong and condescending I'll accept it.

Brian Bryan
08-20-2013, 11:46 AM
I'll be back, just won't have time for a week or so as I've a live battle to prep for a week on Saturday.

Shouts to all my real rhymers and writers!

dead man
08-20-2013, 03:22 PM
this league needs sacrifice
Adonis any way to get ahold of him? i know he had to have left an email or something..

Adonis
08-20-2013, 07:34 PM
I can get Sac. dead man

But last I heard he was in the middle of moving and his kid was mad sick or some shit.

I can get a hold of him tho

And PancakeBrah

I will apologize for nothing beside my long shaft sodimizing your style if we meat. (See what I did there?)

PancakeBrah
08-20-2013, 07:35 PM
The horrible metaphor? yeah.

PiE
08-20-2013, 11:03 PM
So, basically, there's no champion matches or titles to win, no verses of the week or mag and unless you're in it from the start, it's pretty much a waste of time other than the pure writing of it. that's stingy and cheap so we're basically working for free. lmao

PiE
08-20-2013, 11:09 PM
jeez.. all the hostility Ad. That's not sportsmen like, but I guess that's how people roll in this bitch. Genocide didn't warn me about that part. oh well

Certain
08-20-2013, 11:11 PM
So, basically, there's no champion matches or titles to win, no verses of the week or mag and unless you're in it from the start, it's pretty much a waste of time other than the pure writing of it. that's stingy and cheap so we're basically working for free. lmao

That's a reasonable point, zygote.

Maybe crown two champions, one for the Writing Challenge League and another for a topical tournament seeded based on Writing Challenge League points? You could open the latter up to members who didn't compete, too.

PiE
08-20-2013, 11:25 PM
There should just be weekly champs like all leagues do since this isn't a tournament as Zygote stated. Then there should be champs because that's how leagues usually work to encourage people to win. Somebody need to be champ so we know who to put the target on to shoot for. This way just requires minimal work to operate for the managerial side. It doesn't really aid the writers for being in here other than facing each other and seeing who's got skills.

Thanks for the credit Serpent

PancakeBrah
08-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Your under the radar serpentine underground fracking for votes is noted. I know your type. Loud as a motor bike, but wouldn't bust an entire verse-theme in a type fight.

Certain
08-20-2013, 11:31 PM
There should just be weekly champs like all leagues do since this isn't a tournament as Zygote stated. Then there should be champs because that's how leagues usually work to encourage people to win. Somebody need to be champ so we know who to put the target on to shoot for. This way just requires minimal work to operate for the managerial side. It doesn't really aid the writers for being in here other than facing each other and seeing who's got skills.

Thanks for the credit Serpent

You think this league requires minimal work? That's ridiculous.

dead man
08-21-2013, 12:02 AM
why is writing for anything other than a champ accomplishment so stingy? lolwtf

its not as if all verses receive healthy amounts of collective feedback and critique from other participants as well as a guaranteed comment from zygote in every week's inhumanly punctual mag....right

the league is only 8 weeks long.. AOWL was twice that.. creating a championship title out of thin air this late in the game seems a bit regressive

PancakeBrah
08-21-2013, 12:10 AM
I assumed their would be an accomplishment/champ for this the whole while. There's one for every activity on this site.

Certain
08-21-2013, 12:15 AM
I think dead man means weekly championships. We're more than halfway through the life of this league. It's too late for that.

The writer with the most points at the end of this league wins an accomplishment and a small moment to go to his grave with, a token of pride that can never be taken away. We should be so lucky.

But I do think using these standings to seed an otherwise-unrelated topical tournament after the league ends would be a fine idea.

PancakeBrah
08-21-2013, 12:16 AM
All apologies.

PiE
08-21-2013, 02:33 AM
You think this league requires minimal work? That's ridiculous.

That's not what I meant Serpent... IJS there's less incentives because of the things missing. That's also due to a lack of inside help from the people within the league, not just the mods. A mag can be written and managed by anyone who makes that effort. I'm just talking tho... this is my first week in here, i don't know wassup until i can see wassup... just waiting to see a little more thats all

Mike Wrecka
08-21-2013, 10:01 AM
the person that finishes with the most points will be the champion and will be given an accomplishment

while it is most likely true that a competitor starting in this league last week or after has a very slim chance of champing the league, I feel like the WCL still has a lot to offer those people.

first of all, this is an opportunity to topical battle basically all the best writers that are still doing this on the net. week in and week out you will be against the very best opponents that their is to offer, anywhere.

any wins you get are not irrelevant. even if you cannot garner enough points to champ, you are earning bragging rights and on top of that your wins will be added to your win-loss record on this site, which is displayed underneath your username. if you were to battle in the battle arena you would be facing most likely lesser competition and receive fewer votes. votes, that's another thing, voting in this league is for the most part very good. so you get more feedback for your verses than you would by dropping an OM piece.

so you get more votes, better feedback, better competition than you could find anywhere else imo. also we do all the work, we set you up with an opponent and topic. if that's not enough, well than this is not the league for you.

remember this is not the sites topical league. that is the AWOL. this is the league that is taking place in between seasons of the AWOL and is intentionally different in many ways. the core philosophy is challenging yourself as a writer by writing to the sometimes difficult stipulations in each battle.

enjoy

PiE
08-21-2013, 02:22 PM
so bragging rights and a record tally... that's it for ppl like me that have only had one match. just don't think this was a good system to encourage more competitive writers. somebody could do a mag out something. that would at least make it more entertaining. Points sick. wind and losses is how battle should work.

I know the league is different. you have harder challenges and less reward.

PancakeBrah
08-21-2013, 02:41 PM
If you don't like it leave tbh.

There's other writing tourneys/leagues coming through. This has been one of the best ran parts of the site since the jump.

PiE
08-21-2013, 02:51 PM
isn't this for free chat? so why am I being condemned fur doing so? anyone can leave, anyone can also speak and that obvious in everyone that talks shit all day. I'm not talking shit, just exposing that things are short here. if that's a crime, I'm no where near the only criminal do don't try to throw me instead the bus. I'm no mechanic

PancakeBrah
08-21-2013, 03:21 PM
If you dislike the tourney and have the free option to leave and instead you just bitch about it, I get annoyed. That's all.

PiE
08-21-2013, 03:29 PM
I know that man.. that obviously hires without saying so why even say it. everyone takes critics on their verse, but critiquing the league isn't okay I guess. ok, I'll stfu then. deuces

PiE
08-21-2013, 03:37 PM
one last thing, because, this didn't start with me critiquing, but more wondering if there was gonna be more. so if a mag is formed/ established/organized however it's done, I will offer to write mag articles. that's really what I wanted to say in the first place. like a top 5 - 10 verses of the week, top 5 matches, shit I'll even interview the person with the most points. leagues gain strength from members help. I actually said that already too.

Adonis
08-21-2013, 09:09 PM
I think there have been two Great ideas in this debate

1. Pie helping on a mag with whatever he would like to do, because this would only make good better in my opinion

and

2. Having a tourney with these rankings; separately if need be.

Both puts for a boost of morale plus incentive for "the end game".

zygote
08-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Great if you want to write those sections PiE then thanks, email it prior to Sunday and they will be uploaded along with the reviews. Next week review will contain some extra content anyway (top 5 positioned + 3 reader favorites). Also, part of it will be reasoning/justification for why there is no elimination style tournament section. Although, Adonis comment of "separate if need be" - if anyone wants to do this then go ahead, I can't assist with it but any can use the general principles to make a new style of tournament.

Certain
08-21-2013, 10:14 PM
In the meantime, vote: http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=11435

Inno
08-21-2013, 10:26 PM
yo who wants to write for me this week?

Nigma
08-21-2013, 10:51 PM
This banned letter nonsense is difficult

PiE
08-21-2013, 10:51 PM
I'll write a top 5 verses, not including myself for this week, but will need help for other articles. I'm not volunteering to do it all. I just got here. where are all the vets. I can do an article, nut an entire mag

PiE
08-21-2013, 10:53 PM
This banned letter nonsense is difficult

mine was without the letter G.. it was interesting to do. the vid that got with no adjectives sounds much more difficult

Certain
08-21-2013, 10:54 PM
the vid that got with no adjectives sounds much more difficult

You should read our efforts and vote on it!

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=11435

Adonis
08-21-2013, 11:34 PM
CS is a fool...mad laughs over yonder

I will vote, sadly writing a mag and a battle verse at the same time as voting here and reading a bunch of other material from the competitors I don't know in my Battle Tourney.

all one day after writing my verse for this. basically writing every day.

But I always will include your battles in my votes because you deserve this much sir.

Gotta be up @4am for work peace!!

Pinot Grij
08-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Mike Wrecka zygote - pm'ed Adonis asking for an ext. working all night.

Nigma
08-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Posting today with or without Tyson

zygote
08-22-2013, 01:51 PM
All contest are due tomorrow exactly 24 hours left. How do you all feel about a challenge cypher section where you can test yourself quickly against the different tasks in a non-competitive environment?
Split

It is something with which spliteight must become able to do,
It requires some flexible thinking, just test your negative view.
Look, don’t be enslaved to defeat, even four line is fine, quatrain,
Self esteem or self effi***y is everything, so test up that splitbrain.

Remember there is no minimum line limits, if any are struggling try quality over quantity.

Split
08-22-2013, 01:57 PM
All contest are due tomorrow exactly 24 hours left. How do you all feel about a challenge cypher section where you can test yourself quickly against the different tasks in a non-competitive environment?
Split

Remember there is no minimum line limits, if any are struggling try quality over quantity.

I like the cypher idea a lot.

I thought they were due today, my bad. I will post something

PiE
08-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Split

something has nine letters and which has five... that no odd number of letters lipogram is a hard challenge.. that works of been fun.

but I thought extensions were due today. the due date is tomorrow? so are extensions due Saturday? I'm confused cuz the matches say it's due yesterday, but you're saying it's due Friday zygote.

Mike Wrecka
08-22-2013, 03:17 PM
I think the confusion is with the time zones. and I think zygote made an error when he stated that in the above post. verses with extensions are due Thursday 23:59 PST. Which is 03:00 Friday EST.

just get it in today or tonight and your good. Friday morning I will be closing all battles that are missing verses.

Pinot Grij
08-22-2013, 04:23 PM
Mike Wrecka zygote me and Adonis is now open for votes

patrown
08-23-2013, 02:28 AM
Can't hang. . Yall crazy.
I got something ill throw up tomorrow.
these challenges make it hard for a low to mid level author such as myself.

Certain
08-23-2013, 02:33 AM
Can't hang. . Yall crazy.
I got something ill throw up tomorrow.
these challenges make it hard for a low to mid level author such as myself.

You still have 30 minutes. Take the no-show win if nothing else.

Pinot Grij
08-23-2013, 02:34 AM
And don't forget to vote, too.

Certain
08-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Damn, it's looking like the league got hit hard by the no-show bug this week. I wonder how much of that has to do with the challenge.

Plus, VERITAS might be banned, right?

PancakeBrah
08-23-2013, 12:29 PM
I want to win it all

Or nothing at all

Certain
08-23-2013, 12:45 PM
I want to win it all

Or nothing at all

Is this how it ends? With a simple telephone call, you leave me here.

patrown
08-23-2013, 04:32 PM
fml. its friday guys. in case anybody was wondering.

Certain
08-23-2013, 04:36 PM
I tried to tell you...

Inno
08-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Yo im pissed...fuck u niggas.

Arrrrrrrr

Nigma
08-23-2013, 05:14 PM
fml. its friday guys. in case anybody was wondering.

Friday is the Thursday of my work week. FML

PancakeBrah
08-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Friday is the Thursday of my work week. FML

Don't worry someday you'll get a real job little guy.

Boredom
08-23-2013, 05:29 PM
major props to those running this league.. ya'll are killing it.

dope mag as well, when is there going to be a champ match?

Nigma
08-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Don't worry someday you'll get a real job little guy.

I got a pretty sweet job tbh.

PancakeBrah
08-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Groundskeeper Willy at St.Andrews? Hell of a job.

Nigma
08-23-2013, 05:46 PM
i live very comfortably.

Inno
08-23-2013, 06:23 PM
Got some purple skunk to coup with my lose this week.

Fuck u niggas who pay attention to details.

PancakeBrah
08-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Your verse was dope. Votes don't really matter.

Certain
08-23-2013, 07:12 PM
On a third read, I liked it more, too, Innovator. But the challenge is just that.

PancakeBrah
08-23-2013, 07:15 PM
tbh, I'm voting without the challenge in mind. I can't be fucked to try and count even or odd words or CTRL-F the letter R while reading and trying to be insightful. I just assume people followed the rules.

Inno
08-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Certain Serpent

I was joking man lol...your vote was insightful and truthful no problem with that.
Plus stuck around and gav3 me feedback...which is really what I care about.
Lol I swear to god I looked that shit over and didnt see shit lol
PancakeBrah

Thanks bro, really enjoyed your verse with the picture of the girl..meant to
Say something, but then I got high lol.

Edit: just read your vote. Def appreciate the feed man. Same with everyone who voted.
Will rtf tonight for sure...

Voting tonight.

Certain
08-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Certain Serpent

I was joking man lol...your vote was insightful and truthful no problem with that.
Plus stuck around and gav3 me feedback...which is really what I care about.
Lol I swear to god I looked that shit over and didnt see shit lol
PancakeBrah

Thanks bro, really enjoyed your verse with the picture of the girl..meant to
Say something, but then I got high lol.

Edit: just read your vote. Def appreciate the feed man. Same with everyone who voted.
Will rtf tonight for sure...

Voting tonight.

I was thinking about how I would handle that type of challenge. There are letter frequency counters available on the Internet, but I think I would have done something a bit more organic: taken a small piece of tape, crumbled it a bit and put it on the letter I wasn't allowed to use, so that every time I hit it, I would be instructed to choose a different word.

I really liked this challenge, and I think I would have enjoyed any of them. But I can see why others would find it frustrating.

Defy Gravity
08-23-2013, 08:12 PM
Innovator what alias do I know you by

Inno
08-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Defy Gravity

FAT my nigga

Defy Gravity
08-23-2013, 09:54 PM
FAT my nig what's gucci

Inno
08-23-2013, 10:20 PM