Dont forget both voting links.

Check

Young Jack Thriller
08-19-2013, 03:25 AM
check

voted on Aero vs Phuck Yew and TrapGod vs Leowats

Young Jack Thriller
08-19-2013, 08:06 AM
you admire this as I kick fire spits out my lungs like my chest rests in fire pits
grabbin the higher scripts, and it's clear this ain't facebook cuz dude definitely ain't likin this
hit ya wit haymaker-hooks to the chin, now ya can add two more to the present six
jigga fan? mos def...wanted a blueprint album so he dipped ink on his fingertips
they know I'm the best right? I'm past sunshine...lemme en-lighten you cuz u ain't bright
tried to view your battle record of late dyke, but from this distance I see shady and I ain't walkin an extra 8 mile
you not at all impressive. couldn't have a verse sell (vessel) when ya slit a vein
last time a dame dreamed of you she vowed to never sleep again
and since I'm new I guess others rejected ya request for a reason
cuz ya stay sssssssstretching ya bars like u trying to escape outta prison
he's a weak act, always takin pics of peeps who inspires fear but ya still don't pose a threat
and dude gets beaten by nothing...so you can count on him to lose to Jack
this disciple has fraudulent schemes, I write my lines like a true writer should
decibel it's transparent that you cheat, I'm winning this fair contest like blonde broads in Hollywood

Decibel
08-20-2013, 01:13 AM
Dude... I said 10 lines. Learn how to count tard
Whatever, heres my 10....

mind teaming up with the new guy?

Young Jack reps that hood shit, but I drop them good flips
and I usually down with `fresh pussies` but hes not puttin out that good shit
misunderstood scripts, generic, and the fact that its played
as your `line up: on the board then benched` like he truly is Jack of all trades
wack and a phase pullin no punchlines and chuckin fills
take this pussy pushin Jack down the hill and stay on top to be fuckin Jill
get crushed and killed! no chance to script with a pair
cuz Young is a little fuzzy on NC, and even countin pubes still doesnt win by a hair
your dumb with text.....this noob? could care fuckin less
cuz `Jackin offset on NC` because he has no scene for coming fresh

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=10390
http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=11302

KwaL!ty
08-24-2013, 02:29 AM
^^^

Elwats
08-24-2013, 09:27 PM
he's a weak act, always takin pics of peeps who inspires fear but ya still don't pose a threat
and dude gets beaten by nothing...so you can count on him to lose to Jack
vs......
misunderstood scripts, generic, and the fact that its played
as your `line up: on the board then benched` like he truly is Jack of all trades

Average battle.... The quoted bars^, were the only ones that sorta hit....JTR, prison/ bars/stretch are played to hell fam, so is FB not/liking shit etc... your wordings off and some of ya lines are about 4-5 words too long.... DEC, your wording is off point too and your bars ain't got any set up... don't just filler the first line of a bar to fit with the punch in second in the second, instead try using a set up which'll improve the punch ten fold.

Honestly, I would call this as a draw... but seeing as JTR dropped extra bars I feel that this has to go to Dec due to J's unfair advantage...

Vote Dec....

Decibel
08-28-2013, 02:38 AM
Upping still

Allen Knight
08-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Jigga (line had potiental to be nice if u reworded it diff)

Vs

Opener

V/decibel, wasnt feelin this battle. No real hard hittin or creative punches, jacks lines way to stretched an there wasnt anything clever tbh work on that, dec wasnt that good the closer a come fresh line nooo wack but the opener was cool u take this one.

KwaL!ty
08-29-2013, 08:35 PM
almost a pretty even battle but im going to have to give this to decibel just for better wording, more direction & just better overall hits, neither one really had anything worth quoting but better overall execution goes to Decibel.

Decibel
09-06-2013, 02:53 AM
Still upping ... currently 3-0