PDA

View Full Version : sitting here bored. got to phils anc peep the new gun, or nahh????

Geno
12-27-2014, 10:37 AM
...im so fucking bored. Nothing in the worls to do. Been wantin to get up with my main fuxkibg ncg for a while. Car is in bad shape thougg. Headgasket trouble. Whats he do... he wants to risk it. I dont know

NYCSPITZ
12-27-2014, 10:39 AM
do it

Geno
12-27-2014, 10:40 AM
I need to get out there anyhow. Been to long

~RustyGunZ~
12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
how far are you guys from eachother?

Hush
12-27-2014, 11:19 AM
This is bad

Badweather
12-27-2014, 11:28 AM
I think he's about 40 minutes from where I live. I'm pet sitting at my boss' apartment for the next few days.

We should get up after new years, when I don't have the responsibility of looking after 4 dogs

Geno
12-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Thats a Bet bro. after new years it is

Answer
12-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Just curious, where do yall live at? I used to live up in Arbutus by Bmore but at the moment I'm staying with my girl's parents in Potomac by DC. Between Stand Up, Battling, Family & shit, I'm driving everywhere between DC and PA consistently

Badweather
12-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Just curious, where do yall live at? I used to live up in Arbutus by Bmore but at the moment I'm staying with my girl's parents in Potomac by DC. Between Stand Up, Battling, Family & shit, I'm driving everywhere between DC and PA consistently

I live in Alexandria brah. Not far from you

uh-oh
12-27-2014, 05:14 PM
you do stand up?

Answer
12-27-2014, 09:50 PM
you do stand up?

This is old, old shit. It's actually the first time I ever did stand up. I just do open mic shows to try to work out my material, if people don't laugh at something - i just take it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVKsNIiO-wY

Ultimately, I'd like to be able to put together an hour+ of good material and put together an amateur DVD, but I haven't done stand up much over the last year because my job requires me to be awake at 4 a.m. and most open mics run until 12

Witty
12-27-2014, 09:57 PM
This is old, old shit. It's actually the first time I ever did stand up. I just do open mic shows to try to work out my material, if people don't laugh at something - i just take it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVKsNIiO-wY

Ultimately, I'd like to be able to put together an hour+ of good material and put together an amateur DVD, but I haven't done stand up much over the last year because my job requires me to be awake at 4 a.m. and most open mics run until 12

This was really good for your first time my dude, I have hours of material written but I can't get up in front of people...I'm super confident as part of a crowd, but being the guy the crowd is staring at makes me go mute, even the thought of it.

You're talented my man, I laughed quite a few times, you have a great personality for stand up, very likable and non-threatening which is important when you're trying to draw people in, I'd like to see more.

Yao King
12-27-2014, 10:11 PM
Why would you go look at someone's gun who clearly wants to shoot the first thing moving?