08-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Whats up bitches

Mike Wrecka
08-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Whats up bitches

wow the Zen master returns!

Zen
08-19-2013, 01:39 PM
I probably will next week. Works still a bitch plus I've just started back going to college so I needa get back in this routine and then I'll come back and whoop yalls asses.

Nigma
08-19-2013, 02:12 PM
The zenmeister! Supppp I missed your afro

Adonis
08-19-2013, 08:50 PM
PancakeBrah v PiE

Still yet to read a thing from either, but Pancake is known and has solid votes so...
DefyGravity v Objective.

One of the talented members whose simply been on a slump IMO.

VERITAS v Certain Serpent

I want this guy to write to his potential which is better then most of us, alas he's a lazy fuck. Get um V...

Innovator v Pent uP

Hard to ever vote against him

Storyteller v The Artful Salopian.

Dope alias though???

Plot v patrown.

Pat my dude tho

Red Glare v MikeWrecka.

Got the upset here, Mike is dope as is Glare, but Glare is some times lazy so...

Pinot Grij v Adonis

I'm planning on actually writing this week bro, take the "L" in stride

Mr. J v Boredom.

Quitely one of the better in this league, motivation is lacking but the force is strong in this one.

SplitEight v NYCSPITZ

NYC is simply good, no way around it. Split will most likely NO SHOW hahaha, but even if he does show its been a long minute since he participated.

TYSON v Nigma.

Tyson has some skill, lacks motivation, Nig is talented beyond measures depending on how voter friendly he comes, which isn't his style, his style is dope much like I ;)

xoxox

Adonis
08-19-2013, 08:59 PM
IF ANYONE WANTS IN A TRADITIONAL BATTLE TOURNEY W/ CASH PRIZE PM ME

PancakeBrah
08-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Adonis the way you act in here you better be able to write. Haven't read shit from you but it better be excellent this week or I ROFL srs

Word
08-20-2013, 11:47 PM
...sorry bout my lack of voting last week, but my Sister-in-law arrived in town unexpectedly, she was like my best friend before I got married and we haven't talked in years, so basically I just blew off the internet completely, Ima make up for my lack of voting by voting on all of the battles this week... hopefully :-D

anyway, good matches last week, interesting assignment this week, and appreciate all the votes and critics, will definitely use some of y'all's advice, maybe not all of it though, because I really DO like using caps when I'm stressing a word or thought, it works for me, I like it :-P

Keep it reall, y'all

Certain
08-20-2013, 11:51 PM
You married your best friend's sister?

I've seen that movie. But not the married part.

Certain
08-21-2013, 03:55 AM
Mike Wrecka or zygote, my battle with VERITAS is ready for votes.

Brian Bryan
08-21-2013, 06:49 AM
LOL @ i've seen that movie!

Also Certain Serpent thanks for the PM.

Defy Gravity
08-23-2013, 01:26 PM
zygote I have a suggestion.

I understand this is a writing league but can some weeks be traditional topicals? your challenges are difficult and may scare off people. can we start a thread and fill it with quotes and pictures. I mean mix it up...

PancakeBrah
08-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Writers Challenge League

Certain
08-23-2013, 01:49 PM
zygote I have a suggestion.

I understand this is a writing league but can some weeks be traditional topicals? your challenges are difficult and may scare off people. can we start a thread and fill it with quotes and pictures. I mean mix it up...

As I said in your battle, this has been the most difficult week yet. Now, zygote may be planning to make things more difficult as the league progresses. But last week's challenge was basically phrase topics. The week before, we were given verses to write off of, which was really easy. In Week 2, the assignment was to write about a specific group of people. And in Week 1, it was to use letter pairings as often as you chose, which was the only other constraint-based challenge.

I'm guessing we'll go back to a topic-based challenge next week.

Defy Gravity
08-23-2013, 03:41 PM
people seem to writing their pieces in defiance of the rule. I would rather see people trying to write the most engaging and thought out material. I'm game regardless but i figured the no shows from NYCSPITZ, who is dope and Split were do to the rules

Mike Wrecka
08-23-2013, 03:52 PM
im gonna start putting this in the sign in thread -

this is not a topical league. it is a writing challenge league. every week a different challenge with certain guidelines and/or restrictions is put on the writers. these may be difficult. BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adonis
08-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Prefer not to end in tie. Let's get some votes Zenland

Adonis
08-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Per convo above

I don't know if you're new to the topical scene defy??

But just about everyone in this league has been writing topicals for a few years to 15 years. I've never come across a league like this. I've never been challenged, not n comp, but writing. I love this idea. I follow my task or given topic perfectly. It was tough writing with out 7 letter words this week, not as tough as some topics but still, not easy.

Anyways, I know I'm not the only enjoying this shit. Its different broseph

Certain
08-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Prefer not to end in tie. Let's get some votes Zenland

Still have two days. Battle of the week, though. PancakeBrah and PiE were very close, too.

Maybe one thing that would help is a shutout limit, say 5-0?

Mike Wrecka
08-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Adonis , I ask you this. how many battles have you voted on ?

definitely the battles that need votes are

Pancakebrah vs Pie
Adonis vs Pinot Grij

and

Mr. J vs Boredom

Adonis
08-24-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm currently typing up a huge mag for something dick hole

I've got one solid vote, and already read the other two mentioned for voting purposes.

Currently Juggling, but if you're really coming at me with that noise...Please see the people who have cast a single vote all season un touched

Not offended and I know you meant that in a nice way, just saying cover all bases rather then the base I'm on ya dig?

Last week I had two votes, other then that I believe 3 each week. 1 week I lost to guy who didn't cast a single vote and probably didn't log back in until he mentioned to check in

Adonis
08-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Still have two days. Battle of the week, though. PancakeBrah and PiE were very close, too.

Maybe one thing that would help is a shutout limit, say 5-0?

Oh shit, thought today was Sunday?

Looks like I can while out and drink, cuz it aint the Sabath Jesus...I do what I do

Inno
08-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Mike Wrecka

Voting in an hour or so...gotta get my ritual going.

2 blunts and a nice glass of merlow.

Flow
08-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Mike Wrecka my votes are edited in my check innmy battle

Adonis
08-25-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm out for the night...bout to get my crunk on for the remainder of the day til I crash

Voted on 3 though...Peace bitches

Good battle Pinot Grij

Pinot Grij
08-25-2013, 08:26 PM
New topics!

PancakeBrah
08-25-2013, 08:40 PM
I I4TN NEW TOOPCIZ!

Inno
08-25-2013, 10:04 PM
Vmas suck donkey anus

Defy Gravity