PDA

View Full Version : record of wins:losses

theMuzzl3
12-28-2014, 12:39 AM
It would be nice if netcee's battle record had a link to their profile with a list of their battles won/lost.

It would be easier to dig up shit against them. It would be easier to research their writings.

I don't even know what my second win was... and I think it was a mistake. It'd be awesome if wins/losses were logged into a database that linked to those battles.

I know this would be a pain in the ass at least... and may be quite hard as far as setting up some script that works for such a system... even if most writers think it'd be nice, it'd probly be more of a pain in the ass for admins... unless a good script was written that makes it easy for them.

I'd be willing to possibly donate some $ for this cause if other writers agree and admins don't mind.

E Tha Real
12-28-2014, 04:04 AM
Go to search.

Then advanced search

Type name "of person you need personals against"

Hit thread titles only. - you'll see their battles.

Now pay me.

El Muffin
12-28-2014, 04:08 AM
if anything needs investing in its a "hide verses" feature

like person A drops his verse n its instantly hidden until person B drops theirs

stops the faggots who coerce people into dropping their verses early then fucking take days to write something they deem better

like a couple people here. that are ghey as hell for doing that

E Tha Real
12-28-2014, 04:11 AM
^ i agree. I mean if you vote on battles and are active, you should be able to beat anyone. Especially if they give you days advance to feed off their verses and assess thier odds.

El Muffin
12-28-2014, 04:15 AM
true fucking story

it would increase activity too

a lot of people, including myself..wait until the last minute because of this

I want my opponent to have as little time as possible

if we had a hide verses feature..i would prolly drop the day after matches are set

I just see the feature snowballing into a shitload of positivity in regards to the league

Sharp
12-28-2014, 10:09 AM
if anything needs investing in its a "hide verses" feature

like person A drops his verse n its instantly hidden until person B drops theirs

stops the faggots who coerce people into dropping their verses early then fucking take days to write something they deem better

like a couple people here. that are ghey as hell for doing that
You can either PM the verse or post it then delete it, mods can undelete
^ i agree. I mean if you vote on battles and are active, you should be able to beat anyone.

Gone lololol