PDA

View Full Version : how come only famous white people want my beats

uh-oh
12-30-2014, 09:32 PM
or should i say want to pay for my beats

and by famous white people i mean their production companies, and or lackeys that they employ to edit there youtube videos

i've got a beat(s) on the joe rogan podcast year in review vid. hasnt dropped yet so i dont know which or what beats but i just got the money in the paypal WHATUP

and i'm waiting to hear back from tony hawks people about what they're gonna use from my last tape and in what video. they might not use anything this time around tho i wouldnt blame em. outside a few beats that tape was weak

but word HUMBLEBRAGTHREAD

Hush
12-30-2014, 09:42 PM
Thats Awesome bro

PancakeBrah
12-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Did Redban contact you? Dat dere Ohio connection?

That's pretty damn cool. I'm currently in the part of my Rogan cycle where I don't mind his bullshit and have been listening again recently.

Rogan might stan for you like he does Honeyhoney, bro. Except you're not horrible like them.

Congrats.

uh-oh
12-30-2014, 10:06 PM
word man, i still check the podcast if its a guest i give a shit about, and or if none of the other podcasts i listen to have any new episodes

but yea not redban. mischief maker. he runs the powerfuljre youtube for rogan, and edits podcast clips and such. redban da god does actual filming and editing for rogan, and or he did

but yea i don't think rogan likes me, and what i mean by that is he probably doesnt know i exist, but he personally pinked me on his forum at least a year ago. if you don't know what that means, because you shouldnt, i will explain. on rogans forum/messageboard, he has a forum similair to ncg jail or whatever. called the cunt farm. if you are a "cunt" you get "pinked" which means your username is displayed as pink, and you can only post in that subforum.

usually you get pinked for a certain amount of time, unless you get perma-pinked, and only rogan and redban can perma pink.

the post that got me "perma pinked" was me basically saying redban is dope and joe needs to quit being such a faggot whenever redban says something that derails the conversation because redban derailing some boring conversation about hippy bullshit is what is hilarious.

and since i was sticking up for redban i don't think it was him. also i don't remember exactly what i said in regards to joes hippy bullshit but i'm sure the phrase "hippy bullshit" was in there somewhere lol

PancakeBrah
12-30-2014, 10:26 PM
That's hilarious.

Rogan's mentions of his board lead me to lurk it a few times. It's basically the cult of Joe. If you say anything that isn't Rogan-approved, or tits, then you're Netcees'd out of favor like Muff.

WORD @ the Redban stuff. Rogan's a total dick to him when he's honestly pretty funny. He's so juvenile and off the wall, which I think is a really good thing for the show. Joe will be in mid-rant about climate change/reading peoples thoughts/being in a mid-life crisis, Redban will say a funny one-liner, and Joe will literally make it awkward. I'm glad Redban's expanding and only comes in for guests he likes. Good for him.

ASIDE;

What's your podcast lineup looking like? I got

Hardcore History
Radiolab
Startalk (Neil deGrasse Tyson)
Fantasy Football Focus
Grantland NFL Podcast
Bill Burr's MMP
Carolla
BS Report
PTI
Iron Radio
Move the Sticks
Dameshek

Looking to expand

uh-oh
12-30-2014, 10:49 PM
man i just typed a bunch and was browsing my bookmarks to see what else i listen to and hit space or something and lost everything i typed. so heres a short list and i'll go into why i like each tomorrow or something because i want to beat off and go to sleep shortly after.

your moms house podcast - favorite

bertcast - seldomly

kill tony - hate the audio quality but i enjoy it.

opie and anthony podcast - i dont have satelite radio so i settle for their podcast. opie and jim now. i subscribed to anthonys podcast and quickly cancelled. its terrible. him ranting by himself is ear cancer

bill burrs seldomly.

ari shaffirs seldomly

the champs seldomly.

i cant spell seldomly. thats not a podcast just a statement

jre seldomly

uhh

hardcore history if i care for the history being discussed. the fall of the republic, the punic wars, judgement at ninevah, the ancient stuff. i pretty much liked every one of those i listened to tho, so when i do get into the world war 1 ones he's doing im sure i'll dig it he's a WORD WIZARD

startalk every now and again

uhh shit man theres stuff im forgetting but i tried to touch on the main ones you didnt post

i have pretty much every comedy podcast in the app podkicker in my phone and basically listen to whoever has a comedian or celeb i like on it.

i don't have any sports podcasts i should get into it

and i've heard alot about radiolab just never checked it

uh-oh
12-30-2014, 10:53 PM
doug loves movies is cool if i like the guests

shit like that.

i also downloaded patrice, louie, and bill burrs appearances on OandA awhile ago and listened to them all.

alot of hours of just hilarious shit. just weird that they're discussing current events. and the events were from like 07 lol

but that got me into opie and anthony big time, and that led to listening to episodes with o and a regulars, like rich vos, and regulars who are insane like bobo, stalker patty, shit like that

El Muffin
12-30-2014, 10:54 PM
so basically what cake is saying is kiss ass to the people who runs things here and perhaps you wont be tossed down into the bowels of nc hell ..WITH ME

word up.

PancakeBrah
12-30-2014, 11:17 PM
This topic isn't about you faggot.

El Muffin
12-30-2014, 11:40 PM
then keep my name outchya mouth you effeminate toddler

PancakeBrah
12-30-2014, 11:50 PM
Both tags you made weren't funny.

If you wish to continue making fun of my appearance I can send you nudes. Is that what you want, Muff? I can bench press your heavy set mother for reps. It'll be exhilarating for you. It will give you something to think about while manning the oil rig during your 27th hour on shift. Or I could just give a cursory assessment about your personality that sends you in a 20 post tail spin. Or I could let BANE BABY and Bags derail your life even further. Because it seems your top priority right now is to ruin a legit uh oh thread by being butthurt by an off hand comment by me.

OR you could just fuck off.

El Muffin
12-31-2014, 02:16 AM
I choose the latter, for the sake of uhohs thread

bai

btw my mother is like a 125 pd german lady u asshole

but bai

big baby
12-31-2014, 07:57 AM
FUCKING GONE. This fucking loser muff stays niggering up every thread reading every post ever FUCKA lame idiot

if I FUCKA made a thread in a sub forum of a less visited forum he'd be there like FK WOT FK U BB

dude shut the fuck ALL TH FUCK UP SHUT DA FUCKA UP. just shut up.

fucking GONE at this dude says oh mi mommy is 125 lb German lady

the fuck does her being German have to do anything with ANYRHING?!?! Dan still lift dat bitch into oblivion and gently maneuver her skinny ass onto HIS DICK WHILE U WATCH AND JERK OFF FAGGOT

like this fucking loser really said GERMAN lady like if it was some fucking additional thing

"OH SHES GERMAN I GUESS A GERMAN 125 is less than a stupid dumb nigger 125" she's still 125 of horseshit that gave birth to a nappy headed fucking oil rig champion dickface. fuckin. stupid. like we would go soft on UR stupid ass FUCKA mother cause she's german. bb give dat bitch da Berlin wall dick and FUCKA do. a battle of Normandy on her old skinny anorexic osteoporosis vag U piece of shit

this dude really thought a unit of weight changed because of UR race

"BUT FK U M8, come on BB DO BETTER" stfu you fucking pathetic loser

so I guess your weight in nigga land is multiplied cus U got nap head?? I 200 lbs solid muscle 6foot really means UR 400 pounds of soft faggot oompa loompa garbage and should be crucified to a fucking titanium cross cause a wooden one would get annihilated by UR fucking dumb ass frame

me and cake about to have turns bench pressing UR mom and give her a kiss on her wrinkly white forehead when we level her down

GONNA buy UR mom a dildo bike machine with a dildo molded from bb peen so she can work out her scrawny 125 German frame and have a dick go in her ass everytime she pedals her nazi ass for some bicycle gains, FUCKA idiyote

OU SHES 125 lbs let me stiink up another thread BCZ I was loosely mentioned as being a faggot

YOURE A FAGGOT THATS WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS FAGGOT you're going to be mentioned as a fucking benchmark of FAGGOT cause that's what you are. same way certain gets measured as a smart overbearing mod, veritas a swade oh ologist and the same way hush gets compared to a fucking third grader with his in capability to pronounce remedial words

UR a faggot muff get over it FUCKA IDIYOTE fuck you

Wise Wiggles
12-31-2014, 09:12 AM
hydrogen sulfide b25 to thread

Mercules
12-31-2014, 02:02 PM
so I guess your weight in nigga land is multiplied cus U got nap head?? I 200 lbs solid muscle 6foot really means UR 400 pounds of soft faggot oompa loompa garbage and should be crucified to a fucking titanium cross cause a wooden one would get annihilated by UR fucking dumb ass frame

dead @ oompa loompa garbarge

Greed
12-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Gone @cos niggas steal beats tag

dull boy
12-31-2014, 03:41 PM
I wish I knew cool Podcasts. I feel my stream of new entertainment and thus information has been damned off and/or (that word I can't think of right now).

Clayray
12-31-2014, 04:08 PM
Did not know Podcast were such a popular thing

uh-oh
12-31-2014, 05:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-huwxNgLRp4

i'm not sure if they play for the entirety of the video, i mean its my mayan triumph beat that starts the video off, but it fades out immediately and i couldnt hear any background music until like around 16 minutes, and then from there with headphones on i could sort of hear my beats in the background

but its so low you can't even tell its their. i was in the 2013 recap as well, but i can't hear them AT ALL in that one. so the fact i can sort of hear them in this one is a step in the right direction lol. maybe in the 2015 recap you'll really be able to hear them. but word there is a regular link at the top of this post so you can see i'm credited in the description on youtube with links to my soundcloud and bandcamp. which is dope because im sure it'll get like 50k plus views, and maybe 5 people will look at the description, and 2 of those people might go, "wait there is music in this vid?" and click the link lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-huwxNgLRp4

El Muffin
12-31-2014, 10:04 PM
FUCKING GONE. This fucking loser muff stays niggering up every thread reading every post ever FUCKA lame idiot

if I FUCKA made a thread in a sub forum of a less visited forum he'd be there like FK WOT FK U BB

dude shut the fuck ALL TH FUCK UP SHUT DA FUCKA UP. just shut up.

fucking GONE at this dude says oh mi mommy is 125 lb German lady

the fuck does her being German have to do anything with ANYRHING?!?! Dan still lift dat bitch into oblivion and gently maneuver her skinny ass onto HIS DICK WHILE U WATCH AND JERK OFF FAGGOT

like this fucking loser really said GERMAN lady like if it was some fucking additional thing

"OH SHES GERMAN I GUESS A GERMAN 125 is less than a stupid dumb nigger 125" she's still 125 of horseshit that gave birth to a nappy headed fucking oil rig champion dickface. fuckin. stupid. like we would go soft on UR stupid ass FUCKA mother cause she's german. bb give dat bitch da Berlin wall dick and FUCKA do. a battle of Normandy on her old skinny anorexic osteoporosis vag U piece of shit

this dude really thought a unit of weight changed because of UR race

"BUT FK U M8, come on BB DO BETTER" stfu you fucking pathetic loser

me and cake about to have turns bench pressing UR mom and give her a kiss on her wrinkly white forehead when we level her down

GONNA buy UR mom a dildo bike machine with a dildo molded from bb peen so she can work out her scrawny 125 German frame and have a dick go in her ass everytime she pedals her nazi ass for some bicycle gains, FUCKA idiyote

OU SHES 125 lbs let me stiink up another thread BCZ I was loosely mentioned as being a faggot

YOURE A FAGGOT THATS WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS FAGGOT you're going to be mentioned as a fucking benchmark of FAGGOT cause that's what you are. same way certain gets measured as a smart overbearing mod, veritas a swade oh ologist and the same way hush gets compared to a fucking third grader with his in capability to pronounce remedial words

UR a faggot muff get over it FUCKA IDIYOTE fuck you

sign this novel for me, thanx

sincerely, muff

btw my hair> yours

wait.

you don't have any you bald Tibetan loincloth wearing faggot

boystop

big baby
12-31-2014, 10:06 PM
show me a pic of your mother so bb can jerk off to her

El Muffin
12-31-2014, 10:10 PM
for your sake, sure

she is gorgeous though

i gots this good pic of me as a babe being held by my dad n mother

its like really good. dad was Gq back in the military and mom modeled for revlon

ill post it when i get home

promise

big baby
12-31-2014, 10:14 PM
thx

big baby
01-01-2015, 12:40 PM
http://imgur.com/UpbwqEY.png
http://imgur.com/rSyPQFM.png
http://i.imgur.com/Xb680Kc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/auoE7Xw.jpg

PancakeBrah
01-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Strong lineup.

Badweather
01-01-2015, 03:07 PM
The real question from me is, if only famous white people buy your beats, why aren't you rich yet?

You should start really owning your shit and charging appropriate prices.

Badweather
01-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Some of your beats are dope as fuck.

E Tha Real
01-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Sounds like someones making money, always interested to know more about beatmakers. I have a few friends who do the same.
If you don't mind me asking a few ?s do you play percussion regularly or learn enough to drop beats and/ or have a commercial music background ?

El Muffin
01-02-2015, 07:37 PM
opie n Anthony n comedy bang bang ftw