View Full Version : Another diary piece

Bodey
12-31-2014, 06:28 AM
I got blood upon my fingertips for pickin at my lips like this. Anxiousness? Consider this: how cold do I think winter is? My attitude? I'm sick of it. I act as if it's cyphalis and insist I can't get rid of it. An idiot, too fixed on shit that I'm stripped from ever fixin shit. Livid as I bawl from self-inflicted walls and the hit-or-miss I take with every sip of alcohol. Slammin refrigerator doors til a jar of pickles hit the floor... The imbecile of course is too late to show remorse. My girl's a bit abused, but she still kisses me by noon. I can't stop hittin snooze, since the wind blowin in smells just like pickle juice. A distinctive stench that stiffens when you remember last nights wicked wench. How did it go again? You don't see how it can make much sense. But here we are again, up by ourselves as the clock hits ten...minutes of four- Stress can be intense. Especially when your work status falls under suspense. It's pathetic though, how it'd be completely ethical for them to take you off the schedule, how they can simply let ya go. Something so eventual, my résumé is nothing more than a repented note. Don't ask how I get so negative, these nonstop thoughts embedded in arsenic poisons, heroin, garbage's loins are pedalin, makin me feel I'm no better than a homeless junkie settled-in. Take a couple of saltine crackers, slap it with cheese after, straight make me a sandwich. A late-night snacker turns her dreams to disasters, sanity's crazily famished

Bodey
01-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Bump

big baby
01-11-2015, 09:09 AM
I hate the way you rhyme and internally rhyme. It's like you're confused drunk and the bigger syllabic words are being forced to make you talk with a Boston accent. The message is ok but I feel you don't know how to just talk instead of trying to rhyme badly. The livid as I bawl part was a gem though. Im also assuming you're "gay" now. I quote gay because I didn't know the switching of such biological impetus was possible but I guess maybe you e always been gay. Maybe your bisexuality knows no limits. Maybe you're not even human cause humans show development in writin and this still sucks. Im forced to read it because I read everything ever written here.

garbage loins are pedaling.

probably sounded good when you wrote it.

buuuuftt doesn't sound good. sucks. idk not bad piece.

big baby
01-11-2015, 09:10 AM
you sound like dull boy trying to suck if he sucked. Crazily famished. idk, dull boy is dope but, don't copy him or else you'll end up with this nonsense. be yourself and take some of his writing aspects and style. This just sucked, bad. idk dull boy thoughts?

Bodey
01-11-2015, 10:34 AM
It's funny you mention the boston thing, I grew up in MA. And by the way you refer to people of different sexual orientations, you sound incredibly closeminded, like you've never been around or personally knew anyone as such. But yes, both me and my gf were with guys up until each other, so neither one of us honestly consider ourselves gay (since the thought of being attracted to any other girl besides her over a guy still seems foreign to me). I've never been attracted to girls before, it's honestly just her. So no, don't consider myself anything really. It's not really important.

I also dunno why you're hating this so bad, but then again you've literally hated everything I've posted so now it just seems like a personal problem

KennyCerealBowl
01-11-2015, 10:44 AM
Iliked it

big baby
01-11-2015, 11:11 AM
you just suck 2 me.

if you actualyl read you can see pointers where i try to help you.

but u suck so you won't pick up on that.

nothing against you, bitch. you just suck and im trying to help you