PDA

View Full Version : I met a chick on the internet

Badweather
12-31-2014, 06:11 PM
lololol, she's a little hood, but she's dope. we talk for hours and she's cute and blah blah blah. her biggest downfall is the fact that she's black. probably only has a teaspoon of real hair, you know?

anyway...i'm gonna explore how far it'll go, if anywhere at all.

p.s. internet dating is like online shopping. it's fucking horrible. we shouldn't be shopping for people, if we don't live in mexico

Geno
12-31-2014, 06:18 PM
Lmmfaoooooo. Damn. I hate that about black chicks. Specually when you find ine thats pretty as shit which to me is rare.. and then realize they aint got real hair smh. Good for you tho bro. Never rtook u for the black xhick type. Alwaya see u around bad white bitches tgat i wanna fuxxcjckckckck

Vulgar
12-31-2014, 06:19 PM
I love internet bitches thas my fuckin problem
Yeah I like to click I gotta clickin problem

Geno
12-31-2014, 06:19 PM
Well.. some if them i di. Thst one dutzy ass black girl though... frim last bew years was cute anf phat ax hell fir a skinny butch.. wanted to break that asshole in bad.. iys simethig about ditzy butched that screams out to me... Fuck my asshe geno. Fuxk it hard. Iono

Answer
12-31-2014, 06:23 PM
Genocide Phil

On a completely unrelated note - I'm looking to start a battle league in the D.C./Bmore area. Our first event is going to be in March, 2015. Would either of you be interested?

Badweather
12-31-2014, 06:27 PM
Genocide Phil

On a completely unrelated note - I'm looking to start a battle league in the D.C./Bmore area. Our first event is going to be in March, 2015. Would either of you be interested?

i would be interested in attending the event and being a spectator. then maybe do some freestyle battling after the event and a few drinks.

that'd be cool

Answer
12-31-2014, 06:28 PM
I'll hit you up closer to the event date

Badweather
12-31-2014, 06:28 PM
I'll hit you up closer to the event date

i'm serious man...don't be a fuckin' flake

Answer
12-31-2014, 06:30 PM
I've got a whole list of people going to hit up, battlers and spectators and more. I got you. Just leave the gun at home

Badweather
12-31-2014, 06:30 PM
Well.. some if them i di. Thst one dutzy ass black girl though... frim last bew years was cute anf phat ax hell fir a skinny butch.. wanted to break that asshole in bad.. iys simethig about ditzy butched that screams out to me... Fuck my asshe geno. Fuxk it hard. Iono

yeah that chick is BAD...but i don't like that ditzy shit she pulls. i'm pretty sure i could've smashed near the beginning of our friendship, we were at the bar and she was sittin' on my lap and shit. that same night, she made me wait outside her car while she took her skirt off to put on Jeggings. but...i REALLY don't like that airhead shit she does.

Badweather
12-31-2014, 06:32 PM
I've got a whole list of people going to hit up, battlers and spectators and more. I got you. Just leave the gun at home

lmao...i'll attend an event in DC. i know a couple of other rappers and shit so..yeah dude. network.

i won't bring my gun.

Answer
12-31-2014, 06:33 PM
lmao...i'll attend an event in DC. i know a couple of other rappers and shit so..yeah dude. network.

i won't bring my gun.

If you know anyone that'd be interested in participating as a performer, send em my way. Alan Pysnack on Facebook

Most the dudes I know are out in Baltimore, and I'd rather keep the event closer to D.C. if I can...but I might be forced to move it if I can't get enough people in the area

dull boy
12-31-2014, 06:35 PM
lololol, she's a little hood, but she's dope. we talk for hours and she's cute and blah blah blah. her biggest downfall is the fact that she's black. probably only has a teaspoon of real hair, you know?

anyway...i'm gonna explore how far it'll go, if anywhere at all.

p.s. internet dating is like online shopping. it's fucking horrible. we shouldn't be shopping for people, if we don't live in mexico

Your honesty is refreshing.

Badweather
12-31-2014, 07:36 PM
Your honesty is refreshing.

Hope that's not sarcasm, can't be too sure 'round these parts. But thanks, genuinely.

El Muffin
12-31-2014, 07:42 PM
yeah phil I appreciate how genuine you are man.

feel like im the only one at times. surrounded by fake trolls.

your a shining beacon

Clayray
12-31-2014, 07:44 PM
Find love my friend.

Witty
12-31-2014, 07:45 PM
Internet women are the worst kind of women.

dull boy
12-31-2014, 08:10 PM
Hope that's not sarcasm, can't be too sure 'round these parts. But thanks, genuinely.

No sarcasm. You're welcome, bud.

timeless
12-31-2014, 08:15 PM

Best post ever.

El Muffin
12-31-2014, 08:17 PM
s.w.a.g on deck/dick