PDA

View Full Version : college playoffs

uh-oh
01-01-2015, 05:40 PM
who's watching? i aint gonna watch this oregon/FSU game, but seen oregon went up 8-3 so far

looking forward to OSU/BAMA

Untold
01-01-2015, 06:02 PM
It's been on my mind today. Haven't invested too much time into watching them yet.

Like you, really interested to see how Saban fairs out in his playoff debut.

Overall, SEC will dominate even though I am an LSU alumn. Not the team I want to win but it is the conference I belong to ;)

Blanco Bishop
01-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Fuck u faggots.

Westcoast all day!

Mariotta for president fuck boys.

Half Wit It
01-01-2015, 08:10 PM
My Noles getting bodied..liquor helps tho..

El Muffin
01-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Oregon/bama final

osu iffy

uh-oh
01-01-2015, 10:40 PM
OSU WATUP

FUCK ALABAMA

uh-oh
01-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Fuck u faggots.

Westcoast all day!

Mariotta for president fuck boys.

MARIOTTA BOUT TO GET BODIED

MIDWEST>

LETS GOOOOOOO

El Muffin
01-02-2015, 02:58 AM
I aint going to lie.

I cannot believe that game ended the way it did.

fkn 86 yrd td run.

epic comeback

Didn't see that coming.

If ohio state wins nat championship...lol my mind will be blown

Certain
01-02-2015, 03:21 AM
Ohio isn't the Midwest.

uh-oh
01-02-2015, 07:36 AM
confused.gif

Half Wit It
01-02-2015, 07:54 AM
I passed out at halftime of the OSU/Bama game.
Woke up groggy to ESPN highlights in total disbelief.
Natty gonna be interesting af..

Blanco Bishop
01-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Mariotta bout to prove he is the second coming of Steve Young.

uh-oh
01-02-2015, 11:16 AM
cardale bout to prove hes the second coming of VINCE young

he was good in college tho so its a positive THING

Diode
01-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Ducks are favored by more than a TD hahahaha

uh-oh
01-02-2015, 11:47 AM
wasn't alabama as well?

i was way more worried about alabama than i am oregon

ohio state will rush for 90000000 yards and keep mariota off the field and win 62-48

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
01-02-2015, 12:26 PM
I know Alabama is sick as fuck right now

PancakeBrah
01-02-2015, 12:53 PM
I'm more afraid of Oregon than Alabama, tbh.

Mariota >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sims.

Regardless, beating Alabama was huge not only for OSU but also the conference at large. The ubiquitous perception that the Big 10 can't deal with the SEC is pretty dead now, and it was capped off with that semi-final game. It exercised the demons from that 2008 loss to LSU in the National Championship.

Great game.

Oregon's rape-calibur, though.

Half Wit It
01-02-2015, 12:56 PM
At first I was cool but now I hope OSU wipes those goofy faggot ass Ducks off the map. That post game chant shit was weak AF considering Winston stuck around to congratulate them.

Diode
01-02-2015, 02:01 PM
wasn't alabama as well?

i was way more worried about alabama than i am oregon

ohio state will rush for 90000000 yards and keep mariota off the field and win 62-48

Lol

Witty
01-02-2015, 02:32 PM
A thing I never understood about College 'Football' is doesn't the fact that it is not professional (correct me if I'm wrong) mean you are watching an inferior brand of football, not to the quality of the NFL, yet people seem to get just as excited in some cases I've seen...is it solely due to allegiances and tradition even though the talent is not at the highest level, or is it something else?

Please explain to me because I watch soccer, and while I would watch lower league soccer if nothing else was on I definitely wouldn't follow it because it just isn't as good as the top levels.

Blanco Bishop
01-02-2015, 02:38 PM
At first I was cool but now I hope OSU wipes those goofy faggot ass Ducks off the map. That post game chant shit was weak AF considering Winston stuck around to congratulate them.

No means no bruh.

Ohio definately makes for a great matchup against Oregon but we're hungry to legitimize our status as an elite college football program.

Now if only we could trade to draft marriota my Niners would b set.

uh-oh
01-02-2015, 02:52 PM
A thing I never understood about College 'Football' is doesn't the fact that it is not professional (correct me if I'm wrong) mean you are watching an inferior brand of football, not to the quality of the NFL, yet people seem to get just as excited in some cases I've seen...is it solely due to allegiances and tradition even though the talent is not at the highest level, or is it something else?

Please explain to me because I watch soccer, and while I would watch lower league soccer if nothing else was on I definitely wouldn't follow it because it just isn't as good as the top levels.

its like the minor leagues for professional american football.

im not sure how you get to be a professional soccer/football player. but for american football you start in middle school like 12-13 or earlier. then in high school if you are good enough you go on to play at the college level. and then if youre good enough in college you could make the pros

basically americans cant get enough of football. also not every state has a pro team so people like I dunno IOWA become big fans of iowas football team. I really only care about the pros. but ive been trying to get into college more every year just to keep n eye on future talent and to have something to watch on saturdays lol

but yea its more of a stepping stone for young athletes. its not like semi pro or a lower quality league. we have those too no one watches them tho. like arena football. those type of leagues are for the people who couldnt make it pro

so college is still the best of the best but its all of them aged like 18-23ish and the talent is spread between like 150 teams instead of 32.