PDA

View Full Version : Don't mind the cockblock, I got outplayed by a female 'friend' on NYE while I was rolling on unhealthy amounts of mdma aka how was your NYE?

Objective
01-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Since this thread is dead now I'll edit shit out. Certain things shouldn't be googlable for longer periods of time.

Ghost1
01-01-2015, 10:08 PM
The only thing worse then NYE is having to hear people tell stories about it

Tldr anyways tho tbc

Objective
01-01-2015, 10:14 PM
The only thing worse then NYE is having to hear people tell stories about it

Then why do you enter a thread that obviously has a story in them? I also added a sentence that compiled the story with a TL;DR in bold at the bottom so people like you don't have to read the entire thing. You're a cool dude but sometimes your sense of intelligence makes my own IQ go down several points just by reading your posts. I mean, you don't have to post/enter/read every thread you know.

I am also genuinely interested in how the people of NC celebrated NYE and whether or not they had a good time. Maybe you ain't, but this forum consist of more people than just you so why make the first post with talking shit just because someone doesn't share the same personality that you do? I don't get it.

Ghost1
01-01-2015, 10:27 PM
believe me when i tell u i ignore ALOT of horrible threads on here

Ajd generally i enjoy ur postimg habits

Im not a fan of NYE

And im not a fan of hearing peoples stupid stories about it

By ur logic i should just ignore every fagit who talks about shit i dont like or im stupid

Well by my logic thats coward shit

Ultimately ur just mad cuz u were really excited when u wrote this novel.....then ur excitement was deflated after u read my response. The excotement turned to anger.

U posted a topic

I responded

We dont all live in that soft pussy top 5 country fagit haven u do

Every discussion is not going to be an amicable one

So shut ur fuck ass up

Objective
01-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Okay, ''you win''.

If anyone that doesn't hate NYE want to share anything, feel free to do so.

Ghost1
01-01-2015, 10:38 PM
STFU

Strikta
01-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Tldr

Can someone summarize this trash?

dead man
01-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Bogus

She definitely caught you lackin. Sounds like she won the pussy fair and square.

veritas
01-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Bogus

She definitely caught you lackin. Sounds like she won the pussy fair and square.

~RustyGunZ~
01-01-2015, 11:04 PM
I stayed home and played board games with my fiancée and watched some new years special thing.

Then I got pussy

You should embrace a change in lifestyle with this fresh year

Objective
01-01-2015, 11:12 PM
I stayed home and played board games with my fiancée and watched some new years special thing.

Then I got pussy

You should embrace a change in lifestyle with this fresh year

If I had a fiancée then maybe. For now I want to party and experience stuff before I settle down. For the new year I am going to start to excercise, party hard but not too hard, work harder. I'm also going to try to get a girlfriend for once and not just stupid flings. :)

El Muffin
01-01-2015, 11:47 PM
ajd general Ulysses s. grant I enjoy your p0st8ing habit5

lmfao shut the fuck up bags

no one cares what you think you faggot.

you knew it was a fucking story when you clicked on the thread. why post and say "IM SO KEWL GUYS TOO LONG DIDNT READ"

when you know damn well you read that shit you fucking jack links commercial incarnate

jesus Christ go back on hiatus and and don't come back until ur syphilis has reached end stage you fucking dirtbag

don't mind him objective

hes mad as fuck his life is inadequate

Objective
01-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Thanks for sticking up for me although I can do it myself. Bags can say what he likes, I just called him out on it because I really didn't see the point of his post, still don't. Making the topic more off-topic doesn't help the thread either. Anyways, Bags is cool in my book, syphilis or not. It's a done deal, just a disagreement that's all.

How was your NYE Muff?

El Muffin
01-02-2015, 12:01 AM
lol don't ask.

it consisted of

work. worrying about dying/ being enveloped by hydrogen sulfide gas. annnnnnnnnnnd talking to friends n relatives over the phone who are obv having a better time than I. But yo, I am fucking caking right now. When I get home all hell is going to break loose. Im going to go absolutely fuckng insane. Going on an epic shopping spree and im looking into copping a new challenger. so with that in mind for the future im doing quite alright I must say

Hush
01-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Your game is ass apparently

big baby
01-02-2015, 12:46 AM
tldr negged

Hush
01-02-2015, 10:54 AM
lol don't ask.

it consisted of

work. worrying about dying/ being enveloped by hydrogen sulfide gas. annnnnnnnnnnd talking to friends n relatives over the phone who are obv having a better time than I. But yo, I am fucking caking right now. When I get home all hell is going to break loose. Im going to go absolutely fuckng insane. Going on an epic shopping spree and im looking into copping a new challenger. so with that in mind for the future im doing quite alright I must say

Lol gets shore leave
Posts all day
Still broke
Stil fat
Dad calls for fishing trip
Chitlings
Diabetes
Death
Faggot

Ghost1
01-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Dead

Objective
01-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Your game is ass apparently

It probably is, but it's not to the point that it bothers me either.

dead man
01-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Lol at "game". C'mon dude. It is 2015 now that pick-up artist bullshit is over with. Now I hear it's cool to talk to females like they're individual human beings and not the final step in a fratfag handbook.

Badweather
01-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Lol at "game". C'mon dude. It is 2015 now that pick-up artist bullshit is over with. Now I hear it's cool to talk to females like they're individual human beings and not the final step in a fratfag handbook.

haha!

yo...so, probably what happened was, Objective didn't man up and seal the deal. had plenty of opportunity.

also, maybe ol' girl had it in mind to just fuck a woman that night, it's a little bit safer than fucking around with dudes who potentially have diseases and shit

Objective
01-02-2015, 11:53 AM

Word. I've never got that shit. I read a little bit about it some time ago and decided ''fuck it, I'd rather be single''. It might work for some, but I'm not going to change personality and be an ass just to get some. Chicks get attracted to people who are confident and generally got a chill/open atmosphere around them and take things naturally as they come (plus physical appearance as well ofc. but it's not as important as people seem to think), not people who tries too hard. Plus, if they should fall in love with someone you're not... How fun can that be? Sounds like failure in the long run to me.

Objective
01-02-2015, 12:00 PM
haha! yo...so, probably what happened was, Objective didn't man up and seal the deal. had plenty of opportunity.

also, maybe ol' girl had it in mind to just fuck a woman that night, it's a little bit safer than fucking around with dudes who potentially have diseases and shit

You're right. I don't think she had anything in mind that night, just open to everything. I couldn't seal the deal because I was an e-tard that night. It happens. Girl even said ''I want a badguy to take me away'', but I was rolling like crazy, I wouldn't be able to perform at that stage anyways so I wanted to come down a little bit more. Maybe I should have told her that, idk.

dull boy
01-02-2015, 12:32 PM
I wanna read.

Not really.

Wanna just know what it says without reading it.

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
01-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Seems like the drugs had her on some other shit.
But dude why didn't you just stay in the room when they started hooking up?
I doubt they would've had a problem with that considering the amounts of alcohol and bad decisions that were evidently present.
From reading this you had your shot with the once chick.. Blew it.
Then you had an opportunity of a lifetime.. Blew it.

Still sounds like you had a solid NYE.
Good shit.

Witty
01-02-2015, 01:20 PM
I wanna read.

Not really.

Wanna just know what it says without reading it.

lol

Objective
01-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Seems like the drugs had her on some other shit.
But dude why didn't you just stay in the room when they started hooking up?
I doubt they would've had a problem with that considering the amounts of alcohol and bad decisions that were evidently present.
From reading this you had your shot with the once chick.. Blew it.
Then you had an opportunity of a lifetime.. Blew it.

Still sounds like you had a solid NYE.
Good shit.

I definitely had a solid NYE. Would have done everything I did that night again, just with a little bit more moderation, haha. I don't mind that it played out the way it did considering the state I was in, the only thing I have an issue with is that a friend I thought were cool could do shit like that.

El Muffin
01-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Lol gets shore leave
Posts all day
Still broke
Stil fat
Dad calls for fishing trip
Chitlings
Diabetes
Death
Faggot

lol chronicles of hush