01-04-2015, 08:16 AM
This chick deserved it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CyFQYfaOF8&list=UUqeNl0Um3iGOZcNVZTNA8iA

Wise Wiggles
01-04-2015, 09:04 AM
hate stupid bitches

Badweather
01-04-2015, 09:09 AM
That was a warning punch. She did deserve it, but I wouldn't have done it.

If I'm getting jumped by a bunch of women, or if a weapon is drawn on me by a woman. I'm swinging for the fences. Only cause I take my life seriously, and they're threatening my life.

YDK
01-04-2015, 09:32 AM
I've dealt with a lot of annoying bitches an this bitch wasn't the worst. I prolly would aknocked dude out without thinking if he hit my bitch...but thanked him for it when he woke up lol

Hush
01-04-2015, 11:14 AM
U don't look like u could knock out a power grid with a emp grenade

Objective
01-04-2015, 03:21 PM
That was a warning punch. She did deserve it, but I wouldn't have done it.

100% agree with this shit, she's a bitch.

Vulgar
01-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Dumbest video ever.

Witty
01-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Dumbest video ever.

Half Wit It
01-04-2015, 06:19 PM
I see 'nigga' is universal lingo now.

Ghost1
01-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Since wen hasnt it been?

Strikta
01-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Word.^^ lol

YDK
01-04-2015, 09:29 PM
U don't look like u could knock out a power grid with a emp grenade

And you don't sound like you could say syllable without letting that lisp slip out

Strikta
01-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Well that wasn't predictable.

Fig
01-04-2015, 10:13 PM
And you don't sound like you could say syllable without letting that lisp slip out

And you don't look like you have a black kid

But yet, you do

Shank
01-04-2015, 10:15 PM
justifying hitting a women?

scum ass dirt person, eat a dick op

big baby
01-04-2015, 10:46 PM
i beat up mustachia all da tyme even when shes nice 2 bb

Witty
01-05-2015, 12:29 AM
justifying hitting a women?

scum ass dirt person, eat a dick op

Are you one of those people who think women should NEVER be hit?

Cuz that's dumb.

Shank
01-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Are you one of those people who think women should NEVER be hit?

Cuz that's dumb.

i personally would never hit a women, but ya of course there's bitches on this planet that could use a good back hand.

Witty
01-05-2015, 01:06 AM
i personally would never hit a women, but ya of course there's bitches on this planet that could use a good back hand.

I wouldn't enjoy it but I'll defend myself when I need to, regardless of gender.

It would obviously be a last resort tho.

Shank
01-05-2015, 01:18 AM
I wouldn't enjoy it but I'll defend myself when I need to, regardless of gender.

It would obviously be a last resort tho.

self defense obviously is a different story.

Badweather
01-05-2015, 02:20 PM
one time i punched a bitch in her teeth 'cause i didn't like the sound of her sneeze.

i was defending myself, and my ideals.

veritas
01-05-2015, 02:25 PM
one time i punched a bitch in her teeth 'cause i didn't like the sound of her sneeze.

i was defending myself, and my ideals.

Yeah that's real bro.

Batty
01-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Yall niggas seen them MMA chicks now?

That Cyborg chick will supermanpunch your mustache off your face.

TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

Badweather
01-05-2015, 02:31 PM
i dunno...superman punches are super telegraphed.

i probably wouldn't see a knee or an elbow coming though

Wise Wiggles
01-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Y'all see that video of Michael brown sucker punching that 70 yr old man? Lolllllllllll

And that's what the riots were about??? lmfao

Badweather
01-05-2015, 02:34 PM
links please

PancakeBrah
01-05-2015, 02:37 PM
What if a woman throws a steak knife at your dick? And it misses but she has four more on the desk and she has this crazy look in her eyes and in her other hand she has your cell phone and she's texting all your bros that you secretly cry during the notebook and she has your favorite hoodie but the windows open and she might throw it out and when you get out of bed she throws another knife and it stabs you in the thigh hitting your femoral artery and then she throws out your cell phone so you cant call 911 then she rips your favorite hoodie up with one of the steak knives then runs to you while your dying on the ground and screams 'HIT ME FAGGOT IF YOURE A MAN YOULL HIT I WANT IT I NEED YOU TO HIT ME HIT ME AND ILL CALL THE AMBULANCE FUCK YOU HIT ME'

Can you hit then or just in the link? Dunno.

Batty
01-05-2015, 02:45 PM
What if a woman throws a steak knife at your dick? And it misses but she has four more on the desk and she has this crazy look in her eyes and in her other hand she has your cell phone and she's texting all your bros that you secretly cry during the notebook and she has your favorite hoodie but the windows open and she might throw it out and when you get out of bed she throws another knife and it stabs you in the thigh hitting your femoral artery and then she throws out your cell phone so you cant call 911 then she rips your favorite hoodie up with one of the steak knives then runs to you while your dying on the ground and screams 'HIT ME FAGGOT IF YOURE A MAN YOULL HIT I WANT IT I NEED YOU TO HIT ME HIT ME AND ILL CALL THE AMBULANCE FUCK YOU HIT ME'

Can you hit then or just in the link? Dunno.

If you actually cried during The Notebook, not only do you deserve a brutal death involving steak knives and your dick but also that death is a much more humane than you deserve and should embrace the light as you walk towards it.

If she just lied on the phone about you crying during The Notebook, the argument is moot here as you should immediately discount doublecheck the bitch in the throat with an Undertaker knifehand thrust.

PancakeBrah
01-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Thus, it is decided

uh-oh
01-05-2015, 04:18 PM
he shouldnt have hit her like he did in this.

for a couple reasons

1. he waited to long. making it meditated, instead of just reacting, he stewed on it and waited for an opening and smashed her. granted he wanted to leave the situation, and she was being egged on to hit him again, it was still too far after the initial punches.

2. she was a drunk nothing.

personally i woulda picked her up by her upper arms and slammed the fuck out of her against the wall and scared the shit out of her. a show of force is more than enough to deter young dumb bitches.

he let her get her confidence up. and drunk confidence is the worst confidence to let muster.

after the first punch sling that bitch around. if she headbutts you, you down her. quick and efficient, and then you beat the shit out of everyone who has a problem with it, or prepare to catch boots by a bunch of white knights.

Allen Knight
01-05-2015, 04:19 PM
u niggas is soft. i woulda ken fireball uppercut that ho thru the roof.
then punch the bitch on ths bed to make a statement,
no one female or male gonna hit me for no.reason an get away w it.

Half Wit It
01-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Since wen hasnt it been?

Been on worldstar watching fights for a few days.
I'm just stunned at how natural it is now.
Even people who don't seem like they're into black culture are letting it fly freely.

Half Wit It
01-05-2015, 04:37 PM
u niggas is soft. i woulda ken fireball uppercut that ho thru the roof.
then punch the bitch on ths bed to make a statement,
no one female or male gonna hit me for no.reason an get away w it.

Straight up.

Ghost1
01-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Been on worldstar watching fights for a few days.
I'm just stunned at how natural it is now.
Even people who don't seem like they're into black culture are letting it fly freely.

This ur first mistake lmao

People on wshh r not people lol

Half Wit It
01-05-2015, 06:15 PM
This ur first mistake lmao

People on wshh r not people lol

You know what I mean nigga

Ghost1
01-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Nah i know wat u mean

I think maybe u miss me tho

those people on them wshh are savages lmfao