PDA

View Full Version : Champ Match: King Karaoke 6-0 vs Cashius 4-0 - CASHIUS WINS

Sharp
01-06-2015, 02:16 AM
Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday, January 8th 2014 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
EXTENSIONS ARE LIMITED - IF YOU USE YOURS IT WILL BE NOTED
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 12, maximum of 18
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!
Cashius King Karaoke

Cashius
01-07-2015, 09:29 AM
16 good?

King Karaoke
01-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Hi...

in...
ok...

Bye...

Cashius
01-09-2015, 12:57 AM
Sent 16.

Cashius
01-09-2015, 09:46 PM
Are you dropping?

King Karaoke
01-10-2015, 01:13 AM
Hi...

Fat boy was lying when he said he met you, I don't believe Joe Metts' description
Besides there's more users on your account than a household Netflix subscription
Smashing chicks is in my Dna check the traits, I don't have a problem getting mates
I got cousins kissing while you've kissed more cousins than Kevin Gates
Joint aliases are corny, Aloe was lame & User should've did curls in the gym
They say no man is an Island, you aren't one either just knock off version of him
Your wordplay doesn't work both ways, no one thinks your shit's a gem
I bet taking that personality test is hard as fuck when you've got 6 of them
I ended your undefeated streak after you beat everyone from A-Z
That ass whooping wasnt just a slice of humble pie, it was a whole bakery
My knuckle game's nice, my quick hands'll have u leaning harder than kickstands
Plus I got killers that'll have you and your homies' heads in a bag like Knicks fans
I'm a hustler homie, I can flip xans or start profit sharing
If anyone ever mentions a Cash crop, they're referring to the top he's wearing
Sharp's got me bodying crew mates, If I keep it up it's gonna be hard to get the rest to join in
Cuz I'm a Bad Guy killing Bad Guys week after week like Dexter Morgan

Bye...

Cashius
01-10-2015, 07:45 AM
I have to jobs and five bitches man...

I'm having threesomes with bombshells, homie. My sex leaving'em wet
Only time you rub two dimes together is to make it to your next measly check
You don't run shit, faggot. And in terms of pussy, this awkward loser is lost
You're not a Don, King...except that when it comes to box all you do is just talk
And he SWEARS he's African. Kare, I'm laughin' kid, prolly has tecks, ghats, and a knife too
Great...You're black. Now go tell all the homies how you TEXT battle with white dudes.
Your bloodline has always been below mine. It's obvious, geek
They spent their life in the field...mine wouldn't pick cotton if they were shopping for sheets
I die every time you talk Jordan like you can afford it. This cat is a hobo...
We don't Fila thing you wear...cause it's nothing but cheap sweats with that as the logo
For homie to champ a legitimate tourney there'd have to be more than a sway
I don't care what this Black Swan...he'd only be on pointe if he practiced for the ballet
Undefeated against no names last season...Then against Karp he just didn't contend
That was the longest run of Luck I've ever seen...It's no wonder you slid at the end
Your whole block is nothing but faggots and homos....you're prolly proud of the gay shit
So, when I say Far Rock is a neighborhood of Queens...I'm not talking about the location

El Muffin
01-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Fat boy was lying when he said he met you, I don't believe Joe Metts' description
Besides there's more users on your account than a household Netflix subscription
(ha. but is this true? I like the concept nigga)
Smashing chicks is in my Dna check the traits, I don't have a problem getting mates
(lol what. you got cousins kissing. don't see why your proud of that. im kind of perplexed by this. I see where ur going..with the incest shit..but why are you bragging about having cousins kissing. wtf lost me and u never do)
They say no man is an Island, you aren't one either just a knock off version of him
(nice)
(heh cool )
(nah honestly. dated. and weak)
Plus I got killers that'll have you and your homies' heads in a bag like Knicks fans
(decent)
(gone)
Sharp's got me bodying crew mates, If I keep it up it's gonna be hard to get the rest to join in
(ok close)

(eh. kinda corny imo. two dimes aint going to do shit to help a nigga make it one day..damn sure not to his next check. but I see where u were going. just didn't like it much)
You're not a Don, King...except that when it comes to box all you do is just talk
(now this was nice. Lotb)
And he SWEARS he's African. Kare, I'm laughin' kid, prolly has tecks, ghats, and a knife too
Great...You're black. Now go tell all the homies how you TEXT battle with white dudes.
(ok)
They spent their life in the field...mine wouldn't pick cotton if they were shopping for sheets
(what in the fuck is this shit? not only was this some super bigoted fuckery..the concept in itself was dated )
We don't Fila thing you wear...cause it's nothing but cheap sweats with that as the logo
(lol cool)
I don't care what this Black Swan...he'd only be on pointe if he practiced for the ballet
(blacks wan? like want? but forced? iono but..ill give u a pass..i say want without emphasizing the t all the time I guess..not really but I understand it. its ok. )
Undefeated against no names last season...Then against Karp he just didn't contend
That was the longest run of Luck I've ever seen...It's no wonder you slid at the end
(OH SNAP LOL )
Your whole block is nothing but faggots and homos....you're prolly proud of the gay shit
So, when I say Far Rock is a neighborhood of Queens...I'm not talking about the location
(nice close)

ok I take issues with a couple of lines from you both

kar said he got cousins kissing

and cashius straight up went all Nietsche on us or however u spell it.

but

I got kar's

opener
island
cash crop
personalitys

vs cashs

don king
fila
luck
and closer

honestly I think the don king and Luck lines were the two strongest lines in this battle

well cash crop was funny as fuck but it cant contend with two lotbs

so I got cash by a hair

Extremely Strange..but enjoyable battle fellas

Cashius your a fucking racist faggot

but if im being honest.

I got you here

v/cashius

Mercules
01-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Besides there's more users on your account than a household Netflix subscription ------okay cool

I got cousins kissing while you've kissed more cousins than Kevin Gates---eh

They say no man is an Island, you aren't one either just knock off version of him------not to hard hitting

I bet taking that personality test is hard as fuck when you've got 6 of them---ok

That ass whooping wasnt just a slice of humble pie, it was a whole bakery --decent

Plus I got killers that'll have you and your homies' heads in a bag like Knicks fans---cool

If anyone ever mentions a Cash crop, they're referring to the top he's wearing---ok

Cuz I'm a Bad Guy killing Bad Guys week after week like Dexter Morgan---cool

vs

Only time you rub two dimes together is to make it to your next measly check--OK

You're not a Don, King...except that when it comes to box all you do is just talk--COOL CONCEPT, NOT FEELING THE EXECUTION

Great...You're black. Now go tell all the homies how you TEXT battle with white dudes. ----LOL

They spent their life in the field...mine wouldn't pick cotton if they were shopping for sheets---NICE

We don't Fila thing you wear...cause it's nothing but cheap sweats with that as the logo-----DOPE

I don't care what this Black Swan...he'd only be on pointe if he practiced for the ballet----NAH'

That was the longest run of Luck I've ever seen...It's no wonder you slid at the end-----NICE

So, when I say Far Rock is a neighborhood of Queens...I'm not talking about the location----COOL

COOL BATTLE BOTH CAME GOOD. KAR HAD SOME HITS BUT I THOUGHT CASH'S STAND OUT LINES WERE HARDER HITTING

VOTE CASH

Greed
01-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Last two

Vs

Shopping for sheets

V karaoke

Did I seriously just see a don King line? You guys should have gone 10. Kare focused on the multiple user angle a little too much for my taste. Fila was a stretch but the only other interesting line from cash.

Sharp
01-11-2015, 09:21 PM
cool
huh
They say no man is an Island, you aren't one either just knock off version of him
nice
definitely using that multiple user concept a lot
ok
alright lol
eh
ok

ok
cool
ok
lol alright
ok
eh
nice
ok

close one, I can see it going either way but it was about even in consistency but I think Cash had the harder hits, the Luck run line worked the best both ways for me so he gets my edge. cool battle guys but

v/cash

Destroyer
01-11-2015, 10:01 PM
this was a decent battle, i just think karaoke was more consistent
i though cash was gonna take it, but to me he kinda fell off after the TEXT battle with white dudes line which i thought was fire.
but ultimately i think karaoke landed more hits overall.

v/kk

Junto
01-12-2015, 01:22 AM

vs.

Nice shit. Two dimes & fila were borderline quotes for Cash too.
Text battle with white dudes was funny. Don King and Luck were fire.
Pretty consistent verse... cotton shit was goofy, but otherwise good.
KK had bars too. Dexter & knicks were both dope to me.
Think you tried to take the idea a little too far after the nice opener though...
Island & multiple personalities weren't really there to me. Cash crop & humble pie just ok.
Still a good showing but I thought Cash came with it a little more here.

V/Cashius

Sharp
01-12-2015, 02:28 AM
4-2 UP

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
01-12-2015, 09:27 AM

vs

Think CASH got the edge here. 1 more quote that landed effectively, IMO. I barely quoted that Far Rock bar, but I think it was a direct shot. Cool battle.

v/Cash

Tic
01-12-2015, 09:38 AM
^^ Dope lol.

vs.

Almost quoted run of Luck, but decided not too. The bolded lines I thought were dope, with Text battle being LOTB for me. I got Cash here, I just thought his lines were harder hitting. This wasn't a usual Kar verse.

V/ Cash

timeless
01-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Gates, last 3 bars

Vs

Opener, Donking, text white dudes, closer

Close battle. Got cash by a hair, felt he was more consistent

V. Cash