PDA

View Full Version : Week 20: Unfukwitable Vs. KCB

Spoken
01-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Welcome to the 1-2 Punch League.

NO CHECK IS REQUIRED but would appreciate it
DROP YOUR BAR BY FRIDAY 11:59 EST
If your opponent shows any sign of not showing u still must submit a bar. Send to either mods if u wish for ur opponent not to see ur bar till drop time)
Voting ends Sunday 11:59 EST.

ONLY GRANTED 1 EXTENSION.

REBUTTAL OPTIONAL (BOTH MUST AGREE)
•A...
•B...
•B...
•A...
^^^
Is the format used if parties are going to do rebuttal.

G'Luck

Unfukwitable KennyCerealBowl

KennyCerealBowl
01-07-2015, 01:43 AM
In. dam u was that lazy to spell out my wholw name

Unfukwitable
01-07-2015, 06:11 PM
checkk

KennyCerealBowl
01-09-2015, 03:47 AM
I dont know u but if u say the wrong word the mac will have ur appendix split
Im like a director when I leave un cut open with extended clips

Unfukwitable
01-09-2015, 11:44 PM
U're chick's insane, cos loving a face like urs is the saddest, kid;
the Irony that ya Bae-sick in the head & u come up with loads of average shit.

Kin
01-10-2015, 07:31 AM
K..Un cut open.. extended clips was fire...wordplay fit good..both for gun cuttin him down plus un cut movies having extended clips...set up was gangsta...coulda tied in a lil better but was whoa overall!

Un chicks insane bae sick in head basic in head...that was nice... the 2nd half of ya set up didnt really do nothin....and loads of average shit didnt end strong to me....not up to ya normal punches anyways..

Vote...KcB

El Muffin
01-10-2015, 07:46 AM
swear to god I seen unfuk use bae-sick lines before. or someone. cant remember so ill chalk it up to my insanity

but I like the way you used the setup to the fullest. with the misdirection. pretty nice

kcb was going somewhere. with the uncut /extended clips. thought he should of taken a diffy route with the "im like a director" bit... coz ill leave "uncut open" left the concept quite choppy

I was thinking working a special features on a dvd bit in there. un cut on the scene with extended clips...nm nah lol but something like that...u have to dwell on it. as it is..the concept you have is very choppy.

gotta vote unfuk here

v/unfuk

Allen Knight
01-11-2015, 01:17 PM
v/ un, his hit better.

...the Nagger
03-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Unfuckwitable (are u from jers?) I vote him but I think Kenny's shit was hot for real, but the second one was just more creative. I like both tho