PDA

View Full Version : ITT Phil admits that he and Genocide are hanging out & having beers and steaks

Badweather
01-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Probably not gonna wave the gun around though. Nigga just hit me up as I was finishing a bottle of wine for breakfast, 'cause I've got problems and shit.

Anyway, just thought I'd keep you guys in the circle. Anybody in the area is invited to come chill and eat dead cow chunks.

Witty
01-10-2015, 12:59 PM
I want to eat steak with you guys :(

Certain
01-10-2015, 01:00 PM
The soup kitchen has steak now?

PancakeBrah
01-10-2015, 01:04 PM
I woke up and made a breakfast consisting of 5 scrambled eggs, 1 cup of oatmeal with brown sugar, a banana, and a protein shake.

I then wrote a dissertation on two Open Mics which I have yet to post, instead hoping to get them published in Science within the fortnight.

As of this very second I am eating two cans of tuna raw and a salad for lunch while listening to Jay Electronica's 'Eternal Sunshine' after being stunned by his guest spot on PRhyme, the first I've heard of him.

Next, I plan on going to the local YMCA and engaging in the act of squatting with weight on my shoulder girdle.

Thereafter, I will go over to an acquaintances house to watch the day's NFL games.

At night, I may write some silly text piece for the AOWL. Some rhymes have been kicking around my head for days now.

My mind is becoming sharp again with my clean diet and healthy lifestyle which began, predictably, on the 1st of the year. I hope to soon become CEO of the Earth with these improvements.

Glad to see your day is productive as well.

Witty
01-10-2015, 01:06 PM
I woke up and made a breakfast consisting of 5 scrambled eggs, 1 cup of oatmeal with brown sugar, a banana, and a protein shake.

I then wrote a dissertation on two Open Mics which I have yet to post, instead hoping to get them published in Science within the fortnight.

As of this very second I am eating two cans of tuna raw and a salad for lunch while listening to Jay Electronica's 'Eternal Sunshine' after being stunned by his guest spot on PRhyme, the first I've heard of him.

Next, I plan on going to the local YMCA and engaging in the act of squatting with weight on my shoulder girdle.

Thereafter, I will go over to an acquaintances house to watch the day's NFL games.

At night, I may write some silly text piece for the AOWL. Some rhymes have been kicking around my head for days now.

My mind is becoming sharp again with my clean diet and healthy lifestyle which began, predictably, on the 1st of the year. I hope to soon become CEO of the Earth with these improvements.

When you become CEO can I have a job please?

And some tuna?

PancakeBrah
01-10-2015, 01:16 PM
You will become VP, with a direct charge over all mammals (including Foxes) while also being Czar of all Ireland.

I will be keeping the tuna to myself.

Witty
01-10-2015, 01:18 PM
You will become VP, with a direct charge over all mammals (including Foxes) while also being Czar of all Ireland.

I will be keeping the tuna to myself.

This is fair.

You are a kind and wise man.

Wise Wiggles
01-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Well. I woke out of a drunken stupor, at my cousin's house. It was her 24th birthday Thursday, so I decided I had to make the cruise down to the oh so fabulous capitol city of the fine state I plant my toes in, Salem. It's a fucking wasteland I was born near. Anyways, the Jell-O shots/tequila shots/ coronas/whathaveyou did not do a motherfucker right. I still have a headache from one of Hell's openings, lingering around my skull. Good thing I decided to do about 105 mph on the freeway home. Girlfriend told me I was scaring her. I gave her a satanic chuckle with out even glancing in her direction. I threw up liquids only before I hopped into my heated seats, so it's chill.

PancakeBrah
01-10-2015, 01:46 PM
This is a fun topic now.

dull boy
01-10-2015, 02:03 PM
I jerked off. Ate some Raisin Bran and left over pizza. Crushing on Allie from Austin and Allie. Ignoring children. Need to clean the house. Don't wanna. Sick. Flu or something. Cancelled a date last night due to flu. Bitch didn't wanna get sick. Holding it against her. Talking to another bitch now. Reminds me of Becca Moody. Need to do dishes. Don't wanna. Feel fat. Haven't run in like a week. Sick. Work. School. Not a great day thus far.

Badweather
01-10-2015, 02:16 PM
Well. I woke out of a drunken stupor, at my cousin's house. It was her 24th birthday Thursday, so I decided I had to make the cruise down to the oh so fabulous capitol city of the fine state I plant my toes in, Salem. It's a fucking wasteland I was born near. Anyways, the Jell-O shots/tequila shots/ coronas/whathaveyou did not do a motherfucker right. I still have a headache from one of Hell's openings, lingering around my skull. Good thing I decided to do about 105 mph on the freeway home. Girlfriend told me I was scaring her. I gave her a satanic chuckle with out even glancing in her direction. I threw up liquids only before I hopped into my heated seats, so it's chill.

When I was a lowly submariner, I learned a vital trick to cure all hangovers. Nobody wants to try it until they learn that it actually fucking works though.

2 or 3 beers is the cure to all hangovers large or small. I kid you not.

Diode
01-10-2015, 02:21 PM
no videos no care

veritas
01-10-2015, 02:21 PM

This is dope bro. Your clean habits will help balance your neurotransmitters amd the exercise coupled with this will aid you in preventing another depressive bout.

Witty
01-10-2015, 02:27 PM
When I was a lowly submariner, I learned a vital trick to cure all hangovers. Nobody wants to try it until they learn that it actually fucking works though.

Hair of the dog, also known locally as 'the cure' as in "I just woke and I'm really hungover so I'm going back to the bar for 'the cure', I'll meet you there"...yeah it usually works although if you have been drinking whiskey for 48 hours, nothing will help other than to not be conscious.

Diode
01-10-2015, 02:28 PM
i woke up, tired, getting only 6 hours of sleep after playing too much nhl last night

i did my early morning routine. pooped. brushed my teeth. etc.

packed up my gear bag, ate a light breakfast of greek yogurt and a banana. gave the dog his meds and let him out. waited for my friend to pick me up for bjj.

got some good rolls in. we had a visitor from CMMA who wanted to get some exposure to new people before a pre-MMA fight gi match he is having up in myrtle on the 24th. nice guy with wicked darce choke transitions. didn't get a chance to roll with him though. continued working on various butterfly sweeps and transitions today. felt good, no real injuries, a little sore on my one side from going inverted and pulling too hard.

came home, told amen what an illiterate faggot he was. ate a string cheese. ate some blackberries. ate a pickle.

took a shower. confirmed w/ my other friend we'd head out for the panthers game tonight.

came downstairs and played with the dog for 20 minutes or so.

eating tostitos and procrastinating over sending this bottle of westbrook 4th anniversary ale to the guys at burial beer up in asheville in exchange for one of their new skillet doughnut stout releases.

wife works/worked thurs, fri, sat, sun this week. sleeping (she does overnights).

so i guess you could say it's a nice little saturday.

going to some trap shooting club up by georgetown tomorrow to shoot skeet.

Witty
01-10-2015, 02:33 PM
I woke up at 2pm, hungover, just as the game was beginning, ate curry and then icecream, drank 3 cans of coke, game finished, got high, went back to bed, didn't sleep, walked the dog, got wet from rain, getting a cold, keep sneezing, was invited out to a party, probably won't go, will probably get higher and watch random youtube videos and hopefully sleep.

dull boy
01-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Yall are making me depressed.

dull boy
01-10-2015, 02:34 PM
I woke up at 2pm, hungover, just as the game was beginning, ate curry and then icecream, drank 3 cans of coke, game finished, got high, went back to bed, didn't sleep, walked the dog, got wet from rain, getting a cold, keep sneezing, was invited out to a party, probably won't go, will probably get higher and watch random youtube videos and hopefully sleep.

That's better.

Badweather
01-10-2015, 02:34 PM
i woke up, tired, getting only 6 hours of sleep after playing too much nhl last night

i did my early morning routine. pooped. brushed my teeth. etc.

packed up my gear bag, ate a light breakfast of greek yogurt and a banana. gave the dog his meds and let him out. waited for my friend to pick me up for bjj.

got some good rolls in. we had a visitor from CMMA who wanted to get some exposure to new people before a pre-MMA fight gi match he is having up in myrtle on the 24th. nice guy with wicked darce choke transitions. didn't get a chance to roll with him though. continued working on various butterfly sweeps and transitions today. felt good, no real injuries, a little sore on my one side from going inverted and pulling too hard.

came home, told amen what an illiterate faggot he was. ate a string cheese. ate some blackberries. ate a pickle.

took a shower. confirmed w/ my other friend we'd head out for the panthers game tonight.

came downstairs and played with the dog for 20 minutes or so.

eating tostitos and procrastinating over sending this bottle of westbrook 4th anniversary ale to the guys at burial beer up in asheville in exchange for one of their new skillet doughnut stout releases.

wife works/worked thurs, fri, sat, sun this week. sleeping (she does overnights).

so i guess you could say it's a nice little saturday.

going to some trap shooting club up by georgetown tomorrow to shoot skeet.
Actually sounds like a bad ass weekend day brah.

Badweather
01-10-2015, 02:36 PM
The soup kitchen has steak now?

Another question I wouldn't know the answer to.

Witty
01-10-2015, 02:38 PM
That's better.

<3

El Muffin
01-10-2015, 05:35 PM
I woke up. getting ready for a pretower meeting...and ANOTHER 12 hr shift trapped out here in the middle of the gulf. The only thing keeping me sane is speculating on all the crazy shit ima do when I get home. I need some fucking pussy so bad...I been jacking off like every other day but that shit aint cutting it no more. Dude I been in this environment for like 3-4 months. Im going to go home and ving rhames a bitch.

lol so it sucks for me too..don't feel bad

veritas
01-10-2015, 06:14 PM
I woke up. getting ready for a pretower meeting...and ANOTHER 12 hr shift trapped out here in the middle of the gulf. The only thing keeping me sane is speculating on all the crazy shit ima do when I get home. I need some fucking pussy so bad...I been jacking off like every other day but that shit aint cutting it no more. Dude I been in this environment for like 3-4 months. Im going to go home and ving rhames a bitch.

lol so it sucks for me too..don't feel bad

Why u do this?

Vulgar
01-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Woke up, sneezed numerous times. Grabbed a granola bar and drove to a local tag agency to get my car registration renewed. Half way through a long line, realized they didn't accept cards. Left. Got ready and headed to the basketball court for a couple games with the boys. Had a really good defensive showing. Someone called me Speedy Gonzales today.

Went home, grabbed two pieces of bread. Ate them. Drank water. Headed over to neighbor's son's house to help them move some stuff out of their garage for $12 an hour. Had two burgers from Steak N' Shake.

Feeling good. Have to write a verse for the RHYME on PR. About to say fuck it, can't think of anything to write. Date tonight with a preppy type woman. She's probably horny. This is a good premonition.

uh-oh
01-10-2015, 06:21 PM
hey cake, i love jay electronica.

in saying that tho i only like 2 of his songs. dear moleskine is my favorite. exhibit c is dope to.

other than that he's really only good in his guest appearances. imo. but he is excellent in spaces.

google "talib kweli/jay electronica - just begun"

thats another one.

but word. this is probably one of my favorite songs of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZ3jJgHSvI

HAVE YOU EVER EVER EVER BEEN DEPRESSED SO BAD
IT WAS A STRUGGLE EVERY DAY NOT TO REGRET YO PAST

dull boy
01-10-2015, 07:06 PM
I hate that Vulgar has boys.

Pent uP
01-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Woke up and played tickle wars with the gf for an hour or two..then fucked

For an hour or two

Went to a sports bar, had a pastrami rubin and a couple craft beers. Then went to my aunts house to drink beer watch the game and smoke tritip and salmon. Next os my grandmas bday..

I just wanted to join in the diary thingy

Certain
01-10-2015, 07:59 PM
I awoke to the sound of my neighbor's alarm clock. The wall that separates our bedrooms is awkwardly thin, especially since I've never even met this guy. It was 11:30 a.m., promptly. I try to set my alarms for odd times because it creates motivation. My brain is weird.

I stayed in bed for another two hours, half-sleeping and half-bullshitting on my phone. Finally I arose at around 1:15 p.m. to watch some basketball. First I brushed with Crest ProHealth and shat with my rectum. I actually had watched some basketball from bed on my phone. WatchESPN and smartphones in general are going to ruin America.

The Knicks were embarrassed. Kentucky was, too, despite winning. I don't like the Harrison twins at all, but Tyler Ulis and Devin Booker are good enough to save the season. They should go something like 38-1. Still might wind up losing to Duke or Gonzaga. I like this Gonzaga team more than most people do, though. Tim Hardaway Jr. can't be your No. 1 option, though. I think I can appreciate Phil Jackson's plan, but this is going to be ugly. It already is.

So I turned off the basketball at about 3. Had a little bit of work to do. I work every day, but today it was only going to be for about three hours. I knocked out a story and some other stuff, taught a coworker how to properly use Photoshop and tweeted a bunch of inane things because Twitter exists. At some point, I threw a couple pork/beef combination hot dogs on the Foreman Grill. I ate them with peanut butter because it's delicious. Peanut butter goes with everything.

Throughout this period I visited Netcees, but it was sort of a half-ass visitation. I haven't really been giving this site my undivided attention as much lately. But here I am, typing up what I did today.

big baby
01-10-2015, 08:49 PM
I jerked off. Ate some Raisin Bran and left over pizza. Crushing on Allie from Austin and Allie. Ignoring children. Need to clean the house. Don't wanna. Sick. Flu or something. Cancelled a date last night due to flu. Bitch didn't wanna get sick. Holding it against her. Talking to another bitch now. Reminds me of Becca Moody. Need to do dishes. Don't wanna. Feel fat. Haven't run in like a week. Sick. Work. School. Not a great day thus far.

lol

big baby
01-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Bb woke. Peen hard. Smacked it. Knew it wouldnt do anything but did anyway. Laughed. Woke up. eye crust serious. So serious, wiped 4 times. nothing. still blind. more. Rock falls out. had a rock in my eye. dying. Old. Where'd it come from? The clock said 6:23 but i thought it said fuck you. So blind. Woke up. No breakfast. Tired. Drank 2 bottles of water. Thirsty. Drank more on the way to work. Yeah, work. Mustachia texted me. Told her to stfu. Straight up. Listened to a podcast. Didn't though, just wanted people conversing in the background. Had it on low. like 3 volume. Just enough to hear them conversing. Wanted to punch things. Did. Punched them. Just kidding, didn't. Made 2 boxes to put stuff in. Tape gun. Cut myself. Got a papercut. Cardboard cut. imagined my peen getting a papercut in the urethra. Mind shearing image. Hurt. Cringing. Cringing now. hate it. Worst. Worser than a blade in ur eyeball. Like, reapers blade. Yuck. Tired. Went home, slept. Woke up, hated myself. Know I'm better than everyone, so doesnt matter. Farted ridiculously long. Drank soup. Like 9 bowls. Just endlessly. Not even paying attention to it. Just drinking. Pee'dfor like 5 hours. Wish I could see my soup turn into pee. We havent seen this happen. Nobody has. Hate pee. Hate when it splashes in the toilet bowl. Bb doesnt like it. Mad. Avoid the water. Try to aim on the side. miss sometimes. Hits the floor. Dont clean it. Disgusting. Cold pee. Just leave it till it evaporates. Dog peed on the floor. Stain there now. Fucka idiyote.

Ghost1
01-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Lold 3 words in.

dull boy
01-10-2015, 10:50 PM
lol

Got sick. Fuck you.

Blanco Bishop
01-10-2015, 11:27 PM

All mexicans know this to b true

Strikta
01-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Have a brew for me, my fellow DMVers.

holocene
01-10-2015, 11:44 PM
woke up. ate six spoonfuls of chunky peanut butter. girlfriend is in Vermont with her roommates, miserable & keeps complaining that I'm not up there. Said she wishes I was there because everyone's doing coupley shit. had to leave to get my car fixed. ended up putting off the repairs to visit an old friend in the southern portion of the state, caught up & went to a few thrift stores. Bought some Modest Mouse, Cat Stevens, and one of those African hats. Made plans for friend to come celebrate her birthday with me, probably going to get obliterated, flirt heavily and wonder how long my current relationship is going to last. She was not wearing a bra, couldn't stop touching me on the arm/ back/ hand. reminded myself that I'm happy as long as I keep my phone off. Ate a burrito with pineapple in it. Drank heavily in the present timeframe and realized that both girls are polar opposites of one another. Reminded myself that I'm happy. Took an ass-shredding SHIT and did half a workout, hammered. Currently sobbing and stuffing gauze into my asshole in the fetal position as Dashboard Confessional plays in the background. Gonna draw razor blade scars on my wrists with a magic marker and post it to my Xanga/ Deviantart

Strikta
01-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Wtf.

PancakeBrah
01-11-2015, 12:12 AM
Classic holocene.

dull boy
01-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Holocene wins.

dull boy
01-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Let's do this again tomorrow.

Vulgar
01-11-2015, 12:39 AM
Agrees.

Wise Wiggles
01-11-2015, 01:04 AM
I threw up the gingerbread pancakes my woman made. That was around noon, and right after I took a nasty spraying liquid shit. It sucks sticking your face into a toilet you just blew up. Still had jack hammering head ache until about 2 pm. Shuved my hang down in my girl mouth upon waking from a little nap, then I drilled her for about 45 good hard seconds as we both climaxed together. Then I watched some motivation videos on YouTube. The. I wrote an inspirational RAGE poem thing I attached to a picture I took of a hawk taking off from a branch, with another hawk still perched. Got 4 likes. Probably too brutal and honest for all these fake ass happy bitches on my friends list. Then about four episodes of Roseanne season 1. Was gonna go get some Voodoo donuts and drop by a strip club I used chill at while my uncle worked the door. Decided fuck no, I ain't going out. Now I'm in bed. Lights off, writing this slop to Eminem - Evil Twin from phone. Didn't pick it, random. Just pressed play to drown out some shit the girl was playing on her phone. I want a dab now though. Gonna make a trip to bathroom and look through some old wax paper we got piling up with oil all over it, I was too lazy to clean off one hundred percent. Might write something fierce after I blow that shit out the window. Time will tell, I guess. Tomorrow is a beach we have yet to decide on. Probably take some sticks and teach the woman some more sinwali's and work on her form and mindstate. Gonna keep pressing on though.

Wise Wiggles
01-11-2015, 01:45 AM
And upon doing the dab... I feel like a new man. I reread what I posted and got really depressed. More than I already was. Said fuck this. Got baby up and she's scraping some more dab cuz the one I left her wasn't enough. She wants donuts. Donuts and titties don't sound bad. I'm sort of mean to her. I think if I started dying or choking, I doubt she'd do anything but laugh. She has kicked in the balls multiple times and left me floored. She is evil. She used to be fat or something so she takes it out on me. I whip her. I spank her. Eat her butt maybe. We're going out. I think. Maybe. Idk. All I know is damnit now I don't know. Woman just found this thing called It's Such a Beautiful Day. I guess it's a fucked up cartoon on netflix.

Wise Wiggles
01-11-2015, 01:55 AM
Just showed me this photo with a nice sunset and a father holding a little child's hand. It had text on it saying "Tell your girlfriend she's beautiful a 1,000 times, they'll never notice. Tell her she's fat, and she'll always remember. That's because elephants never forget." We laughed. Smoking cigarette. Not doing shit with my life. Feels great.

dull boy
01-11-2015, 02:03 AM
That was gold, Wise. Thank you.

dull boy
01-11-2015, 02:08 AM
Bb wins. Always wins.

big baby
01-11-2015, 02:09 AM
Bb wins. Always wins.

WANNA FUCK BB IM BUTT

dull boy
01-11-2015, 02:11 AM
Sleepy. Maybe tomorrow.

Certain
01-11-2015, 02:20 AM
Don't get him sick, though.

Bodey
01-11-2015, 02:42 AM
Ha Jesus Wise Wiggles. All of you guys have me crackin up

Bodey
01-11-2015, 03:03 AM
Woke up this morning, thinking I escaped the hangover. I took a nasty shit, the kind that slips out of your ass like a Dairy Queen swirly machine, leaving your butthole burning with trauma. By noon, I realized I must've still been drunk earlier, because I suddenly felt hungover. I forced syrup-soaked pancakes in my mouth and fought through the shakes, sitting in a smelly Denny's surrounded by ugly people feigning happiness. I returned home and smoked a bowl, only to discover cat shit lodged between the rug and the tv stand, with a smell attached to my gag reflex. Weed no longer settles my stomach, as I find myself with my hands on my knees blowing chunks into the litter box. Without showering, I change into my work clothes and head to a job I hate, with a boss who sucks, and wonder where the fuck I went wrong in life

Bodey
01-11-2015, 03:37 AM
My girlfriend just turned over and sighed. "Nicole, stop googling." But I can't. What if I miss something. What if this odd sleeping schedule doesn't mean insomnia? What if it's something worse, like bipolar disorder or some other chemical imbalance? Eh, who cares. By the time I reach the 24hour mark, I'll have a natural high. Never mind tomorrow when I wake up at 5 in the afternoon depressed and hooked on misery. Never mind my heart and major organs that I've coerced to endure 40 hours of consecutive sleeplessness. Never mind the random outbursts of temper tantrums that still rage out of this 26-year old body with a 7-year old brat of a brain. I wish I could just fall asleep and it'll be tomorrow but it gets worse when I close my eyes. How precious rest is, to be physically tired but mentally wired like interwoven brainwaves of a hundred crack addicts on their best high.

Ghost1
01-11-2015, 08:14 AM
Bode u do chicks now?

Badweather
01-11-2015, 09:17 AM
Bode u do chicks now?

I mean no insult to her, but wasn't that shit obvious?

big baby
01-11-2015, 09:28 AM
LoKl Bodi UR post too sad and lame U just ruined thread atleast be kinda funny j all sad u stupeud dyke whore stfu jezus crist l bb FUCKA hate U idiyote

Ghost1
01-11-2015, 10:00 AM
I mean no insult to her, but wasn't that shit obvious?

I mean....lol

Lesbian look aside....she generally talks about getting plowed by cocks....this the first she made mention of women.... that im aware of ne ways.

veritas
01-11-2015, 10:12 AM
^legit my thoughts too

Bodey
01-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Go to dear diary thread in open mic. There's an explanation there. Idk why everyone's gettin riled up over it. I'm still the same person for god sakes.

And BANE BABY, you're getting blocked. You're the biggest piece of shit on this site and literally have no life but these threads. What do you do besides hit refresh button all day

PancakeBrah
01-11-2015, 10:50 AM
I can't imagine that tagging BB in that way will lead to a fun time.

big baby
01-11-2015, 10:54 AM
o no bb getta blocked by surfboard quen lesbo !! O LOOK I LESBIAN U GUYS SHOULDVE NOTICED THE OBSCURE HINTS I GAVE WHEN NOBODY READS ANYTHING I POST

ur nothing but a vaginers. no1 here wants to see anything u post except if tits dyke whore

lmao @ advertising ur horrible piece."going to open mic to xplane my lesbianess" LMAO WHAT?!?!?! ur just lesbian it isnt science stupid whore. u r not unique snowflake u curly haired carpet muncha. O MY GIRLFRIEND TURN AROUND WITH MORNING BREAF AND SAY NICOLE STOP GOOGLING. hope vulgar cuckolds ur gf and u in a hornified rage. please everybody don read it garbagICHIO

And BANE BABY, you're getting blocked. You're the biggest piece of shit on this site and literally have no life but these threads. What do you do besides hit refresh button all day

bb broke you

Bodey
01-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Lmao @ bb broke you. I guarantee you get no bitches and still live with your parents. It's funny, you're right. I get more pussy than you. Fuckkn faggot

big baby
01-11-2015, 11:07 AM
yeah you totally blocked me there surfboard queen

and you totally didnt refresh the page once i posted like 14 seconds later

you totally didnt do that. fucka faggot idiyote

I BET U REFRESH PAGES BB CAUSE UR LAME BRO ALL U DO IS GO ON THSESE THREADS

lmao broke u

suck at writing

should smoke cigaretesats and get tru lesbian voice like on commershul with cancre voice 'eh stop smoking eh eh'

fucking GONE "IG AURENTEE U GET OWERTON BITCHES AND SLIEV WITH PARENTS IG UET MORE PUSSY DAN U"

WTF?!?!?! o yeah ur living da life bodi aliesbian! i depressed and liv in tiny studio apartment with my gf and go to job i hatewih boss how i get dis way!? let me join in on the fun ad post depressing horrible lesbian dear diary piece

HI IM BODI IM DEPRESSED. LESBIAN TOO. DONT FORGET. LESBIAN. U MITE NOT KNOW IT CAUSE I WANTED COCK MY WHOLE LIFE, BUT ONCE I COULDNT GET COCK I DECIDED 2 FUCK LESBIANS THEN IF SOME INTERNET ENTITY MAKES FUN OF ME, GOING TO SAY STUFF LIKE, GET MORE PUSSY THAN YOU. THAT OUGHTA TEACH HIM. HEY. DEPRESSED HERE.DRINKING OCFFEE. CANT SLEEP. 40 HOURS. HAVNET SLEPT. RECORD. CANT SLEPT. GOOGLING STUFF. NICOLE TURNS OVER AND SAYS BABE PLZ STOP GOING ON THAT NETCEES WEBSITE AND REFRESHING, ITS 4 INTHE MORNING. LMAO BROKE YOU. GETTING 2 U. "BB WTF I HATE U BB UR HUMAN SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!" LMAO. GIRLFRIEND WANTS U IN REHAB. "SHE JUST GOES ON THIS GREEN WEBSITE THAT SHE HIDES FROM ME AND SOME BABEY PERSON IS DRIVING HER INSANE, SAYS HER WRITING SUCKS. I HAVE TO DULL ALL MY LESBIAN CUTLERY KNIVES CAUSE SHE JUST KEEPS CUTTING. HI IM BODI. LESBIAN QUEEN SURFBOARD. SURFBOARD DUDE *TONGUE OUT* HEY VULGAR U CAN FUCK ME ANYTIME U WANT. VULGAR: LOL IM SO HORNY IL LFUCK ANYBODY. *AWKWARD PAUSE* EXCEPT YOU BODI CAUSE YOU'RE AN UGLY CUNT LESBIAN UGH UR MY LAST RESORT. LOL UGLY DYKE. HEY GAINGING WEIGHT HERE. MUNCHING ON MY LESBIAN VEGAN DIET, WHAT RHYMES WITH SOLAR PLEXIS? SO I CAN POST IN MY OM THREAD AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME FEEDBACK ON MY HORRIBLE PIECE. HMM I KNOW, POLAR FLEXIVE. THAT RHYMES. GONNA USE IT BODI. BONIFIED LESBIAN. *SMIRKS* IM AWESOME. GONNA SURFBOARD. WRITE ABOT THAT. SOD EPRESSED. TAKING LOREZAPAM. WRITE ABOUT IT. RHYME IT. I WENT TO A REHAB MEETING THIS IS WHAT IWR OTE. SPOLER ALERT: IM A FAGGOT.

u dont have peen u cant get poon unless u count tongue? and if u use makeshift dildo its just u trying to be me

same way ur OMs try to be me

u suck at conveying emotions even when ur trying 2 b volatile towsd me. bb break u everytime bb post

u r lesbian scum u curly haired goes to the moma on her spare time and rereads harry potter books

Bodey
01-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Didn't read any of that because: you get less pussy than me and call other people faggots. Oh, the irony. But sure. A nameless faceless bitchless thread poster "broke me". Welp gotta go to work. Good effort on that long paragraph though. You look like an even bigger loser.

uh-oh
01-11-2015, 11:21 AM
big baby losing like usual trying immensely hard

what else is new

big baby
01-11-2015, 11:29 AM
when i try ull no lil uh oh

ull b there saying im not funny gritting ur 4 teef left while everybody laffs and pats bb on bak and ull b negging me cus i sai nigger

Geno
01-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Yes.. the recession is over.
The know Bodies are bak.

dull boy
01-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Could careless who Badi fucks. Think it's cool when people find happiness with anyone. Yall are being children.

Certain
01-11-2015, 12:18 PM
"Lesbian cutlery" was pretty good.

big baby
01-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Could careless who Badi fucks. Think it's cool when people find happiness with anyone. Yall are being children.

stfu emo faggot

Hush
01-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Lmao @ bb broke you. I guarantee you get no bitches and still live with your parents. It's funny, you're right. I get more pussy than you. Fuckkn faggot

Lmaooo

Badweather
01-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Who's making a big deal about Badi's orientation besides BB?

As far as I can tell, nobody gives a shit. Lololol

Wise Wiggles
01-11-2015, 01:46 PM
It's like two drooling slugs trying to smash eachother right?

Witty
01-11-2015, 02:34 PM
I kinda knew already by posting habits.

Not that it matters who someone has sex or a relationship with.

We all have to find a way to live life that makes us happy.

veritas
01-11-2015, 02:46 PM
It is between her and God.

veritas
01-11-2015, 02:52 PM
BODEY are you of the mindset that you just don't care about God's stance or do you justify it that he is ok with it? Or do you wish you didn't do it but can't help it and feel guiltshame?

uh-oh
01-11-2015, 02:56 PM
It is between her and God.

lmaooooooooooooo

Witty
01-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Dead @ God's stance.

Like he's a boxer.

Evander HOLYfield.

Hush
01-11-2015, 03:11 PM
Dead @ God's stance.

Like he's a boxer.

Evander HOLYfield.

Lol

Ghost1
01-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Lol this thread on the upswing

Bodey
01-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Lmao never thought about it VERITAS. I'm not that religious nor spiritual so that stuff doesn't really affect me. And even though my parents raised us as Catholics, they were actually really cool about it when I told them I was with a girl. My dad was like "well... This is just one more thing you and I have in common." I never understood parents that disowned their kid when they saw someone was making them happy. I'm truly blessed that my parents ended up being the alternative to that

Bodey
01-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Lmao never thought about it VERITAS. I'm not that religious nor spiritual so that stuff doesn't really affect me. And even though my parents raised us as Catholics, they were actually really cool about it when I told them I was with a girl. My dad was like "well... This is just one more thing you and I have in common." I never understood parents that disowned their kid when they saw someone was making them happy. I'm truly blessed that my parents ended up being the alternative to that

Bodey
01-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Thx for the maturity of the few of you tho, much love

Witty
01-11-2015, 03:36 PM

It's because some parents care more about how society (and quite often their religion) sees them than the emotions of their children. Did you see the story about a transgender teen killing herself because of being judged and not accepted by her parents for feeling like she was a female in a males body? Even once she was dead her parents refused to refer to her as 'she'.

Religion does good things, it also makes people hurt those closest to them to gain the favour of an invisible man in the sky.

big baby
01-11-2015, 03:38 PM
all it needed was a little tail spin from bb da bb

uh-oh
01-11-2015, 03:53 PM
It's because some parents care more about how society (and quite often their religion) sees them than the emotions of their children. Did you see the story about a transgender teen killing herself because of being judged and not accepted by her parents for feeling like she was a female in a males body? Even once she was dead her parents refused to refer to her as 'she'.

Religion does good things, it also makes people hurt those closest to them to gain the favour of an invisible man in the sky.

him*

Witty
01-11-2015, 04:10 PM
him*

Nope, it is a medically recognised condition, not to mention that was her chosen preference. It is not just choice, it is biological too, it is genetic and has something to do with hormones they had exposure to prenatally...that person was a female in every way that matters other than the physical aspect, we are not just meat, genitals are only one thing that make us a certain sex, hormones do too, as do genetics, as well as psychology.

Hush
01-11-2015, 04:13 PM
all it needed was a little tail spin from bb da bb

Log off for a week man
U addicted right now

Badweather
01-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Oh boy...

Badi, it's all love over here. Not the creepy kind of love either .

Ghost1
01-11-2015, 05:17 PM

U just relieved ur father of every fear hes had for u

If u were a guy his reaction wouldve been different

veritas
01-11-2015, 05:48 PM
I appreciate you taking me seriously and responding with respect.

Just curious: what made you decide to make the switch?

Witty
01-11-2015, 05:54 PM
U just relieved ur father of every fear hes had for u

If u were a guy his reaction wouldve been different

Good point tbh.

Bodey
01-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Bags, that's probably true. Unfortunately there'd be a double standard. My dad is also very sensitive yet can act like tony soprano when he gets mad, but his heart is huge.
VERITAS ha... I always smile to myself when people make sexual orientation sound like a decision or a choice. I didn't wake up one day and say wow I wana fuck this girl, she's hot" we d been hanging out and became close friends and one day she kissed me and though I've been repulsed by some aggressive girls from the past who wouldn't take no for an answer, with this girl it was the exact opposite. It felt right. Our chemistry ha built up over time through friendship. Like any other relationship, it became companionship. Don't get me wrong, I've had bfs in the past that made me feel like that but this bond I have with her feels so right it's scary. Can't explain it but I do not consider it a decision. I love her mind and soul.

Geno
01-11-2015, 06:45 PM
The studio has arrived. Home sweet home. It is time.

Bodey
01-11-2015, 06:48 PM
I also don't believe anyone out there would consciously CHOOSE the unconventional lifestyle, unless they craved attention of some sort for it. Because of her, my own previous perspectives on gays, straights, bis, you name it, have become more open. Not that I was ever against anybody for that sort of thing, but with this experience it stopped me from putting labels on people. In some cases, I truly believe you can't help who you love

And Phil I always knew you had my back along with a few others here :)

Witty
01-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Tell homosexual people in countries where homosexuals get murdered that their sexual orientation is a choice and they will laugh in your face...why would they choose that?

Also, if it's a choice and you are heterosexual...try choosing to fuck a man, choose to have a relationship with a man, you can't do it...you won't enjoy it. Sexuality is not a matter of choice, it is automatic.

Bodey
01-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Witty , I did read about that. Tortured souls man. I met a trans when I was attending University of Tampa an for the first week I knew him, I had no idea he was born a girl. No tits, the testosterone deepened te voice and created a chin-strap stubble beard and I seriously had no idea. But I was touched when his parents came and visited campus and he introduced them to me. His parents referred to him as their son and all types of crazy supportive shit. Like it came natural to them. I assumed they'd been introduced to the idea that the daughter they gave birth to always felt this way from a very young age, just because they seemed so well-adjusted to something that doesn't have much tolerance from most people I grew up with. And this was back on 2007

veritas
01-11-2015, 07:19 PM
ali: Would you say that you have a history of doing counter culture/shocking/etc. type behavior for attention?

Bodey
01-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Lmao no, I'm a socially nervous person when it comes down to it, unless I know you really well

Veritas are you working on a psychology project by any chance. Now this feels like an interrogation

veritas
01-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Oh um no not at all. Just curious. Trying to talk about others an not myself.

I guess I think that for someone to make a big life decision and not really examine it would be counter productove ya know?

So i mean maybe there is a reason behind why you made this choice? even if you dont consider it a choice?

Badweather
01-11-2015, 07:58 PM
This nigga trollin

veritas
01-11-2015, 08:18 PM
This nigga trollin

Not at all. How you been Pheil?

Bodey
01-11-2015, 08:32 PM
Phil like what am I supposed to say now, forreal. No offense VERITAS but I really thought we covered that part of this discussion. I'm sorry you're treating this "decision" of mine like a midlife crisis but seriously, I'm ok. If you're suggesting incest or rape must've occurred for me to "make this decision", you are severely mistaken. My last bf was loyal, honest, and amazing. To this day we still check up on each other. Think COMPANIONSHIP, not labels of whether it's straight or homo. Forreal

veritas
01-11-2015, 09:08 PM
So nothing means nothing?

I mean it is homo though. Right?

No hespecially just curiosity. I was hoping you could be honest with me, esp since so many people on here lie to me so often. But now I sense you not feeling me about this.

all I wanted to know is what prompted the choice. You said you didn't consider it a choice....so I dug deeper....

I just wanted to know your mind.

trith be told you should want to know your mind about this too.

fair?

Badweather
01-12-2015, 07:51 AM
Trollin so hard.

I wouldn't engage in conversation with him Badi Alii

He's smart enough to ask himself the same question to himself. When did he decide to be heterosexual? What event occurred that supports that choice?

Like, this dude is trollin super hard right now Badi. Mega hard.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and even say the dude doesn't even care, he just wants to shake the hornets nest and watch you go nuts.

veritas
01-12-2015, 08:39 AM
Phil I was planning on letting you make it bc it is obv you have a mood disorder but right now you are hindering something much greater than you.

if you have beef with me make another thread. In this one however, fall back.

cuz you missing me like a lepers arm.

Badweather
01-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Lmfao

No beef brah. It's not that serious. I'm free to advise her as I wish, and where I wish. I can't take anything you say serious, so my tone is very light hearted in real life.

Certain
01-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Lmfao

No beef brah. It's not that serious. I'm free to advise her as I wish, and where I wish. I can't take anything you say serious, so my tone is very light hearted in real life.

Your heart is very light-toned in real life, too.