PDA

View Full Version : the french make me sick

uh-oh
01-12-2015, 09:08 AM
i try and defend the french. most people i know consider them cowards, purely biased from the world wars, specificly the second world war where the germans you know just kinda marched in like watup niggas, and they were like, uhh aint shit here have out cities.

but i'm a historian ya dig. i know about them french savages. from the gallic tribes that used to son rome, until caesar came. but even caesar conquering gaul had to divide and conquer them, and even then he was assisted by the germans, obviously not directly but while the germans ravaged one people, caesar would ally with another, and then destroy another, and off and on switching allegiances while fighting the germans and those who helped and so on.

so france was conquered right.

then some time later rome fell and it all became feudal again blah blah and france became a solid force under the church and they banged out with england and were respectable G's.

fast forward to MURICA and we wouldnt be here if it wasnt for the french savages and their naval power at the time. all the while they were fighting the british as well back home

and napoleon was savaging everything. fighting wars on all fronts murkin

then in world war 1 there country was ravaged but im pretty sure they stayed murking. im not positive tho i dont know too much about ww1.

and then of course they turned into pussies who needed saved, like the british getting relentlessly bombed so america had to save them both while simultaneously saving asia and austrailia from the japs

but NOW

like 3 people get gunned down by islamic militants and they have the AUDACITY to call it frances 9/11???? eat a dick you soft frenchmen

and then they have the audacity to criticize america for not being apart of there faggot march?

fuck france.