PDA

View Full Version : Audio: An Epic Failure Ft: Badeweather

Geno
02-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Sounds best with headphones

https://m.soundcloud.com/urbangenocide/an-epic-failure-ft-badweather

Pakistani Hand Cannon
03-04-2015, 05:43 PM
neegro, i am not tryna see your face zoomd in taking up my whole screen when i click on the linx...the fux

aaanyway, first nigga you right? been a minute since i heard...cant front, recall not feeling you're delivery so much...wont even put it another way - shit sounds vastly improved, like shits smooth, polished, organic, dont sound like a nigga rappin text on beat...& you know i wouldnt say it if i didnt think the shit, props, first verse was solid,

chorus, a lil...iunno, i aint mad at it, a lil too soppy for my liking, just a preference though, its not at the point where i find its fuckin up the track, plus harmonically it aint all that bad...just not feelin

ohk second verse, same nigga,...shit, more of the same geno, you sound like you home on this shit...highest praise i could give a nigga tbh, the actual content of your two verse are solid also tbh, the title of the track doesnt do the joint justice (the track title is whack niggas...straight up) but the two verse you laid down captured your emotion towards failure liively,...nothing but good shit to say g.know....strange

the hook again,...lol like i said, harmonically the shits catchy...im not sure its suits the track overall, iiunno, something about it im not fuckin with

last verse, badweather,...a good addition to the previous two verses, as usual the diction is clean...a lil overly so, but i figure thats just you, so its not a critique just a preference... the 'shallow grave - not too distance past, so close - hope to get it back' line is hard as fuck, the delivery seemed a lil void of emotion/energy though,...i liked the way you tied the verse off also.

overall, i'd say good job niggas, chemistry was present, outcome was pretty liive

both you niggas sound improved than when i last heard to be honest, so keep on keeping on

#1 be easy

Geno
03-05-2015, 11:42 AM
thanks homie. always the best feedback and most accepted in my threads.

Badweather
03-05-2015, 02:10 PM
rugged is legit with the breakdowns.

the reason i sound lethargic is because that's how i sound when i'm bummed out.