PDA

View Full Version : How much do you put up with before throwing hands?

TayTay
02-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Plz don't come in here with your kimbo slice stories let's keep it real. Reason I ask is yesterday I witnessed two dudes bicker at each other circle each other stare down and not fight and I wondered wtf would it take for these two to throw down. Personally I can talk shit with the best of them and I'm not the aggressor tbh, but if the other dude pushes or gets in my face then that triggers it. But I've also witnessed dudes get pushed multiple times and not throw down. So what would someone have to do for you to throw a punch?

Badweather
02-27-2015, 02:24 PM
it's on a case by case basis. i'm slow to anger, but just blatant disrespect to my face whether in public or private is what gets my "hit that nigga" gears turning.

i haven't had to go there in a few years though.

Wise Wiggles
02-27-2015, 02:25 PM
Phil Aero

Badweather
02-27-2015, 02:26 PM
Phil Aero

lol come on! that dude isn't serious!

TayTay
02-27-2015, 02:31 PM
lol come on! that dude isn't serious!

How would you respond if a female got in your face and started talking shit and throwing slaps?

Hush
02-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Unless a hand is thrown at me I could gaf

Ain't about to argue with a stranger either

Allen Knight
02-27-2015, 02:44 PM
who cares, if he throws a fist then we fightin, if not dude can say anything, idgaf.

TayTay
02-27-2015, 02:49 PM
So there are no circumstances in which you would throw the first punch apart from physical contact?

StarFaggot
02-27-2015, 02:52 PM

Hush the type to stare at you while eating corn on the cob. Frail nigga.

Phil you built like a completed hangman. Get your work out routine up.

I don't fight less the other person makes an aggressive move towards me then it's night night.

Allen Knight
02-27-2015, 02:54 PM
So there are no circumstances in which you would throw the first punch apart from physical contact?

not w/ a stranger naw, thats how niggas be gettin shot & shit.

if its someone i kno an have beef w/ over talkin shit, then im squaring up.

but id beat the dog shit outta aero, dude is a faggot.

Suthaveli
02-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Once you touch me in a disrespectful manor after a build up of disrespecting me. Or even if I think you're about to touch me. I like to swing first w.out warning.

StarFaggot
02-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Once you touch me in a disrespectful manor after a build up of disrespecting me. Or even if I think you're about to touch me. I like to swing first w.out warning.

Sucker punches only way you have a shot Huh?

Hold this L

veritas
02-27-2015, 03:01 PM
The only answer is this: violence is the absolute last resort. If so, then it is the only resort.

If violence does have to happen you immediately eradicate. No playing around. Especially if family is with you.

TayTay
02-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Dead at beat the dog shit out of you and then hold this L.
Veritas the invincible you're a wise man

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
02-27-2015, 03:12 PM

This, tbh.

Badweather
02-27-2015, 03:35 PM
How would you respond if a female got in your face and started talking shit and throwing slaps?

A female catches several punches with bad intentions if I feel my life is in danger and or if they're trying to jump me and I'm cornered.

TayTay
02-27-2015, 04:03 PM
A female catches several punches with bad intentions if I feel my life is in danger and or if they're trying to jump me and I'm cornered.

I feel you but I wouldn't do that the way chicks be playing the victim card with the media and police I'd prolly catch some time.

Hush
02-27-2015, 04:32 PM
Hush the type to stare at you while eating corn on the cob. Frail nigga.

Phil you built like a completed hangman. Get your work out routine up.

I don't fight less the other person makes an aggressive move towards me then it's night night.

Stop trying to coat tail on me

Quote someone else

Dope girl
02-27-2015, 04:36 PM
I go with 50

Allen Knight
02-27-2015, 04:38 PM
I go with 50

fuckin gone w/ the wind, lmaooo

StarFaggot
02-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Stop trying to coat tail on me

Quote someone else

You're a has been bro cut it out. I made you relevant again.

Badweather
02-27-2015, 05:19 PM
Lololol @ built like a complete hangman. Legit hilarious

PancakeBrah
02-27-2015, 05:28 PM
Phil once assaulted a guy and had to join the navy srs. He's very tough. Hides it behind hobo nice guy alcoholic exterior. But he will strait murder u bro I've seen it. Scary. Gets a rage in his eye. Becomes like a zombie from 23 days later. Says 'I'm rage'. So fearful. Drops fireball bottle THEN ACTUALLY SHOOTS A FIREBALL. joins the coast guard. Gets out. His room mate breaks a dish. Rage. Fury. Anger. Scary. Uses his ironic hat to strangle room mate!!! Has to join the park service. Gets out. He's trying to reform but can't. Can't tame the maniac testerone and ferociousness. Beats up a bear with a fig tree. Intense. Toughest fighter. Expert on throwing the metacarpals. Scared.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
02-27-2015, 05:32 PM
What?

PancakeBrah
02-27-2015, 05:41 PM
Amen please don't directly engage me with your posts.

TayTay
02-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Phil once assaulted a guy and had to join the navy srs. He's very tough. Hides it behind hobo nice guy alcoholic exterior. But he will strait murder u bro I've seen it. Scary. Gets a rage in his eye. Becomes like a zombie from 23 days later. Says 'I'm rage'. So fearful. Drops fireball bottle THEN ACTUALLY SHOOTS A FIREBALL. joins the coast guard. Gets out. His room mate breaks a dish. Rage. Fury. Anger. Scary. Uses his ironic hat to strangle room mate!!! Has to join the park service. Gets out. He's trying to reform but can't. Can't tame the maniac testerone and ferociousness. Beats up a bear with a fig tree. Intense. Toughest fighter. Expert on throwing the metacarpals. Scared.

May I know the back story to this? How did he become the one they call rage?

uh-oh
02-27-2015, 06:33 PM
i havent talked shit back and forth since high school

i am always the first to swing, stepping in my direction at all gets you SUCKERED

but honestly i've chilled out majorly the past few years, but i've also taken myself from every single social interaction as well so i honestly don't know how i would react now.

but yea once you get punched in the face pretty good you tend to not want that to happen again, and you end up taking the initiative in any altercation

PancakeBrah
02-27-2015, 06:43 PM
Getting punched in the face is much worse than you expect. It's not any sort of fun.

Ghost1
02-27-2015, 07:13 PM

Looooll this nig just lookin for reasons to punch a chicks head off.

Yea uhh...i mean...if a bitch looks at me threateningly, if she moves towards me quickly, if her hands are larger then mine, if she got a square lookin chin, if she shops at bon ton, if she light skinned, if she outside, if she gotta car....nahmean...i dont be trynna hit no bitch but look....if she got braids, if she got friends, if she smoke cigs, if she can do 10 pushups, if she graduated highschool, if she got a name thats aggressive, if she trims her eye brows, if she ever been to mcdonalds

Basically if phil even sees a bitch.....she gettin lit up

Rip.

big baby
02-27-2015, 07:17 PM
it's on a case by case basis. i'm slow to anger, but just blatant disrespect to my face whether in public or private is what gets my "hit that nigga" gears turning.

i haven't had to go there in a few years though.

didnt ur nigger ass just assault ur roommate for no reson? stfu ngiger

big baby
02-27-2015, 07:24 PM

lamweofiuajnka

testerone

dont test me i gogtz"

testerone

tough .anvy. joined it. tough. coast guard. got a job. risking it. hands. bloody. licks the blood. spits it back out. on the wall, wall says "dont fuck with phil" doesnt know how he makes graffiti blood art with his mouth, just does. born with it. blood on his shirt. moms spaghetti. or is it, who's spaghetti is it? blood spaghetti. blood. vomited on his shirt already. spaghetti. moms machette. dead. shirt already. blonde and ready. moms. spaghetti. eats spaghetti. eats spaghetti off your fucking chest. eats it. bloody knuckles. eating it. navy seals. tough. training. has suit of armor. bayonette he bought. does twirls with it like in the old movies. HUT, SET, SHOOT SOLIDER, *shoots pelican flying in air* very much. hella shoot. much bullet. tough. black. anger. punches the air and sonic boom forms. Genocide video taping it. genos mom gives phil rimjob to ***lm him down. penicicliin is just not real enough, amoxiccilin. serious.srs. phil . tuff. alcohol. "might jsut have to beat this guy up" facing assault charges. faces them, with his own face. punches them. no more assault charges. judge dropped them. dead. lol. lmao tough. scary. hadouke stance, kimono on, scary. suit of armor srs blck guy. Balrog from street fighter. srs punch u with fists. many fists so fast cant evne see punching just animation of fists in one direction cant see it so fast like e.honda when you press x repeatedly just so many hands so fast boobm hear him say "HUHUHUHH" fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az8r1Xmwjmo

srs fast huhuhmauhmauhmauah FAST srs black blackness got a job FAST

Ghost1
02-27-2015, 07:48 PM

lamweofiuajnka

testerone

dont test me i gogtz"

testerone

tough .anvy. joined it. tough. coast guard. got a job. risking it. hands. bloody. licks the blood. spits it back out. on the wall, wall says "dont fuck with phil" doesnt know how he makes graffiti blood art with his mouth, just does. born with it. blood on his shirt. moms spaghetti. or is it, who's spaghetti is it? blood spaghetti. blood. vomited on his shirt already. spaghetti. moms machette. dead. shirt already. blonde and ready. moms. spaghetti. eats spaghetti. eats spaghetti off your fucking chest. eats it. bloody knuckles. eating it. navy seals. tough. training. has suit of armor. bayonette he bought. does twirls with it like in the old movies. HUT, SET, SHOOT SOLIDER, *shoots pelican flying in air* very much. hella shoot. much bullet. tough. black. anger. punches the air and sonic boom forms. Genocide video taping it. genos mom gives phil rimjob to ***lm him down. penicicliin is just not real enough, amoxiccilin. serious.srs. phil . tuff. alcohol. "might jsut have to beat this guy up" facing assault charges. faces them, with his own face. punches them. no more assault charges. judge dropped them. dead. lol. lmao tough. scary. hadouke stance, kimono on, scary. suit of armor srs blck guy. Balrog from street fighter. srs punch u with fists. many fists so fast cant evne see punching just animation of fists in one direction cant see it so fast like e.honda when you press x repeatedly just so many hands so fast boobm hear him say "HUHUHUHH" fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az8r1Xmwjmo

srs fast huhuhmauhmauhmauah FAST srs black blackness got a job FAST

LOLOLO

THIS FAGOT PHIL WICKED TOUGH. SRS. TOGHEST IN THE WHOLE NAVY. FOUGHT A SUBMARINE. SUBMARINE STILL IN COMA. BUT THE SUBMARINE WAS TRYING TO JUMP HIM. WELL 8T WASNT BUT HE THOUGHT IT MIGHT. CUZ IT WAS A CHICK. THE SUBMARINE WAS A WOMAN SUBMARINE. LMFAO PHIL SO STRONG. LEATHER JACKET. GLOVES WOTH FINGERS CUT OUT. HAS A TATTOO OF KNIFE ON HIS ANKLE. LOL REMEMBER WHEN SEADAD WAS HOMELESS AND I BEAT HIM IN A TEXT BATTLE?? LOOOOLL. SEADAD IS MUFF LITE. SEADAD IS MUFF WHITE. SEADAD WINS TUFF FIGHT! SUPER STRONGEST BADASS. HELLO NC IM SUPER TUFFEST PHIL ... IM IN LOVE W THIS BLACKGIRL FROM THE COMPUTER SO I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MY ROOMATE. YES HELLO? OPERATOR? PUT ME THRU TO WEINERCIDE. YEA....TELL HIM TO WEAR THE WINTER HAT WITH THE DEVIL HORNS ILL BE THERE IN 6 HOURS. LIVES CLOSE BY. TRAVELING FAR CUZ DISTANCE IS A PUSSY. MILEAGE IS A COWARD. BEAT THE CAR TO DEATH WHEN HE ARRIVED AT WEINERCIDES HOUSE. MUFF CALLS ON PHONE. PHIL? AM I U? PHIL MASTERS MOTORCYCLE DEATH TOUCH. CHIK FIL A CALLS PHIL. HELLO? SADWEATHER? U CALLED ABOUT THE WAFFLE FRIES? ITS NOT CHIK FIL A. SEADAD PUNCHES GENOS MOM LIKE 6 TIMES CUZ HE THOUGHT SHE MIGHT JUMP HIM. GENO GOES ONLINE AN BUYS MORE DEVIL HORN WINTER HATS. PHIL THE MOST CRAZYIEST. DRINKS POISON. POISON IS ACTUALLY WOMAN. DOESNT DRINK HER. PUNCHES HER. SHE WAS A THREAT. HE THOUGJT SHE MIGHT JUMP HIM. TOUGHST.

big baby
02-27-2015, 07:50 PM
LOLOLO

THIS FAGOT PHIL WICKED TOUGH. SRS. TOGHEST IN THE WHOLE NAVY. FOUGHT A SUBMARINE. SUBMARINE STILL IN COMA. BUT THE SUBMARINE WAS TRYING TO JUMP HIM. WELL 8T WASNT BUT HE THOUGHT IT MIGHT. CUZ IT WAS A CHICK. THE SUBMARINE WAS A WOMAN SUBMARINE. LMFAO PHIL SO STRONG. LEATHER JACKET. GLOVES WOTH FINGERS CUT OUT. HAS A TATTOO OF KNIFE ON HIS ANKLE. LOL REMEMBER WHEN SEADAD WAS HOMELESS AND I BEAT HIM IN A TEXT BATTLE?? LOOOOLL. SEADAD IS MUFF LITE. SEADAD IS MUFF WHITE. SEADAD WINS TUFF FIGHT! SUPER STRONGEST BADASS. HELLO NC IM SUPER TUFFEST PHIL ... IM IN LOVE W THIS BLACKGIRL FROM THE COMPUTER SO I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MY ROOMATE. YES HELLO? OPERATOR? PUT ME THRU TO WEINERCIDE. YEA....TELL HIM TO WEAR THE WINTER HAT WITH THE DEVIL HORNS ILL BE THERE IN 6 HOURS. LIVES CLOSE BY. TRAVELING FAR CUZ DISTANCE IS A PUSSY. MILEAGE IS A COWARD. BEAT THE CAR TO DEATH WHEN HE ARRIVED AT WEINERCIDES HOUSE. MUFF CALLS ON PHONE. PHIL? AM I U? PHIL MASTERS MOTORCYCLE DEATH TOUCH. CHIK FIL A CALLS PHIL. HELLO? SADWEATHER? U CALLED ABOUT THE WAFFLE FRIES? ITS NOT CHIK FIL A. SEADAD PUNCHES GENOS MOM LIKE 6 TIMES CUZ HE THOUGHT SHE MIGHT JUMP HIM. GENO GOES ONLINE AN BUYS MORE DEVIL HORN WINTER HATS. PHIL THE MOST CRAZYIEST. DRINKS POISON. POISON IS ACTUALLY WOMAN. DOESNT DRINK HER. PUNCHES HER. SHE WAS A THREAT. HE THOUGJT SHE MIGHT JUMP HIM. TOUGHST.

fuckkkkkkkk

Suthaveli
02-27-2015, 07:52 PM
Sucker punches only way you have a shot Huh?

Hold this L

Pretty much.

TayTay
02-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Fucking gone at gloves with fingers cut off lmao

Wise Wiggles
02-27-2015, 08:07 PM
I would stab Aero in real life. Srs. Either the back of his hand or his bicep. Tear it to oblivion. I don't like that person. I got this nifty little micro tech, that pops out. Really quaint. Cute little 2 and half inch blade. Might do the black ranger kill move at the end also. Just got a clean lumber jack hair cut also, just so y'all know the business. Come to Portland Aero!

TayTay
02-27-2015, 08:55 PM
What kind stabs though? Quick in n out stab and slash? Stab and twist? Wise Wiggles

StarFaggot
02-27-2015, 08:55 PM
I would stab Aero in real life. Srs. Either the back of his hand or his bicep. Tear it to oblivion. I don't like that person. I got this nifty little micro tech, that pops out. Really quaint. Cute little 2 and half inch blade. Might do the black ranger kill move at the end also. Just got a clean lumber jack hair cut also, just so y'all know the business. Come to Portland Aero!

I'll be in Seattle to visit my best friend and uncle. Would you like this hand speed? : )

TayTay
02-27-2015, 09:18 PM
I'll be in Seattle to visit my best friend and uncle. Would you like this hand speed? : )

Whats your jab clocked in at?

Strikta
02-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Depends on a variety of things, tbh.

I'm nowhere near like how I used to be.. when I was younger it didn't take much tho.

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
02-27-2015, 09:37 PM
You niggas must be high to be typing all that weird shit.

veritas
02-27-2015, 10:14 PM
Depends on a variety of things, tbh.

I'm nowhere near like how I used to be.. when I was younger it didn't take much tho.

Ego.

veritas
02-27-2015, 10:15 PM
Bags Dan and baby just obliterated my poop house and made me shart in the shower. Which kind of worked out tbcharmin.

Wise Wiggles
02-27-2015, 10:28 PM
What kind stabs though? Quick in n out stab and slash? Stab and twist? Wise Wiggles

I would stab the back of his hand then slice his other wrist when he threw it up. Might have to slice his throat after that, in self defense, of course. All jokes aside Aero legitimate light work..

Diode
02-27-2015, 11:47 PM

this for the most part

Badweather
02-28-2015, 12:55 AM
Haha haha haha haha, I must've gotten drunk and told you about that time I beat the shit out of that submarine in yokosuka!

Dancake I pistol whipped him in the teeth

Badweather
02-28-2015, 12:59 AM
The internet is filled with tough guys. Don't hate me for being a mega alpha with a pistol. Come get the front of your rib cage blown out through your hamstrings, if you wanna test my words.

Badweather
02-28-2015, 01:00 AM
*makes gun noises with my mouth*

Shank
02-28-2015, 02:31 AM
at this point in my life i need to be hit at least once or twice before I retaliate.

when i was younger i used to snuff kids for looking at me in an off way

Witty
02-28-2015, 08:21 AM
I admire all those saying they don't start fights.

I can not say the same thing myself, if I have a few drinks in me and someone is trying to act like a big guy at my expense, I will punch him. I was always taught never to take chances...cuz I don't know who that guy is or who he's involved with, he may just be a drunk idiot or he could be someone more sinister, so put him down before anything else can happen...makes sense to me, pre-emptive self defense.

Fighting seems to have more negative connotations in the USA than here...it's just something to do when drunk.

PancakeBrah
02-28-2015, 11:04 AM
Wait wait wait.

You're telling me an Irishman gets a few drinks in and wants to fight?

I don't believe you, Witty. Not adding up

Zen
02-28-2015, 01:28 PM
lol

It's funny because Irish people fight when they're drunk.

PancakeBrah
02-28-2015, 02:22 PM
Chris y u do dis

Diode
02-28-2015, 02:33 PM
Chris y u do dis

?

Batty
02-28-2015, 04:01 PM
So, I look at the discussion page and I notice there's a 5 star thread and I'm all like no fucking way tho.

yes way tho.

Strikta
02-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Batty be leaning me.

veritas
02-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Dad's here.

Inno
02-28-2015, 04:22 PM
these days I find its easier to resolve the situation rather than fight.

tbh it aint worth it.

bail is expensive
jail time for what?

ohh and the real possibility you might grt your ass handed to you?

im good

PancakeBrah
02-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Haha haha haha haha, I must've gotten drunk and told you about that time I beat the shit out of that submarine in yokosuka!

Dancake I pistol whipped him in the teeth

Seems like a well-adjusted response to most things.

Rawn'ing hard.

veritas
02-28-2015, 06:48 PM
I'm square ? Your the one that's square man!

yzeOne
02-28-2015, 10:46 PM
I signed up for the forum specifically to state this thread is stupid... it's very obvious that that fighting in a scenario that isn't specifically high school will end result in consequences that range from negative to life-altering, depending on what part of town you're in and your employment status...

It's not only smart to just walk away, it's a actually a character concern if you don't... Steven Hawking recently commented about the aggression of mankind being it's undoing, and how we should have evolved beyond it by now... and it will be, seeing as people still value "being a badass" over having an aggressive charge on your criminal record that will prevent you from furthering your life game...

Anyways, this thread is stupid... if somebody breaks in your house, you can legally shoot them... if somebody "disrespects" you, go somewhere where you're respected... if people continue to "disrespect" you at another place then quit being a dickhead...

Zen
02-28-2015, 10:51 PM
You cruise random forums on Friday nights? Far out, man.

yzeOne
02-28-2015, 11:03 PM
I have to work tomorrow... and yes it's pretty random... I was on youtube and came across some random hip-hop and was like shit... wonder how b-boys is doing... I used to post there over a decade ago and occasionally (once every two years or so at this point) I check in there... b-boys is down so I went to PR... there was a sticky thread on PR about this forum being back up so I figured I'd check it out... but I do very much appreciate your concern on my social well-being...

Allen Knight
02-28-2015, 11:16 PM
You cruise random forums on Friday nights? Far out, man.

yzeOne
02-28-2015, 11:26 PM
yea... done here... have fun with your Friday night!

Diode
02-28-2015, 11:34 PM
yea... done here... have fun with your Friday night!

wizerd is still around

*** the more you know

Batty
03-01-2015, 12:06 PM
I signed up for the forum specifically to state this thread is stupid... it's very obvious that that fighting in a scenario that isn't specifically high school will end result in consequences that range from negative to life-altering, depending on what part of town you're in and your employment status...

It's not only smart to just walk away, it's a actually a character concern if you don't... Steven Hawking recently commented about the aggression of mankind being it's undoing, and how we should have evolved beyond it by now... and it will be, seeing as people still value "being a badass" over having an aggressive charge on your criminal record that will prevent you from furthering your life game...

Anyways, this thread is stupid... if somebody breaks in your house, you can legally shoot them... if somebody "disrespects" you, go somewhere where you're respected... if people continue to "disrespect" you at another place then quit being a dickhead...

I never really go by anything Steve Hawking says tbh. I know people think it sounds smart to quote him and all but I feel he may be bitter with his comments since he's at like zero percent with the hands right now. All like YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHEN IT'S THE RIGHT TIME TO ROLL AWAY.

I'm sure he has some thoughts on why getting pussy will be the downfall of man, now don't get me wrong I KNOW it actually will be the downfall of man but this nigga just saying that cause his dick can't work.

Other than that, how's things?

veritas
03-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Telkajor is a faggot.