PDA

View Full Version : uh oh

Badweather
03-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Geno and I shat on your beat "triumph"

Do you want James or uh oh as the credit?

uh-oh
03-01-2015, 08:36 AM
either or really. but if you use james use the full james halton

and post it up BRAH

I AM FAGGOT HEAR ME ROAR
03-01-2015, 10:00 AM
Triumph is classic.

Badweather
03-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Word, mixing his vocals today when I get home

Badweather
03-02-2015, 08:46 PM
@uh oh what's your email address, I also put a concept track together with your "this is my prayer" joint

Strikta
03-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Wish I could record on this shitty ass laptop.

I miss making tracks... & the thrill of jacking beats! Lol

Word doe.

uh-oh
03-03-2015, 06:51 AM
@uh oh what's your email address, I also put a concept track together with your "this is my prayer" joint

you found it/got it cuz i got the email

listened last night. i dig it, its pretty WEIRD THO MAN i thought your vocals might need brought up a little but i was listening in headphones so it might be aight. but word SPOOKY MAN but i thought it was a cool approach to the beat

Badweather
03-03-2015, 08:36 AM
Bet. I agree about the vocals.

Geno
03-03-2015, 12:06 PM
yo, just peeped his this is my prayer shit. and wow -that was an insanely dope approach imo. thought it fit phils persona quite well and was just sick -like something old eminem would have done in reference to kim. just crazy. even the effect of sounding drunk through out it made it nuts.

i wanted to use that beat also for something -the bet reminds me of the joint NAS did on gods son album ..if heaven was a mile away. did that track influence this beat at all? the whole momentum and flow i would have taken is really similar to what i heard nas do on that track.

im gonna stay away from the beat now since phil killed that shit. but i also agree about bringing the vocals up a little. nicely done bros

PS
phil had some technical difficulties with that other track we destroyed. i had to respit it so that i wasnt so close to the mic cause it came in way to loud. this go around should be dope though -i think im eaven happier with the way i spit it also. so plusses all the way through.

stay tuned for illness.

Badweather
03-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Haha you leaving feed like RR, where your links brah?

Geno
03-03-2015, 03:49 PM
lmao. i know. i hate that shit

Badweather
03-03-2015, 04:42 PM
you found it/got it cuz i got the email

listened last night. i dig it, its pretty WEIRD THO MAN i thought your vocals might need brought up a little but i was listening in headphones so it might be aight. but word SPOOKY MAN but i thought it was a cool approach to the beat

it's strange, with my studio headphones it sounds great, but with ear buds and connected to the aux in the car it sounds low

i guess i should trust the other sources instead of the studio phones...?

boof
03-03-2015, 04:45 PM
everything sounds good in headphones

uh-oh
03-03-2015, 06:30 PM
ive got mpc headphones they're supposed to be studio monitoring headphones but they color the sound too. so i can't trust these.

but yea when mixing you wanna find the common ground between shit. so it sounds good no matter what speakers/headphones and shit its coming out of

but yea mixwise i'm a little lost, i still need to learn my shit. i got these mpc headphones that don't accentuate the bass but its like mids heavy

and then i got these m-audio bx8's which are SUPER bassy

so mixing sucks for me at the moment, i have no common ground really. i need to hook up my shitty akai's and then i'd have a third reference

Geno
03-05-2015, 12:44 PM
so i did another recording. the last one had to much cracking on my louder areas cause ive been pretty hype on recording this. stood pretty far from the mic enough to get rid of any cracking so this should come out solid and whenever phil gets around to it i asked him to post it up. didnt want to cause were gonna drop a tape and it was gonne have placement on the tape. but since i might be gone sooner than i thought id like some feedback and to see what peoples responses are to this effort. its been a frustrating track to record cause of my many volumes technicalities that im still working on ridding from my recordings. but as i record it gets better and im learning what to do more and more. anyway -stay tuned for illness. we killed this shit folks