PDA

View Full Version : so yo.. picking up where i left off

Geno
03-02-2015, 01:21 PM
..so yeah, last yall heard i ad court and my headgasket was blown an car was running bad and shit.

well court got postponed again. this is number 2. apparently the one cop that had to show was in surgery for some kind of injury -im hoping he doesnt show again because this judge i have isnt gonna keep postponing. as for the car.. it finally brokedown on the highway on my way home -fucking thing just lost power and started driving slower and slower until finally nothing. i drifted to the shoulder and the fucking thing was smoking from underneath the car where my tail pipe was broken (i had to wire it up months ago) i thought the fucking thing was on fire in a bad way. smoking like a mother fucker man. was yellin at my girl get the fuck away from the car before it blows up babe. and then it stopped. i let the car sit for a minute and tried starting it up but the fuckin thing wouldnt. it wants to start and it turns over but theres something inside the motor wrong -maybe something warped or finally sheared itself to hell i dont know but it smokes when i try to starts it.

so due to that i lost my job because i could no longer make the 45 minute commute without a car. i am now persuing a job as a bouncer at this local bar and have an interview on monday. this will be dope if i get this job cause this place stays packed with sexy broads and everyone i know goes there. even people i dont like -it may just give me the chance to whoop some peoples asses and get away with it that i really fucking hate but dont do it cause of lawsuits. so lemme tell you -anyone actin up in my fucking bar gets dealt with. the hands are just sitting back patiently waiting for a reason to bust someones fucking head open.

on top of the copper not showing up. i spoke to new lawyer who seem very legit and inteligent for a public pretender. he basically is gonna persue everything that the 5grand lawyer told me he would get me for fucking 5grand. i was like wow. your the fucking man dude cause thats what gil cochran was offering me for that much money and your gonna get it for the 50 dollar public pretender fee.

basically its alcohol court. for any of those familiar with drug court -its the same concept. i basically have to appear in fromt of a judge for about 18 months and this will be probably once or so times a month that i appear in front of him and basically he acts like a probation officer would. i have to maintain a job and stay lawful as well as maintain abstinence from any alcohl which is obviously isnt a problem beings that i havnt had a drink since the dui back in late july/earlyaugust. cant remember the date of it.

anyhow -ive been speaking to my 8year old daughter lately on an ap called tango -shes doing great and misses her daddy as do i miss my babygirl. shes my favorite person in the world. this little girl is the smartest kid in her class every year -according to teachers. the best behaved, most beautiful thing ive ever seen/known. as a parent i couldnt be more happy and proudof my child than i am of her.

as for my soon to be 2year old. she has a bday party coming up in a week or so and her mom (the piece of shit cunt fucking whore) has invited me to it. ive seen some great pictures of her and still havnt been able to visit do to the distance and transportation problems that have arisen.

so needless to say -your boy is still here, still a very huge possibility that i could end up with time. im sure im getting at least a few weekends if nothing else. but if i cant manage to seal a new job then im screwed cause i believe part of the circumstances for being on alcohol court is to maintain a job and to be a productive member of society paying taxes and that sort of shit. so we will see

as always -i will keep you all up to date. if there are any questions feel free to ask. otherwise.... Hello witty, and the rest of you motherfuckers

Sincerely, ya boy..
-Genocide.

Inno
03-02-2015, 01:23 PM
I hope when u go to jail you get raped.

Geno
03-02-2015, 01:25 PM
oh , and hey -if any one would be so nice as to let a man borrow fifty bucks to pay my phone bill this month -witch terminates in 3days. i would gladly pay you back when i get this job. i WILL have one sooner than later.

i just really need this fucking phone to be on because
A -im a parent
B -its the number ive used on my apps for employers to call me
C -i need in the event of an emergency

thanks guys. would really appreciate anyone who could help me achieve this. and i swear on the G code -i would return the money asap. 1

Geno
03-02-2015, 01:26 PM
aww, gee whiz, thanks pal.

Split Eight
03-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Anyone else remembering the GenoPhil love tape?

Dirtperson patient zero

Inno
03-02-2015, 01:35 PM
oh , and hey -if any one would be so nice as to let a man borrow fifty bucks to pay my phone bill this month -witch terminates in 3days. i would gladly pay you back when i get this job. i WILL have one sooner than later.

i just really need this fucking phone to be on because
A -im a parent
B -its the number ive used on my apps for employers to call me
C -i need in the event of an emergency

thanks guys. would really appreciate anyone who could help me achieve this. and i swear on the G code -i would return the money asap. 1

think about it. you asking people online to pay your phone bill.

you deserve a good cornholing.

Split Eight
03-02-2015, 01:37 PM
I'm sure alcohol court will love you working at bar where you're a regular

Mike Wrecka
03-02-2015, 01:40 PM
ATR keeps it gully af

PancakeBrah
03-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Guys this is my favorite topic.

Geno
03-02-2015, 02:13 PM
bang bang

Geno
03-02-2015, 02:16 PM
thats the sound of me pounding on my fucking cell door as i scream fuck you co. and then flood the tier like i did in 05 lmao
yo, these muh fuckaz grabbed me and stripped me but naked cause i was soaking wet from busting the sprinkler system

the water had been sitting dormant for so long it got seriously irty like oil settled in it -so my face looked like a squid hit me with a blast of fucking nasty shit

i was like yo.. jumped in my bunk and they finally came to my cell lmaooo

i acted like i was asleep and the shit broke right
they looked at me and said bullshit muther fucker
dragged me to a isolation cell and left me there naked for 4 hours soaked then locked me in super max 23 in 1 out with this dude who was a blood. me and home boy just ssat and freestyled until they let him go. i only had a couple more days left of my sentence so i was released from that unit. it was wack man. but fuckem, i basically got no repremand for it. have spent plenty time there since it happened but they never brought it up

Geno
03-02-2015, 02:17 PM
just as i thought. yall aint bout no damn words. holla when your ready for that L

Split Eight
03-02-2015, 06:45 PM
lmao gone

big baby
03-02-2015, 06:49 PM
yellin at my girl get the fuck away from the car before it blows up babe.

The Warden
03-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Ur a selfish worthless piece of shit father.

sral
03-03-2015, 08:12 AM
anyone actin up in my fucking bar gets dealt with. the hands are just sitting back patiently waiting for a reason to bust someones fucking head open.

lmaoooooooooooo arent you like 5'0 with a bottom lip that covers your upper one on some Hellboy looking shit?

fuck the entire FUCK out of here ahahahahahahahhaha

that shits hilarious

10/10 troll thread

Hush
03-03-2015, 08:36 AM
I'll b back when this hits pg 3

Geno
03-03-2015, 11:24 AM
im just saying. my gloves aint golden no more -but they sure are red from the headbustin

Strikta
03-03-2015, 12:11 PM
I enjoyed this thoroughly, bruh.

big baby
03-03-2015, 04:17 PM
im just saying. my gloves aint golden no more -but they sure are red from the headbustin

you have never gotten gold gloves, stop it.

Badweather
03-03-2015, 04:31 PM
lmaoooooooooooo arent you like 5'0

i think he's about same height as me. he's around 6'2"

sral
03-04-2015, 11:08 AM
lmaoaoao for real?

dude look like Dolo Baggins on every last one of them webcam love ins his mom and you made cameos in

roflzzz

Geno
03-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Yep. 6'2"

And i swear i would body this lars guy man. Good lawd he aint got enuff adrenaline to geg hype with me yo. But whatever. Well never know

Geno
03-04-2015, 11:15 AM
And for the record. No, i have never gotten gold gloves.

sral
03-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Yep. 6'2"

And i swear i would body this lars guy man. Good lawd he aint got enuff adrenaline to geg hype with me yo. But whatever. Well never know

dont make me expose you to the folks that dont know you

Badweather
03-04-2015, 12:41 PM
lmaoaoao for real?

dude look like Dolo Baggins on every last one of them webcam love ins his mom and you made cameos in

roflzzz

We were sitting in chairs.

I had great fun doing videos.

Ghost1
03-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Would legi5 put everything i hqve on geno puttin the hands to lars

Fuckin british danny devito vs meth riddled hugh jackman

My moneys on, one more pullverine

sral
03-05-2015, 05:14 AM
HELL THE FUCK NAH FAM

LARS BE PISSING IN NIGGAS FACES AFTER CUTTING THE QUEUE TO THE TOILET IN NIGHTCLUBS AND THEN LAYING THE SMACK DA FUCK DOWN

WHILE GENO HAVING ALICE TEA PARTYS ON FRIDAY NIGHTS, WITH ONLY BADWEATHER AND HIS MOTHER IN ATTENDANCE

THIS GUY LITERALLY TAKES THE NAME OF THE SHOW 'PARTY OF FIVE' TO AN IRL LEVEL AND LEGIT SIPS BEER OF A WEEKEND WITH A GUY HE MET OFF THE HIPHOP VERSION OF MATCH.COM, AND THE SOURPUSS HE CAME OUT OF 29 SAD AND LONELY YEARS AGO

ME AND THIS SCRAWNY FUCK NOTHING ALIKE FOR REAL

I'M ACTUALLY PISSED THE FUCK OFF SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT. WTF?

I'D UPPER CUT HIS HELLBOY LOOKING FAGGOT ASS SO HARD HIS BOTTOM LIP WOULD SWALLOW HIS ENTIRE FUCKING HEAD ALONG WITH THAT RETARDED HORNED DEVIL HAT HE INSISTS ON WEARING

HAIR SMELLING LIKE ROBRANDAS THONG AFTER A TWERKOUT AND SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA

HELL THE FUCK NAH

GENO NOWHERE NEAR ON HIS G SHIT LIKE ME BRUH BRUH

Ghost1
03-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Lol stopped reading after u called the line a queue

Lol british

~RustyGunZ~
03-05-2015, 11:53 AM
lars is probably the most out of shape and frail member of ncs tbc

good troll, funny guy

but he'd get destroyed in combat by almost all of our members

malachi would dust you man

Geno
03-05-2015, 11:54 AM
Would legi5 put everything i hqve on geno puttin the hands to lars

Fuckin british danny devito vs meth riddled hugh jackman

My moneys on, one more pullverine

last line slayed me. you would stack though, honestly

HAIR SMELLING LIKE ROBRANDAS THONG AFTER A TWERKOUT AND SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA
that was funny to sarL. your still a mop

veritas
03-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Genocide would Merk lars

sral
03-06-2015, 04:24 AM
lars is probably the most out of shape and frail member of ncs tbc

good troll, funny guy

but he'd get destroyed in combat by almost all of our members

malachi would dust you man

i'll give you out of shape, even though you do be looking like Small K

but frail though? nah fam

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_RgBI1XIAE0sqX.jpg

Badweather
03-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Lol @ that pic

Nobody's impressed.

Geno's mom would body you sraL

sral
03-06-2015, 06:33 AM
lmao you've a tattoo of a Backyardian on your solar plexus

you softer than Geno' mom pancake booty

how you talking faggot?

roflzzz

Badweather
03-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Lololol you're pathetic in every way real and imaginable

veritas
03-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Lars is flabby and weak.

~RustyGunZ~
03-06-2015, 12:02 PM
i'll give you out of shape, even though you do be looking like Small K

but frail though? nah fam

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_RgBI1XIAE0sqX.jpg

That doesn't help your cause

You're flabby and frail son

You got the physique of an 8th grader that plays left tackle on the secondary

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
03-06-2015, 01:18 PM
please tell me he's not serious tho.

Ghost1
03-06-2015, 01:23 PM
That doesn't help your cause

You're flabby and frail son

You got the physique of an 8th grader that plays left tackle on the secondary

Hahaha

He posted that pic in 2 threads too

Mad proud

I cant

Lol

Im happy that he has 2015 fitness aspirations .....but....sheesh

veritas
03-06-2015, 01:27 PM
this is like the dude who is mad proud that he benches 135 10 times...then a guy comes in and starts @ 225. womp womp wommp...

plus all you do is hang out with homo faces.

Geno
03-06-2015, 01:31 PM
oh wow. i just saw this. is he still in here talking shit and posting up pics of his sister?
just wow

Badweather
03-06-2015, 01:39 PM
nigga look like a bearded stick of gum

Geno
03-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Lol

If your hearts as big as your gut you might just put a scrap up. But thats it man. Short lived. You killed yourself in here.

Witty
03-06-2015, 03:02 PM
I have never been to a gym in my life, don't need to, I stay in good shape naturally.