View Full Version : Coffin Music

david stern razor burns
03-05-2015, 08:24 PM
I am on a pedestal, competitors fall when I’m rhymin all exceptional, professional dope. I’m on another level, you can check the results: I’m gonorrhea textin, it’s infectiously raw. Measure the pulse..Tylenol, Excedrin not effective at all. Your methods are false, it’s regrettable, quit. I’m getting it large, tremendously big; incredible hulk with a pen and a script. And the denim is ripped, the venom equipped so I can crush a rapper down to the skeletal system. The general condition is degenerative sickness… so consider assistance if you get in my business. Fuck a federal prison; I’ll fuck a fella for slippin. I’m talkin Shawshank Redemption when I’m off shankin bitches during their conjugal visits. And fuck a shotgun or pistol, my thrusters launchin this missile, the underboss with a trigger finger to cause you an issue. I am rape to these snitches, annihilating my victims. I lie in wait for a minute, then fly a nade a mile away to fire raid their position. Entire places demolished, empire state building falling. The iron face is appalling when I smile and wave during the bombing. I’ll ride a tank into battle through a blanket of cattle, and throw a banquet complete with the shanks from the beef. Give a shit about your rank as a chief. Give your ankles a squeeze like Michael Jackson would tease, when I hang you from the balcony so the cameras can see. And fuck your family tree, the payoff depends how many casualties be when I chainsaw the limbs. I break all defenses and straight floss, I’m groovin. Killin the rhythm cause I make coffin music.

Ghost1
03-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Tank int9 battle thru blanket of battle banquet complete w shanks from the beef

BANAGARANG RUFIO!!!

Wise Wiggles
03-06-2015, 10:18 AM
this was dope writing like joe biden holding yo wife whispering you'll like it.

I digs the continuous onslaught of lyrical brutality

Keep being fucked in the head nigga

Peace

sral
03-06-2015, 10:25 AM
this shit goes hard

i been sleeping on you bruh

keep that pen moving!

PancakeBrah
03-22-2015, 07:51 PM
"And fuck a shotgun or pistol, my thrusters launchin this missile, the underboss with a trigger finger to cause you an issue. I am rape to these snitches, annihilating my victims. I lie in wait for a minute, then fly a nade a mile away to fire raid their position."

This whole thing was insane. Except the two times you said you were going to fuck dudes. Aside from that this was top tier swagger stuff, which we don't see enough of, if at all, in this forum any more. Probably the funnest piece to read that's been dropped since the site came back. No, definitely was.

Thanks for the read!

Certain
03-25-2015, 02:33 AM
This one reminded me of Rakim's "The Punisher," for better or worse. The violence level was turned up to a level that seemed cartoonish without your usual sense of tongue-in-cheek humor. You obviously have the rhyming aspect down, but I look for a little more humor or insight. There also was this:

I’ll fuck a fella for slippin.