PDA

View Full Version : AUdio: Magic Show. Ft: Badweather and Genocide.

Geno
03-16-2015, 02:25 PM
just killing shit, sup

https://soundcloud.com/urbangenocide/magic-show-ft-badweather-and

Pharaohs Army
03-17-2015, 01:35 AM
I thought the first and third verses were killin' it so to speak. Very sick and good flow and rhymes. "WHAT was rhymed" caught my ear big-time in the first verse. I like when unexpected parts of the line are rhymed, as opposed to what's expected, if that makes any sense. First verse also Did "ride the beat" very effectively (ha, and that phrase was in it too.)

If you want my honest opinion I thought the 2nd(middle verse) was quite weak compared to the first and last...the flow was not as on point and the rhymes weren't as creative. I don't know what happened there; just not as good.

3rd verse great flow and voice. Curious as to whether there was splicing? I don't know technical terms... whatever it's called when you edit/insert the beginning of an audio bar into the end of the last one. I like it the effect when done correctly, and it was done correctly i.mo.. And if it Wasn't done, then I don't know what I'm talking about and that's amazing "breath".

Anyway,
I like the combo. I don't know who is who,but the collabo is good as you complement each other.

Geno
03-17-2015, 11:03 AM
i think what you mean is PUNCH IN as opposed to SPLICING

yes, i punched in a couple times. i layed this all in one shot but went back over it to punch in cause some parts i just didnt want to redo. so its easier to punch in than to lay the whole verse again.

if your not sure... badweather layed verses 1 and 2
i closed it out with verse 3.
thanks for the listen and honest feedback. 1
i will holla at your posts more when i see you