PDA

View Full Version : Audio: No Next Time. LARS DISS. Beat by Uh-Oh

Geno
03-18-2015, 11:45 AM
all this talk from you, even me. so i decided to drawl first blood fag.

holla back, if you can lmaoo
https://soundcloud.com/urbangenocide/no-next-time-lars-diss-completed

sorry, just fixed the link!

Ghost1
03-18-2015, 12:37 PM
dead man

Geno
03-18-2015, 12:49 PM
lmao.
tbh.
deadman asked me to keep it one realm. so here it is -and not in the OM also

perhaps Diode dead man made the suggestion to ask for an audio realm/forum here
can we make a subforum within the OM forum so that audios have there own spot. i will no longer post in the discussion if this can be done

or @any super mod that has the ability to make this happen
ill have to check my own mod powers to see if i can do it myself.
will check now. if i can -i will ask Hush to move all the audios ive posted into that subforum. brb

so i checked it out, maybe i missed something -but it doesnt seem that i have the power to open a new subforum in the subforum box above OM area. help with that would be appreciated to reduce the clutter from mine and anyone elses audios being dropped in here for feed

Geno
03-18-2015, 01:02 PM
ive dropped a thread in the mod forum
lets discuss it there @the powers to be

Badweather
03-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Lololol

oats
03-20-2015, 05:57 AM
this is the first track I've heard from you tbh, and I like it. you sound comfortable on the beat. lyrics are solid for a diss track, nothing special but had some good lines in there. I dig it man, good shit

Glossy Finish Dick Lips
03-20-2015, 09:56 AM
Where Lars at tho?

Geno
03-20-2015, 12:46 PM
i dont know, i see him lurkin around -been real quite since i dropped this. i dont know why -he always got something smart ass shit to say. i aint expect him to be this quiet.

damn, Lars, you aight in my book man, im just fucking with you -obviously this wasnt to serious or the whole track would of been a lot harder and dedicated to you. cheer up bro. i was just fucking with you a little for entertainment purposes lol

sral
03-20-2015, 02:33 PM
i only browse here from my phone and I've no idea how to play soundcloud shit lol

im getting married a week Saturday so you're hardly top of my priorities list, no offence

I've got a couple diff battles/leagues at the min - 3 seperate ones tbh, one league looking to put an event on in my city so theyre running it by me, another looking to get me on board as a kinda talent scout to bring in new blood as I know a lot of battle heads

not even being a dick but if it ain't about money, I ain't concerned

peeps saying this is good though so grants on that

I ain't even listened to tell you otherwise and That's just the real top and bottom of this haha

Geno
03-20-2015, 02:34 PM
lol. rite on
do your thing then.

Hush
03-20-2015, 03:48 PM
i only browse here from my phone and I've no idea how to play soundcloud shit lol

im getting married a week Saturday so you're hardly top of my priorities list, no offence

I've got a couple diff battles/leagues at the min - 3 seperate ones tbh, one league looking to put an event on in my city so theyre running it by me, another looking to get me on board as a kinda talent scout to bring in new blood as I know a lot of battle heads

not even being a dick but if it ain't about money, I ain't concerned

peeps saying this is good though so grants on that

I ain't even listened to tell you otherwise and That's just the real top and bottom of this haha

Translation

This nigga shook

sral
03-20-2015, 04:10 PM
lmao I posted a picture of my cock here to prove how little of a shit I give

fuck I got to lie about? everything I said is stuff I been doing years in the live battle scene

I can't even peep the track to tell you what I think

there's nothing to see here, move along

Geno
03-21-2015, 12:44 PM
Nice distraction.
:/

Hush
03-21-2015, 01:18 PM
He lying tho

CUZ soundclick work on every smart phone

Smh

Witty
03-21-2015, 01:24 PM
It isn't working for me even on my PC tbh, maybe it's because we're in the UK?

I dunno, but it def isn't working.

Geno
03-21-2015, 03:58 PM
He lying tho

CUZ soundclick work on every smart phone

Smh

THIS

AND WITTY -TRY DOWNLOADING THE APP
and if you click it and something pops up for soundcloud but it isnt the track.. go to where it says opensoundcloud -theres a link thats smething like that -and its because this is a mobile link. pc links are different. its there you just have to look for it -open soundcloud desktop version or something.

but just download the damn app and register lol

sral
03-22-2015, 04:26 AM
Still not working tbh