PDA

View Full Version : Key Grand Prix II rnd1. Magazine & Chat ( 5/18/15 )

Hush
05-18-2015, 05:23 PM
Intro

Welcome back to the Keystyle colleseum battle rap fans. Been awhile since I put my hand towards modding, and with good reason. My heart or mind wasn't in it the last few times and I think this is why my last few tournies were less than stellar. But for those that remember my Key tournies and Fight Nights from the first and second NCs would tell you that a level of quality usually went along with anything I've been involved in. & I am making it a priority to put my 100 into this whenever I am in front of my macbook. With that being said I will do my best to mildly entertain and inform you concerning a little thing me and a few brlols used to call "text battles".

Battler Breakdown's

Knucklehead
Knuck is a big time vet of the long bar scene from what I remember him saying post after post on ncv1. He has put together some impressive wins recently and continues to be a fixture on the site and resident head of the jewlluminati.

Strikta
The black mans white man. Living in the trap sipping bleach slinging crack, eating top ramen non stop rhyming. Strik been battling since LB/UA days. Dude been around. Strik can be hit or miss but when he's on he's one of the better more creative cats left. Could take it all just as easily as he could do some tan and pass out in his own puke.

Junto
This guy has a pretty impressive string of W's. I assume he is a alias either from RB or from the old NCs. Don't have much to say about him cuz I haven't been reading battles lately. The record seems to speak for itself.. so I wouldn't sleep.

Bomb Bard
No clue who this guy is. Not going to bother using the search function on him. Whatever. Show up. Cool name tho.

Sn00p
Sn00p is another veteran battler from the original NCs and tbh maybe one of the last home grown text battlers of the last generation.. for whatever thats worth. Sometimes I feel being such a cool, nice guy hurts Snoop bcuz it takes a real asshole to excel at battling. This guy is a testament of work being put in.

Xquisite
X pretty damn old school. He had tons of high caliber battles on dozens of sites all through the 2000 era. Dude has humor and creativity. Rust may play a factor but I doubt it will effect him as much as a no show. X beat me before so I wouldnt sleep on him.

Destroyer
Des is another homegrown textcee of humble beginnings. What always impresses me with Des is his ability to always get better.. slowly but surely. Staying away from easy concepts which is his usual weakness will be key here.

Muffy
Muff is another old school cat. Champed the first ever NBL over Calefaction aka Usernames couch cushion. Won a bunch of accolades on sites that dont exist. Went insane on a shipping freighter and is now barely legible. Muffs mental state will be his main opponent in this tourney. Oh that and forced wordplay. but mainly the crazy thing.

Aero ( Bags )
You know what rhymes with Colavito? Dirty guido. God did not make this coincidence. If he can somehow turn his passion from meth anime whores and meth anime whores he might still string together some gay jokes that rhyme. You know what else rhymes with Colavito? taller danny devito.

________ ( Greed )
The main weakness of Greed, aka Pryde, aka Neckhole, aka Throatfinity is over confidence. Confidence is one of a battlers best traits, but it can also blind one to weakness. Greed been around for a long time but never seems to improve cuz he either dont want to, or thinks everyone else is wrong. Im honestly eager to see what he brings to the table.

Sharp
Sharp is one of the newer guys who popped up while I was really high and not paying attention. I would be lying if I said I knew much of his skill level in an actual battle scenario but his wit and humor easily displays. He should be able to do well here.

Defiant
Def can be straight foward and bland at times, but he can also be very harsh and agressive. It's 5050 in which Def will show up at times. I an rooting for Def to do well here because I have a soft spot for the underdog. Bring your A game bro. Nows your time imho.

Black Mask
Mask been around awhile, I don't remember too much about him but I do recall controversy around the username. I also remember him being above average. If I'm confusing you my bad bro. Show what you got with the bars.

Lotto Smirk
This is a name that looks vaguely familiar, but I can't recall a bar. Seems to be a wildcard to me.

Ullr
Ullr is either trolling or has some fucking passion in his boarding. Regardless I hope you show bro, bring that same gusto to the battle b.

Tic Tac
To my knowledge Tac aka Galactic been one of the top up coming battlers from "that other" site for atleast a year or two. Dude has put in his work on Netcees as well, and brings humor to battles that is unique to him. He can be played at times but if he steers clear or easy concepts and shoddy wording dude can shake up the tourney. Props to dude for jumping in last second like a boss. Salute

murda sho
I fucks with Murda heavy. Dude got that gritty shit. Been seeing him battle since.. damn like 08 on a site I cant even remember the name of anymore.. illesty might be it, but not sure. Yeah murda is always a good read cuz he aint predictable. Could take it all.

fraze
Not sure if dude is who I think he is.. 12. squiggly line.. worked in sandwich shop haha. Whatever.. if not this is a diff dude who says he was on the OG NC. Dropped some cool shit in the NBL this week. Interested to see what he brings rnd 1.