Ghost1
05-18-2015, 11:33 PM
Lmao foh

Ullr
05-19-2015, 02:36 AM
Ready to post when you are homie

Ullr
05-19-2015, 03:56 AM
This cunt legit is gon' die, battle's bout'a be bloodier than a "Bag of used tampons" with a shiv through his thigh!
He's "stuck up" on an internet high, not even "dope on the board" when ya circuit surfin', you worthless virgin!!
You'd only see a tit if it's an African bird plus you're bars are wack + trash and absurd!
Bags would only be "the shit" n' "on a throne" if he was passin' a turd!!
I bring the action in verbs, I'll pop a bag while I'm collapsin' this nerd!
I'm Ullr, bitch! All I need's an Axe and my word to hack you to pieces and put you back to the dirt!!
This fucker's trash, literally, a tyke with no skill! If Aero goes hard off the handle it's on a bike with no wheels!!
He ain't close to as hard with sharpened bars as I am - I'll bring an Aero to his knees like a Guard in Skyrim!
I'll drop ya team with a Wesson, Catch n' put his ass to sleep, call it dream interception - I'll put Bags in a Bag like a scene from Inception!!
This Bag faggot only hits dope in intravenous injections - this dick would only be "ill" with a penis infection!!!

Ghost1
05-19-2015, 04:13 AM
My name is well known an dude ur dull.
Wen i pulled the aero out from bags it was to put one thru ur skull.
U a corny dorky lonely porky homely fagot guy
Only time u were late to a party was debuting on nc...4yrs past it's prime
I'll be gone till november
If sum1 call U-god.........insert punchline about the wutang member
Im FLY now watch me expose his weakness
eat ur heart out......tthen my pitbulls give u the same treatment
IDK WHO GASSED THIS NIGGER
but I'll grab the trigger an turn his face into an apple fritter

Destroyer
05-19-2015, 04:16 AM
vote aero
other dude was mad awful
4 years punch was hilarious
wutang member was funny
really he just had to do barely anything to win against that horribad verse so that's what he did

v/aero out of bags

El Muffin
05-19-2015, 04:23 AM
Ull

Opener was a bunch of multis. No semblance of a creative or effective punchline imo

Ok now your talking bout tits in africa n I'm not sure if ur talking bout nat geo Boobs or the bird

Prolly both. But I digress it was stu

The aero/wheel line was decent

Aero yo the knee is played af on Aero

We been made 5hat association

Penis infecyionmade my balls throb

Bags

Aero ok
party ok
wutang no . Flow sukd
pit bull sukd
apple fitter made me hungry

V/aero

Booty juice butvsum1gottawon

Xquisite
05-19-2015, 04:53 AM
ULLR,

Just wasn't feeling it... you got that Let's Beef style - multis and aggression but no creativity or humor. This site typically leans towards the set up punch- set up punch style... so unfortunately you're not going to get the reaction you're probably expecting here. The bags in bags had potential to be a cool concept but it fell flat to me.

Aero,

Wasn't really feeling this verse either. The nameflip was blah... Saying he isn't late to parties and then saying he came to netcees too late??? I just don't know where the sting is supposed to be. the U God line had potential but the set up and punch weren't strong. last 2 bars were lazy

Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick... not trying to be... just wasn't feeling it from either of you. I'm leaning towards Aero just because it tried to have some flips and humor.

Vote - Aero.

Greed
05-19-2015, 10:01 AM
Inception line was alright and i low key laughed at the passing a turd bit. overall it was a lot of showmanship but you weren't really saying anything.

Bags had the wutang line. Opener was okay and so was the following. The end was trash.

V bags by a slim margin

Junto
05-19-2015, 10:28 AM
One hell of a read here...

U a corny dorky lonely porky homely fagot guy
Only time u were late to a party was debuting on nc...4yrs past it's prime

That line wins as passable for a battle verse.

Ullr, you need to spend some time catchin up on battles here.
Go to NBL and read the magazine's top punches from last week or somethin

V/ Bags