minimum 10 lines

DUE MAY 21ST 2015 AT 3.00AM EASTERN TIME

NO SWAYING, RECYCLING, BITING OR PROP 17ING

Hush
05-21-2015, 06:01 AM
Junto Sn00p

Junto
05-21-2015, 06:36 AM
yo Hush this shit due tomorrow night or in like 3 hrs?

Sharp Hush I gave Sn00p the nod to edit his verse right now. It's all good.

Sn00p
05-21-2015, 10:42 PM
i ain't even home right now and i just saw this. i cud drop something now, idk. Junto

Destroyer
05-21-2015, 10:43 PM
go ahead and drop
pretty sure hush meant 3am tomorrow

Sn00p
05-22-2015, 12:22 AM
ur rd 1 was disgusting. w/ all the votes he got, i was sure he'd leave u deadened
last time 'going even w/ greed' was such a bad look, i was watching the attorney crime scene in se7en
& dropping only generics in a key style will not get this awkward kid far
if that verse had been any less personal, it would'a brought gasstation flowers & a walmart gift card
plus, what u said in the nbl interview had me laughing out loud
how can u demand more alias tourneys when that's all u've participated in since u have this account
Look at the nbl & u know this ain't the 1st time i'm merking this hoe
this will be me double tapping junto. & i'm not zooming in to read his verse on my phone
our last battle showed that him dropping anything new is just nonsense
Jun comes after May... sadly Jun also comes after Destroyer when we look at who's been using that concept

Junto
05-22-2015, 05:34 AM
Junto nice battle, man. attack ur center was dope & room and board was jokes forreal

You win on effort, so you're a big fan - you see how the artistry's better
My bars be DAZZLING... shit, you prolly got 'Junto' on ur shirt right now in sparkly letters
One right swipe & it's Match. You wanna bet it bitch then try me...
This shit ain't some new Tinder feature when it's connectin wit ur eye G
or you can meet the glocks... I treat my two nines like these my babies guy
Carry em around, raise em right. Then I give em a tight squeeze... & wave goodbye
Man I got too much pride to buckle. 1 on 5? nothin on my mind but 'fuck em'
You'd stay on ya back the whole time & jus go down. You could be a waterslide instructor
Plus wit this green I make it happen, you see the chicks I'm tappin - there's levels
ur broke & falling apart. If a bitch ever take pipe from u she's prolly scrappin for metal

Hush
05-22-2015, 03:06 PM
dead man Orc Allen Knight Diode

El Muffin
05-22-2015, 06:39 PM
ur rd 1 was disgusting. w/ all the votes he got, i was sure he'd leave u deadened
last time 'going even w/ greed' was such a bad look, i was watching the attorney crime scene in se7en
Creative tie ins customers use wOrk

if that verse had been any less personal, it would'a brought gasstation flowers & a walmart gift card
cool

how can u demand more alias tourneys when that's all u've participated in since u have this account
3hhhh
this will be me double tapping junto. & i'm not zooming in to read his verse on my phone
lololol
Jun comes after May... sadly Jun also comes after Destroyer when we look at who's been using that concep
Humorous but no
Last edited by Sn00p; Today at 05:56 AM.

My bars be DAZZLING... shit, you prolly got 'Junto' on ur shirt right now in sparkly letters
lotb lol
with ur eye g. That's fucking corny. Creative but Ckrny.
Carry em around, raise em right. Then I give em a tight squeeze... & wave goodbye
Nice)
You'd stay on ya back the whole time & jus go down. You could be a waterslide instructor
Nice
Plus wit this green I make it happen, you see the chicks I'm tappin - there's levels
ur broke & falling apart. If a bitch ever take pipe from u she's prolly scrappin for metal
lol

Jun bodied

V/jun

~RustyGunZ~
05-25-2015, 06:47 AM

pretty solid tbh. the greed line was a good idea but the wording through me off. idk jsut didn't hit. next 3 were all good, nothing amazing but I liked double tap a lot. may to june was blah.

vs

opener was wack tbh. tinder was good. the gunplay bar reminded me of some smack shit, kind of liked it but always negative points for gunplays lol. lol @ the next two.

v/junto

a little more consistent but a tough call since one of the quotes was a gunplay lol.

iSpaz
05-25-2015, 06:49 AM
// not feelin it
\\ cool lol
\\ aight
\\ i liked it but not too harsh
Jun comes after May... sadly Jun also comes after Destroyer when we look at who's been using that concept
// i see

vs.

\\ wtf lollzz
\\ dope
\\ ok that works i guess, could see this live
\\ not bad
// cool

v/junto

Allen Knight
05-25-2015, 06:08 PM

Vs

V/Junto, this was a cool battle both had some nice shit, sn00p dbl tap was dope.
but jun was more consistent overall here, props to both.

Sharp
05-26-2015, 08:55 PM
]ur rd 1 was disgusting. w/ all the votes he got, i was sure he'd leave u deadened
ok
nice
ok
cool
not feeling this

cool lol
Alright
yooo
solid
cool

Dope, battle of the round but I got Junto on consistency

V/Junto